Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24393 Apr 10, 2013
Marky Mark wrote:
All of you shut up! You all smell like turtle piss. Great Britain will one day come and reclaim these colonies from you ignorant Americans. You don't deserve to vote, you deserve to service Her Majesty's throne! ALL HAIL THE QUEEN
So if you get close enough to smell turtle piss you must also lick frog ass. Interesting hobbies you Brits have. Long live the queen. lol....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24394 Apr 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! You say this is YOUR idea and then you proceed to cut and paste liberal garbage. You just can't make this stuff up folks. Only in liberal land can this stuff be true. LMAO!

So what is your concept. Don't have the brain power to put it in your own words so you parrot Rush.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24395 Apr 10, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your concept. Don't have the brain power to put it in your own words so you parrot Rush.
Hey dumb ass I don't listen to Rush but seeing how you do let's hear his concept from you. I was raised the same way I raised my family, with morals and solid core values. I did not let you libtards poison my family with your crazy nutty feel good ideas. We unlike you take full responsibility for our actions, it's our fault if we succeed or fail, nobody elses. We know there are consequences with good and bad behavior. Maybe people like you liberals need a village to raise a child due to the fact that if you can't kill the baby with abortion than you make sure the baby grows up without a father 75% of the time and then you keep that baby poor his entire life by brain washing him to vote democrat. There it is Barney, just the facts as usual. My words, nobodies cut and paste garbage..

Location hidden

#24396 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, there is no second guessing you. You read like an open book. The problem is what you want others to believe you are saying is completely contradictory to what you actually say.
Second, I don't care what Beck and Limbaugh said about this. I looked at the video and she said what she said and meant exactly what it appeared she meant. I don't know how you or anyone else could take it any other way. I don't know of one parent that wants the best for their family that would EVER want the community to raise their children instead of themselves. I do know some people that would love that notion because they didn't have children to raise a family, they had them to raise their income through government checks. This is never more clear than in our public schools. We have parents pulling their kids out of Camden Fairview for this exact reason. What the school stands for, what it allows to be taught, and how it allows it's students and teachers to act goes totally against what the parents who are taking their kids out of that school want for their children. Those parents want what they feel is best for their children. They want a school that has teachers with the same family values as they have because most kids have to go to public schools and the parents can't be there watching what is being taught to their children 100% of the time. Your feeble attempt to make it sound as if Melissa Harris-Perry didn't say what she said tells me that you probably don't agree with her position. I suspect there will be alot more of that in the next 4 years as Obama doesn't have to worry about re-election so he won't be near as concerned about keeping anyone happy enough to vote for him again. My biggest fear is that he makes it so he doesn't have to leave after 4 more years. He has regularly gone around the Constitution when he can't get something done by traditional means.
Could not agree more with you here,

"she said what she said and meant exactly what it appeared she meant."

The problem is you are positively sure the only meaning of what someone says is your interpretation of it.

Being we both agree on what she said (this time) then the interpretation is subjective on your part is it not?

Location hidden

#24397 Apr 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumb ass I don't listen to Rush but seeing how you do let's hear his concept from you. I was raised the same way I raised my family, with morals and solid core values. I did not let you libtards poison my family with your crazy nutty feel good ideas. We unlike you take full responsibility for our actions, it's our fault if we succeed or fail, nobody elses. We know there are consequences with good and bad behavior. Maybe people like you liberals need a village to raise a child due to the fact that if you can't kill the baby with abortion than you make sure the baby grows up without a father 75% of the time and then you keep that baby poor his entire life by brain washing him to vote democrat. There it is Barney, just the facts as usual. My words, nobodies cut and paste garbage..
Thank you, I imagined your ideas of community concept would look much like that in your own words.

Sorry I had the desire to reinforce my suspicions.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24398 Apr 10, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I imagined your ideas of community concept would look much like that in your own words.
Sorry I had the desire to reinforce my suspicions.
I'm sorry you didn't grow up with a father, in a loving intelligent caring family with morals and common sense..
wondering

Duluth, GA

#24399 Apr 10, 2013
Huh ?

Location hidden

#24400 Apr 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry you didn't grow up with a father, in a loving intelligent caring family with morals and common sense..
Tell me do you teach your children to hate anyone

who does not agree with them. To hate anyone not born in the USA.
To hate anyone who you deem to be a lower social class than yourself Are those the family values you teach your children? No, I see you tell them do as I say, not as I do. To bad for the children, you are old enough to know better
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#24401 Apr 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Could not agree more with you here,
"she said what she said and meant exactly what it appeared she meant."
The problem is you are positively sure the only meaning of what someone says is your interpretation of it.
Being we both agree on what she said (this time) then the interpretation is subjective on your part is it not?
You are the only one I see with that thinks she meant something else than what she said. Now who's interpretation is subjective?
Marky Mark

Conway, AR

#24402 Apr 11, 2013
This is The Queens land! All hail the queen
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#24403 Apr 11, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumb ass I don't listen to Rush but seeing how you do let's hear his concept from you. I was raised the same way I raised my family, with morals and solid core values. I did not let you libtards poison my family with your crazy nutty feel good ideas. We unlike you take full responsibility for our actions, it's our fault if we succeed or fail, nobody elses. We know there are consequences with good and bad behavior. Maybe people like you liberals need a village to raise a child due to the fact that if you can't kill the baby with abortion than you make sure the baby grows up without a father 75% of the time and then you keep that baby poor his entire life by brain washing him to vote democrat. There it is Barney, just the facts as usual. My words, nobodies cut and paste garbage..
Well said. The thing is that everything you said is on full display for everyone to see. It's playing out all around us. If you look for signs of what Barney and other liberals say you really have to massage the circumstances, change meanings, or turn a blind eye to various aspects in order to make the situation fit their interpretation and meaning.

Location hidden

#24404 Apr 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one I see with that thinks she meant something else than what she said. Now who's interpretation is subjective?
WTF are you trying to say ?

Location hidden

#24405 Apr 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. The thing is that everything you said is on full display for everyone to see. It's playing out all around us. If you look for signs of what Barney and other liberals say you really have to massage the circumstances, change meanings, or turn a blind eye to various aspects in order to make the situation fit their interpretation and meaning.
You sir are at the pinnacle among your peers in that regard.

Now you can proceed to tell me there is absolutely, positively no way in Hell, on Gods green earth that could be remotely correct,

you will say it as a fact, not as a subjective opinion.

In other words, more often than not your opinions bare no resemblance to the reality of the situation.

That is fact, not opinion.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#24406 Apr 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are at the pinnacle among your peers in that regard.
Now you can proceed to tell me there is absolutely, positively no way in Hell, on Gods green earth that could be remotely correct,
you will say it as a fact, not as a subjective opinion.
In other words, more often than not your opinions bare no resemblance to the reality of the situation.
That is fact, not opinion.
Take your liberal glasses off and you will see the reality that has escaped you for so long. THAT is fact not opinion.
Marky Mark

Oklahoma City, OK

#24407 Apr 11, 2013
Do you stupid Americans not understand that the colonies will soon be back in the stewardship of her majesty's kingdom? Your silly elections will mean nothing
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24408 Apr 11, 2013
It's hard to beat free stuff. We all like free stuff and the Republicans can no longer compete with those willing to give out free stuff. The problem with free stuff is that somebody has to pay for it. That somebody is you and me! It won't be long before we get tired of paying for free stuff or we just run out of money and can't pay for free stuff. That day is on the horizon and it will get ugly in this country as we now have 50% of the population getting free stuff. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best. The people who get the free stuff now won't care who you are or what your belief system is once they run out of free stuff they will come for everything you have, guaranteed..

Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#24409 Apr 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your liberal glasses off and you will see the reality that has escaped you for so long. THAT is fact not opinion.
Take yours off too.

Since you jokers always seem to relish portraying all Democrats as neo-communists out to create some repressive world government, how about I point out that hate mongering right-wing racists are killing legally elected members of the judicial system.

THAT is fact not opinion.

And I'm sure more than a few (not you) who post regularly within this thread are nearing a hairs width from becoming supporters of such terroristic actions.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24410 Apr 11, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Take yours off too.
Since you jokers always seem to relish portraying all Democrats as neo-communists out to create some repressive world government, how about I point out that hate mongering right-wing racists are killing legally elected members of the judicial system.
THAT is fact not opinion.
And I'm sure more than a few (not you) who post regularly within this thread are nearing a hairs width from becoming supporters of such terroristic actions.
At least when you are down to nothing, absolutely zero left in the old libtard tank you can still throw out the race card. Trouble is you idiots have used it so much that it doesn't carry the weight it once did. Nobody listens to the race thing anymore. If you haven't noticed this country elected a black president you race baitor! LMAO! PRICELESS!

Location hidden

#24411 Apr 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Take your liberal glasses off and you will see the reality that has escaped you for so long. THAT is fact not opinion.
Enlightened me with a fact, tell me of which you speak

Location hidden

#24412 Apr 11, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>At least when you are down to nothing, absolutely zero left in the old libtard tank you can still throw out the race card. Trouble is you idiots have used it so much that it doesn't carry the weight it once did. Nobody listens to the race thing anymore. If you haven't noticed this country elected a black president you race baitor! LMAO! PRICELESS!
LOL I believe he is calling them home grown terrorist not racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kyle crawford (Apr '11) 5 hr just forget it 10
Kajun Matthews 5 hr just forget her 22
Tim bagwell 5 hr just forget him 6
false dhs reports (Sep '12) 11 hr cockthrobin 29
City Amendment on C1 20 hr Yes 6
service refused Fri Guest 11
angel worked at heartland footwear Thu xxx 5
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE