Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. has never won a war and then conquered a country for all of it's riches, never. That's not what we do. We rebuild and then turn the country and all of it's assets back over to it's leaders. Haliburton is great for America and the world. Name me one company that can do what Haliburton does, just one? You can't! You very seldom ever know what in the hell you are talking about. Name just one!
1. Schlumberger

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>As a veteran didn't you afford him the right and responsibility to question you and those like you? You seem to not know what true Patriotism and Integrity are. Sad little man you are. You must watch a lot of Fox to know what their talking points are or does msnbc tell you to spit garbage like that out every chance you get?
Before making an ass of your self again you should have read what the web page said. Go look, you will see the date Fox broadcast his exact talking point, that has long been proved false.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the other President, Clinton, who had Osama Bin Laden handed to him on a silver platter and refused to take him, kind of like Obama did with these Boston bombers. But hey, at least Obama got Osama and the wars are over and our troops including those in Benghazi are home safe and sound and GITMO is closed just like he said all of it would be. TRANSPARENCY at it's finest!
" had Osama Bin Laden handed to him on a silver platter"

LMAO- what rock have you been hiding under?

If that were true do you think the 9/11 commission report would have totally discounted that exact matter?

Besides that, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 – at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>As a veteran didn't you afford him the right and responsibility to question you and those like you? You seem to not know what true are. Sad little man you are. You must watch a lot of Fox to know what their talking points are or does msnbc tell you to spit garbage like that out every chance you get?
And you seem be a fine example of the typical right-wing troll that doesn't know jack shat about what constitutes true Patriotism and Integrity...only how to perform your tired BS spiced with immature and simplistic drivel.

I don't care where you're from, you're the spittin' image of a cracker azzed redneck.

Have a nice evening out there in who gives a shat New Mexico.
Yahoo Les Wood

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

poopants

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ……
unfortunate vote
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Yahoo Les Wood wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=KRK2dKUQDRw
What has almost 250 years of freedom brought us?

The right to be a total idiot.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true do you think the 9/11 commission report would have totally discounted that exact matter?
Besides that, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 – at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.
Yawn... Like a good little fascist, you leave out plenty of facts that go against your narrative.

Sieg Heil, Fuhrer Barney!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn... Like a good little fascist, you leave out plenty of facts that go against your narrative.
LOL, I was a Liberal and now I am a "fascist"

Get a clue - liberal and democratic values are disparaged in Fascism.

BTW- please feel free to add all the Right wing propaganda you WANT to consider facts as a rebuttal to that post you wish.

But I will give you a fair warning, using propaganda to accomplish your goal is very Fascist like.
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn... Like a good little fascist, you leave out plenty of facts that go against your narrative.
Ah the Mississippi Countian speaks. Listen close Barney, this one has always been a keen history buff, got his pints and quarts all in line.
Colo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

WartHog56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I grew up in Camden Arkansas.
JIM
http://www.nuprox.de/crossfit.html
Colorado ?
i tried

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

The polls were closed

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah the Mississippi Countian speaks. Listen close Barney, this one has always been a keen history buff, got his pints and quarts all in line.
Indeed, he graduated summa cum laude, from Fox News University.

Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I was a Liberal and now I am a "fascist"
Get a clue - liberal and democratic values are disparaged in Fascism.
BTW- please feel free to add all the Right wing propaganda you WANT to consider facts as a rebuttal to that post you wish.
But I will give you a fair warning, using propaganda to accomplish your goal is very Fascist like.
dis·par·age Show Spelled [dih-spar-ij] Show IPA
verb (used with object), dis·par·aged, dis·par·ag·ing.
1. to speak of or treat slightingly; depreciate; belittle: Do not disparage good manners.
2. to bring reproach or discredit upon; lower the estimation of: Your behavior will disparage the whole family.
Synonyms
1. ridicule, discredit, mock, demean, denounce, derogate.

Wow, sounds alot like how the Democratic party operates to gain power. You should be proud.

"But I will give you a fair warning, using propaganda to accomplish your goal is very Fascist like."

This one falls under the actions speak louder than words category. Obama has used every form of propaganda to mislead the American people in order to get his anti-American agenda accomplished. The beer summit, the Solyndra heist of the American tax payers hard earned money, all other "green energy" initiatives, all the distractions away from Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the AP scandal, all the debt limit arguments, obamacare, Obama's spending, the killing of Bin Laden, and a host of other scenarios. If there is a situation that Americans won't approve of, then you can bet Obama will use any and all propaganda techniques to cause Americans to focus on anything but what he's doing to destroy this nation. I can't believe you went there knowing the VERY long laundry list of things that fall under the propaganda category that Obama is guilty of. But I guess if you agree with how Obama gets his agenda by the American people you can't technically be guilty of hypocrisy though we know actually you are. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
dis·par·age Show Spelled [dih-spar-ij] Show IPA
verb (used with object), dis·par·aged, dis·par·ag·ing.
1. to speak of or treat slightingly; depreciate; belittle: Do not disparage good manners.
2. to bring reproach or discredit upon; lower the estimation of: Your behavior will disparage the whole family.
Synonyms
1. ridicule, discredit, mock, demean, denounce, derogate.
Wow, sounds alot like how the Democratic party operates to gain power. You should be proud.
"But I will give you a fair warning, using propaganda to accomplish your goal is very Fascist like."
This one falls under the actions speak louder than words category. Obama has used every form of propaganda to mislead the American people in order to get his anti-American agenda accomplished. The beer summit, the Solyndra heist of the American tax payers hard earned money, all other "green energy" initiatives, all the distractions away from Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the AP scandal, all the debt limit arguments, obamacare, Obama's spending, the killing of Bin Laden, and a host of other scenarios. If there is a situation that Americans won't approve of, then you can bet Obama will use any and all propaganda techniques to cause Americans to focus on anything but what he's doing to destroy this nation. I can't believe you went there knowing the VERY long laundry list of things that fall under the propaganda category that Obama is guilty of. But I guess if you agree with how Obama gets his agenda by the American people you can't technically be guilty of hypocrisy though we know actually you are. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.
If that is the case, you have to the happiest M.F. in Arkansas.

Bush had his share of green energy failures as well, do you want me to tell you about them?

Maybe you would care to discuss this;

The fight to bring cheaper, clean energy to Georgia is uniting some unlikely allies. Renewable energy advocates and leaders of the Atlanta Tea Party are taking on utility giant Southern Co., and its subsidiary Georgia Power, over resisting the call to expand its development of solar energy.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Rep Jimmy Duncan R Tenn wrote:
<quoted text>
And we libs know where you crackers get yours.
You sound racist.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Before making an ass of your self again you should have read what the web page said. Go look, you will see the date Fox broadcast his exact talking point, that has long been proved false.
All I do is prove your talking points false!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Barney let's see, I never thought you libtards would be monitoring everybodies phone calls and emails. I never thought you would be going after the AP, I never thought the IRS would target Conservative groups and spend millions of dollars on lavish IRS parties, I never thought you libtards would leave 4 Americans in Benghazi to be tortured and killed, I never thought you libtards would kill Federal Agents with an operation named Fast and Furious, I can go on and on about what I never thought this country would turn into but you libtards have me wondering daily. So yes it is possible that the 9/11 commission would discount that.

Next liberal talking point!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And you seem be a fine example of the typical right-wing troll that doesn't know jack shat about what constitutes true Patriotism and Integrity...only how to perform your tired BS spiced with immature and simplistic drivel.
I don't care where you're from, you're the spittin' image of a cracker azzed redneck.
Have a nice evening out there in who gives a shat New Mexico.
You got your shoes on racist? LOL! Why don't you educate me on Patriotism and Integrity. I know why because you libtards can barely spell those words let alone know the definitions. You libs lack core values and are morally bankrupt. FACT!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What has almost 250 years of freedom brought us?
The right to be a total idiot.
You wouldn't know true freedom if it slapped you in your fat face!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,381 - 23,400 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gerald Walker For Mayor 6 hr guest 22
teen girls living with boy friends 7 hr the gooch 20
Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randol... 13 hr Respect to others 21
Hispanic Radio Station Coming To Town 13 hr Respect to others 15
Fox news banned in Canada (Nov '12) 14 hr Buck you 40
Cody s threads 20 hr Wowagain 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 20 hr Siwhat 9,715
•••
•••