Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#25516 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying some time to think of a way out of what you obviously said? Or, more likely, trying to get me to look for something that simply isn't there. You do that a lot and it never works and never will. Maybe you should try something else.
There is no doubt to what I said. If there is just go back and look.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#25517 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hell yes, its the 1/3's fault we were downgraded."
Did I miss something? I don't think I did. If I did then please tell me who else's fault it is because I can't find it in your statement.
Yeah you did you missed the part where he said you were lying then proved it dumb ass.
barney isa rump rider

Cherokee Village, AR

#25518 Jun 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle finger (extended)
Did you learn that signal while in jail? you know the signal that says "I am down on my knees and assumed the position".
barney isa rump rider

Cherokee Village, AR

#25519 Jun 23, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you did you missed the part where he said you were lying then proved it dumb ass.
Did prove anything except its your dumb ass that old barney likes to ride.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25520 Jun 23, 2013
Interesting how so many on the Right are seemingly so knowledgeable about homosexual acts...almost as if that's where their minds drift quite often?

Must be because some of you aren't capable of forming any coherent response and automatically revert to what you know best.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25521 Jun 23, 2013
This is as good of an explanation of what the Democratic party is REALLY about as I have ever heard. It is by Elbert Guillory, a Louisiana politician that had been a life-long Republican until 2007 when he switched to Democrat. As of May 31, Mr. Guillory switched back to Republican. Being that he is black and has been on both sides of the aisle hearing both sides arguments, I would think he would have a pretty fair assessment of what both parties are about. Anyway here it is and you can take what you want away from it.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25522 Jun 23, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
Interesting how so many on the Right are seemingly so knowledgeable about homosexual acts...almost as if that's where their minds drift quite often?
Must be because some of you aren't capable of forming any coherent response and automatically revert to what you know best.
Please explain to us the acts you and your gay lover share so we can become more educated.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25523 Jun 23, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody listens to what "he" said and neither should you.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25524 Jun 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, the people who issued the down grade ( S&P ) will tell you the reason for their opinion..........
"More broadly, the downgrade reflects our view that the effectiveness, stability, and predictability of American policymaking and political institutions have weakened at a time of ongoing fiscal and economic challenges to a degree more than we envisioned when we assigned a negative outlook to the rating on April 18, 2011. Since then, we have changed our view of the difficulties in bridging the gulf between the political parties over fiscal policy, which makes us pessimistic about the capacity of Congress and the Administration to be able to leverage their agreement this week into a broader fiscal consolidation plan that stabilizes the government's debt dynamics any time soon.
I certainly didn't see any of that in your statement. Besides, all that mumbo jumbo you cited as a source that clarifies your statement seems to actually go against your argument. How you understood it as it was written is beyond me.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25525 Jun 23, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
It is the left that has pushed the homosexual agenda to the hilt. Even emphasized it to the point where it appears that 1 out of every 2 people are gay when actually less than 1 in 20 are gay(I think that's a little high). It's why you only see hundreds of gays show up to get married in cities of millions when a state decides to recognize gay marriage. Even then, many of those hundreds come in from other states that don't recognize gay marriage.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#25526 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly didn't see any of that in your statement. Besides, all that mumbo jumbo you cited as a source that clarifies your statement seems to actually go against your argument. How you understood it as it was written is beyond me.
Now are you saying you are surprised that I understood what I posted?
Or are you saying,
'you were surprised I understood it because you did not as it was written'?
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25527 Jun 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain to us the acts you and your gay lover share so we can become more educated.
Thanks for validating my argument.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25528 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the left that has pushed the homosexual agenda to the hilt. Even emphasized it to the point where it appears that 1 out of every 2 people are gay when actually less than 1 in 20 are gay(I think that's a little high). It's why you only see hundreds of gays show up to get married in cities of millions when a state decides to recognize gay marriage. Even then, many of those hundreds come in from other states that don't recognize gay marriage.
Why is it any business of yours anyway?
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25529 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the left that has pushed the homosexual agenda to the hilt.
And why is it that we can both agree that something has to be done on Medicaid fraud, both ends of the spectrum, while also agreeing on many other points. Why is it that we allow ourselves to be divided by such topics as abortion, gun rights (that we both know aren't going to be taken away), Family Values (that every decent American follows), and Military spending (which should be somewhat curtailed minus any current global conflict)?

We both know that our politicians are mostly all corrupt, that most only have their own self interests at heart...yet we fall in line behind them as if they were the Founding fathers...all knowing and all seeing no matter their connection to those interest that care little about you or I or our everyday difficulties..
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25530 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
This is as good of an explanation of what the Democratic party is REALLY about as I have ever heard. It is by Elbert Guillory, a Louisiana politician that had been a life-long Republican until 2007 when he switched to Democrat. As of May 31, Mr. Guillory switched back to Republican. Being that he is black and has been on both sides of the aisle hearing both sides arguments, I would think he would have a pretty fair assessment of what both parties are about. Anyway here it is and you can take what you want away from it.
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...
Living where you do surely you know something of Louisiana politics.
SET UP ANOTHER METH HOUSE

Cherokee Village, AR

#25531 Jun 23, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of AIDS?
That is one example of why it's every ones business.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25532 Jun 23, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for validating my argument.
Thanks for educating me on gayness!
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25533 Jun 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now are you saying you are surprised that I understood what I posted?
Or are you saying,
'you were surprised I understood it because you did not as it was written'?
No, I am saying that you are going to great lengths to try to make people forget what you said or implied.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25534 Jun 23, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
And why is it that we can both agree that something has to be done on Medicaid fraud, both ends of the spectrum, while also agreeing on many other points. Why is it that we allow ourselves to be divided by such topics as abortion, gun rights (that we both know aren't going to be taken away), Family Values (that every decent American follows), and Military spending (which should be somewhat curtailed minus any current global conflict)?
We both know that our politicians are mostly all corrupt, that most only have their own self interests at heart...yet we fall in line behind them as if they were the Founding fathers...all knowing and all seeing no matter their connection to those interest that care little about you or I or our everyday difficulties..
Because issues like abortion, gay rights, and gun rights are social issues being used to divide Americans for the sole purpose of political gain and control. It's why those issues are SO emotionally charged and that comes mainly from the left. You always hear terms like fair shot and equality while using examples of women, children, and the elderly, to make people feel angry about nothing more than personal choices. You can see the hate all around albeit subtle. This all derives from the Obama administration and his liberal background in community organizing. America has never been this divided on so many non-issue issues.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25535 Jun 23, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I don't want the children of today being pushed to accept something that is disagreed with by most of the nation regardless of what the survey's say. Our public schools have become indoctrinating institutions where liberal ideology is spoon fed to minds not mature enough to understand what they are learning. When the parents try to stand up for their child, the schools make it such an uphill battle that one set of parents can't go it alone. It's wrong and it's killing our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Race 1 hr Brian 3
Randolph County Exposed!!! 5 hr For sure 17
Recipes and Coupons (Apr '13) 13 hr Sara 37
What ever happened to David Dorman Jr? (Jun '12) 23 hr Friends 12
does anybody know how to get hold of Nathan Nelson Thu friend 4
Ericas the best Thu Michael 22
New York Times exposes Hillary and selling Amer... Thu Rupert B Jigglebo... 1
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE