Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the answer albeit indirect. Whether you are or not is NOT a moot point. You will find that out one way or another.

Whether I am or not is a moot point in regard to the conversation we were having at the time. Seems to me when you know you are on the losing end of a conversation you have the uncanny ability to change subjects faster than a cat can lick its ass.

Did you developed that skill in penal theology 101?

Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether I am or not is a moot point in regard to the conversation we were having at the time. Seems to me when you know you are on the losing end of a conversation you have the uncanny ability to change subjects faster than a cat can lick its ass.
Did you developed that skill in penal theology 101?
I have yet to be at the losing end of anything where you are concerned.
swamp donkey

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

The worst farts to smell are the ones in the shower

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure, I may have sit on your jury ?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I will rephrase my statement.

'You blatantly change subjects faster than a cat can lick its ass'

rudhira xivrecnib

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Oeo wrote:
You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you loved, or still do, and can't get them out of your mind, re-post this in another city within the next 5 minutes. Its amazing how it works.If you truly miss someone, a past love, and can't seem to get them off your mind....then re-post this titled as " I Still Love You" Whoever you are missing will surprise you. Don't break this, for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they love you and something great will happen to you tomorrow. Karma. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow
What a DA.
rudhira xivrecnib

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The earth isn't as helpless as liberals would want everyone to believe. You are treating earth in the same manner as liberals treat welfare recipients. Thinking the earth is incapable of taking care of itself.
Yep, science tells us that the Earth will completely heal itself from humanity in about a hundred thousand years. Long after mankind has moved on to eternal bliss and apple pie with ice cream everyday the Earth will be just fine.. and with justification, not missing us a bit.
auntiekk

Woodlawn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Dumb
nashville chick

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

I agree
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

rudhira xivrecnib wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, science tells us that the Earth will completely heal itself from humanity in about a hundred thousand years. Long after mankind has moved on to eternal bliss and apple pie with ice cream everyday the Earth will be just fine.. and with justification, not missing us a bit.
Won't take that long.
rudhira xivrecnib

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't take that long.
Mostly true, but no plastic has died a natural death yet, especially that at the bottom of the oceans.
I did

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Yes
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will rephrase my statement.
'You blatantly change subjects faster than a cat can lick its ass'
I simply inserted a previously an aspect of our discussion that was not originally in the conversation and you took exception to it. You on the other hand make it a normal practice of switching subjects when your side is proved to be false. That happens... ALOT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply inserted a previously an aspect of our discussion that was not originally in the conversation and you took exception to it. You on the other hand make it a normal practice of switching subjects when your side is proved to be false. That happens... ALOT.
LMAO, you started out on subject with your rebuttal but you could not finish without changing the subject of the conversation from you to me and the Democratic party.

You made me do it, and I only did it because you did.

Damn son, grow up!
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, you started out on subject with your rebuttal but you could not finish without changing the subject of the conversation from you to me and the Democratic party.
You made me do it, and I only did it because you did.
Damn son, grow up!
Changing the subject when you are wrong is your MO. Don't project that onto me. I can assure you that inserting Christianity and the Bible into the conversation had nothing to do with me feeling you were right and I was wrong or that I didn't have a counterpoint to your post, but if that is what you want to believe then go right ahead.
inodatsrite

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Yep
dude

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Nope
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I may have sit on your jury" LMAO! You should first try sitting in an English class.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should also question the validity of those who profit by denyeing global warming, the Koch Brothers and big oil readily come to mind.
Is it back to global warming from climate change? I thought it was global cooling in the 70's? Libtards crack me up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids First 42 min Parent2 2
Leann cates 2 hr guest 4
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 2 hr midnight oil 829
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr hank 3,834
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bob 207
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr Nathan 9,799
T & J Contracting 3 hr knows nothing really 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••