Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

5,938 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25257 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
For me to act like there is a creditable source that would provide such data, would make me look , and pardon my bluntness,
as profoundly ignorant of race relations as you.
Well then, here's your chance to show me what it's all about. Give me your side's numbers. Surely there is some survey or study that you can show me just how racist today's white people are. I'm listening.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25258 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
For me to act like there is a creditable source that would provide such data, would make me look , and pardon my bluntness,
as profoundly ignorant of race relations as you.
We wouldn't want that because then you would be ALL ignorant instead of just MOST ignorant!
Politics

Marion, AR

#25259 Jun 9, 2013
Always something going on
gLEN bECK

Little Rock, AR

#25260 Jun 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can give me your mammys phone number so I can ask her!
And typically a low-brow cracker azzed response...from a professed grown man..of the correct moral standard.

LMAO at you fool.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25261 Jun 9, 2013
gLEN bECK wrote:
<quoted text>
And typically a low-brow cracker azzed response...from a professed grown man..of the correct moral standard.
LMAO at you fool.
If you got off of your fat lazy ass you could afford to buy more than just crackers! Professed? Interesting, how did a libtard like you come up with that conclusion, msnbc or did you just pull it out of your ass like everything else? Post you mammys number so I can call her!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25262 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
For me to act like there is a creditable source that would provide such data, would make me look , and pardon my bluntness,
as profoundly ignorant of race relations as you.
You ALWAYS use internet sources to backup your argument. Blogs, left wing articles, government sites, you have used them all. So to tell me now that there is no credible source to support one of the main pillars of the liberal agenda seems a little odd. The race card and claims of racism is the most effective weapon used by liberals in the divide and conquer method in the agenda to destroy the most free nation the world has ever known.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25263 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
For me to act like there is a creditable source that would provide such data, would make me look , and pardon my bluntness,
as profoundly ignorant of race relations as you.
Heck, I just searched "what percentage of whites are racist" and a CNN poll was the first one listed. Oh, that's right you said credible. I'll try again.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#25264 Jun 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, I just searched "what percentage of whites are racist" and a CNN poll was the first one listed. Oh, that's right you said credible. I'll try again.
Let me refresh your frail memory once again of you said.

QUOTE: It is the single greatest hurdle that blacks have to overcome in order to see the truth that MAYBE only 10% of the people in this country have some level of racism in them while the other 90% let actions speak louder than anything else.

Now it is,

QUOTE: what percentage of whites are racist.
gLEN bECK

Little Rock, AR

#25265 Jun 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If you got off of your fat lazy ass you could afford to buy more than just crackers! Professed? Interesting, how did a libtard like you come up with that conclusion, msnbc or did you just pull it out of your ass like everything else? Post you mammys number so I can call her!
You sound like some Cable Guy broken record of a redneck joke...except he's pretty smart.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/823117...

Blue Springs Cemetery...since the late 1980's.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#25267 Jun 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, here's your chance to show me what it's all about. Give me your side's numbers. Surely there is some survey or study that you can show me just how racist today's white people are. I'm listening.
Just in the event you did not see, or more likely just did not comprehend my comment. I will post it again.

"For me to act like there is a creditable source that would provide such data, would make me look , and pardon my bluntness,
as profoundly ignorant of race relations as you"

I could only imagine the margin of error of a poll that ask,

White person, are you a racist.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#25268 Jun 9, 2013
gLEN bECK wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like some Cable Guy broken record of a redneck joke...except he's pretty smart.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/823117...
Blue Springs Cemetery...since the late 1980's.
Its the OTR truck driver mentality syndrome that this one suffers from.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25269 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me refresh your frail memory once again of you said.
QUOTE: It is the single greatest hurdle that blacks have to overcome in order to see the truth that MAYBE only 10% of the people in this country have some level of racism in them while the other 90% let actions speak louder than anything else.
Now it is,
QUOTE: what percentage of whites are racist.
You know what I meant as I clarified later in that same post. I don't make a habit of calling you on your errors in your posts and you usually don't either. The fact that you did on this one tells me all I need to know about you knowing I'm right.
Mission Accomplished GBjr

Little Rock, AR

#25270 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the OTR truck driver mentality syndrome that this one suffers from.
IDTS, more like a former hooligan that's grown to old to be the bad azz he once thought himself to be. Topix gives him a second chance.
U spent time in jail

Mountain Home, AR

#25271 Jun 10, 2013
gLEN bECK wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are, just ask any cracker azzed redneck.
Or a racist pervert like you.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#25272 Jun 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I meant as I clarified later in that same post. I don't make a habit of calling you on your errors in your posts and you usually don't either. The fact that you did on this one tells me all I need to know about you knowing I'm right.
"The fact that you did on this one tells me all I need to know about you knowing I'm right"
..........

I would bet that you draw that same conclusion on every post I make.
guest

Fayetteville, AR

#25273 Jun 10, 2013
No

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#25274 Jun 10, 2013
Yes

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#25275 Jun 10, 2013
Want a Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2012/...

If you ant to live like a Republican, vote Democrat

Harry S Truman

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#25276 Jun 10, 2013
If you want to live like a

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#25277 Jun 10, 2013
Standard & Poor’s on Monday revised its credit outlook on the United States government to stable from negative.

So where are the conservatives applauding this? Nowhere! You would think that being the patriotic politicians and people they are they would view this would be great news for our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor race 35 min Guest 61
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr WARRIOR 10,031
mc donalds 3 hr wenierwacker 1
Who Vicky Powers really is 3 hr mad veteran 19
who repairs car air conditioners? (Jun '10) 3 hr Peter Simmons 5
where the peco plant is going (Nov '13) 4 hr Guest 34
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 6 hr squeezers 439
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••