6,117 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zunba

Jonesboro, AR

#25024 May 23, 2013
When are you idiots going to figure out there is nothing to vote in today? Or please change the title.
Forum Police

Ash Flat, AR

#25025 May 23, 2013
Zunba wrote:
When are you idiots going to figure out there is nothing to vote in today? Or please change the title.
I better check this out.

"nothing to vote in today"

Awwwwwwww , but is there any thing to vote out today.
Forum Police

Ash Flat, AR

#25026 May 23, 2013
OH_ one other thing, what should the new name be?
Always

Oklahoma City, OK

#25027 May 23, 2013
I did
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25028 May 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
if I said it in previous posts I meant it back then too"
Now that was a wonderful imitation of Mitt Romney's
" I don't know what I said, but I stand by it, whatever it was" ...
Good job!
BTW
Tell me the subject we were discussing before I allegedly "redirected the conversation". After you post it we will pick up, where we left off, how about that?
The scare tactic liberals use known as climate change/global warming.
never

Bryant, AR

#25029 May 23, 2013
I don't
naw

Violet Hill, AR

#25030 May 23, 2013
Yep i voted REPUBLICAN.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#25031 May 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good post!
What the heck happened on Topix while I've been busy with other endeavors? Spell check? Give me a brake! See how useless spell check is? They don't even know how to spell 'break!' Links to ads on peoples' names? That's just pathetic.
Forum Police

Ash Flat, AR

#25032 May 23, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck happened on Topix while I've been busy with other endeavors? Spell check? Give me a brake! See how useless spell check is? They don't even know how to spell 'break!' Links to ads on peoples' names? That's just pathetic.
Both words were spelled correctly, therefore saying spell check is worthless would be incorrect based on the information you present.

I believe the misuse of words would be in the grammar check category.

I will let you off with a warning this time. Be more careful the next time.

Location hidden

#25033 May 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The scare tactic liberals use known as climate change/global warming.
Okay now we have the subject nailed down, if you would be so kind as to give the post number where I allegedly "redirected the conversation" of the scare tactic liberals use known as climate change/global warming, could be found, we will be shitting in high cotton don't YA think?
Blarney

Jonesboro, AR

#25034 May 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay now we have the subject nailed down, if you would be so kind as to give the post number where I allegedly "redirected the conversation" of the scare tactic liberals use known as climate change/global warming, could be found, we will be shitting in high cotton don't YA think?
Look at the right side of the post, if it says "BarneyII" then the pot is an attempt at misdirection.
Blarney

Jonesboro, AR

#25035 May 23, 2013
Try the left side

Location hidden

#25036 May 23, 2013
Blarney wrote:
Try the left side
Right side no wait, its the left side, no wait,

"the pot is an attempt at misdirection"

Sounds like you need not be indulging in yours before posting.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25037 May 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
#24967. When you decided to jump into the conversation. I didn't even have to be talking to you for you to realize you were wrong and redirect the conversation. I gave you more credit than that. My bad.

Location hidden

#25038 May 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
#24967. When you decided to jump into the conversation. I didn't even have to be talking to you for you to realize you were wrong and redirect the conversation. I gave you more credit than that. My bad.
Reality Check wrote:

<quoted text>It's more irresponsible to believe wholeheartedly that the science community is actually out for truth independent of the money they get for their research. I wasn't aware that independents were to bear the brunt of responsibility for the "mess" we are in. As for your side, just because it feels good and is emotionally charged, doesn't make it right. You guys could use a truckload of common sense and less of relying on someone else to feed you their "interpretation" of data and studies. I have said this before but I will say it again. You can make any study say anything you want by what you control for and what you don't. You would do well to learn that very important lesson.
Tell me something genius. Why does your theory only pertain to independents and Republican

BARNEYII

POST #24967

BARNEYII wrote: Tell me something genius. Why does your theory only pertain to independents and Republican

Tell me, how can you say that is redirecting the subject when I ask you why YOUR theory of buying the response you want from scientist only pertains to Liberals?

BTW- would you care to give me a post # of your answer to that Question?

I must have over looked it, I would think, a NO BS fellow like yourself would not avoid a question, or just outright change the subject.

Well, here is your chance to prove it.

Location hidden

#25039 May 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Held your feet to the fire, asking for post numbers, and look what happened.

Proof is right here, either one or both of these statements are true.

I will list them in order of probability.

1.You blatantly lied in attempt to bolster your argument .

2.You have a learning disability.
The Truth

Stuttgart, AR

#25040 May 24, 2013
You morons are just showing your stupidity and idiocy by still posting in this thread. How do you think people would take you seriously and think you have any intelligence to even be talking about this? Most people think like I do, you are morons and idiots, no one would even try to have an intelligent conversation with any of you.

Location hidden

#25041 May 24, 2013
Green Energy Win: Tesla Repaid a $465 Million dollar Federal Loan 9 Years Early..........

American car company building electric cars, and being successful doing it..........

What a deal.
The Truth

Stuttgart, AR

#25042 May 24, 2013
Will BlarneyII be the next moron to talk to himself in this idiotic thread?
Yes

Marion, AR

#25043 May 24, 2013
I did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bro Eric Moffet 18 min Scooby 13
Do the theatre still have good shows? 1 hr the truth 17
Deans package store 5 hr Rob 9
Benny Blackwell 6 hr Ken 9
tom graham (Jun '12) 8 hr Dont believe tras... 8
where's all the weed?? 11 hr nofaithleft 4
Daycare 18 hr Lacey 8
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web