Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#24200 Mar 28, 2013
try this wrote:
<quoted text> Hope those sheep have scrapie disease so that you can can contract spongeform encephalitis.
Illegal to own those deer , but what the hell you always break laws.
All my adult sheep and goats have the scrapie free insp tag in their ear. their Blackbelly barbado meat sheep and are very hardy & resistant to worms & disease. Some lambs had scours. however since the weather has moderated andI was able to turn them out to pasture they are all better. No Its not illegal to have pet deer. Its illegal to breed them in captivity. After July of 2012 it became illegal in Arkansas to remove live deer from the wild . Ive had mine long before that date so their grandfathered in. We have a very old doe and two younger Bucks that are castrated. The doe I saved from dogs in a hayfield. The bucks where orphaned when their mother was hit by a car. In fact a fellow wth a badge brought them to us. the deer have a three acre pen. We feed them all the corn & sweet grain they want. We get cull apples & pears to feed them also. We also keep loose salt & mineral out for the deer and all our other livestock. I dont use salt blocks they wear the animals teeth down when they chew on them. tose yellow shulpur blocks are bad for sheep goats & deer too much shulpur will give them the blind staggers. It was commonly thought that eating ferns gave them seleinum poisoning (blind staggers) Now its been discovered its sulfur. I cant under stand why you are wishing me bad luck? Ive never harmed you in any way? The old childhood saying applies Im rubber your glue any undeserved bad thing you wish on me just bounces off and sticks to you.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#24201 Mar 28, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> All my adult sheep and goats have the scrapie free insp tag in their ear. their Blackbelly barbado meat sheep and are very hardy & resistant to worms & disease. Some lambs had scours. however since the weather has moderated andI was able to turn them out to pasture they are all better. No Its not illegal to have pet deer. Its illegal to breed them in captivity. After July of 2012 it became illegal in Arkansas to remove live deer from the wild . Ive had mine long before that date so their grandfathered in. We have a very old doe and two younger Bucks that are castrated. The doe I saved from dogs in a hayfield. The bucks where orphaned when their mother was hit by a car. In fact a fellow wth a badge brought them to us. the deer have a three acre pen. We feed them all the corn & sweet grain they want. We get cull apples & pears to feed them also. We also keep loose salt & mineral out for the deer and all our other livestock. I dont use salt blocks they wear the animals teeth down when they chew on them. tose yellow shulpur blocks are bad for sheep goats & deer too much shulpur will give them the blind staggers. It was commonly thought that eating ferns gave them seleinum poisoning (blind staggers) Now its been discovered its sulfur. I cant under stand why you are wishing me bad luck? Ive never harmed you in any way? The old childhood saying applies Im rubber your glue any undeserved bad thing you wish on me just bounces off and sticks to you.
"It was commonly thought that eating ferns gave them seleinum poisoning (blind staggers) Now its been discovered its sulfur."
Isn't it amazing how as time goes on, we discover things that we once thought true....to not be true?

"I cant under stand why you are wishing me bad luck?"
I think that person disagrees with you or is mad at you for something.
sorry 4 u

Ash Flat, AR

#24202 Mar 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you have a miserable life..
not as miserable as you a has been that lives in a single wide trailer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24203 Mar 29, 2013
sorry 4 u wrote:
<quoted text>not as miserable as you a has been that lives in a single wide trailer.
Poor little fellow, I almost feel sorry for you Barney. You should have planned better for retirement. It's your own fault!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24204 Mar 29, 2013
Hmmm

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#24205 Mar 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you........
So are there now two WaRRiOrS, or have has the original got himself a anonymizer so he can show his azz to a wider audience?
Hmmm

#24206 Mar 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Maybe, if you really care so much, you should open a post-abortion orphanage...or spend some of that mountain of loot you profess to have earned by supporting a few expectant mothers who can't afford raising a child properly. Maybe even start a movement that has a goal of finding a proper home for every unwanted child among all truly concerned conservatives like yourself.

There has to be something you could do to help in a real way, instead of just repeatedly mouthing some talking point on a internet bulletin board.

Your much bigger that that, aren't you? After all you are the Warrior, man of means and champion of the unborn.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24207 Mar 29, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So are there now two WaRRiOrS, or have has the original got himself a anonymizer so he can show his azz to a wider audience?
You're welcome!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24208 Mar 29, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, if you really care so much, you should open a post-abortion orphanage...or spend some of that mountain of loot you profess to have earned by supporting a few expectant mothers who can't afford raising a child properly. Maybe even start a movement that has a goal of finding a proper home for every unwanted child among all truly concerned conservatives like yourself.
There has to be something you could do to help in a real way, instead of just repeatedly mouthing some talking point on a internet bulletin board.
Your much bigger that that, aren't you? After all you are the Warrior, man of means and champion of the unborn.
What makes you think I haven't already done those things? Maybe you should keep your legs closed and find a different way to increase your welfare payments!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#24209 Mar 29, 2013
Got to thinking about the unemployment situation the other day. It seems as though there is an uptick in business here lately so I decided to take a glance at the unemployment numbers. The current rate is 7.7% so that kinda gave credit to more people spending more money here of late. Well this is where it fell apart for me. The 7.7% is the number that is unemployed who are currently looking for work. This number doesn't count those who have simply given up. There are about 12 million unemployed in a workforce of 155 million. There are a staggering 90 million who qualify for work but are not looking for work. This means that 102 million out of a possible 245 million qualified workers are not working. THAT'S A REAL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE OF 41.63%!!! This totally makes the fact that people are spending more money not make any sense. The question is why? The only thing I can conclude is that people know America is in trouble financially and they are putting their money into tangable things like gold, silver, houses, ect so the government can't seize any of it or, if the dollar collapses, at least people will have something in their possession besides a dollars that will be worth nothing. I'm not saying that's what it is but the actions of our citizens don't make any sense when given the current economic situation. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Hmmm

