|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

pisss offf wrote:
<quoted text> You are the biggest faggot racist troll that topix has and all this from that little town of Salem.
The only thing you are "correct" about is that you are going to defend the most hostile regime America has seen since FDR.
Maybe Obama won't like you as much as you seem to think and you might end up in a FEMA camp run by the Black Panthers.
Any time you feel the desire to prove me (incorrect) on any thing please just jump right on it.

Let us see how much you know about history and politics.

Please explain why you label a president who lead a country out of a depression as a "hostile regime".

Can you present facts as well as you did your name calling, child like, rant above>
KNO

Stuttgart, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

ughh
Cotton Mather

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

pisss offf wrote:
<quoted text> You are the biggest faggot racist troll that topix has and all this from that little town of Salem.
The only thing you are "correct" about is that you are going to defend the most hostile regime America has seen since FDR.
Maybe Obama won't like you as much as you seem to think and you might end up in a FEMA camp run by the Black Panthers.
You left off the part about him being a stinkin' Nazi, Communist, Fascist, Jew hating, Catholic bashing anarchist unfit to breath the same air that God allotted real Americans that only possess real morals....and good Citizens that help old ladies and little children across the gravel road in front of your house and steer Yankees in the wrong direction when asked..
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, lmao, try a Gallup poll at 51% from Jan.31 through Feb 2, 1981.
Being it was a Gallup poll you can easily add a 4% Republican bias to that so in reality it was about 47%.
And your Benghazi story is as a big of lie as that "close to 60%" bull shit.
Why don't you just grow a pair and say your dislike the president because he is pro choice and that he is black.
You were really showing your true colors when you posted this:
"The only thing that will satisfy me with Obama is when his second term is over and he leaves office"
Need I go back and repost how you stereotyped the back race, the derogatory comments you made about black people, the religion you wear on your sleeve to rationalized your behavior, would you like me to repost those to prove I am correct, or would you like to just take my word for it?
At best, you prove the point I have made to you on countless occasions that polls, articles, blogs, and partisan sources are not to be trusted or believed. More likely though, you simply realize just how wrong you are. One can always tell by the tone of your response. When you feel you have the upper hand, your post are condescending and arrogant. When you know you are wrong and can't get around the truth your tone is more like a spoiled brat who was just told he can't have something he wants, thus the good old standby of the race card. As far as that goes, I searched for the current white president so I could write what I feel about his current policies but all that kept coming up for our current president is the black guy Obama. Your claim of racism on my part isn't even worth a serious response. I have never mentioned Obama's race as a reason for his failure nor will I. I thought you couldn't get any lower than you were but, once again, I give you more credit than you deserve. You really need to work on that.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
At best, you prove the point I have made to you on countless occasions that polls, articles, blogs, and partisan sources are not to be trusted or believed. More likely though, you simply realize just how wrong you are. One can always tell by the tone of your response. When you feel you have the upper hand, your post are condescending and arrogant. When you know you are wrong and can't get around the truth your tone is more like a spoiled brat who was just told he can't have something he wants, thus the good old standby of the race card. As far as that goes, I searched for the current white president so I could write what I feel about his current policies but all that kept coming up for our current president is the black guy Obama. Your claim of racism on my part isn't even worth a serious response. I have never mentioned Obama's race as a reason for his failure nor will I. I thought you couldn't get any lower than you were but, once again, I give you more credit than you deserve. You really need to work on that.
At best, you prove the point I have made to you on countless occasions that polls, articles, blogs, and partisan sources are not to be trusted or believed.

Then why did you bring up poll percentages to bolster your argument. Then you Inflated the numbers of the poll.

YOU SAY-"Reagan's approval rating finish? at almost 60% where it started. What about Obama to this point? A full 13 points below where it started"

I have never said you thought Obama's race was a reason for his failure.

Nice try in diverting from what I actually said.

If you did not understand it the first time, but from your response I am sure you did, I will tell you again.

It is a logical conclusion you do not like black people based on the amount of derogatory remarks, and the stereotyping of the Black race you have posted on this thread.

You know your remarks are there you are attempting to direct the conversation away from them are an exercise in futility.

Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
At best, you prove the point I have made to you on countless occasions that polls, articles, blogs, and partisan sources are not to be trusted or believed.
Then why did you bring up poll percentages to bolster your argument. Then you Inflated the numbers of the poll.
YOU SAY-"Reagan's approval rating finish? at almost 60% where it started. What about Obama to this point? A full 13 points below where it started"
I have never said you thought Obama's race was a reason for his failure.
Nice try in diverting from what I actually said.
If you did not understand it the first time, but from your response I am sure you did, I will tell you again.
It is a logical conclusion you do not like black people based on the amount of derogatory remarks, and the stereotyping of the Black race you have posted on this thread.
You know your remarks are there you are attempting to direct the conversation away from them are an exercise in futility.
On your post that said that I looked at a Gallup poll, you're wrong, it was a Wall Street Journal poll. And as I have stated before, take all polls with a grain of salt and put very little stock in their worth. Since polls can be manipulated, they are no more than an opinion of an organization on a given topic. Your opinion is as reliable as any poll out there, especially partisan polls. Don't get too cocky though because those polls have a value somewhere close to zero. Do you know how long I have been trying to get you to see this? Now, do I expect you to forget this the next time you need a poll to prove your point? Of course.

On the race issue you are using another staple liberal tactic. Ask a question or make a statement where the answer to the question or the response to the statement can be easily turned against the person you are debating. As for finding my quotes that "expose" my "racism" goes, it's simply not true no matter how hard you try to make it so. Besides, you are the court stenographer of posts. I really believe you cut, paste, and orginize every post from everyone you debate against so that you may use it against them at a later date. So the notion that you won't waste your time shows that there is no evidence of racism in any of my posts. Unless you wear a chip on your shoulder and are just looking for a reason to pull the race card. So take your pick, liar or angry for no reason. Which are you?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I give up, how?
2. No.
3. I have not a clue, do you?
4. So what do I think is good about not being rated any lower, I could think of a great deal of good things.
But one thing is for damn sure, I will not have to, will I?
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Obama's second term isn't over and his excessive spending or ramped up printing dollars out of thin air sure the heck isn't over. You are happy being average in a world where average is aweful instead of being great in a world of average. So I guess not having the highest credit rating is ok as long as we show some signs of improvement. That's the same line of thinking as giving the winners and losers all trophies in a championship game and saying "your all winners".
Cotton Mather

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Obama's second term isn't over and his excessive spending or ramped up printing dollars out of thin air sure the heck isn't over. You are happy being average in a world where average is aweful instead of being great in a world of average. So I guess not having the highest credit rating is ok as long as we show some signs of improvement. That's the same line of thinking as giving the winners and losers all trophies in a championship game and saying "your all winners".
Give a one of those watered down trophy's to the Republican House while you're at it.

Since: Jun 13

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

not yet, have to go. But working on my system as I'm not having enough time. Time literally sucks as I never seem to have it.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Obama worst in history

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

Let's look at the facts about his, "excessive spending" ,

The deficit was down about 25 percent from the first eight months of fiscal 2012, and the Congressional Budget Office is predicting thatís all the red ink for this fiscal year.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office reported a continued decline in the federal budget deficit:ďThe CBO projects a $642 billion budget deficit for fiscal year 2013, down more than $200 billion from its February estimate and the smallest annual shortfall since 2008. It is the lowest level of deficit spending to date under President Obama, who faced $1 trillion or more in annual deficits during his first term.Ē

"In fact, government spending under President Obama has grown at a slower rate than it did under any president since Dwight D. Eisenhower, according to Bloomberg (thatís over 50 years ago, if youíre counting). "

Another reality check for you.

The inflation rate in the United States was recorded at 1.10 percent in April of 2013. Inflation Rate in the United States is reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Historically, from 1914 until 2013, the United States Inflation Rate averaged 3.4 Percent

Over the last 12 months, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) increased 1.1 percent before seasonal adjustment. The index decreased 0.4 percent in April on a seasonally adjusted basis, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on May 16th.

Well, that compromised the hell out of your, I do not dislike him because he is black it's his failed policies, statement.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness here, Reality Check, spending bills come from congress.

The decrease in the deficit is due in part to their own obstructionism.
Cotton Mather

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Obama worst in history
FYI, Micheal Douglas states that he contacted mouth cancer after having a long history of performing oral sex on women...don't know about most of you, but having been a lifelong practitioner, this has me worried...can't concentrate of politics right now. Waiting on the wife hurry home so I can continue my quest to disprove Micheal's theory.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Cotton Mather wrote:
<quoted text>
Give a one of those watered down trophy's to the Republican House while you're at it.
It's about all they deserve. They do talk a good game, it's their actions I have a problem with. But that is more than we get from Obama and his administration so no trophy at all for them.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness here, Reality Check, spending bills come from congress.
The decrease in the deficit is due in part to their own obstructionism.
In all fairness, you have slammed Bush for his spending. So which is it, Congress or the President?

Here is an article that counters your deficit reduction point.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/16/has-oba...

You got your info from some site so I guess we're back at not being able to believe articles, stats, or blogs. Our current political climate is WAY too volatile and dishonest to believe anything other than what you see.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, you have slammed Bush for his spending. So which is it, Congress or the President?
Here is an article that counters your deficit reduction point.
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/16/has-oba...
You got your info from some site so I guess we're back at not being able to believe articles, stats, or blogs. Our current political climate is WAY too volatile and dishonest to believe anything other than what you see.
Sorry but your link does not counter the facts. it offers the opinion of Capt. ED Morrissey a conservative blogger, columnist, motivational speaker, and talk show host. In other words an attention whore who would say almost anything for the publicity. You would do well to take your own advice on this one, instead of using his opinion blog as fact.

BTW- could you please give me a post number or numbers of where "I have slammed Bush for his spending"

LMAO-"You got your info from some site"

YEP, here is a partial list

Gallup poll - yes I admit. leans right.

Bloomberg - Yes guilty again of leaning right'

Wall Street Journal- Damn am I a Republican?

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office

The Consumer Price Index

US Bureau of labor

The US Census bureau

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

You tell me Reality Check,

"So which is it, Congress or the President?

In a new poll released Thursday, the American peopleís confidence in Congress fell to 10% and it represents the worst showing for any societal institution in the history of the Gallup poll, and is three percentage points below last yearís numbers and the fourth year in a row Congress is the least trusted institution in America.
krisha

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

I need a nice man for friendship,relationship,fun ...add me on my yahoo krisha.sexy@yahoo.com
Of course

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Gotcha
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, there is a laughing fat truck driver who hangs out around here who requires much correction, and often, these posts do need to be explained to him.
OOPS!
Speak of the Devil
I didn't know you were a fat truck driver! I thought you were a retired military gun toting hypocrite? I guess this is another clarification you have to make. You don't have much going for you being fat AND stupid now do you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,461 - 23,480 of27,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
teen girls living with boy friends 1 hr cool dude 21
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr cool dude 9,717
will you vote for Tiny Tim Scott for Mayor 3 hr Me too 6
Hispanic Radio Station Coming To Town 3 hr get a grip on reality 16
Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randol... 3 hr get a grip on reality 22
pizza hut must be desperate 5 hr guest 5
Medessia Tunstall Sat just wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE