Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Casper wrote:
Voting is good.
Especially for liberals who usually vote multiple times in the same election..
peace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

The Hand Behind the Throne

And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.
Daniel 2:21

Recommended Reading
Daniel 5:5-31
At the present time there are around 200 nations in the world (193 member states in the United Nations). Each has a leader. Whether that leader is a dictator or monarch for life, or is elected to a limited term of a few years, "kings" (leaders) of these 200 nations are constantly ascending and descending their "thrones." Without reason to think otherwise, the appointment of kings seems to be a purely human activity -- whether based on heredity or election.

But the Bible gives us a reason to think otherwise. The prophet Daniel, after receiving a vision about the transfer of power from one kingdom to another in Mesopotamia, said it is God who "removes kings and raises up kings." We do our campaigning and voting, but in the end it is God who moves key players on and off the stage of world history. When the sacrilegious king of Babylon did not repent of his pride, God sent a message through handwriting on the wall that his days as king were over. That very night, the Medes and the Persians captured Babylon and killed the king.

We may not always agree with the changing of our leaders, but we can be confident that God has His reasons.

All the world's thrones are occupied by rulers under God's authority.
John Blanchard
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! You still don't know the difference between a clip and a magazine do you moron! LOL!
Actually Barney is very familiar with automatic weapons from his military service to this Country.

I hear you came back somewhat screwed up...I don't find that too hard to believe.
Lisa

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

The Obama regime likes the United States about as much as these two Terrorist do.
I would even go so far as to say it is completely Obama's fault as well as most of the people who voted for him that this happened.
He has been traveling around the world talking about how the US is taking advantage of other countries economically. Ever heard him talk about Social Justice? It's entire premise is based on the opinion that the Government has been keeping certain races and/or cultural groups down with its policies.

These guys were just paying back the "MAN" for keeping them down all these years.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Especially for liberals who usually vote multiple times in the same election..
Or Nazi's who try to change election laws, tamper with voting machines, and gerrymander redistricting.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Nazi's who try to change election laws, tamper with voting machines, and gerrymander redistricting.
News Flash: The Nazis were defeated in 1945 id/iot!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Barney is very familiar with automatic weapons from his military service to this Country.
I hear you came back somewhat screwed up...I don't find that too hard to believe.
You suck on Barneys hose don't you Barney! LOL!
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
The Obama regime likes the United States about as much as these two Terrorist do.
I would even go so far as to say it is completely Obama's fault as well as most of the people who voted for him that this happened.
He has been traveling around the world talking about how the US is taking advantage of other countries economically. Ever heard him talk about Social Justice? It's entire premise is based on the opinion that the Government has been keeping certain races and/or cultural groups down with its policies.
These guys were just paying back the "MAN" for keeping them down all these years.
Of course you think this, you can't help from thinking this.

Now tell me about Ancient Aliens, Ice Road Truckers, and Sasquatch.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You suck on Barneys hose don't you Barney! LOL!
Have you learned to color within the lines yet?

Or paste paper dolls without eating the paste?

Or take your Med's every day out ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you think this, you can't help from thinking this.
Now tell me about Ancient Aliens, Ice Road Truckers, and Sasquatch.
Tell her about the tooth fairy, Santa Clause and the Easter bunny libtard!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you learned to color within the lines yet?
Or paste paper dolls without eating the paste?
Or take your Med's every day out ?
You still drinking Obamas kool-aid from his hose and eating your own boogers?
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>News Flash: The Nazis were defeated in 1945 id/iot!!
Wrong grasshopper, they are alive and well hiding within the Klan...voting Republican. But you know that already.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You still drinking Obamas kool-aid from his hose and eating your own boogers?
You represent exactly the the type of individual and thinking that will spell defeat for your parties presidential aspirations among undecided voters.

Keep up the good work.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>FAILED!
Yes you did.

once again given ample opportunity to show you know what you are talking about, what did you do, you showed your ass and not that vast knowledge of firearms you say you posses.

Give you enough rope and you will hang your own ignorant ass every time.

But most of the time you bring your own rope.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>News Flash: The Nazis were defeated in 1945 id/iot!!
If you are interested in learning more about the American Nazi Party, we suggest writing to our National Headquarters and requesting an Info Pack.

Please enclose a $5 donation to cover costs. This information will be relayed to you as quickly as possible

ANP P.O. Box 85942 Westland, MI 48185
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong grasshopper, they are alive and well hiding within the Klan...voting Republican. But you know that already.
You probably see them at your weekly KKK meetings. I heard you took over as the Grand Pooba when Robert Byrd died and went to hell..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You represent exactly the the type of individual and thinking that will spell defeat for your parties presidential aspirations among undecided voters.
Keep up the good work.
I am not an undecided voter dumb ass. YOU represent everything wrong with this country today LIBTARD!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did.
once again given ample opportunity to show you know what you are talking about, what did you do, you showed your ass and not that vast knowledge of firearms you say you posses.
Give you enough rope and you will hang your own ignorant ass every time.
But most of the time you bring your own rope.
I have over 100 weapons LMFAO! Obama has been good to gun shops and gun manufactureers. Obama is their best friend? Nobody has done more good for the gun industry than Obama. LMAQO!
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am not an undecided voter dumb ass. YOU represent everything wrong with this country today LIBTARD!
Your acute intellectual brightness and adept use of the English language shows through once again, maybe you should run for President on the Republican ticket.

Seriously..think about it. Your rich, from a nondescript State, man among men (which would appeal to the weaker sex), a true opinionated American, anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti-immigration, anti-science, a proven war record, Pro-NRA gun nut, not Black, not Mexican nor Asian...Hell, you were made for the White House.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You probably see them at your weekly KKK meetings. I heard you took over as the Grand Pooba when Robert Byrd died and went to hell..
It must have slipped your mind, remember, I'm a liberal democrat.

Surprising to say the least..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 47 min completely_unknown 131
jeff harris 2 hr Sue 11
school 3 hr Swimmer 3
Irish Setter dog/Lab puppy 5 hr Guest 7
Nathan Nelson busted again 8 hr information 1
wreck 15 hr Cares Who Someone 21
Pocahontas rock quarry 17 hr hauls rock 2

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••
•••