#25124 May 31, 2013
Really
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25125 May 31, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets take unemployment,
on the other side of that coin there is this.
Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey
May 24, 2013
There were 3.8 million job openings on the last business day of March.
If that's the case then the participation rate for April should have skyrocketed but alas, it went down again even lower than March. How can this be? If we are ever going to reach liberal utopia then reality will have to quit getting in the way.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25126 May 31, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually China is number three behind Mexico, and
the U.S. goods and services trade deficit with Canada was $6 billion in 2011.
"Look at what the number one item on the list in way of dollars you will see that item is electronics".
What was it about the above sentence that confused you?
Nothing about the sentence confused me, it was irrelevant.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#25127 May 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case then the participation rate for April should have skyrocketed but alas, it went down again even lower than March. How can this be? If we are ever going to reach liberal utopia then reality will have to quit getting in the way.
According to the U.S. Bureau of labor statistics it did happen,

Are you saying we both got information from the same Bureau on job participation rate and job openings, but your information is correct where mine is not?

Or could it be, you did not get your numbers from the United States Bureau of Labor, perhaps you got them from a EVEN more reliable source?

HAS TO BE ONE OR THE OTHER ,,,,,,RIGHT?

Kansas City Ks.

#25128 May 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing about the sentence confused me, it was irrelevant.
Since you did not understand a word of it, obviously it was irrelevant to you.
On your side

Pineville, AR

#25129 May 31, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying we both got information from the same Bureau on job participation rate and job openings, but your information is correct where mine is not?
Or could it be, you did not get your numbers from the United States Bureau of Labor, perhaps you got them from a EVEN more reliable source?
Tell Mr. smarty Barney, Hell NO it don't have to be one or the other. It could be I just plain don't know what the heck IM talking about.
That will show him..........go-ahead, tell that wise guy
a thing or two.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#25130 May 31, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking you if the participation rate went up because, with 3.8 million new jobs unfilled it should have, and if not then why?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#25131 May 31, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you did not understand a word of it, obviously it was irrelevant to you.
However your liberal filter views it Barn.

Kansas City Ks.

#25132 May 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I'm asking you if the participation rate went up because, with 3.8 million new jobs unfilled it should have, and if not then why?
You are asking, you just told me it did not.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25133 May 31, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm indulging you in trying to get to your liberal utopia and I'm just trying to give you an opportunity to let us all see how your brand new 3.8 million jobs affected the participation rate. But if you don't want to, believe me, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND (wink, wink).
what

Longview, TX

#25134 May 31, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss. Your brain is the Garden of Eden.

Kansas City Ks.

#25136 Jun 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking you if the participation rate went up because, with 3.8 million new jobs unfilled it should have, and if not then why?
Need I remind you of what you said in post # 25111

"Well you fail to consider that the participation rate is falling"

AND it has been falling since the year 2000 as well.

"makes you feel all fuzzy and warm inside while it sickens me because those that drop out signify to me that they have lost hope and may never return to the workforce making them a drag and a liability on society for the rest of their lives"

Kansas City Ks.

#25137 Jun 1, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance is bliss. Your brain is the Garden of Eden.
Could be, when you are sitting there looking at your half empty glass felling sick, I am looking at a half full glass felling things are headed in the correct direction,

like this;

In fall 2012, a record 21.6 million students are expected to attend American colleges and universities, constituting an increase of about 6.2 million since fall 2000

(source) http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp...

This give you some idea where part of that shrinking work force went?

Redd

Little Rock, AR

#25138 Jun 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I was beginning to forget how boring your lies and deceit had become. Thanks for the reminder...
Remember the golden rule.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#25139 Jun 1, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance is bliss. Your brain is the Garden of Eden.
So He shook off the Serpent, then coiling around Him, and "felt no harm"
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25140 Jun 1, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I remind you of what you said in post # 25111
"Well you fail to consider that the participation rate is falling"
AND it has been falling since the year 2000 as well.
"makes you feel all fuzzy and warm inside while it sickens me because those that drop out signify to me that they have lost hope and may never return to the workforce making them a drag and a liability on society for the rest of their lives"
Yes the labor rate began its decline in 2000 under Bush. Held steady from 2004 to mid 2008 and what do ya know, it started a sharp decline from that point until now and I suspect it will continue until Obama leaves office. It's no secret that I don't agree with the Democratic agenda but Obama is the worst of the worst. The only bright spot on the Democratic side is Clinton and I didn't agree with most of what he did but the country prospered under his presidency and the job participation rate hit it's all time high under his leadership. I can't wait until 2016 gets here so I don't have to live under Obama's rule any longer unless, of course he decides to trample the Constitution again and simply not leave office which is not beyond him to do that.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#25141 Jun 1, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, when you are sitting there looking at your half empty glass felling sick, I am looking at a half full glass felling things are headed in the correct direction,
like this;
In fall 2012, a record 21.6 million students are expected to attend American colleges and universities, constituting an increase of about 6.2 million since fall 2000
(source) http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp...
This give you some idea where part of that shrinking work force went?
21.6 million potential liberal indoctrinees preparing to be brainwashed......Wonderful.... just wonderful!!! Where will this leave America at the end of their four year sentences?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25142 Jun 1, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
21.6 million potential liberal indoctrinees preparing to be brainwashed......Wonderful.... just wonderful!!! Where will this leave America at the end of their four year sentences?
It will leave them unemployed under this administration. But they will have already learned not to blame the one in charge, but rather to blame those who oppose him. Blaming the head honcho for an organizations or teams failures only happens in the real world. In liberal utopia, blame can be cast on anyone the leader chooses and the brainwashed have been conditioned to blieve the leader unconditionally. Sad thing is, they will.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25143 Jun 1, 2013
Statistics say that Obamacare will drive premiums up at least 40%. Well at least now we know the price for "fairness". 1)Believe things will be better than they are now. 2)Experience the fact that step 1 was a lie. 3)Try to make yourself feel better by listening to the person that told the lie in the first place who is telling you that all this is someone elses fault. 4)Simply try to hang on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DHS office in Pocahontas AR. (Aug '10) 2 hr AskingForAFriend 36
Q: How do you know if your girlfriend is getti... 5 hr Lol 2
Disgusting 5 hr Guest 6
Nicest female ass in Poky (Jun '09) 12 hr Guest 12
House fire 17 hr McGruff 2
Cop arrested his own son (Mar '12) Sun guest 31
Walmart (Sep '15) Sun Guest 8

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance