created by: Rick | Jun 8, 2010

Arkansas

5,829 votes

Did you vote today?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
22,341 - 22,360 of 29,113 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24104
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, are you so stupid that you thought I was only referring to children of those who vote Republican?
IM sure you are, that stupid.
Arm the administrators and the teachers, Columbine had a armed guard, Virginia Tec had a police dept.
IM sure the great WARRIOR would own many "so called assault type weapons" but being a WARRIOR and all I am surprised you say "I have never killed anybody with one of them"
A bush master is nothing less than and assault weapon. Other than that weapon not having a fully automatic switch on it, it is the very same weapon I used in the military. It it is designed to do as much damage as possible in a confined area.
The same weapon (Bush Master) was used at Sandy Hook. Sad part about it the magazine the Sandy Hook shooter used held more rounds than the ones I used in the military.
I used my weapon to protect nuclear weapons and air craft, he used his to kill school children.
But you Republicans do have your priorities.
"That's right he's gone because he has typical liberal core values"
Perhaps he is dead, perhaps he was another innocent by-stander who got gun down in a gun free zone, liberal got what he deserved, right?
Don't forget that Sequester can be stopped any damn time the Republican majority House chooses to stop it.
BTW- you can relax, you are not paying for "Barneys food". Matter of fact some time between tomorrow and April 15 I will be sending uncle Sam some help so they can pay your rent and make sure you have a bite to eat.
Poor little Barney always letting his opinions get in the way of the facts! He did not use an assault weapon at Sandy Hook. He used handguns. You wanted him or any other nut to use assault weapons on people because it bolsters your liberal agenda. Why should you be able to have that Bushmaster and other people should not? Why didn't the Police department guard those nuclear weapons and aircraft? Surely you were confused and twisted in your little midget mind having to carry a gun and all right? Magazine capacity has nothing to do with anything. You can take low capacity magazines and tape them together and have many more rounds readily available. I have spacers on my M-4 and Sig 556 magazines. I get two bangs for the buck, that's 60 rounds of tap rack and bang center mass in the matter of seconds. You know cars kill more people than guns do every year but you don't want to ban them do you?

Maybe you should take that lady in with her two kids and provide for them seeing how much you really care. You do really care about those people don't you Barney or is it all lip service as usual? How much taxes can you possibly have to pay on a minimum wage job anyways Barney? Good luck little fellow!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24105
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Is that human life somehow not worth defending anymore"
Think outside the box, look at the paradox of that statement.
When you are pro gun control you are defending human life.
And being pro gun control you are speaking for people of all ages, including those not old enough to vote, but old enough to be victims.
Who speaks for those who are about to get aborted Barney? Do you? Does any liberal speak for any child on an abortion or late term murderous abortion? Is that human life somehow not worth defending anymore? Look at the paradox of your statement compared to the abortion you liberals love so much! Interesting!
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24107
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Who speaks for those who are about to get aborted Barney? Do you? Does any liberal speak for any child on an abortion or late term murderous abortion? Is that human life somehow not worth defending anymore? Look at the paradox of your statement compared to the abortion you liberals love so much! Interesting!
Look around you, just what makes human life so sacred, we lie, cheat steal, murder, the list is endless.

We are an infection, our only redeeming quality is love but we will destroy ourselves in the end still foolishly professing our love for one another.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24109
Mar 25, 2013
 
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Look around you, just what makes human life so sacred, we lie, cheat steal, murder, the list is endless.
We are an infection, our only redeeming quality is love but we will destroy ourselves in the end still foolishly professing our love for one another.
You may lie, cheat, steal and murder but I don't. I am not a liberal. I have solid core values and morals. You and weak people like you will be destroyed, those like me will survive. I don't love I loath liberals!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24110
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little Barney always letting his opinions get in the way of the facts! He did not use an assault weapon at Sandy Hook. He used handguns. You wanted him or any other nut to use assault weapons on people because it bolsters your liberal agenda. Why should you be able to have that Bushmaster and other people should not? Why didn't the Police department guard those nuclear weapons and aircraft? Surely you were confused and twisted in your little midget mind having to carry a gun and all right? Magazine capacity has nothing to do with anything. You can take low capacity magazines and tape them together and have many more rounds readily available. I have spacers on my M-4 and Sig 556 magazines. I get two bangs for the buck, that's 60 rounds of tap rack and bang center mass in the matter of seconds. You know cars kill more people than guns do every year but you don't want to ban them do you?
Maybe you should take that lady in with her two kids and provide for them seeing how much you really care. You do really care about those people don't you Barney or is it all lip service as usual? How much taxes can you possibly have to pay on a minimum wage job anyways Barney? Good luck little fellow!
True he did use a hand gun, but the only person he shot inside that school with a hand gun, was him self.

I contacted the CT State Police for further clarification. Lt. Paul Vance told me the Bushmaster was, in fact, fired inside the school and used to kill all 26 people who died that day.

http://www.texasgopvote.com/comment/33676

The clip stating the Sandy Hook shooter’s assault rifle was in the trunk went viral again, with many re-posters claiming that the clip was definitive proof the “official narrative” had been wrong, and that Lanza’s spree was carried out with no assault rifle used.

The catch? The clip regarding Lanza’s assault rifle was dated December 15 — recorded ahead even of the press conference with Dr. Wayne Carver, the medical examiner who autopsied the Newtown victims.

Still, the “no assault rifle used at Sandy Hook” claim lives on, with little published to counter it. This week, Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance spoke out to address the issue, breaking a long spate of silence on the specifics of the Newtown massacre.

While Vance and his officers have released little to the press about the details of the murders, he did clarify the rumor that no assault rifle was used in the Sandy Hook shootings. Vance began:


“It’s all these conspiracy theorists that are trying to mucky up the waters … There’s no doubt that the rifle was used solely to kill 26 people in that school.”

The Connecticut State Police spokesman added that regardless of the common misassumption that because an assault rifle was found in the trunk that Lanza did not use one in the spree, he has actually noted numerous times that all victims at Sandy Hook Elementary were killed with an assault weapon:


“I personally articulated that probably a dozen times in Newtown.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/497086/no-assault-ri...

If you don't like those sources, how about the same story from the right?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-14/conn...

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24111
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddy is in good shape because he tows the Fox News line, maybe you should watch Fox also, here is what Fox said;
..........
Thanks to their pro-business approach and the anemic recovery, Republicans would seem to have a clear path to grab the economic mantle heading into the 2012 race for the White House.
However, history actually shows that the U.S. economy, stock prices and corporate profits have generated stronger growth under Democratic administrations than Republican ones.
According to McGraw-Hill’s (MHP
S&P Capital IQ, the S&P 500 has rallied an average of 12.1% per year since 1901 when Democrats occupy the White House, compared with just 5.1% for the GOP.
Likewise, gross domestic product has increased 4.2% each year since 1949 when Democrats run the executive branch, versus 2.6% under Republicans.
Even corporate profits show a disparity: S&P 500 GAAP earnings per share climbed a median of 10.5% per year since 1936 during Democratic administrations, besting an 8.9% median advance under Republicans, S&P said.
Due to their “tax-and-spend” reputation, investors expect Democratic administrations to underperform Republican ones and be “poison to any portfolio,” Sam Stovall, chief equity strategist at S&P Capital IQ, wrote in a note.“History shows the opposite to be true, however.”
Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2012/09/...
It's true; stocks appear to do better under democrats. Not that the president really has anything to do with what the stock market. Likewise under democrats, inflation tends to suck.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24112
Mar 25, 2013
 
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24113
Mar 25, 2013
 
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24114
Mar 25, 2013
 
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24115
Mar 25, 2013
 
Here is a libtard point of view for you Barney just to make you feel at home!

http://govtslaves.info/nbc-admitted-no-assaul...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24116
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Who speaks for those who are about to get aborted Barney? Do you? Does any liberal speak for any child on an abortion or late term murderous abortion? Is that human life somehow not worth defending anymore? Look at the paradox of your statement compared to the abortion you liberals love so much! Interesting!
It appears you are saying Life begins at Conception.

Good thing you anti choice people put that word Conception in there.

If it was not you people would attempt to make menstrual cycles for women illegal.


Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24117
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
The clip stating the Sandy Hook shooter’s assault rifle was in the trunk went viral again, with many re-posters claiming that the clip was definitive proof the “official narrative” had been wrong, and that Lanza’s spree was carried out with no assault rifle used.

The catch? The clip regarding Lanza’s assault rifle was dated December 15 — recorded ahead even of the press conference with Dr. Wayne Carver, the medical examiner who autopsied the Newtown victims.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/497086/no-assault-ri...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24118
Mar 25, 2013
 
Do you honestly think that if an ASSAULT WEAPON was used at Sandy Hook that the left wing media wouldn't have it splattered all over every libtard news media outlet in the world. Don't you think they would be bringing it up on the Congressional floor in their attempt to pass laws banning such weapons. Wouldn't that left wing nut Feinstein be using it as a pathetic tool in her gun grabbing efforts? Barney you are either stupid or a liar! Maybe both!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24119
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you are saying Life begins at Conception.
Good thing you anti choice people put that word Conception in there.
If it was not you people would attempt to make menstrual cycles for women illegal.
Again you lie or you are just plain stupid. I do not see the word conception in anything I posted. Now you want to clarify my statements! LMAO! You liberals are a strange breed..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24120
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The clip stating the Sandy Hook shooter’s assault rifle was in the trunk went viral again, with many re-posters claiming that the clip was definitive proof the “official narrative” had been wrong, and that Lanza’s spree was carried out with no assault rifle used.
The catch? The clip regarding Lanza’s assault rifle was dated December 15 — recorded ahead even of the press conference with Dr. Wayne Carver, the medical examiner who autopsied the Newtown victims.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/497086/no-assault-ri...
I watched the NBC video you posted and they then direct you to more information about the incident and apologize for stating an assault weapon was used. Thank you for the video. At least thay can admit they made a mistake where you other liberals can not. No assault weapon was used. Now call for a ban on handguns Barney!
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24121
Mar 25, 2013
 