#24210 Mar 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Got to thinking about the unemployment situation the other day. It seems as though there is an uptick in business here lately so I decided to take a glance at the unemployment numbers. The current rate is 7.7% so that kinda gave credit to more people spending more money here of late. Well this is where it fell apart for me. The 7.7% is the number that is unemployed who are currently looking for work. This number doesn't count those who have simply given up. There are about 12 million unemployed in a workforce of 155 million. There are a staggering 90 million who qualify for work but are not looking for work. This means that 102 million out of a possible 245 million qualified workers are not working. THAT'S A REAL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE OF 41.63%!!! This totally makes the fact that people are spending more money not make any sense. The question is why? The only thing I can conclude is that people know America is in trouble financially and they are putting their money into tangable things like gold, silver, houses, ect so the government can't seize any of it or, if the dollar collapses, at least people will have something in their possession besides a dollars that will be worth nothing. I'm not saying that's what it is but the actions of our citizens don't make any sense when given the current economic situation. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
The housing market drives the economy, not Wall St. 80% of stocks are owned by fewer than 10% of the population, most of the wealth held by the lower 90% is in their homes and property.

Relax, help is on the way, the political worm turns quite often.

I'm expecting miracles from the Republicans.
Hmmm

#24211 Mar 29, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The housing market drives the economy, not Wall St. 80% of stocks are owned by fewer than 10% of the population, most of the wealth held by the lower 90% is in their homes and property.
Something for all you "Doomsayers" to consider.

The US produces domestically 83.2% of the total energy it consumes now and production is still in it's infancy.

And another.

Posted on 03/28/2013 by Juan Cole

It turns out that 25% of Republicans don’t like their own party.

The Republican Party has a structural problem, in that it has only two main constituencies: the very wealthy and the white Religious Right. Both are tiny but powerful minorities. Neither is at all representative of the US population. Both want to impose policies on the whole country that suit them but which are unwelcome to most people.

The poll also shows that 60% of Americans in general don’t like the GOP, which is what pollsters call “high negatives.” It is one thing to be an independent or generally a Democratic, another to actively despise the Republican Party. Even 60% of independents don’t like the GOP.

The Republican business elite wants to avoid paying taxes and to saddle the middle class with the tax burden instead. The evangelicals and right-wing Catholics want to impose their moral strictures on the rest of the country. Both policies look selfish and unfair.

It is their indebtedness to the religious Right that causes Republicans to oppose things like gay marriage, which now has the support of some two-thirds of Americans. As they move out of the mainstream to the margins of national politics, they look narrow-minded and selfish.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#24212 Mar 29, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
"spend some of that mountain of loot you profess to have earned by supporting a few expectant mothers who can't afford raising a child properly. Maybe even start a movement that has a goal of finding a proper home for every unwanted child"

F*ck the woman who can't afford to raise a child, but chose to irresponsibly create one anyway. She created her own problem, she can deal with it like the real adult she thought she was.
AND
F*ck the woman who created an unwanted child because of self-centered uncontrollable desires. She knew what she was doing and what the result could be. She can face the music like a real adult who takes responsibility for her actions.

This is a classic example of the liberal mindset: "If it feels good... do it."

I know what's coming next-
some shit about, "it takes two. The man is half to blame, etc, ect."

Good point. That being the case, the man should have to give his approval on any abortion before one is performed...since it IS half his child, ya know.

Oh yeah, now you'll say some crap about rape....
That argument gets so old, but here it comes.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#24214 Mar 29, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope help is on the way but I don't expect it from the Republicans and know it will never come from the Democrats.
Michelle will be running

Ash Flat, AR

#24215 Mar 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope help is on the way but I don't expect it from the Republicans and know it will never come from the Democrats.
Michelle Obama will announce her intention to run for President with Hillary being her Vice President. Think of it as the total destruction of the USA.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24216 Mar 30, 2013
Michelle will be running wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle Obama will announce her intention to run for President with Hillary being her Vice President. Think of it as the total destruction of the USA.
Those two fat lying broads crack me up!
swamp donkey

Oklahoma City, OK

#24219 Mar 30, 2013
Michigan vs Duke should be a great game
Two sides

Duluth, GA

#24220 Mar 30, 2013
No. Still not election time. But when it is, I'll be sure to cast a few dozen votes like all the Dumbocrats.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#24221 Mar 30, 2013
Michelle will be running wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle Obama will announce her intention to run for President with Hillary being her Vice President. Think of it as the total destruction of the USA.
IF we make it 4 more yrs with Obama there won't be much America left for Michelle to destroy.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#24222 Mar 30, 2013
obamahatesamericans wrote:
IMF Proposes $1.40 a Gallon Gas Tax on US Drivers
The national average for a gallon of gasoline is currently at $3.65. On top of that sky-high price, the International Monetary Fund has now proposed that the U.S. should impose a tax of $1.40 per gallon in order to pay for social programs around the world and help the environment.
And help destroy America -- Obama's fondest dream.
But Obama said taxes wouldn't go up on the middle class. Does the middle class not use gas, or DID OBAMA LIE? I think we all know the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school board election 2 hr Voter 2
County fair and carnival. 5 hr whatever 9
red headed waitress at pizza hut 6 hr guest 9
carmen holt (Sep '09) 6 hr 2wo much 77
savanah heart 9 hr guest 26
HWY 67 to bypass Poky (Aug '12) 18 hr new comer 118
blue haired girl 19 hr Sarah 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages