Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddy is in good shape because he tows the Fox News line, maybe you should watch Fox also, here is what Fox said;
Thanks to their pro-business approach and the anemic recovery, Republicans would seem to have a clear path to grab the economic mantle heading into the 2012 race for the White House.
However, history actually shows that the U.S. economy, stock prices and corporate profits have generated stronger growth under Democratic administrations than Republican ones.
According to McGraw-Hill’s (MHP
S&P Capital IQ, the S&P 500 has rallied an average of 12.1% per year since 1901 when Democrats occupy the White House, compared with just 5.1% for the GOP.
Likewise, gross domestic product has increased 4.2% each year since 1949 when Democrats run the executive branch, versus 2.6% under Republicans.
Even corporate profits show a disparity: S&P 500 GAAP earnings per share climbed a median of 10.5% per year since 1936 during Democratic administrations, besting an 8.9% median advance under Republicans, S&P said.
Due to their “tax-and-spend” reputation, investors expect Democratic administrations to underperform Republican ones and be “poison to any portfolio,” Sam Stovall, chief equity strategist at S&P Capital IQ, wrote in a note.“History shows the opposite to be true, however.”
Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2012/09/...
Can you explain a little bit about this Fox that you watch to me? Is it you and people like you who make them number one and rich? After all you are a self proclaimed smart guy so this Fox thing must be doing something right for you to be watching them correct? I didn't even know thay had cable TV in Salem!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be abortion, since the GOP has determined that,
"the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down”
That is the new plank in the Republican platform,
Legitimate Pro-choice.
Republicans are pro choice also. They just happen to choose life over death. You libtards don't mind snapping the spine of a new born baby and calling it abortion. Republicans also believe in the cpoice that people can opt out of unions if they want. They also believe that people have a choice of sending their kids to whatever school they want. They also believe that people have a choice of owning asault weapons if they want. They also believe in the choice of watching Fox news or not. Liberals don't believe in any of the aforementioned choices. Liberals are not really pro choice, they are pro murder!
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are pro choice also. They just happen to choose life over death. You libtards don't mind snapping the spine of a new born baby and calling it abortion. Republicans also believe in the cpoice that people can opt out of unions if they want. They also believe that people have a choice of sending their kids to whatever school they want. They also believe that people have a choice of owning asault weapons if they want. They also believe in the choice of watching Fox news or not. Liberals don't believe in any of the aforementioned choices. Liberals are not really pro choice, they are pro murder!
Such a narrow minded, self-serving group you represent...and all in the name of liberty.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a narrow minded, self-serving group you represent...and all in the name of liberty.
Thank you!
Truth

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Agree 100%
Political

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

If you were

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain a little bit about this Fox that you watch to me? Is it you and people like you who make them number one and rich? After all you are a self proclaimed smart guy so this Fox thing must be doing something right for you to be watching them correct? I didn't even know thay had cable TV in Salem!
L O W D O W N just a bit here and I will explain that post to you.

We will shall start at the beginning,

"this Fox that you watch"

Was your first mistake, you see Fox News has several types of media such as radio, internet, print, TV, etc.

Most importantly little guy, no one said anything about TV.

I did not say I was a "smart guy".

I would not go as far as to say that, I have not said that I am smarter than you.

Maybe I am, Maybe I am not.

One thing is for sure, I have a better memory,,,,,,,,,

Stock boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are pro choice also. They just happen to choose life over death. You libtards don't mind snapping the spine of a new born baby and calling it abortion. Republicans also believe in the cpoice that people can opt out of unions if they want. They also believe that people have a choice of sending their kids to whatever school they want. They also believe that people have a choice of owning asault weapons if they want. They also believe in the choice of watching Fox news or not. Liberals don't believe in any of the aforementioned choices. Liberals are not really pro choice, they are pro murder!
"Republicans are pro choice also. They just happen to choose life over death"

Yes they do.

After they are born the GOP says, sorry kids, this is the point we do not care about you any more. If you make it to school age you might tell your parents to invest in somebody armor for you.

