United States

#24532 Apr 16, 2013
Bleep

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24533 Apr 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, talking about false statements. Have any proof on the welfare gays? Where do you get this information from?
TROLLS-R-US, as you can tell by this thread, they have been really busy of late.
Fay Que

Mountain Home, AR

#24534 Apr 16, 2013
fred wrote:
Bleep
Did the Cat get your mouse and keyboard too war-boy?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#24535 Apr 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will repeat it again.
"old school politics Not the law"
You see, old school politics and older traditions are synonymous.
syn·on·y·mous
/s&#601;&#712;nän& #601;m&#601;s/
Adjective
1.(of a word or phrase) Having the same meaning as another word or phrase in the same language.
2.Closely associated with or suggestive of something:
You make it too easy. This is not fair for you. It's like taking candy from a baby. Salem must have stopped teaching school in the 5th grade. Poor Barney, sad little man.

Politics-Politics (from Greek politikos "of, for, or relating to citizens") is the art or science of influencing people on a civic, or individual level.

Traditions-noun the handing down of statements, beliefs, legends, customs, information, etc., from generation to generation, especially by word of mouth or by practice.

Synonymous? PRICELESS!

LMFAO!
uh huh

Little Rock, AR

#24536 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You make it too easy. This is not fair for you. It's like taking candy from a baby. Salem must have stopped teaching school in the 5th grade. Poor Barney, sad little man.

Politics-Politics (from Greek politikos "of, for, or relating to citizens") is the art or science of influencing people on a civic, or individual level.

Traditions-noun the handing down of statements, beliefs, legends, customs, information, etc., from generation to generation, especially by word of mouth or by practice.

Synonymous? PRICELESS!

LMFAO!
I don't see it that way Warrior. From the outside looking in, it would appear that Barney is on top of his game, while you're doing nothing more than twisting his words, in some cases rehashing them, to make him look dumb in your eyes... I'm not sure if its working on anyone else tho.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#24537 Apr 16, 2013
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see it that way Warrior. From the outside looking in, it would appear that Barney is on top of his game, while you're doing nothing more than twisting his words, in some cases rehashing them, to make him look dumb in your eyes... I'm not sure if its working on anyone else tho.
LOL!
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#24538 Apr 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the Republicans should have stayed out of the Civil War and let you democrats continue to buy and sell slaves. I guess the Republicans should have stayed out of the 1964 Civil Rights act and let you democrats like KKK Robert Byrd continue to discriminate against blacks. BTW, it's apparent you don't know shat when it comes to Republican thinking..
I know exactly what Republicans think, you want all the privileges afforded our modern society minus the tax paying burden that society requires. You pretend patriotism and the fundamental ideals of the Founders while ignoring the fact that they were burdened by a FOREIGN POWER imposing their will over their everyday life. I know that the majority of Republicans these days reflect the attitudes of the Dixiecrats of the past and that any reference to the Democratic Parties past racial issues are now firmly alive and well within the Republican Party. I know that the 1964 Civil Rights Act was the brainchild of JFK and was opposed by the very same constituency that now call themselves Republicans while thumping their Bibles and pretending self righteous indignation. I know that Republicans, by their nature, oppose any human progress that is not steeped in their narrow vision of a world that hasn't existed for a century.

Your time as a viable political force will soon be over, the majority of today's youth and attitudes plus demographic change will provide that reality.
The Truth

Stuttgart, AR

#24539 Apr 17, 2013
If you dumbasses are so fricking smart, why don't you take this bullshit to an on topic discussion.

Location hidden

#24540 Apr 17, 2013
The Truth wrote:
If you dumbasses are so fricking smart, why don't you take this bullshit to an on topic discussion.
We like it here.
The Trutgh

Stuttgart, AR

#24541 Apr 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
We like it here.
That is because you are to stupid to know how to start an on topic thread.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24542 Apr 17, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what Republicans think, you want all the privileges afforded our modern society minus the tax paying burden that society requires. You pretend patriotism and the fundamental ideals of the Founders while ignoring the fact that they were burdened by a FOREIGN POWER imposing their will over their everyday life. I know that the majority of Republicans these days reflect the attitudes of the Dixiecrats of the past and that any reference to the Democratic Parties past racial issues are now firmly alive and well within the Republican Party. I know that the 1964 Civil Rights Act was the brainchild of JFK and was opposed by the very same constituency that now call themselves Republicans while thumping their Bibles and pretending self righteous indignation. I know that Republicans, by their nature, oppose any human progress that is not steeped in their narrow vision of a world that hasn't existed for a century.
Your time as a viable political force will soon be over, the majority of today's youth and attitudes plus demographic change will provide that reality.
LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24543 Apr 17, 2013
The Truth wrote:
BARNEY, it's for you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24544 Apr 17, 2013
The Trutgh wrote:
<quoted text>
BARNEY, it's that same idiot for you again!

Location hidden

#24545 Apr 17, 2013
The Trutgh wrote:
<quoted text>That is because you are to stupid to know how to start an on topic thread.
Why don't you set an example for us and start one yourself?
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#24546 Apr 17, 2013
The Trutgh wrote:
<quoted text>
We rely on your learned criticisms...we live for your scholarly advice.

Thank you.
Fay Que

Mountain Home, AR

#24547 Apr 17, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
We rely on your learned criticisms...we live for your scholarly advice.
Thank you.
Amen brother.

Location hidden

#24548 Apr 18, 2013
Senators, Republican and Democrat should be ashamed of them selves.

A bi-partisan bill with 90% public approval polling.

What the Hell were they thinking?

They were elected by the people not the NRA.

Sens. Manchin and Toomey struck a compromise deal on background checks to cover all gun-show and online sales of firearms (excepting for family transfers). But after that agreement -- and after the two senators thought they had the NRA's tacit agreement not to oppose their amendment -- the gun-rights organization pulled its trigger by releasing a letter opposing the amendment and suggesting it would score the vote. After that NRA opposition, any momentum the Manchin-Toomey amendment had stopped. In fact, a number of red-state Democrats and fence-sitting Republicans later opposed the compromise measure. Further demonstrating the NRA’s power on Wednesday, a pro-gun-rights amendment to enable those with concealed-weapons permit to carry guns across state lines (even in states where that action isn’t legal) garnered more votes (57) than the Manchin-Toomey measure (54). This fact perhaps tells the story of the gun debate better than any other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funera Homes 31 min Guest 1
nypd 1 hr Delta 2
I must be obsolete 3 hr now your cookin 6
Work needed for Christmas 6 hr Beatle 19
head on collision on hwy 67 friday at 5:00 10 hr Vicki 2
Chicken Plant 22 hr Guest 4
Do the theatre still have good shows? 22 hr the truth 12
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web