UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

TirdSandwich wrote:
I will be voting republican . So Blanche can kiss my ass.
hi

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Come to MCEOC in Blytheville. Not sure of the exact date, but around the first. You will see able bodied people stand in line for hours waiting to receive their handouts.
2000 Census

The per capita income for the county was $13,978. About 19.00% of families and 23.00% of the population were below the poverty line, including 31.10% of those under age 18 and 19.80% of those age 65 or over.

Aren't you lucky that you don't have to,

stand in line for hours waiting to receive your handout to feed a child or a an elderly person, quite possibly that handout will be the only thing between them and hunger.

Since you do not have to do that, it is much easier to sit behind your computer and judge them, it's not your problem , hell your cupboard is full right?
Health Nut

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2000 Census
The per capita income for the county was $13,978. About 19.00% of families and 23.00% of the population were below the poverty line, including 31.10% of those under age 18 and 19.80% of those age 65 or over.
stand in line for hours waiting to receive your handout to feed a child or a an elderly person, quite possibly that handout will be the only thing between them and hunger.
Since you do not have to do that, it is much easier to sit behind your computer and judge them, it's not your problem , hell your cupboard is full right?
He'll you and I aren't doing anything productive, we might as well be standing in a line.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2000 Census
My cupboard is nobodies business but my own. I prioritize my needs and wants. It is easy to judge an able bodied adult standing in line for a handout, and not in line for an interview. Your info is 13 years old. It is my problem when my tax dollars are pissed away on the undeserving. How much of that below poverty income is unreported drug money. In this area crime, drugs, and government assistance are considered a good job. So vote for more handouts. Idiot.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2000 Census
LMAO! You LIBTARDS crack me up. POOR PEOPLE in this country are considered rich every where else. Poor people have vehicles, fancy cell phones, multiple big screen TV's with cable, X-Boxes, multiple children, houses, furniture, computers, bling bling, nice clothes, hundred dollar shoes, guns, smokes, dope, liquor they eat steak and fast food, they are not forced to work as nice people will send them money, nice people will also educate their children and take care of their illness all for free! Don't give me this sob story about poor people in the U.S.. If you don't have anything I just mentioned then you WANT to live the way you do. I am still waiting to hear from you how many poor you have taken into your home you liberal hypocrite!
Health Nut

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
common sense forget to tell you,
Last month, retail sales rose in most categories, with receipts at auto dealerships rising 1.8 percent - the biggest increase since November - after advancing 0.7 percent the prior month.
Excluding autos, sales gained 0.3 percent
Sales at building materials and garden equipment suppliers increased 0.9 percent after rising 3.6 percent in April. Demand for housing is boosting home building, which is helping to anchor the broader economy's recovery.
There were also gains in sales at sporting goods, hobby, book and music stores, which rose 0.6 percent.
So-called core sales, which strip out automobiles, gasoline and building materials and correspond most closely with the consumer spending component of gross domestic product, increased 0.3 percent after rising 0.2 percent in April.
Boy, it doesn't take much to get you excited, a malt liquor and a Boy George poster and you think everything is hunky dorry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Health Nut wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, it doesn't take much to get you excited, a malt liquor and a Boy George poster and you think everything is hunky dorry.
Define hunky sorry.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Health Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll you and I aren't doing anything productive, we might as well be standing in a line.
Maybe a getting job would help.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
common sense forget to tell you,
Last month, retail sales rose in most categories, with receipts at auto dealerships rising 1.8 percent - the biggest increase since November - after advancing 0.7 percent the prior month.
Excluding autos, sales gained 0.3 percent
Sales at building materials and garden equipment suppliers increased 0.9 percent after rising 3.6 percent in April. Demand for housing is boosting home building, which is helping to anchor the broader economy's recovery.
There were also gains in sales at sporting goods, hobby, book and music stores, which rose 0.6 percent.
So-called core sales, which strip out automobiles, gasoline and building materials and correspond most closely with the consumer spending component of gross domestic product, increased 0.3 percent after rising 0.2 percent in April.
It is well known that the government has been the largest purchaser of autos in the past. I hope you are right but to discount that as a possibility would be irresponsible.
The same scenario goes for houses except it is investors instead of the government that buys the bulk of the inventory and not homeowners.
As for the rest, I hope it's signs of an improving market but more than likely the summer season is to blame for the increase as it is each year around this time.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2000 Census
You do realize that those who are rely on the government for every dollar of their income are actually above the poverty line by quite a bit. If it weren't for these bloodsuckers of society then the elderly or children that really need help wouldn't have to worry. Take that to your leader since he's the one that caused this society to be inverted and on a downward spiral.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that those who are rely on the government for every dollar of their income are actually above the poverty line by quite a bit. If it weren't for these bloodsuckers of society then the elderly or children that really need help wouldn't have to worry. Take that to your leader since he's the one that caused this society to be inverted and on a downward spiral.
Well, what if you are elderly or a child and rely on the government for every dollar of your income?

Does that mean you are "bloodsuckers" who are living, "above the poverty line by quite a bit", and don't have to worry?

I will tell all the folks down at the Nursing home of all ages who, "rely on the government for every dollar of their income"

..........GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY..........

"You are actually above the poverty line by quite a bit"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It is well known that the government has been the largest purchaser of autos in the past. I hope you are right but to discount that as a possibility would be irresponsible.
The same scenario goes for houses except it is investors instead of the government that buys the bulk of the inventory and not homeowners.
As for the rest, I hope it's signs of an improving market but more than likely the summer season is to blame for the increase as it is each year around this time.
U.S. car, light truck and all light vehicle sales,% increase 2011 over 2010
9.4%

U.S. car, light truck and all light vehicle sales,% increase 2012 over 2011
13.4%

http://hedgescompany.com/auto-mailing-lists-a...

Damn, look at that must not be a Summer thing.

"investors instead of the government buys the bulk of the inventory and not homeowners."

Gee Wally, how does a home owner become a home owner if he does not buy a home?

Another thing Wally, why would investors, buy the bulk of the inventory, if there were no demand for the inventory .
the hersey highway

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Define hunky sorry.
For You BARNEY, that would probably be any boy under 12 years old .
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Health Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, it doesn't take much to get you excited, a malt liquor and a Boy George poster and you think everything is hunky dorry.
Now THAT is funny!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a getting job would help.
"Maybe a getting job would help"

LMAO! No wonder you are such a failure! LOL!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what if you are elderly or a child and rely on the government for every dollar of your income?
Does that mean you are "bloodsuckers" who are living, "above the poverty line by quite a bit", and don't have to worry?
I will tell all the folks down at the Nursing home of all ages who, "rely on the government for every dollar of their income"
Those people should have planned for old age. Too much living large when they were younger for the vast majority of them I guarantee it.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

the hersey highway wrote:
<quoted text> For You BARNEY, that would probably be any boy under 12 years old .
LMAO!
former viewer

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Looks like KFSM is at it again with the censorship. The discussion about Mitch Robers being fired has been removed. Comer won't allow criticism about his hiring and firing practices. What a jerk.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that well ever run dry for you? At some point I would think even you would realize that you twist the meaning of others words to fit your side's talking points so often that it just sounds ridiculous. Let me show you what I said: "If it weren't for these bloodsuckers of society then the elderly or children that really need help wouldn't have to worry". That means the bloodsuckers are a different group than the elderly and children. You see how stupid your response sounds now? I'm sure you don't.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. car, light truck and all light vehicle sales,% increase 2011 over 2010
9.4%
U.S. car, light truck and all light vehicle sales,% increase 2012 over 2011
13.4%
http://hedgescompany.com/auto-mailing-lists-a...
Damn, look at that must not be a Summer thing.
"investors instead of the government buys the bulk of the inventory and not homeowners."
Gee Wally, how does a home owner become a home owner if he does not buy a home?
Another thing Wally, why would investors, buy the bulk of the inventory, if there were no demand for the inventory .
One more time. I said the government has been the largest purchaser of new cars. I never said anything about a season where cars are concerned.
A home owner can be a person looking to live in a house or an investor looking to rent it out. This is where the demand comes from, the rental market. You have good people that got in over their head and lost their homes in the crash and they make great tenants because they pay their bills. I am very much in the real estate market and I can tell by your posts that you are not so just trust me, the housing market isn't as good as your numbers show except for investors. I'm not saying that no homes are selling to individuals because they are. I'm simply talking about who is buying the bulk of the housing inventory. And I'm right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Elected Officials Information 1 hr fired 22
Funeral Home 2 hr cause and effect 74
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr whiskers 9,788
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 3,832
Illegal Immigrants 3 hr Public Opinion 0
Sarah Pratt (Mar '12) 4 hr confused 23
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 4 hr Carol ODonnell 34
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs