Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24503 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to educate me or lecture me?
ROF-LMAO

"educate me or lecture me"

OMG, thanks for the belly laugh, that has to make the top ten list of the most stupid things you have posted.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24504 Apr 16, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess FDR should have just let your grandparents starve to death...or stayed out of WWII like REPUBLICANS wanted and let the Axis powers rule the frickin' world.
BTW, it's apparent you don't know shat when it comes to the "founding fathers" thinking.
I guess the Republicans should have stayed out of the Civil War and let you democrats continue to buy and sell slaves. I guess the Republicans should have stayed out of the 1964 Civil Rights act and let you democrats like KKK Robert Byrd continue to discriminate against blacks. BTW, it's apparent you don't know shat when it comes to Republican thinking..
Patriot

Ash Flat, AR

#24505 Apr 16, 2013
Yesterday, in Boston, the home of America’s first Tea Party and original patriot uprising, it was “Patriot Day” as well as “tax day” that marked the earliest beginnings of the Koch brothers anti-government tea party.

Davidian compound that ignited a gun battle and subsequent standoff did occur on Patriot’s Day in 1999,

Start of the Revolutionary War and the battles of Lexington and Concord that occurred on April 19, 1775

Oklahoma City Bombing on April 19, 1995.

In the end though, it is just speculation and without any firm evidence it is an unsubstantiated assumption based on three years of threats from militant hate groups, gun fanatics, and so-called patriots.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24506 Apr 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are calling yourself Barney too
Your village, Salem, called me again and said thanks. Things are now back to normal..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24507 Apr 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Yesterday, in Boston, the home of America’s first Tea Party and original patriot uprising, it was “Patriot Day” as well as “tax day” that marked the earliest beginnings of the Koch brothers anti-government tea party.
Davidian compound that ignited a gun battle and subsequent standoff did occur on Patriot’s Day in 1999,
Start of the Revolutionary War and the battles of Lexington and Concord that occurred on April 19, 1775
Oklahoma City Bombing on April 19, 1995.
In the end though, it is just speculation and without any firm evidence it is an unsubstantiated assumption based on three years of threats from militant hate groups, gun fanatics, and so-called patriots.
Boston Police are now studying video of the tragic incident and they believe they have discovered pictures of Left Wing Terrorist Bill Ayers and his wife planting bombs in trash cans like they did in their early days. Stay tuned for further details.

Weatherman domestic terrorist Bill Ayers is now confirming what the White House has previously denied – that he held a fundraiser in his living room for Barack Obama.

That 1995 meeting was said to have launched Obama’s political career.

In an October 2008 interview on MSNBC host Chris Matthews’ show, Robert Gibbs, a spokesman for Obama’s presidential campaign, categorically denied the fundraiser was ever held.

Matthews asked Gibbs:“Did [Ayers] have a fundraiser for [Obama], or not?”

Gibbs, who would become the White House spokesman, replied:“No, he did not have a fundraiser for our candidate as he said ten seconds ago.”
favvavv

Pittsburgh, PA

#24508 Apr 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Not Yet
Patriot

Ash Flat, AR

#24509 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Boston Police are now studying video of the tragic incident and they believe they have discovered pictures of Left Wing Terrorist Bill Ayers and his wife planting bombs in trash cans like they did in their early days. Stay tuned for further details.
Weatherman domestic terrorist Bill Ayers is now confirming what the White House has previously denied – that he held a fundraiser in his living room for Barack Obama.
That 1995 meeting was said to have launched Obama’s political career.
In an October 2008 interview on MSNBC host Chris Matthews’ show, Robert Gibbs, a spokesman for Obama’s presidential campaign, categorically denied the fundraiser was ever held.
Matthews asked Gibbs:“Did [Ayers] have a fundraiser for [Obama], or not?”
Gibbs, who would become the White House spokesman, replied:“No, he did not have a fundraiser for our candidate as he said ten seconds ago.”
In the end though, it is just speculation and without any firm evidence it is an unsubstantiated assumption based on five years of lies from militant hate groups, gun fanatics, and so-called patriots.
The Truth

Stuttgart, AR

#24510 Apr 16, 2013
Why don't you people post on topic? You should start a new thread and post on topic? I get tired of seeing this off topic thread every time I come on here
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24511 Apr 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end though, it is just speculation and without any firm evidence it is an unsubstantiated assumption based on five years of lies from militant hate groups, gun fanatics, and so-called patriots.
Democrat controlled....

Entitlements VS. No Entitlements..

Marky Mark

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#24512 Apr 16, 2013
Warrior you are an idiot. No wonder the government is in such a bad way. They been hiring complete morons like you for decades
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24513 Apr 16, 2013
Marky Mark wrote:
Warrior you are an idiot. No wonder the government is in such a bad way. They been hiring complete morons like you for decades
Marshy Marsh you can never back up anything you post. You are an ignorant fool. I bet you are on some sort of government assistance. You seem like a taker a real parasite on society..