There is this on going thing with people shooting up schools, but damn everybody MUST have the right to own one or two military style assault weapons.

I digress lets get back to the pre school years, okay?

Letha Jones has two children in Head Start and Early Head Start programs at the Children’s Therapeutic Learning Center. As a single parent, Jones says the preschool, health and social services her kids receive are things she couldn’t provide without government help. And she’s worried her kids soon may be left behind, instead of getting a head start, thanks to automatic federal budget cuts.

“My daughter has Down’s syndrome. She was born that way,” Jones explained.“She doesn’t have a choice in life. She’s already delayed. And with them wanting to cut this. It just sets her back. How do I prepare her for her future when I am not here to carry her anymore. I think that’s terrible

And infants-

Sequester Budget Cuts: WIC, Public Health,

And let us not forget us senior citizens too

Meals For Seniors Could See Funding Slashed

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What's narrow-minded about liberty and why do you fear it so much?

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do.
After they are born the GOP says, sorry kids, this is the point we do not care about you any more. If you make it to school age you might tell your parents to invest in somebody armor for you.
There is this on going thing with people shooting up schools, but damn everybody MUST have the right to own one or two military style assault weapons.
Letha Jones has two children in Head Start and Early Head Start programs at the Children’s Therapeutic Learning Center. As a single parent, Jones says the preschool, health and social services her kids receive are things she couldn’t provide without government help. And she’s worried her kids soon may be left behind, instead of getting a head start, thanks to automatic federal budget cuts.
“My daughter has Down’s syndrome. She was born that way,” Jones explained.“She doesn’t have a choice in life. She’s already delayed. And with them wanting to cut this. It just sets her back. How do I prepare her for her future when I am not here to carry her anymore. I think that’s terrible
And infants-
You so eloquently proved my point about Liberals twisting words, deceiving and lying.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong as usual. I am not a liberal I do not need to clarify my statements once I make them..
Liberals don't clarify their statements, they change them once the truth is revealed as to their intentions.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do.
And infants-
Yes Republicans want their kids wearing body armor because Republican kids are the only ones killed in school shootings. You really are stupid. Maybe just maybe if you libtards wouldn't fight so hard to pass laws creating gun free zones the crazy nut cases wouldn't attack those gun free zones. Bank robbers rob banks because that is where the money is. Gun nuts go to schools and kill innocent people because they know there are no guns in the schools. Give the Administrators and the teachers the CHOICE to carry a gun and eliminate gun free zones and you will have very few innocent people killed by gun nuts. I own many so called assault type weapons and have never killed anybody with one of them. Interesting don't you think?

Let's go back to the pre-school years so you can understand. I applaud that woman you are talking about for not murdering her babies with abortion. Now she has to take care of them. You libtards have taken God and morals out of everything in this country so it has become the norm for people to have babies out of wedlock or get divorced quicker than they can get married. Either way you slice it, it is her responsibility along with the fathers to take care of those kids. Where is the father? That's right he's gone because he has typical liberal core values.

