Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! YOU dumb ass you can't even get your lies strait! This is exactly what the last sentence said, exactly as you posted it, word for word, verbatim!
"But a much older tradition calls for support within the family and the local community."
You equate tradition with politics and state it is not a law? WTF? That is even a stretch for the most ardent LIBTARD to make! You are truly a piece of work Barney. As I have stated on numerous occassions, I do admire your tenacity of never letting the facts get in the way of your opinions!
I will repeat it again.

"old school politics Not the law"

You see, old school politics and older traditions are synonymous.

syn∑on∑y∑mous

/s&#601;&#712;nšn& #601;m&#601;s/

Adjective

1.(of a word or phrase) Having the same meaning as another word or phrase in the same language.

2.Closely associated with or suggestive of something:
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

This
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Is
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Stupid
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Why
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Do
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Y'all
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Bleep

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, talking about false statements. Have any proof on the welfare gays? Where do you get this information from?
TROLLS-R-US, as you can tell by this thread, they have been really busy of late.
Fay Que

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

fred wrote:
Bleep
Did the Cat get your mouse and keyboard too war-boy?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will repeat it again.
"old school politics Not the law"
You see, old school politics and older traditions are synonymous.
syn∑on∑y∑mous
/s&#601;&#712;nšn& #601;m&#601;s/
Adjective
1.(of a word or phrase) Having the same meaning as another word or phrase in the same language.
2.Closely associated with or suggestive of something:
You make it too easy. This is not fair for you. It's like taking candy from a baby. Salem must have stopped teaching school in the 5th grade. Poor Barney, sad little man.

Politics-Politics (from Greek politikos "of, for, or relating to citizens") is the art or science of influencing people on a civic, or individual level.

Traditions-noun the handing down of statements, beliefs, legends, customs, information, etc., from generation to generation, especially by word of mouth or by practice.

Synonymous? PRICELESS!

LMFAO!
uh huh

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You make it too easy. This is not fair for you. It's like taking candy from a baby. Salem must have stopped teaching school in the 5th grade. Poor Barney, sad little man.

Politics-Politics (from Greek politikos "of, for, or relating to citizens") is the art or science of influencing people on a civic, or individual level.

Traditions-noun the handing down of statements, beliefs, legends, customs, information, etc., from generation to generation, especially by word of mouth or by practice.

Synonymous? PRICELESS!

LMFAO!
I don't see it that way Warrior. From the outside looking in, it would appear that Barney is on top of his game, while you're doing nothing more than twisting his words, in some cases rehashing them, to make him look dumb in your eyes... I'm not sure if its working on anyone else tho.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see it that way Warrior. From the outside looking in, it would appear that Barney is on top of his game, while you're doing nothing more than twisting his words, in some cases rehashing them, to make him look dumb in your eyes... I'm not sure if its working on anyone else tho.
LOL!
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the Republicans should have stayed out of the Civil War and let you democrats continue to buy and sell slaves. I guess the Republicans should have stayed out of the 1964 Civil Rights act and let you democrats like KKK Robert Byrd continue to discriminate against blacks. BTW, it's apparent you don't know shat when it comes to Republican thinking..
I know exactly what Republicans think, you want all the privileges afforded our modern society minus the tax paying burden that society requires. You pretend patriotism and the fundamental ideals of the Founders while ignoring the fact that they were burdened by a FOREIGN POWER imposing their will over their everyday life. I know that the majority of Republicans these days reflect the attitudes of the Dixiecrats of the past and that any reference to the Democratic Parties past racial issues are now firmly alive and well within the Republican Party. I know that the 1964 Civil Rights Act was the brainchild of JFK and was opposed by the very same constituency that now call themselves Republicans while thumping their Bibles and pretending self righteous indignation. I know that Republicans, by their nature, oppose any human progress that is not steeped in their narrow vision of a world that hasn't existed for a century.

Your time as a viable political force will soon be over, the majority of today's youth and attitudes plus demographic change will provide that reality.
The Truth

Stuttgart, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

If you dumbasses are so fricking smart, why don't you take this bullshit to an on topic discussion.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
If you dumbasses are so fricking smart, why don't you take this bullshit to an on topic discussion.
We like it here.
The Trutgh

Stuttgart, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
We like it here.
That is because you are to stupid to know how to start an on topic thread.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what Republicans think, you want all the privileges afforded our modern society minus the tax paying burden that society requires. You pretend patriotism and the fundamental ideals of the Founders while ignoring the fact that they were burdened by a FOREIGN POWER imposing their will over their everyday life. I know that the majority of Republicans these days reflect the attitudes of the Dixiecrats of the past and that any reference to the Democratic Parties past racial issues are now firmly alive and well within the Republican Party. I know that the 1964 Civil Rights Act was the brainchild of JFK and was opposed by the very same constituency that now call themselves Republicans while thumping their Bibles and pretending self righteous indignation. I know that Republicans, by their nature, oppose any human progress that is not steeped in their narrow vision of a world that hasn't existed for a century.
Your time as a viable political force will soon be over, the majority of today's youth and attitudes plus demographic change will provide that reality.
LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
BARNEY, it's for you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The Trutgh wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you are to stupid to know how to start an on topic thread.
BARNEY, it's that same idiot for you again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,741 - 22,760 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Medessia Tunstall 3 hr just wondering 1
Who's hiring? 4 hr cool dude 2
who the biggest hole 4 hr cool dude 1
anyone know kelly riggs (Dec '12) 4 hr cool dude 21
Gerald Walker For Mayor 11 hr guest 22
teen girls living with boy friends 12 hr the gooch 20
Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randol... 18 hr Respect to others 21
•••
•••