Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25246 Jun 8, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
And us FREEDOM-loving conservatives have no interest in making someone have "our" morals; do we, Warrior?
Conservative morals are the right morals, of course God gave you free will so proceed.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25247 Jun 8, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
MOST people don't know or understand, true freedom. Those politicians on both sides of the aisle want to control others (in different ways). And their constituents cheer them on.
Stop clapping and voting for nut jobs and things might change!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25248 Jun 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And none have been close in skin color either.
LMAO! He's more white than he is black! LOL!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25249 Jun 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If it looks like a Duck,
walks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, must be a Duck . You Sir, are the biggest quack on this thread.
10 percent my ass...... I
You say that as you paddle really hard to stay afloat!
gLEN bECK

Little Rock, AR

#25250 Jun 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't know true freedom if it slapped you in your fat face!
And some half-wit troll like you does? LMAO
gLEN bECK

Little Rock, AR

#25251 Jun 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Conservative morals are the right morals
Of course they are, just ask any cracker azzed redneck.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25252 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If it looks like a Duck,
walks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, must be a Duck . You Sir, are the biggest quack on this thread.
10 percent my ass...... I
Your right, 10% of the whites in this country being racist may be a little high. Now that you have shed a little light on that, please feel free to tell me what the number is.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25253 Jun 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, 10% of the whites in this country being racist may be a little high. Now that you have shed a little light on that, please feel free to tell me what the number is.
For me to act like there is a creditable source that would provide such data, would make me look , and pardon my bluntness,
as profoundly ignorant of race relations as you.
experts

Ashburn, VA

#25254 Jun 9, 2013
Finally, statistical experts that are qualified to set the data records straight!
How many liberals really do have their heads up their backsides? The high percentage is quite shocking...but only to those liberal dems living in the...ummm...dark!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25255 Jun 9, 2013
gLEN bECK wrote:
<quoted text>
And some half-wit troll like you does? LMAO
WARRIOR knows as much about freedom as he does about pulling your puppet strings. Dance little puppet, dance!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25256 Jun 9, 2013
gLEN bECK wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are, just ask any cracker azzed redneck.
Maybe you can give me your mammys phone number so I can ask her!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25257 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
For me to act like there is a creditable source that would provide such data, would make me look , and pardon my bluntness,
Well then, here's your chance to show me what it's all about. Give me your side's numbers. Surely there is some survey or study that you can show me just how racist today's white people are. I'm listening.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25258 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
We wouldn't want that because then you would be ALL ignorant instead of just MOST ignorant!
Politics

Marion, AR

#25259 Jun 9, 2013
Always something going on
gLEN bECK

Little Rock, AR

#25260 Jun 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can give me your mammys phone number so I can ask her!
And typically a low-brow cracker azzed response...from a professed grown man..of the correct moral standard.

LMAO at you fool.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25261 Jun 9, 2013
gLEN bECK wrote:
<quoted text>
And typically a low-brow cracker azzed response...from a professed grown man..of the correct moral standard.
LMAO at you fool.
If you got off of your fat lazy ass you could afford to buy more than just crackers! Professed? Interesting, how did a libtard like you come up with that conclusion, msnbc or did you just pull it out of your ass like everything else? Post you mammys number so I can call her!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25262 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You ALWAYS use internet sources to backup your argument. Blogs, left wing articles, government sites, you have used them all. So to tell me now that there is no credible source to support one of the main pillars of the liberal agenda seems a little odd. The race card and claims of racism is the most effective weapon used by liberals in the divide and conquer method in the agenda to destroy the most free nation the world has ever known.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25263 Jun 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, I just searched "what percentage of whites are racist" and a CNN poll was the first one listed. Oh, that's right you said credible. I'll try again.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25264 Jun 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, I just searched "what percentage of whites are racist" and a CNN poll was the first one listed. Oh, that's right you said credible. I'll try again.
Let me refresh your frail memory once again of you said.

QUOTE: It is the single greatest hurdle that blacks have to overcome in order to see the truth that MAYBE only 10% of the people in this country have some level of racism in them while the other 90% let actions speak louder than anything else.

Now it is,

QUOTE: what percentage of whites are racist.
gLEN bECK

Little Rock, AR

#25265 Jun 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If you got off of your fat lazy ass you could afford to buy more than just crackers! Professed? Interesting, how did a libtard like you come up with that conclusion, msnbc or did you just pull it out of your ass like everything else? Post you mammys number so I can call her!
You sound like some Cable Guy broken record of a redneck joke...except he's pretty smart.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/823117...

Blue Springs Cemetery...since the late 1980's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Blackwell 33 min wondering 1
missing shitzhu 48 min find sophie 1
I hate the electric company 1 hr Electric company 2
Jess Barnett 1 hr Will 3
Heather Dildine (Sep '11) 1 hr Goliath 53
service refused 7 hr truthwillcomeout 32
fellowship 7 hr rambo 2
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE