hillarie

Ankeny, IA

#24773 May 2, 2013
No sarah palin shouldve

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24774 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You left out the part where the parents have typical liberal core values. Both parents registered Democrats. Interesting that neither one of them have any common sense but what do you expect from liberals..
Why should you be armed barney but nobody else should? You seem like a typical liberal hypocrite on this issue..
Please tell me, how does a person like myself possessing a firearm have any thing to do with product liability?

Tobacco companies can not market their tobacco products to children why should a Gun manufacture be able to do so?
it

Jonesboro, AR

#24775 May 2, 2013
nope
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#24776 May 2, 2013
SO TRURE wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you an ignorant little piss ant, you are A self righteous MF too.
Exception, Warrior is posting a Hmmm.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#24777 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me, how does a person like myself possessing a firearm have any thing to do with product liability?
Tobacco companies can not market their tobacco products to children why should a Gun manufacture be able to do so?
And without abortion or gun control what does Warrior have to offer
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24778 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Exception, Warrior is posting a Hmmm.
How do you post "a Hmmm?" Maybe you meant to say that you wanted to give WARRIOR a HUMMER!

LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24779 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Just common sense something you LIBTARDS seem to be void of!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24780 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You act like a 5 year old drove down to a gun shop and ponied up the cash to purchase a .22! LMAO! What a dip shit!

Location hidden

#24781 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
He speaks often of "core values" and what not, does the following quote represents the Right's idea of "core values"?

Federal authorities have charged an Army major and his wife with abusing their adopted and foster children through beatings, breaking their bones, failing to get them medical help, depriving them of drinking water and training their biological kids to take part in the mistreatment.

According to the indictment, the Jacksons had three children of their own and fostered three other children they eventually adopted. One of the foster children, referred to by the initials "J.J.(hash)2," died in 2008. The Jacksons weren't charged directly with the child's death but are charged with assaulting the child and failing to seek prompt medical care.

The Jacksons, who home schooled their children, appear to have become right-wing martyrs after their children were taken away from them by the State of New Jersey in 2010. This website paints the couple as "victims" of "anti-Christian bias." And they were similarly lauded in a Tea Party website.

According to another website called Tea Party Daily News.com , John Jackson served in active duty in both Kuwait and Iraq, and is a “decorated” veteran. Calling Jackson a “family man” and a “devout Christian and a patriotic American,” an article on the website state the Jacksons’ children took part in a cooperative homeschool program at a local church.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#24782 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
He speaks often of "core values" and what not, does the following quote represents the Right's idea of "core values"?
Federal authorities have charged an Army major and his wife with abusing their adopted and foster children through beatings, breaking their bones, failing to get them medical help, depriving them of drinking water and training their biological kids to take part in the mistreatment.
According to the indictment, the Jacksons had three children of their own and fostered three other children they eventually adopted. One of the foster children, referred to by the initials "J.J.(hash)2," died in 2008. The Jacksons weren't charged directly with the child's death but are charged with assaulting the child and failing to seek prompt medical care.
The Jacksons, who home schooled their children, appear to have become right-wing martyrs after their children were taken away from them by the State of New Jersey in 2010. This website paints the couple as "victims" of "anti-Christian bias." And they were similarly lauded in a Tea Party website.
According to another website called Tea Party Daily News.com , John Jackson served in active duty in both Kuwait and Iraq, and is a “decorated” veteran. Calling Jackson a “family man” and a “devout Christian and a patriotic American,” an article on the website state the Jacksons’ children took part in a cooperative homeschool program at a local church.
A "Devout Christian, Family Man, and stanch Republican" from my area recently raped his ten year old step-daughter, maybe the tea sippers can raise a defense fund.

Location hidden

#24783 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You act like a 5 year old drove down to a gun shop and ponied up the cash to purchase a .22! LMAO! What a dip shit!
No, I am acting like some idiot drove down to the gun shop and said, I know a five year old little boy who is having a birthday.

WOW-look how cute is that, a little bitty rifle that shoots standard size ammunition, and look how much like a toy it looks with its little kid colors.........

Since I did not say a thing about the 22, I see you read the story, as usual , you did not understand what you read.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24784 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you explained it all!

"The Jacksons, who home schooled their children, appear to have become right-wing martyrs AFTER their children were taken away"

You see they were LIBTARDS and non-christian heathans when they abused their children and then thay saw the light and came over to the right side AFTER their children were taken away.

I applaud you for printing this and shining the light on liberalsim. Liberals are morally bankrupt and lack core values. These people will now get the punishment they deserve and the help they need.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24785 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Devout Christian, Family Man, and stanch Republican" from my area recently raped his ten year old step-daughter, maybe the tea sippers can raise a defense fund.
Was that you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24786 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am acting like some idiot drove down to the gun shop and said, I know a five year old little boy who is having a birthday.
WOW-look how cute is that, a little bitty rifle that shoots standard size ammunition, and look how much like a toy it looks with its little kid colors.........
Since I did not say a thing about the 22, I see you read the story, as usual , you did not understand what you read.
The story is all over the National news idiot. Everything you described above is something only a liberal would do. You own guns correct Barney?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24787 May 2, 2013

Location hidden

#24788 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just common sense something you LIBTARDS seem to be void of!
Do you consider it "common sense" that a product like this is even sold in the first place?

A little bitty rifle that shoots real ammunition, and it looks like a toy, an a color that catches a kids eye.

If that is your idea of "common sense" you are damn right I am void of it.

Location hidden

#24789 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The story is all over the National news idiot. Everything you described above is something only a liberal would do. You own guns correct Barney?
You bet, I hear that thar state of kentuck has more damn liberals living there than you can shake a stick at.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#24790 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The story is all over the National news idiot. Everything you described above is something only a liberal would do. You own guns correct Barney?
And you typically represent the backwoods half-wit that comprises the bulk of the Tea Party movement with every post you make on Topix.
There is no legitimate point you make that outweighs the stupidity you display in 90% of the crap put here. You have no real agenda outside of trying to entertain yourself because you seem to have little else but Topix in your life.

I find humor in that.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24791 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider it "common sense" that a product like this is even sold in the first place?
A little bitty rifle that shoots real ammunition, and it looks like a toy, an a color that catches a kids eye.
If that is your idea of "common sense" you are damn right I am void of it.
LMAO! I have hundreds of weapons, some I have painted different camo colors others I don't. I have big rifles and little rifles. My children and wife have rifles, shotguns and handguns also. We are a common sense family. Any gun looks like a toy to a child. It's obvious these parents failed that poor child and themselves. They lack common sense and will have to live with that their entire lifes. Do you get that mad at swimming pools when children drown? You know more children drown in swimming pools every year than they die by gun shots. Maybe we should first sue manufactureers of swimming pools then ban all swimming pools. Then we could ban all automobiles seeing how they kill more people than guns do also. You libtards crack me up! In your world it is OK for Barney to own a weapon but nobody else can. What a freaking hypocrite. I thought you LIBTARDS were all for FREEDOM of CHOICE? LMAO!

Location hidden

#24792 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
http://www.campusreform.org/bl og/?ID=4731
OH-NO Mr. WARRIOR, a member of a communist group lies on Face Book to turn Conservatives against Liberals and you are down on your hands knees blowing the flame.

Nice job!

Keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
red headed waitress at pizza hut 9 hr Curious 4
Bryan Allen Morgan Arrested Again!! 12 hr just me 4
When did all the colored people move in? 13 hr Just say it 89
3.9 Million Missing Mon romeo 4
Reality Sun JCR 1
Best male singer in pocahontas Sun imperial 9
Why wouldn't you believe Sun Guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages