Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,222 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25226 Jun 7, 2013
Rep Jimmy Duncan R Tenn wrote:
<quoted text>
And we libs know where you crackers get yours.
You sound racist.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25227 Jun 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Before making an ass of your self again you should have read what the web page said. Go look, you will see the date Fox broadcast his exact talking point, that has long been proved false.
All I do is prove your talking points false!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25228 Jun 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
" had Osama Bin Laden handed to him on a silver platter"
LMAO- what rock have you been hiding under?
If that were true do you think the 9/11 commission report would have totally discounted that exact matter?
Besides that, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.
Well Barney let's see, I never thought you libtards would be monitoring everybodies phone calls and emails. I never thought you would be going after the AP, I never thought the IRS would target Conservative groups and spend millions of dollars on lavish IRS parties, I never thought you libtards would leave 4 Americans in Benghazi to be tortured and killed, I never thought you libtards would kill Federal Agents with an operation named Fast and Furious, I can go on and on about what I never thought this country would turn into but you libtards have me wondering daily. So yes it is possible that the 9/11 commission would discount that.

Next liberal talking point!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25229 Jun 7, 2013
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R wrote:
<quoted text>
And you seem be a fine example of the typical right-wing troll that doesn't know jack shat about what constitutes true Patriotism and Integrity...only how to perform your tired BS spiced with immature and simplistic drivel.
I don't care where you're from, you're the spittin' image of a cracker azzed redneck.
Have a nice evening out there in who gives a shat New Mexico.
You got your shoes on racist? LOL! Why don't you educate me on Patriotism and Integrity. I know why because you libtards can barely spell those words let alone know the definitions. You libs lack core values and are morally bankrupt. FACT!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25230 Jun 7, 2013
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R wrote:
<quoted text>
What has almost 250 years of freedom brought us?
The right to be a total idiot.
You wouldn't know true freedom if it slapped you in your fat face!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25231 Jun 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, he graduated summa cum laude, from Fox News University.
And you are still working on that libtard degree from msnbc. You have been in the same grade for 4 years straight now! LOL!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25232 Jun 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, you have to the happiest M.F. in Arkansas.
Bush had his share of green energy failures as well, do you want me to tell you about them?
Maybe you would care to discuss this;
The fight to bring cheaper, clean energy to Georgia is uniting some unlikely allies. Renewable energy advocates and leaders of the Atlanta Tea Party are taking on utility giant Southern Co., and its subsidiary Georgia Power, over resisting the call to expand its development of solar energy.
Yes tell us about them and let's compare them to your super hero Obamas! LMFAO!
voter

San Jose, CA

#25233 Jun 7, 2013
Don't confuse me! It is it election day
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25234 Jun 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, you have to the happiest M.F. in Arkansas.
Bush had his share of green energy failures as well, do you want me to tell you about them?
Maybe you would care to discuss this;
The fight to bring cheaper, clean energy to Georgia is uniting some unlikely allies. Renewable energy advocates and leaders of the Atlanta Tea Party are taking on utility giant Southern Co., and its subsidiary Georgia Power, over resisting the call to expand its development of solar energy.
That's one, and the Republicans should be ashamed and embarrassed. Don't get mad at me because your guy is the worst president in American history and will go down as the president who almost led or did lead America to her downfall. Let's not pretend that any president, Democratic or Republican, is anywhere close to being as Anti-American as Barack Obama. Not even close.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#25235 Jun 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well Barney let's see, I never thought you libtards would be monitoring everybodies phone calls and emails. I never thought you would be going after the AP, I never thought the IRS would target Conservative groups and spend millions of dollars on lavish IRS parties, I never thought you libtards would leave 4 Americans in Benghazi to be tortured and killed, I never thought you libtards would kill Federal Agents with an operation named Fast and Furious, I can go on and on about what I never thought this country would turn into but you libtards have me wondering daily. So yes it is possible that the 9/11 commission would discount that.
Next liberal talking point!
"I never thought you libtards would be monitoring everybodies phone calls and emails."
Seems there were quite a few republicans on board with this Constitutional assault on our privacy as well as "libtards."

Warrior, my Dear friend, You seriously need to reconsider this "party line" crap and look at each individual separately.

""When law-abiding Americans make phone calls, who they call, when they call and where they call from is private information," said Democratic Senator Ron Wyden.
"As a result of the disclosures that came to light today, now we're going to have a real debate in the Congress and the country and that's long overdue."
Republican Senator Rand Paul called the programmes "an astounding assault on the Constitution''.
But his colleagues Republican Senator Lindsay Graham and Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein both defended the phone records practice on Thursday."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-228...

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#25236 Jun 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You got your shoes on racist? LOL! Why don't you educate me on Patriotism and Integrity. I know why because you libtards can barely spell those words let alone know the definitions. You libs lack core values and are morally bankrupt. FACT!
And us FREEDOM-loving conservatives have no interest in making someone have "our" morals; do we, Warrior?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#25237 Jun 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't know true freedom if it slapped you in your fat face!
MOST people don't know or understand, true freedom. Those politicians on both sides of the aisle want to control others (in different ways). And their constituents cheer them on.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#25238 Jun 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one, and the Republicans should be ashamed and embarrassed. Don't get mad at me because your guy is the worst president in American history and will go down as the president who almost led or did lead America to her downfall. Let's not pretend that any president, Democratic or Republican, is anywhere close to being as Anti-American as Barack Obama. Not even close.
Very true.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#25239 Jun 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>That's one, and the Republicans should be ashamed and embarrassed. Don't get mad at me because your guy is the worst president in American history and will go down as the president who almost led or did lead America to her downfall. Let's not pretend that any president, Democratic or Republican, is anywhere close to being as Anti-American as Barack Obama. Not even close.

And none have been close in skin color either.
100 MPG

Jonesboro, AR

#25240 Jun 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And none have been close in skin color either.
He would be a bad president in any color
Gotta

United States

#25241 Jun 8, 2013
I needto
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25242 Jun 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And none have been close in skin color either.
What does skin color have to do with it? Oh, that's right, your a liberal. One of the strongest liberal platforms is to keep America in the dark ages by keeping up the perception that there is still rampant racism in this country. It is the single greatest hurdle that blacks have to overcome in order to see the truth that MAYBE only 10% of the people in this country have some level of racism in them while the other 90% let actions speak louder than anything else. Problem is that liberals convince blacks in this country to do whatever it takes to stay on the government dole and when whites view those actions as despicable, liberals are the first to point the finger and scream "YOUR RACIST!". So the perception is that there are 10% of whites that are not racist and 90% that are. Since those blacks have put all their efforts into staying on the dole, and not improving themselves, they don't have the education or the will to see that giving everyone an equal chance would, in essence, end liberalism as we know it. Liberals like you are comfortable knowing the truth but willingly keeping up the lie so the agenda to kill the freest country this world has ever known stays alive and well.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#25243 Jun 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>What does skin color have to do with it? Oh, that's right, your a liberal. One of the strongest liberal platforms is to keep America in the dark ages by keeping up the perception that there is still rampant racism in this country. It is the single greatest hurdle that blacks have to overcome in order to see the truth that MAYBE only 10% of the people in this country have some level of racism in them while the other 90% let actions speak louder than anything else. Problem is that liberals convince blacks in this country to do whatever it takes to stay on the government dole and when whites view those actions as despicable, liberals are the first to point the finger and scream "YOUR RACIST!". So the perception is that there are 10% of whites that are not racist and 90% that are. Since those blacks have put all their efforts into staying on the dole, and not improving themselves, they don't have the education or the will to see that giving everyone an equal chance would, in essence, end liberalism as we know it. Liberals like you are comfortable knowing the truth but willingly keeping up the lie so the agenda to kill the freest country this world has ever known stays alive and well.
If it looks like a Duck,
walks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, must be a Duck . You Sir, are the biggest quack on this thread.

10 percent my ass...... I
govvleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#25244 Jun 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Whats expected?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25245 Jun 8, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"I never thought you libtards would be monitoring everybodies phone calls and emails."
Seems there were quite a few republicans on board with this Constitutional assault on our privacy as well as "libtards."
Warrior, my Dear friend, You seriously need to reconsider this "party line" crap and look at each individual separately.
""When law-abiding Americans make phone calls, who they call, when they call and where they call from is private information," said Democratic Senator Ron Wyden.
"As a result of the disclosures that came to light today, now we're going to have a real debate in the Congress and the country and that's long overdue."
Republican Senator Rand Paul called the programmes "an astounding assault on the Constitution''.
But his colleagues Republican Senator Lindsay Graham and Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein both defended the phone records practice on Thursday."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-228...
Liberals are the enemy here and don't ever forget it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Race 25 min jack 5
Randolph County Exposed!!! 4 hr Guest 19
Kandi 8 hr Mario 2
does anybody know how to get hold of Nathan Nelson 8 hr summer wilson 5
Recipes and Coupons (Apr '13) Fri Sara 37
What ever happened to David Dorman Jr? (Jun '12) Thu Friends 12
Ericas the best Thu Michael 22
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]