Location hidden

#24514 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat controlled....
Entitlements VS. No Entitlements..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g3I4fCMnCF4XX
"Entitlements VS. No Entitlements..'

Looks like you picked the wrong country to compare to.

Social welfare, assistance for the ill or otherwise disabled and for the old, has long been provided in Japan by both the government and private companies. Beginning in the 1920s, the government enacted a series of welfare programs, based mainly on European models, to provide medical care and financial support. During the postwar period, a comprehensive system of social security was gradually established.[1][2] Government expenditures for all forms of social welfare increased from 6% of the national income in the early 1970s, to 18% in 1989. The mixture of public and private funding have created complex pension and insurance systems. But a much older tradition calls for support within the family and the local community.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24515 Apr 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Entitlements VS. No Entitlements..'
Looks like you picked the wrong country to compare to.
Social welfare, assistance for the ill or otherwise disabled and for the old, has long been provided in Japan by both the government and private companies. Beginning in the 1920s, the government enacted a series of welfare programs, based mainly on European models, to provide medical care and financial support. During the postwar period, a comprehensive system of social security was gradually established.[1][2] Government expenditures for all forms of social welfare increased from 6% of the national income in the early 1970s, to 18% in 1989. The mixture of public and private funding have created complex pension and insurance systems. But a much older tradition calls for support within the family and the local community.
The last sentence says it all. You contradict yourself at every turn Barney.

I'll play! Let's say Social Welfare works for those people in Japan. Why doesn't it work for those people in Detroit? LMAO! You are so easy little man..
guesr

United States

#24516 Apr 16, 2013
No
Marky Mark

Mena, AR

#24517 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Marshy Marsh you can never back up anything you post. You are an ignorant fool. I bet you are on some sort of government assistance. You seem like a taker a real parasite on society..
That my friend was very rude and inaccurate. I work 5 days a week 12 hrs a day and have never been on any kind of assistance. I don't have to prove a point. You and I both know the truth. Which is your first comment was inaccurate and you keep making inaccurate statements. So maybe if you have nothing intelligent to say, STFU. K

Location hidden

#24518 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The last sentence says it all. You contradict yourself at every turn Barney.
I'll play! Let's say Social Welfare works for those people in Japan. Why doesn't it work for those people in Detroit? LMAO! You are so easy little man..
Who says it is not working?

February 2013 the state of Michigan unemployment rate was 1.1 percentage points higher than the national rate for the month.

The unemployment rate in Michigan peaked in August 2009 at 14.2%

BTW, you contradict yourself in this post Dumb Ass, either they have social welfare or they don't, you can not claim it both ways.

Location hidden

#24519 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The last sentence says it all. You contradict yourself at every turn Barney.
Let me explain that last sentence to you, obviously went right over your head.

As it said, that was old school politics Not the law.

That exact same refrain is prevalent among the GOP faithful in the United States today .
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24520 Apr 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says it is not working?
February 2013 the state of Michigan unemployment rate was 1.1 percentage points higher than the national rate for the month.
The unemployment rate in Michigan peaked in August 2009 at 14.2%
BTW, you contradict yourself in this post Dumb Ass, either they have social welfare or they don't, you can not claim it both ways.
LMAO! This has got to be the all time stupidest post in the history of topix. First of all I never mentioned MICHIGAN. I said DETROIT, let me type it real slow for you so you can understand it, DETROIT! YOU are the idiot who said they have social welfare, I said I will play your idiotic game! LOL! Now if it works for those people in Japan why doesn't it work for those people in DETROIT! What a MORON, PRICELESS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24521 Apr 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain that last sentence to you, obviously went right over your head.
As it said, that was old school politics Not the law.
That exact same refrain is prevalent among the GOP faithful in the United States today .
LMAO! YOU dumb ass you can't even get your lies strait! This is exactly what the last sentence said, exactly as you posted it, word for word, verbatim!

"But a much older tradition calls for support within the family and the local community."

You equate tradition with politics and state it is not a law? WTF? That is even a stretch for the most ardent LIBTARD to make! You are truly a piece of work Barney. As I have stated on numerous occassions, I do admire your tenacity of never letting the facts get in the way of your opinions!

Canton, GA

#24522 Apr 16, 2013
Barney wrote:
You lameass old farts would get more done working in your flower beds than spewing false statements on here . Prolly a lot better for you as well.. The democrats are taking us to ruin and we can't stop it . Too many welfare gays and wetback illegals that's on their band wagon.
Again, talking about false statements. Have any proof on the welfare gays? Where do you get this information from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Ray Lee 14 hr yep 2
Wreck savannah hart and Clyde wheeler 15 hr Hhhhhh 6
Michelle Johnson (Lee) Fri friend 2
Eddie Clay & Kerry Stevens both in jail (both s... (May '14) Fri friend 6
Robert Williford (May '14) Fri guest 9
Peco Fri Swagenhosen 23
Missing Dogs Fri yep 4

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance