Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24513 Apr 16, 2013
Marky Mark wrote:
Warrior you are an idiot. No wonder the government is in such a bad way. They been hiring complete morons like you for decades
Marshy Marsh you can never back up anything you post. You are an ignorant fool. I bet you are on some sort of government assistance. You seem like a taker a real parasite on society..

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#24514 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat controlled....
Entitlements VS. No Entitlements..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g3I4fCMnCF4XX
"Entitlements VS. No Entitlements..'

Looks like you picked the wrong country to compare to.

Social welfare, assistance for the ill or otherwise disabled and for the old, has long been provided in Japan by both the government and private companies. Beginning in the 1920s, the government enacted a series of welfare programs, based mainly on European models, to provide medical care and financial support. During the postwar period, a comprehensive system of social security was gradually established.[1][2] Government expenditures for all forms of social welfare increased from 6% of the national income in the early 1970s, to 18% in 1989. The mixture of public and private funding have created complex pension and insurance systems. But a much older tradition calls for support within the family and the local community.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24515 Apr 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Entitlements VS. No Entitlements..'
Looks like you picked the wrong country to compare to.
Social welfare, assistance for the ill or otherwise disabled and for the old, has long been provided in Japan by both the government and private companies. Beginning in the 1920s, the government enacted a series of welfare programs, based mainly on European models, to provide medical care and financial support. During the postwar period, a comprehensive system of social security was gradually established.[1][2] Government expenditures for all forms of social welfare increased from 6% of the national income in the early 1970s, to 18% in 1989. The mixture of public and private funding have created complex pension and insurance systems. But a much older tradition calls for support within the family and the local community.
The last sentence says it all. You contradict yourself at every turn Barney.

I'll play! Let's say Social Welfare works for those people in Japan. Why doesn't it work for those people in Detroit? LMAO! You are so easy little man..
guesr

United States

#24516 Apr 16, 2013
No
Marky Mark

Little Rock, AR

#24517 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Marshy Marsh you can never back up anything you post. You are an ignorant fool. I bet you are on some sort of government assistance. You seem like a taker a real parasite on society..
That my friend was very rude and inaccurate. I work 5 days a week 12 hrs a day and have never been on any kind of assistance. I don't have to prove a point. You and I both know the truth. Which is your first comment was inaccurate and you keep making inaccurate statements. So maybe if you have nothing intelligent to say, STFU. K

Kansas City Ks.

#24518 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The last sentence says it all. You contradict yourself at every turn Barney.
I'll play! Let's say Social Welfare works for those people in Japan. Why doesn't it work for those people in Detroit? LMAO! You are so easy little man..
Who says it is not working?

February 2013 the state of Michigan unemployment rate was 1.1 percentage points higher than the national rate for the month.

The unemployment rate in Michigan peaked in August 2009 at 14.2%

BTW, you contradict yourself in this post Dumb Ass, either they have social welfare or they don't, you can not claim it both ways.

Kansas City Ks.

#24519 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The last sentence says it all. You contradict yourself at every turn Barney.
Let me explain that last sentence to you, obviously went right over your head.

As it said, that was old school politics Not the law.

That exact same refrain is prevalent among the GOP faithful in the United States today .
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24520 Apr 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says it is not working?
February 2013 the state of Michigan unemployment rate was 1.1 percentage points higher than the national rate for the month.
The unemployment rate in Michigan peaked in August 2009 at 14.2%
BTW, you contradict yourself in this post Dumb Ass, either they have social welfare or they don't, you can not claim it both ways.
LMAO! This has got to be the all time stupidest post in the history of topix. First of all I never mentioned MICHIGAN. I said DETROIT, let me type it real slow for you so you can understand it, DETROIT! YOU are the idiot who said they have social welfare, I said I will play your idiotic game! LOL! Now if it works for those people in Japan why doesn't it work for those people in DETROIT! What a MORON, PRICELESS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24521 Apr 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain that last sentence to you, obviously went right over your head.
As it said, that was old school politics Not the law.
That exact same refrain is prevalent among the GOP faithful in the United States today .
LMAO! YOU dumb ass you can't even get your lies strait! This is exactly what the last sentence said, exactly as you posted it, word for word, verbatim!

"But a much older tradition calls for support within the family and the local community."

You equate tradition with politics and state it is not a law? WTF? That is even a stretch for the most ardent LIBTARD to make! You are truly a piece of work Barney. As I have stated on numerous occassions, I do admire your tenacity of never letting the facts get in the way of your opinions!

Harrison, AR

#24522 Apr 16, 2013
Barney wrote:
You lameass old farts would get more done working in your flower beds than spewing false statements on here . Prolly a lot better for you as well.. The democrats are taking us to ruin and we can't stop it . Too many welfare gays and wetback illegals that's on their band wagon.
Again, talking about false statements. Have any proof on the welfare gays? Where do you get this information from?

Kansas City Ks.

#24523 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! YOU dumb ass you can't even get your lies strait! This is exactly what the last sentence said, exactly as you posted it, word for word, verbatim!
"But a much older tradition calls for support within the family and the local community."
You equate tradition with politics and state it is not a law? WTF? That is even a stretch for the most ardent LIBTARD to make! You are truly a piece of work Barney. As I have stated on numerous occassions, I do admire your tenacity of never letting the facts get in the way of your opinions!
Here are some facts for you.

Japan also has public assistance programs benefiting about 1% of the population[citation needed]. About 33% of recipients are elderly people, 45% were households with sick or disabled members, and 14% are fatherless families, and 8% are in other categories. If a household's total income falls below the minimum living expense set by the health and welfare minister, the household is eligible for welfare benefits.[3][4]

3. Kamiya, Setsuko, "Welfare rise: sign of economic, aging times", Japan Times, 5 July 2011, p. 3.

4.^ Brasor, Philip, "Welfare system not faring well", Japan Times, 25 September 2011, p. 9.

Kansas City Ks.

#24524 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! This has got to be the all time stupidest post in the history of topix. First of all I never mentioned MICHIGAN. I said DETROIT, let me type it real slow for you so you can understand it, DETROIT! YOU are the idiot who said they have social welfare, I said I will play your idiotic game! LOL! Now if it works for those people in Japan why doesn't it work for those people in DETROIT! What a MORON, PRICELESS!
Gee Wally, I thought the DETROIT you were posting about was in MICHIGAN.

I thought It would only be fair to point out that the whole State, not just one city in that State had high unemployment.

I even left the door wide open for you tell me, that State has a Republican Governor and the Unemployment is dropping.

You know so much about, DETROIT, and all.

Kansas City Ks.

#24525 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! YOU dumb ass you can't even get your lies strait! This is exactly what the last sentence said, exactly as you posted it, word for word, verbatim!
I will repeat it again.

"old school politics Not the law"

You see, old school politics and older traditions are synonymous.

syn∑on∑y∑mous

/s&#601;&#712;nšn& #601;m&#601;s/

Adjective

1.(of a word or phrase) Having the same meaning as another word or phrase in the same language.

2.Closely associated with or suggestive of something:
fred

United States

#24526 Apr 16, 2013
This
fred

United States

#24527 Apr 16, 2013
Is
fred

United States

#24528 Apr 16, 2013
Stupid
fred

United States

#24529 Apr 16, 2013
Why
fred

United States

#24530 Apr 16, 2013
Do
fred

United States

#24531 Apr 16, 2013
Y'all
fred

United States

#24532 Apr 16, 2013
Bleep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Story 1 hr guest 12
where's all the weed?? 5 hr Pocahontas Resident 11
Tim bagwell???? (Jul '14) 9 hr Call me Karma 8
Hello Walls 12 hr yep-Fan 6
Cheating (Aug '12) 15 hr My Opinion 73
Erika Rackley 15 hr Been there 3631 65
cordless phone batteries 17 hr guest 2
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?