Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#24986 May 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a correction, obviously you don't know the difference .
Correction, as in every post you make needs corrected? LMAO!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#24987 May 21, 2013
skepticatbest wrote:
I just made this account. Clicked on this series of comments. So sad.... maybe I should have clicked on something else first.... Ridiculous.
REMEMBER - It is a fairly narrow view that can be completely summarized in an internet blog post.
We are talking about multi-faceted, very complicated issues, that most of you are trying to WAY over-simplify. Or, maybe that is truly your view on things.. Simple. I don't know what to think right now.
Maybe you should go over to the romper room then!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#24988 May 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You should remember this. This site is for entertainment not a world leaders conference . Perhaps you should search for a site that matches your superior Iq
Now THAT'S funny! There is hope for you yet!
rudhira xivrecnib

Little Rock, AR

#24990 May 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You said it, "IMAGINATION" that's all you libtards have. You see I live in the real world, REALITY!
Hey Knuckledragger, few who live in the real world have the time to hang out on Topix. This place is custom made for old folks, gossips, half-wits, deviates, pretenders, has beens, never was, and you and I.
For who

Marion, AR

#24991 May 21, 2013
Huh?
mez

Blytheville, AR

#24992 May 21, 2013
no
Realtiy Check

Little Rock, AR

#24993 May 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know any Republican that don't think the way you do?
Most in Washington don't think the way I do. I'd say maybe none of them think the way I do. What they say is probably 80% in line with my thinking but what they do is probably 5% in line with the way I think and the way I live my life. Simply put, they are out of touch and have lost the focus on their own platform. But those numbers are better than the 0% across the board the liberal Democrats have in common with me. How about you? How closely do you feel in line with those liberal Democrats?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#24994 May 21, 2013
Realtiy Check wrote:
<quoted text>Most in Washington don't think the way I do. I'd say maybe none of them think the way I do. What they say is probably 80% in line with my thinking but what they do is probably 5% in line with the way I think and the way I live my life. Simply put, they are out of touch and have lost the focus on their own platform. But those numbers are better than the 0% across the board the liberal Democrats have in common with me. How about you? How closely do you feel in line with those liberal Democrats?
You tell me I am 100% in line . Are you questioning your own opinion you present as fact.
Been There

Jonesboro, AR

#24995 May 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me I am 100% in line . Are you questioning your own opinion you present as fact.
He meant that you are 100% lying. Can't you read between the lions?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#24996 May 21, 2013
rudhira xivrecnib wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Knuckledragger, few who live in the real world have the time to hang out on Topix. This place is custom made for old folks, gossips, half-wits, deviates, pretenders, has beens, never was, and you and I.
This place is also made for those of us who want to educate all of the above!
South

Marion, AR

#24997 May 21, 2013
We vote here
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#24998 May 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, and you know that too. Another diversion tactic you like to use. Pulling something out of thin air trying to make it stick.

Kansas City Ks.

#24999 May 21, 2013
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>He meant that you are 100% lying. Can't you read between the lions?
Lol don't you just auto correct.

Kansas City Ks.

#25000 May 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>No, and you know that too. Another diversion tactic you like to use. Pulling something out of thin air trying to make it stick.
Are you denying that you said I tow the liberal line?
Been There

Jonesboro, AR

#25002 May 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No, and you know that too. Another diversion tactic you like to use. Pulling something out of thin air trying to make it stick.
Even Barney can't pull a stick out of midair, he might say he can, but he can't. He can't pull his head out of his ass either.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25003 May 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you denying that you said I tow the liberal line?
I believe you do tow the liberal line but I asked you and not told you.
Bill.

United States

#25004 May 21, 2013
Realtiy Check wrote:
<quoted text>Most in Washington don't think the way I do. I'd say maybe none of them think the way I do. What they say is probably 80% in line with my thinking but what they do is probably 5% in line with the way I think and the way I live my life. Simply put, they are out of touch and have lost the focus on their own platform. But those numbers are better than the 0% across the board the liberal Democrats have in common with me. How about you? How closely do you feel in line with those liberal Democrats?
. Redirect and fluff buddy you are just as good as Mitch Mc Connell .
Bill.

United States

#25005 May 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you do tow the liberal line but I asked you and not told you.
You sure you don't want to stick with that story?

Kansas City Ks.

#25007 May 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you do tow the liberal line but I asked you and not told you.
LOL in that particular post. Are you denying you have never said that on any post

ever said in any post.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25008 May 22, 2013
rudhira xivrecnib wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle johnson (Jul '09) 2 hr unknown 40
Magen pascal (Dec '09) 8 hr Ross 9
Bigfoot 14 hr Mo man 9
Pocahontas Downtown Playhouse 16 hr royal child 17 11
Fears Family Funeral Home 19 hr Zach 11
Hello Walls 23 hr _Juneau_ 8
Smoking Ban City Council Vote Thu Ed rose 5
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?