Don't forget that Sequester is a liberal idea and plan. Obama owns sequester. As far as meals for Seniors you tell me why I should pay for Barneys food? I pay for my own food. You should have planned better when you were younger. You ever heard of personal responsibility, you know something liberals are allergic to. Pay for your own damn food. If you can afford a computer and afford the internet there is no reason why you can't buy your own food.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>What's narrow-minded about liberty and why do you fear it so much?
That is why I just said thank you. I am proud to stand up for liberty and what is right! Liberals are cowards...
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
L O W D O W N just a bit here and I will explain that post to you.
We will shall start at the beginning,
"this Fox that you watch"
Was your first mistake, you see Fox News has several types of media such as radio, internet, print, TV, etc.
Most importantly little guy, no one said anything about TV.
I did not say I was a "smart guy".
I would not go as far as to say that, I have not said that I am smarter than you.
Maybe I am, Maybe I am not.
One thing is for sure, I have a better memory,,,,,,,,,
Stock boy.
So which FOX media does Barney follow?
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>What's narrow-minded about liberty and why do you fear it so much?
I may be one of the freest people you could ever meet, no one nor any particular ideological sense controls me or my thought. I have yet to meet any man I would trade places with or even briefly envy his place in this intriguing world that surrounds us. I only regret that time limits ones ability to fully explore the infinite variety of available knowledge that freely lies right before our eyes to examine.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I just said thank you. I am proud to stand up for liberty and what is right! Liberals are cowards...
You certainly have chosen a most dangerous environment to ply your trade...may I commend your bravery in the face of so much adversity.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly have chosen a most dangerous environment to ply your trade...may I commend your bravery in the face of so much adversity.
You're welcome!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Republicans want their kids wearing body armor because Republican kids are the only ones killed in school shootings. You really are stupid. Maybe just maybe if you libtards wouldn't fight so hard to pass laws creating gun free zones the crazy nut cases wouldn't attack those gun free zones. Bank robbers rob banks because that is where the money is. Gun nuts go to schools and kill innocent people because they know there are no guns in the schools. Give the Administrators and the teachers the CHOICE to carry a gun and eliminate gun free zones and you will have very few innocent people killed by gun nuts. I own many so called assault type weapons and have never killed anybody with one of them. Interesting don't you think?
Let's go back to the pre-school years so you can understand. I applaud that woman you are talking about for not murdering her babies with abortion. Now she has to take care of them. You libtards have taken God and morals out of everything in this country so it has become the norm for people to have babies out of wedlock or get divorced quicker than they can get married. Either way you slice it, it is her responsibility along with the fathers to take care of those kids. Where is the father? That's right he's gone because he has typical liberal core values.
Don't forget that Sequester is a liberal idea and plan. Obama owns sequester. As far as meals for Seniors you tell me why I should pay for Barneys food? I pay for my own food. You should have planned better when you were younger. You ever heard of personal responsibility, you know something liberals are allergic to. Pay for your own damn food. If you can afford a computer and afford the internet there is no reason why you can't buy your own food.
Seriously, are you so stupid that you thought I was only referring to children of those who vote Republican?

IM sure you are, that stupid.

Arm the administrators and the teachers, Columbine had a armed guard, Virginia Tec had a police dept.

IM sure the great WARRIOR would own many "so called assault type weapons" but being a WARRIOR and all I am surprised you say "I have never killed anybody with one of them"

A bush master is nothing less than and assault weapon. Other than that weapon not having a fully automatic switch on it, it is the very same weapon I used in the military. It it is designed to do as much damage as possible in a confined area.

The same weapon (Bush Master) was used at Sandy Hook. Sad part about it the magazine the Sandy Hook shooter used held more rounds than the ones I used in the military.

I used my weapon to protect nuclear weapons and air craft, he used his to kill school children.

But you Republicans do have your priorities.

"That's right he's gone because he has typical liberal core values"

Perhaps he is dead, perhaps he was another innocent by-stander who got gun down in a gun free zone, liberal got what he deserved, right?

Don't forget that Sequester can be stopped any damn time the Republican majority House chooses to stop it.

BTW- you can relax, you are not paying for "Barneys food". Matter of fact some time between tomorrow and April 15 I will be sending uncle Sam some help so they can pay your rent and make sure you have a bite to eat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So which FOX media does Barney follow?
Any one he feals like at the time.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one he feals like at the time.
"feals" WTF? LMAO! You are not smart enough to watch Fox..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,321 - 22,340 of28,669
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 2 hr who cares 81
quorum 2 hr Ward 9 4
living waters salvage grocery is it closed (Aug '13) 4 hr interested 36
Mexican drug dealers 4 hr KuKluxKlan 14
mill creek gardens cute guy 4 hr ElephantTrunk 17
seat belt tickets 8 hr river rat 13
chic at smoke store 9 hr guest 15
•••
•••