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24122
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, are you so stupid that you thought I was only referring to children of those who vote Republican?
IM sure you are, that stupid.
Arm the administrators and the teachers, Columbine had a armed guard, Virginia Tec had a police dept.
IM sure the great WARRIOR would own many "so called assault type weapons" but being a WARRIOR and all I am surprised you say "I have never killed anybody with one of them"
A bush master is nothing less than and assault weapon. Other than that weapon not having a fully automatic switch on it, it is the very same weapon I used in the military. It it is designed to do as much damage as possible in a confined area.
The same weapon (Bush Master) was used at Sandy Hook. Sad part about it the magazine the Sandy Hook shooter used held more rounds than the ones I used in the military.
I used my weapon to protect nuclear weapons and air craft, he used his to kill school children.
But you Republicans do have your priorities.
"That's right he's gone because he has typical liberal core values"
Perhaps he is dead, perhaps he was another innocent by-stander who got gun down in a gun free zone, liberal got what he deserved, right?
Don't forget that Sequester can be stopped any damn time the Republican majority House chooses to stop it.
BTW- you can relax, you are not paying for "Barneys food". Matter of fact some time between tomorrow and April 15 I will be sending uncle Sam some help so they can pay your rent and make sure you have a bite to eat.
"Columbine had a armed guard, Virginia Tec had a police dept."

Have you ever seen the inside of a high school, or a college? They're kinda big, ya know!
An armed guard or even a whole police department can do nothing to stop a shooter if they aren't in the right place at the right time within said building.

In gun free zones, when a shooter enters and starts shooting, what is the usual response by the innocent, unarmed civilians?
Answer: Somebody calls people WITH GUNS to handle the situation. It ofetn takes several minutes or more for the people WITH GUNS to arrive. Alot of people can be killed during that time waiting for people with WITH GUNS.

The best, most logical answer to the propblem is to let all employees within the school, who wants to, be armed. Those situations can be dealt with much quicker and lives could be saved. That is just a FACT. Unless, of course, the libs don't really want any lives to be saved.

Just sayin'.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24123
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WARRIOR wrote:
Here is a libtard point of view for you Barney just to make you feel at home!
http://govtslaves.info/nbc-admitted-no-assaul...
I have to say it does not surprise me one bit that you called this page a libtard point of view.

ROF-lmao, "govtslaves.info"

Yes some comment like that could only come from some one who would ask why the local police department did not guard a U.S. Air Force base with nuclear weapons.


WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24124
Mar 25, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say it does not surprise me one bit that you called this page a libtard point of view.
ROF-lmao, "govtslaves.info"
Yes some comment like that could only come from some one who would ask why the local police department did not guard a U.S. Air Force base with nuclear weapons.
Why did you need to guard those things with your big bad weapons Barney when you could have called the Police Department if there was ever any trouble? Did you carry an assault rifle to defend yourself?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24125
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Columbine had a armed guard, Virginia Tec had a police dept."
Have you ever seen the inside of a high school, or a college? They're kinda big, ya know!
An armed guard or even a whole police department can do nothing to stop a shooter if they aren't in the right place at the right time within said building.
In gun free zones, when a shooter enters and starts shooting, what is the usual response by the innocent, unarmed civilians?
Answer: Somebody calls people WITH GUNS to handle the situation. It ofetn takes several minutes or more for the people WITH GUNS to arrive. Alot of people can be killed during that time waiting for people with WITH GUNS.
The best, most logical answer to the propblem is to let all employees within the school, who wants to, be armed. Those situations can be dealt with much quicker and lives could be saved. That is just a FACT. Unless, of course, the libs don't really want any lives to be saved.
Just sayin'.
"let all employees within the school, who wants to, be armed"

"stop a shooter if they aren't in the right place at the right time within said building"

That leads me to the question, "what if those who wants to be armed are not at "the right place at the right time"

As you said, "They're kinda big, ya know"

Bottom line, if the armed guards and a police force on campus (who , what makes you think a teacher with a hand gun up against fully armed Insane person with body armor would be any more effective.

Do you really think that these shooters care if they walk out alive or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
creativity taken from PJHS students (Nov '09) 7 min past study hall attendee 40
new dollar store on hwy. 62 2 hr Guest 24
Pregnant for 11 months (Jun '12) 2 hr ob nurse 40
Leann cates 2 hr lol 6
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bowser45 938
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 3 hr CabotRes 830
Funeral Home 6 hr James Fears FH 79
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••