Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
We rely on your learned criticisms...we live for your scholarly advice.
Thank you.
Amen brother.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Senators, Republican and Democrat should be ashamed of them selves.

A bi-partisan bill with 90% public approval polling.

What the Hell were they thinking?

They were elected by the people not the NRA.

Sens. Manchin and Toomey struck a compromise deal on background checks to cover all gun-show and online sales of firearms (excepting for family transfers). But after that agreement -- and after the two senators thought they had the NRA's tacit agreement not to oppose their amendment -- the gun-rights organization pulled its trigger by releasing a letter opposing the amendment and suggesting it would score the vote. After that NRA opposition, any momentum the Manchin-Toomey amendment had stopped. In fact, a number of red-state Democrats and fence-sitting Republicans later opposed the compromise measure. Further demonstrating the NRA’s power on Wednesday, a pro-gun-rights amendment to enable those with concealed-weapons permit to carry guns across state lines (even in states where that action isn’t legal) garnered more votes (57) than the Manchin-Toomey measure (54). This fact perhaps tells the story of the gun debate better than any other.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
Sens. Manchin and Toomey struck a compromise deal on background checks to cover all gun-show and online sales of firearms (excepting for family transfers). But after that agreement -- and after the two senators thought they had the NRA's tacit agreement not to oppose their amendment -- the gun-rights organization pulled its trigger by releasing a letter opposing the amendment and suggesting it would score the vote. After that NRA opposition, any momentum the Manchin-Toomey amendment had stopped. In fact, a number of red-state Democrats and fence-sitting Republicans later opposed the compromise measure. Further demonstrating the NRA’s power on Wednesday, a pro-gun-rights amendment to enable those with concealed-weapons permit to carry guns across state lines (even in states where that action isn’t legal) garnered more votes (57) than the Manchin-Toomey measure (54). This fact perhaps tells the story of the gun debate better than any other.
LMAO! 90%? Another Barney LIE! This bill was defeated just like the PEOPLE wanted it to be defeated. So now the NRA is all so powerful like Planned Parenthood. LMAO! What an idiot!
Marky Mark

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Warrior has sex with animals. What a sick freak!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Marky Mark wrote:
Good chance he does.

He is living proof that someone did.

Based on his location cowboys and sheep come to mind.
Marky Mark

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>Good chance he does.

Bwahahahaha, that was more funny than what I said
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Marky Mark wrote:
MARY MARY-If you count that fat hog mother of your then you are correct. That pig can really get it on..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good chance he does.
Salem the home of the famous village idiot Barney is known for all the inbreeding experiments of the early 40's. I wouldn't doubt if Barney doesn't have three eyes or four ears to make up for the lack of a brain he doesn't have!
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
You're right. The senators who supported this bill that would not have stopped the Newtown tragedy should be ashamed of themselves for exploiting those people for their own selfish reasons. The president should be just as ashamed for using the Newtown people as human sheilds and then lying about it yesterday.
so right

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

The president has no shame.He has no conscience. Never in the history of that office has it been so publicly exploited. Sometimes it seems as if the president and wife are auditing for roles in a very bad theatrical cartoon or talk show.I still wonder how he happened.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. The senators who supported this bill that would not have stopped the Newtown tragedy should be ashamed of themselves for exploiting those people for their own selfish reasons. The president should be just as ashamed for using the Newtown people as
and then lying about it yesterday.
I will be blunt with you sir, the rhetoric you just put forth is nothing less than what you have heard from Rush, Fox News and other extreme right wing pundits.

What you should know is those people make millions off the likes of people like you who buy their crap, and laugh all the way to the bank.

Your ignorance is not making you a dime, lets just hope it doesn't cost you or a love one your life.

What if that love one was your voice because you are in the grave and cannot speak.

Would you call your loved one a "human shield", because they chose to speak out on your behalf?

what

Gilmer, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be blunt with you sir, the rhetoric you just put forth is nothing less than what you have heard from Rush, Fox News and other extreme right wing pundits.
What you should know is those people make millions off the likes of people like you who buy their crap, and laugh all the way to the bank.
Your ignorance is not making you a dime, lets just hope it doesn't cost you or a love one your life.
What if that love one was your voice because you are in the grave and cannot speak.
Would you call your loved one a "human shield", because they chose to speak out on your behalf?
If it's rhetoric, then prove how a background check would have kept those kids and teachers alive? The President wasn't mad because her cares about kids, he was mad because he knew the bill would not pass. Only he thought it would be killed in the house and not by his own party in the senate. Now he can't truthfuly blame republicans and all of his lies and exploitations have gone to waste.

It's always amusing to see you react when you are brought face to face with your lies.
what

Gilmer, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing; You can count yourself as one of those who should be ashamed of adding to the exploitation of human suffering.
OMG

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought you nothing more than a pathetic attempt at a internet troll due to the obvious ignorance spewed forth, however, after further investigation, I believe you honestly think this way and believe the stupidity coming out of your own mouth. You and your liberal counterparts really need help. You realize that right?
what

Gilmer, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought you nothing more than a pathetic attempt at a internet troll due to the obvious ignorance spewed forth, however, after further investigation, I believe you honestly think this way and believe the stupidity coming out of your own mouth. You and your liberal counterparts really need help. You realize that right?
You are right on both fronts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>If it's rhetoric, then prove how a background check would have kept those kids and teachers alive? The President wasn't mad because her cares about kids, he was mad because he knew the bill would not pass. Only he thought it would be killed in the house and not by his own party in the senate. Now he can't truthfuly blame republicans and all of his lies and exploitations have gone to waste.
It's always amusing to see you react when you are brought face to face with your lies.
No One has ever said background checks could have prevented the tragedy at Sandy Hook, NO ONE has ever said that background checks would put an end to mass killings.

"The President wasn't mad because her cares about kids"

BTW-IDIOT "her" is a he.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
What I do realize is how cowards like you , find it so much easier to wage a personal attack against those whose political beliefs differ from your own.

That you find it unfeasible that anyone would think differently.

You find that it is easier, than to defend the actions and principals of your party.

That is what I realize about the right wing Topix participants like you.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute idiot, for you to know what Rush, Fox news and other extreme right wing pundits say you would have to patronize them. So you watch them or you listen to them right Barney? So you help these people you so despise make millions and become number one in their field correct Barny? So you are no better than the people you rail against correct? If you do not support those right wingers you just mentioned than you know absolutely nothing about what they are saying or what they mean with what they say so this would make you a liar.

Which is it Barney do you patronize the right wing shows you rail against and help make them millions, rich and number one or are you a liar?
OMG

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What I do realize is how cowards like you , find it so much easier to wage a personal attack against those whose political beliefs differ from your own.
That you find it unfeasible that anyone would think differently.
You find that it is easier, than to defend the actions and principals of your party.
That is what I realize about the right wing Topix participants like you.
Again with more idiocricy spewing forth from that mouth. First off, thank you for proving my point about the vile and absolute lack of knowledge that comes from liberals. Second off, in the last 6 Presidential elections I have voted Republican 4 times, and Democrat twice. Hence the title independent, which is exactly what I am. I am neither right wing nor left wing, I am an American and right down the middle, and I absolutely despise earthworm mentality twits like yourself that try to use insults, racism, and fear mongering to further your liberal fantasy land agendas. You sir, are an idiot...end of story.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a minute idiot, for you to know what Rush, Fox news and other extreme right wing pundits say you would have to patronize them. So you watch them or you listen to them right Barney? So you help these people you so despise make millions and become number one in their field correct Barny? So you are no better than the people you rail against correct? If you do not support those right wingers you just mentioned than you know absolutely nothing about what they are saying or what they mean with what they say so this would make you a liar.
Which is it Barney do you patronize the right wing shows you rail against and help make them millions, rich and number one or are you a liar?
Let's put all your other BS to aside for a moment and let me explain something to you.

No matter if it is I, you, Rush or any one else, we all put our pants on one leg at a time, no one of us is any better than the other.

For you to say I think other wise is incorrect,

you are simply depicting your own narrow minded beliefs.

BTW, the rest of that post is ridiculous as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 2 hr Cat74 831
Will burn US flag @ noon 4th July Black River 4 hr george 16
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 4 hr rebel77 84
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr Tra La la 9,801
new dollar store on hwy. 62 6 hr bread man 25
creativity taken from PJHS students (Nov '09) 7 hr Guest 42
Pregnant for 11 months (Jun '12) 10 hr ob nurse 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••