Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Cotton Mather

Little Rock, AR

#25301 Jun 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Obama's second term isn't over and his excessive spending or ramped up printing dollars out of thin air sure the heck isn't over. You are happy being average in a world where average is aweful instead of being great in a world of average. So I guess not having the highest credit rating is ok as long as we show some signs of improvement. That's the same line of thinking as giving the winners and losers all trophies in a championship game and saying "your all winners".
Give a one of those watered down trophy's to the Republican House while you're at it.

Since: Jun 13

Pine Bluff, AR

#25303 Jun 12, 2013
not yet, have to go. But working on my system as I'm not having enough time. Time literally sucks as I never seem to have it.

Jonesboro, AR

#25304 Jun 13, 2013
Obama worst in history

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25305 Jun 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Obama's second term isn't over and his excessive spending or ramped up printing dollars out of thin air sure the heck isn't over. You are happy being average in a world where average is aweful instead of being great in a world of average. So I guess not having the highest credit rating is ok as long as we show some signs of improvement. That's the same line of thinking as giving the winners and losers all trophies in a championship game and saying "your all winners".

Let's look at the facts about his, "excessive spending" ,

The deficit was down about 25 percent from the first eight months of fiscal 2012, and the Congressional Budget Office is predicting that’s all the red ink for this fiscal year.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office reported a continued decline in the federal budget deficit:“The CBO projects a $642 billion budget deficit for fiscal year 2013, down more than $200 billion from its February estimate and the smallest annual shortfall since 2008. It is the lowest level of deficit spending to date under President Obama, who faced $1 trillion or more in annual deficits during his first term.”

"In fact, government spending under President Obama has grown at a slower rate than it did under any president since Dwight D. Eisenhower, according to Bloomberg (that’s over 50 years ago, if you’re counting). "

Another reality check for you.

The inflation rate in the United States was recorded at 1.10 percent in April of 2013. Inflation Rate in the United States is reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Historically, from 1914 until 2013, the United States Inflation Rate averaged 3.4 Percent

Over the last 12 months, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) increased 1.1 percent before seasonal adjustment. The index decreased 0.4 percent in April on a seasonally adjusted basis, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on May 16th.

Well, that compromised the hell out of your, I do not dislike him because he is black it's his failed policies, statement.

Location hidden

#25306 Jun 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness here, Reality Check, spending bills come from congress.

The decrease in the deficit is due in part to their own obstructionism.
Cotton Mather

Little Rock, AR

#25307 Jun 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
Obama worst in history
FYI, Micheal Douglas states that he contacted mouth cancer after having a long history of performing oral sex on women...don't know about most of you, but having been a lifelong practitioner, this has me worried...can't concentrate of politics right now. Waiting on the wife hurry home so I can continue my quest to disprove Micheal's theory.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25308 Jun 13, 2013
Cotton Mather wrote:
<quoted text>
Give a one of those watered down trophy's to the Republican House while you're at it.
It's about all they deserve. They do talk a good game, it's their actions I have a problem with. But that is more than we get from Obama and his administration so no trophy at all for them.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25309 Jun 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness here, Reality Check, spending bills come from congress.
The decrease in the deficit is due in part to their own obstructionism.
In all fairness, you have slammed Bush for his spending. So which is it, Congress or the President?

Here is an article that counters your deficit reduction point.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/16/has-oba...

You got your info from some site so I guess we're back at not being able to believe articles, stats, or blogs. Our current political climate is WAY too volatile and dishonest to believe anything other than what you see.

Location hidden

#25310 Jun 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, you have slammed Bush for his spending. So which is it, Congress or the President?
Here is an article that counters your deficit reduction point.
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/16/has-oba...
You got your info from some site so I guess we're back at not being able to believe articles, stats, or blogs. Our current political climate is WAY too volatile and dishonest to believe anything other than what you see.
Sorry but your link does not counter the facts. it offers the opinion of Capt. ED Morrissey a conservative blogger, columnist, motivational speaker, and talk show host. In other words an attention whore who would say almost anything for the publicity. You would do well to take your own advice on this one, instead of using his opinion blog as fact.

BTW- could you please give me a post number or numbers of where "I have slammed Bush for his spending"

LMAO-"You got your info from some site"

YEP, here is a partial list

Gallup poll - yes I admit. leans right.

Bloomberg - Yes guilty again of leaning right'

Wall Street Journal- Damn am I a Republican?

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office

The Consumer Price Index

US Bureau of labor

The US Census bureau

Location hidden

#25311 Jun 14, 2013
You tell me Reality Check,

"So which is it, Congress or the President?

In a new poll released Thursday, the American people’s confidence in Congress fell to 10% and it represents the worst showing for any societal institution in the history of the Gallup poll, and is three percentage points below last year’s numbers and the fourth year in a row Congress is the least trusted institution in America.
krisha

UK

#25312 Jun 14, 2013
I need a nice man for friendship,relationship,fun ...add me on my yahoo krisha.sexy@yahoo.com
Of course

United States

#25313 Jun 14, 2013
Gotcha
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25314 Jun 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, there is a laughing fat truck driver who hangs out around here who requires much correction, and often, these posts do need to be explained to him.
OOPS!
Speak of the Devil
I didn't know you were a fat truck driver! I thought you were a retired military gun toting hypocrite? I guess this is another clarification you have to make. You don't have much going for you being fat AND stupid now do you!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25315 Jun 14, 2013
pisss offf wrote:
<quoted text> You are the biggest faggot racist troll that topix has and all this from that little town of Salem.
The only thing you are "correct" about is that you are going to defend the most hostile regime America has seen since FDR.
Maybe Obama won't like you as much as you seem to think and you might end up in a FEMA camp run by the Black Panthers.
Now THAT'S funny!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25316 Jun 14, 2013
Cotton Mather wrote:
<quoted text>
You left off the part about him being a stinkin' Nazi, Communist, Fascist, Jew hating, Catholic bashing anarchist unfit to breath the same air that God allotted real Americans that only possess real morals....and good Citizens that help old ladies and little children across the gravel road in front of your house and steer Yankees in the wrong direction when asked..
ANOTHER funny post! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25317 Jun 14, 2013
Where is this dumb ass barney on all these obama scandals now? LMFAO! LIBTARDS crack me up!
Reality Check

Hot Springs Village, AR

#25318 Jun 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but your link does not counter the facts. it offers the opinion of Capt. ED Morrissey a conservative blogger, columnist, motivational speaker, and talk show host. In other words an attention whore who would say almost anything for the publicity. You would do well to take your own advice on this one, instead of using his opinion blog as fact.
BTW- could you please give me a post number or numbers of where "I have slammed Bush for his spending"
LMAO-"You got your info from some site"
YEP, here is a partial list
Gallup poll - yes I admit. leans right.
Bloomberg - Yes guilty again of leaning right'
Wall Street Journal- Damn am I a Republican?
The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office
The Consumer Price Index
US Bureau of labor
The US Census bureau
What makes the sites you find reliable and the sites others find not? I'll tell you, nothing other than the information you find in those sites lines up with what you want to believe. Any site that can do that can get your support. As I told you before, I don't put much stock in anything I find on the internet and neither should you. Do the careers of blogger, columnist, motivational speaker and talk show host make one an "attention whore" or is it just the conservative part?
Reality Check

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#25319 Jun 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
You tell me Reality Check,
"So which is it, Congress or the President?
In a new poll released Thursday, the American people’s confidence in Congress fell to 10% and it represents the worst showing for any societal institution in the history of the Gallup poll, and is three percentage points below last year’s numbers and the fourth year in a row Congress is the least trusted institution in America.
I wasn't aware that the peoples confidence in Congress had anything to do with who writes spending bills. That was the original topic right? Anyway, I have never known Congress to have a stellar approval rating under any president. I don't even know what their highest or lowest ratings are because it doesn't matter. How could they have good approval numbers when you have 500+ politicians from 500+ different walks of life and 2-3 different political affiliations being viewed and judged by millions of people from millions of different walks of life and many more different schools of political thought. The President has the luxury of an open podium anytime and anywhere he wants and he gets to select his audience in many cases. All he has to do is give one person's opinion to shape the public's opinion of him. But hey, 10% is an easy target to make a scapegoat out of and take the fall for the most terrible anti-American president this nation has ever seen.
Larry Flintstone

Little Rock, AR

#25320 Jun 14, 2013
Another reason Right-Wing nut jobs are more dangerous than any other group.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/driverless-car...
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25321 Jun 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that the peoples confidence in Congress had anything to do with who writes spending bills. That was the original topic right? Anyway, I have never known Congress to have a stellar approval rating under any president. I don't even know what their highest or lowest ratings are because it doesn't matter. How could they have good approval numbers when you have 500+ politicians from 500+ different walks of life and 2-3 different political affiliations being viewed and judged by millions of people from millions of different walks of life and many more different schools of political thought. The President has the luxury of an open podium anytime and anywhere he wants and he gets to select his audience in many cases. All he has to do is give one person's opinion to shape the public's opinion of him. But hey, 10% is an easy target to make a scapegoat out of and take the fall for the most terrible anti-American president this nation has ever seen.
Careful, you're beginning to sound like just another Tea Party hack rather than a Conservative minded Independent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
not so happy holidays 3 hr tired of death 5
preachers pay 6 hr Ole one eye 8
Deer Hunting an the law 15 hr Lawyer 108
Farting preachers (Dec '11) 20 hr guest 8
flair salon Thu Red 11
hwy. 115 salvage yard Thu Red 6
here comes the trailer parks Thu concerned propert... 1
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas People Search