Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#25237 Jun 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't know true freedom if it slapped you in your fat face!
MOST people don't know or understand, true freedom. Those politicians on both sides of the aisle want to control others (in different ways). And their constituents cheer them on.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#25238 Jun 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one, and the Republicans should be ashamed and embarrassed. Don't get mad at me because your guy is the worst president in American history and will go down as the president who almost led or did lead America to her downfall. Let's not pretend that any president, Democratic or Republican, is anywhere close to being as Anti-American as Barack Obama. Not even close.
Very true.

Washington DC

#25239 Jun 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>That's one, and the Republicans should be ashamed and embarrassed. Don't get mad at me because your guy is the worst president in American history and will go down as the president who almost led or did lead America to her downfall. Let's not pretend that any president, Democratic or Republican, is anywhere close to being as Anti-American as Barack Obama. Not even close.

And none have been close in skin color either.
100 MPG

Jonesboro, AR

#25240 Jun 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
He would be a bad president in any color
Gotta

United States

#25241 Jun 8, 2013
I needto
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25242 Jun 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What does skin color have to do with it? Oh, that's right, your a liberal. One of the strongest liberal platforms is to keep America in the dark ages by keeping up the perception that there is still rampant racism in this country. It is the single greatest hurdle that blacks have to overcome in order to see the truth that MAYBE only 10% of the people in this country have some level of racism in them while the other 90% let actions speak louder than anything else. Problem is that liberals convince blacks in this country to do whatever it takes to stay on the government dole and when whites view those actions as despicable, liberals are the first to point the finger and scream "YOUR RACIST!". So the perception is that there are 10% of whites that are not racist and 90% that are. Since those blacks have put all their efforts into staying on the dole, and not improving themselves, they don't have the education or the will to see that giving everyone an equal chance would, in essence, end liberalism as we know it. Liberals like you are comfortable knowing the truth but willingly keeping up the lie so the agenda to kill the freest country this world has ever known stays alive and well.

Washington DC

#25243 Jun 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>What does skin color have to do with it? Oh, that's right, your a liberal. One of the strongest liberal platforms is to keep America in the dark ages by keeping up the perception that there is still rampant racism in this country. It is the single greatest hurdle that blacks have to overcome in order to see the truth that MAYBE only 10% of the people in this country have some level of racism in them while the other 90% let actions speak louder than anything else. Problem is that liberals convince blacks in this country to do whatever it takes to stay on the government dole and when whites view those actions as despicable, liberals are the first to point the finger and scream "YOUR RACIST!". So the perception is that there are 10% of whites that are not racist and 90% that are. Since those blacks have put all their efforts into staying on the dole, and not improving themselves, they don't have the education or the will to see that giving everyone an equal chance would, in essence, end liberalism as we know it. Liberals like you are comfortable knowing the truth but willingly keeping up the lie so the agenda to kill the freest country this world has ever known stays alive and well.
If it looks like a Duck,
walks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, must be a Duck . You Sir, are the biggest quack on this thread.

10 percent my ass...... I
govvleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#25244 Jun 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Whats expected?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25245 Jun 8, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"I never thought you libtards would be monitoring everybodies phone calls and emails."
Seems there were quite a few republicans on board with this Constitutional assault on our privacy as well as "libtards."
Warrior, my Dear friend, You seriously need to reconsider this "party line" crap and look at each individual separately.
""When law-abiding Americans make phone calls, who they call, when they call and where they call from is private information," said Democratic Senator Ron Wyden.
"As a result of the disclosures that came to light today, now we're going to have a real debate in the Congress and the country and that's long overdue."
Republican Senator Rand Paul called the programmes "an astounding assault on the Constitution''.
But his colleagues Republican Senator Lindsay Graham and Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein both defended the phone records practice on Thursday."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-228...
Liberals are the enemy here and don't ever forget it!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25246 Jun 8, 2013
<quoted text>
And us FREEDOM-loving conservatives have no interest in making someone have "our" morals; do we, Warrior?
Conservative morals are the right morals, of course God gave you free will so proceed.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25247 Jun 8, 2013
<quoted text>
MOST people don't know or understand, true freedom. Those politicians on both sides of the aisle want to control others (in different ways). And their constituents cheer them on.
Stop clapping and voting for nut jobs and things might change!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25248 Jun 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! He's more white than he is black! LOL!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25249 Jun 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If it looks like a Duck,
walks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, must be a Duck . You Sir, are the biggest quack on this thread.
You say that as you paddle really hard to stay afloat!
gLEN bECK

Little Rock, AR

#25250 Jun 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't know true freedom if it slapped you in your fat face!
And some half-wit troll like you does? LMAO
gLEN bECK

Little Rock, AR

#25251 Jun 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Conservative morals are the right morals
Of course they are, just ask any cracker azzed redneck.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25252 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If it looks like a Duck,
Your right, 10% of the whites in this country being racist may be a little high. Now that you have shed a little light on that, please feel free to tell me what the number is.

Washington DC

#25253 Jun 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, 10% of the whites in this country being racist may be a little high. Now that you have shed a little light on that, please feel free to tell me what the number is.
For me to act like there is a creditable source that would provide such data, would make me look , and pardon my bluntness,
as profoundly ignorant of race relations as you.
experts

Ashburn, VA

#25254 Jun 9, 2013
Finally, statistical experts that are qualified to set the data records straight!
How many liberals really do have their heads up their backsides? The high percentage is quite shocking...but only to those liberal dems living in the...ummm...dark!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25255 Jun 9, 2013
gLEN bECK wrote:
<quoted text>
And some half-wit troll like you does? LMAO
WARRIOR knows as much about freedom as he does about pulling your puppet strings. Dance little puppet, dance!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25256 Jun 9, 2013
gLEN bECK wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are, just ask any cracker azzed redneck.
Maybe you can give me your mammys phone number so I can ask her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New theater downtown 2 hr gman 3
Kiechs BBQ 3 hr guest 21
move back 7 hr Againstthemachine 3
More Taxes 18 hr Dress Code 1
chickens 20 hr guest 2
city water park 20 hr guest 26
is Samantha Willingham a good mom Fri girlygirl 11
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs