6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24482 Apr 15, 2013
So much for Sequestration. This libtard Obama wants to cut the hours and pay of Federal Agents. Let's see the idiot do it now after these explosions in Boston. Obama has blood on his hands..
Marky Mark

United States

#24483 Apr 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
So much for Sequestration. This libtard Obama wants to cut the hours and pay of Federal Agents. Let's see the idiot do it now after these explosions in Boston. Obama has blood on his hands..
Obama has blood on his hands? That has to be one of the stupidest statements I've ever heard. Even more stupid than that British shit I was talking. You obviously know nothing of how the government works to point out one fatal flaw in your argument. Smh
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24484 Apr 15, 2013
Marky Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has blood on his hands? That has to be one of the stupidest statements I've ever heard. Even more stupid than that British shit I was talking. You obviously know nothing of how the government works to point out one fatal flaw in your argument. Smh
Why don't you educate me then genius. Prove me wrong. Teach me how government works. I only spent decades in the government. I want to learn. Teach me the British way if you will..
Barney

Searcy, AR

#24485 Apr 15, 2013
Obamas illegal aliens are bombing the marathon ... What we need is to ban bombs.. Terrorist don't need to have those.. Need to background check those responsible...
Barney

Searcy, AR

#24487 Apr 15, 2013
To be a democrat is totally unamerican.,, goes against everything our founding fathers believed in..

Mountain Home, AR

#24488 Apr 15, 2013
Did you know that "the rich" pay a lower percentage of taxes on their money than the "every day Joe?" Guess there really is a "class warfare" and buddy, you and me are losing the war!
Marky Mark

Little Rock, AR

#24489 Apr 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you educate me then genius. Prove me wrong. Teach me how government works. I only spent decades in the government. I want to learn. Teach me the British way if you will..
You don't speak like a man well versed in government for one. Don't even know who's responsible or how it was implemented but you wanna point fingers. A smart man waits to get all his facts before assuming something. I would expect that from a man that spent decades working for the government. I don't question your experience only your rash opinion on the situation sir. Oh, and I'm not British, I'm American.
Marky Mark

Little Rock, AR

#24490 Apr 15, 2013
Barney wrote:
Obamas illegal aliens are bombing the marathon ... What we need is to ban bombs.. Terrorist don't need to have those.. Need to background check those responsible...
And you sir, you do realize your comment/opinion is very, well it was stupid to put it bluntly. I'm hoping you we're being sarcastic. If so then my apologies.
uh huh

Little Rock, AR

#24491 Apr 15, 2013
guest wrote:
Did you know that "the rich" pay a lower percentage of taxes on their money than the "every day Joe?" Guess there really is a "class warfare" and buddy, you and me are losing the war!
Yet they pay more taxes than the "everyday Joe." But keep thinking that way - it's that kind of logic that has our economy in the crapper.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#24492 Apr 15, 2013
Barney wrote:
You lameass old farts would get more done working in your flower beds than spewing false statements on here . Prolly a lot better for you as well.. The democrats are taking us to ruin and we can't stop it . Too many welfare gays and wetback illegals that's on their band wagon.
If you can not beat them, join them, huh Barn?

Topix can not have enough Barney's, welcome aboard Barn

That Flower bed can wait.

Kansas City Ks.

#24493 Apr 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you educate me then genius. Prove me wrong. Teach me how government works. I only spent decades in the government. I want to learn. Teach me the British way if you will..
The government called, said they wanted you back, said something about their floors don't shine like they did when you were there.

Mountain Home, AR

#24494 Apr 15, 2013
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet they pay more taxes than the "everyday Joe." But keep thinking that way - it's that kind of logic that has our economy in the crapper.
How about "everyone" paying the same percentage? Sounds abit more logical to me. Just because they pay more has nothing to do with being on a fair scale of paying taxes. Bet ya it hurts the little man awhole lot more than someone with more money than they can spend! You missed the point I was trying to make.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#24495 Apr 15, 2013
Marky Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't speak like a man well versed in government for one. Don't even know who's responsible or how it was implemented but you wanna point fingers. A smart man waits to get all his facts before assuming something. I would expect that from a man that spent decades working for the government. I don't question your experience only your rash opinion on the situation sir. Oh, and I'm not British, I'm American.
Are you going to educate me or lecture me?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#24496 Apr 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The government called, said they wanted you back, said something about their floors don't shine like they did when you were there.
Salem called, said they were missing their village idiot! I said I would send Barney home right away..
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#24497 Apr 15, 2013
guest wrote:
The rich do mostly pay a lower percentage of income tax than lower income individuals, except the bottom 47% of Americans which pay 0% in federal income tax. My question is since the top 25% pay 85% of the total tax bill, shouldn't they pay at a lower rate? It would be different if the top 25% only paid 25% of the total tax bill and the lower 75% picked up the rest of the tab. America pays around 1.7 trillion in federal taxes and the top 25% income earners pay 1.445 trillion of that bill or 85% leaving the other 75% to pay 255 billion. That's unfair but not in the way the liberal left is telling it.
Marky Mark

Little Rock, AR

#24498 Apr 15, 2013
I said what I had to say. If you are as you say you are then I shouldn't have to educate you. You'd already know that your statement was full of bias opinion and no fact. I'd assume a retired government employee would know the difference.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#24499 Apr 15, 2013
Marky Mark wrote:
I said what I had to say. If you are as you say you are then I shouldn't have to educate you. You'd already know that your statement was full of bias opinion and no fact. I'd assume a retired government employee would know the difference.
That's what I thought.
Hmmm

Maumelle, AR

#24500 Apr 16, 2013
Barney wrote:
To be a democrat is totally unamerican.,, goes against everything our founding fathers believed in..
I guess FDR should have just let your grandparents starve to death...or stayed out of WWII like REPUBLICANS wanted and let the Axis powers rule the frickin' world.

BTW, it's apparent you don't know shat when it comes to the "founding fathers" thinking.

Kansas City Ks.

#24501 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Salem called, said they were missing their village idiot! I said I would send Barney home right away..
Now you are calling yourself Barney too

Kansas City Ks.

#24502 Apr 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich do mostly pay a lower percentage of income tax than lower income individuals, except the bottom 47% of Americans which pay 0% in federal income tax. My question is since the top 25% pay 85% of the total tax bill, shouldn't they pay at a lower rate? It would be different if the top 25% only paid 25% of the total tax bill and the lower 75% picked up the rest of the tab. America pays around 1.7 trillion in federal taxes and the top 25% income earners pay 1.445 trillion of that bill or 85% leaving the other 75% to pay 255 billion. That's unfair but not in the way the liberal left is telling it.
Here is a little something for you to think about.

Personal consumption historically represents 70% of our nation's GDP. If you take a bigger bite in Taxes, that obviously lowers the amount of money the public has to spend on durable goods, non-durable goods, and services.

So tell me, if you take a bigger bite out of the lower tax bracket who will power the economic engine?

Then maybe you can tell me why it is when the rich are in a higher tax bracket the economy hums right a long?

Republican President Dwight EisenhowerÂ’s idea of a significant marginal rate cut was to push the top rate down to 91 percent from 92 percent. Corporate taxes hit 50 percent. Jobs proliferated, wages rose, and the economy prospered.

"That's unfair but not in the way the liberal left is telling it"

Tell me what is unfair about a booming economy to a rich person?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda Blevins thinks your too poor to vote on ... 18 min Intelligence 4
Anyone know Newport Hospital's drug test policy... 30 min Inquiring mind 1
Electricity 4 hr jeb 8
Bo Shipp 7 hr Guest 17
why is there a power outage tonight 10 hr simply concerned 1
Country Kids daycare closing??? 12 hr Sexibae15 9
Matt jansen 13 hr Sexibae15 11

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance