Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"understanding that anyone not with a leftist view is wrong and probably the cause of all of the troubles America currently faces"
I personally do not agree to the above statement.
I also disagree with you philosophically.
It is the conservative who holds the reputation of avoiding change and demonstrates the reluctance to compromise.
That is very apparent when you post statements like this;
"That makes him impossible to talk to"
You see, IM talking to you.
Your posts show that you in fact do agree with my statement. No conservative wants to avoid change completely but rather wants change to come at a reasonable responsible rate. For example, trying to give everyone who is on welfare a cell phone. People don't need a cell phone to survive. Welfare was designed to meet the NEEDS of those who experienced hard times and could not provide for themselves. Whereas a conservative would have required any recipient of welfare to be taught to become self sustaining and given them a reasonable timeframe to get to that point. Why? Because conservatives believe that ALL men and women are created equal and there is within each individual the ability to be self sustaining if given the chance. Liberals on the other hand believe that if a person is poor than it's not their fault so it's the government's responsibility to take money from those who are self sustaining and give it to those who are not. In other words liberals think there are people who are incapable of doing better for themselves. You and other liberals would say that conservatives who don't want to help the "less fortunate" are just cold and "reluctant" to change or compromise.
you need to pay more tax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

CBS
March 2013

Biden's Hotel Bills Rival Michelle's spending

Vice President Biden and his entourage spent a little time in London in early February during his first foreign trip of the second term of the Obama administration. A document released today revealed that the cost of lodging in London alone was close to half a million dollars. The contract was awarded on January 30, 2013 to the Hyatt Regency London for a total of $459,388.65.

As it turns out, Vice President Joe Biden's London stay in February was not the most expensive part of his trip, however. A government document released on February 14, 2013 shows that the contract for the Hotel Intercontinental Paris Le Grand came in at $585,000.50. FOR ONE NIGHT.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
My taxes were done yesterday. I had some business expenses that added up, so I'm getting a refund.
I understand not wanting to take care of the critters. Sometimes filling the bird feeders is a PIA. I'm thinking of cutting bird feeding out of the budget though it would be strange not having all that activity in the yard.
Are you getting furloughed?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you getting furloughed?
Huh?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts show that you in fact do agree with my statement. No conservative wants to avoid change completely but rather wants change to come at a reasonable responsible rate. For example, trying to give everyone who is on welfare a cell phone. People don't need a cell phone to survive. Welfare was designed to meet the NEEDS of those who experienced hard times and could not provide for themselves. Whereas a conservative would have required any recipient of welfare to be taught to become self sustaining and given them a reasonable timeframe to get to that point. Why? Because conservatives believe that ALL men and women are created equal and there is within each individual the ability to be self sustaining if given the chance. Liberals on the other hand believe that if a person is poor than it's not their fault so it's the government's responsibility to take money from those who are self sustaining and give it to those who are not. In other words liberals think there are people who are incapable of doing better for themselves. You and other liberals would say that conservatives who don't want to help the "less fortunate" are just cold and "reluctant" to change or compromise.
"Whereas a conservative would have required any recipient of welfare to be taught to become self sustaining and given them a reasonable timeframe to get to that point."
Correction: This conservative would have required any recipient of welfare to teach themselves to become self sustaining. In addition, while on welfare, they would be forbidden to get pregnant, even if it meant a surgical procedure.......
Not only that, they would work for every welfare check cleaning up trash along the roads, waterways and anyplace else that needed it.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
My taxes were done yesterday. I had some business expenses that added up, so I'm getting a refund.
I understand not wanting to take care of the critters. Sometimes filling the bird feeders is a PIA. I'm thinking of cutting bird feeding out of the budget though it would be strange not having all that activity in the yard.
I'll still feed the orioles and catbirds because I have 70 pounds of grape jelly that I bought during the winter when it was on sale. I'll also feed the hummingbirds because I love 'em. I really don't want to turn away the Rose-breasted Grosbeaks either because they are SOOOO gorgeous and I enjoy watching them chase each other. I guess that means I'll have to put some sunflower out as well. And the woodpeckers will need suet if I want them to keep coming back.

Damn, I'm addicted to bird-feeding and I can't stop!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Whereas a conservative would have required any recipient of welfare to be taught to become self sustaining and given them a reasonable timeframe to get to that point."
Correction: This conservative would have required any recipient of welfare to teach themselves to become self sustaining. In addition, while on welfare, they would be forbidden to get pregnant, even if it meant a surgical procedure.......
Not only that, they would work for every welfare check cleaning up trash along the roads, waterways and anyplace else that needed it.
I agree but I do believe conservatives would want to help those who want to help themselves. I know I will go to great lengths to help someone who wants to help themselves and I won't give the time of day to those who want me to do things for them simply because they don't want to.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorry Dear"
WTF
Are you Blond too Sweetie?
"This sentence makes me question if YOU went to >AN< educational system"
How about a confession?
"I ONLY do that when one poster is questioning someone else's level of education"
How about another example?
"Second off, you should have placed a period after "interesting." "Name" should have had a capital N. A comma should have been placed after "2007."
When EVERYBODY slaps you around maybe you should step back for a minute and ask yourself if it is them that has the problem or could it really be YOU! Just maybe you should evaluate yourself. Just saying.........

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but I do believe conservatives would want to help those who want to help themselves. I know I will go to great lengths to help someone who wants to help themselves and I won't give the time of day to those who want me to do things for them simply because they don't want to.
Agreed!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're too funny. You still haven't figured out that I don't usually correct people on spelling and grammar....UNLESS that person has questioned someone else's level of education.
The redundant excuse for your motivation has never been in question.

You asked, "where and when".

I showed you.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The redundant excuse for your motivation has never been in question.
You asked, "where and when".
I showed you.
You really should open a window in that basement you are in there in Salem! LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>When EVERYBODY slaps you around maybe you should step back for a minute and ask yourself if it is them that has the problem or could it really be YOU! Just maybe you should evaluate yourself. Just saying.........
LMAO,

Sounds like you have evaluated yourself and your total is much higher than that of most others.

I have said before you folks on here are rather wanting in interpretive and comprehension abilities.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you find me impossible to talk to because I will not let you put words in my mouth, such as this attempt;

"Liberals on the other hand believe that if a person is poor than it's not their fault so it's the government's responsibility to take money from those who are self sustaining and give it to those who are not"

To this I can only say you are totally clueless, and I could not possibly disagree more.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO,
Sounds like you have evaluated yourself and your total is much higher than that of most others.
I have said before you folks on here are rather wanting in interpretive and comprehension abilities.
You have said lots of things before that also make no sense. You continue to prove your ignorance daily. I do admire your tenacity at never letting the facts get in the way of your opinions!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you find me impossible to talk to because I will not let you put words in my mouth, such as this attempt;
"Liberals on the other hand believe that if a person is poor than it's not their fault so it's the government's responsibility to take money from those who are self sustaining and give it to those who are not"
To this I can only say you are totally clueless, and I could not possibly disagree more.
So in disagreeing you are saying that IT IS the fault of the poor person that they are poor! Interesting thought process!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Yes

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So in disagreeing you are saying that IT IS the fault of the poor person that they are poor! Interesting thought process!
There's a saying that I've seen many times on Topix, and heard from so many people...."The rich get richer and the poor get poorer."
This is often true and for good reason. We are all in control of our own circumstances. Our actions, or non-actions, determine our destiny...(most of the time.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So in disagreeing you are saying that IT IS the fault of the poor person that they are poor! Interesting thought process!
Since that is your conclusion and not mine, it is very predictable that you find your own thought process interesting.

I do not, as I have said your stock holds a higher value with you than it does with me.
cannot understand

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

you need to pay more tax wrote:
CBS
March 2013
Biden's Hotel Bills Rival Michelle's spending
Vice President Biden and his entourage spent a little time in London in early February during his first foreign trip of the second term of the Obama administration. A document released today revealed that the cost of lodging in London alone was close to half a million dollars. The contract was awarded on January 30, 2013 to the Hyatt Regency London for a total of $459,388.65.
As it turns out, Vice President Joe Biden's London stay in February was not the most expensive part of his trip, however. A government document released on February 14, 2013 shows that the contract for the Hotel Intercontinental Paris Le Grand came in at $585,000.50. FOR ONE NIGHT.
I looked around and see this on even the lefty commie sites, that and a bunch of other stuff, like the 10s of millions the obamas blow on vacations and golf and everything else at our expense, obamas illegal alien Kenyan relatives allowed to stay in the States, them moving more family into the WH, obama lying his butt off about everything and mrs obama talking about what a beauty she is (HA) and telling everybody else they have to eat what she says is healthy while she stuffs her fat face with lobster and stuff at our expense and just cant understand why anybody who pays taxes still thinks he is a good president or even a decent human being. I work hard and know I'm lucky just to have a job in this obama world but still have trouble with just basic needs for me and my family. The obamas and bidens of this world never would have been able to afford to live like this on their own and I don't know why anybody at all would be ok with their spending the tax $$$ they take from guys like me on their own selves like they do.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since that is your conclusion and not mine, it is very predictable that you find your own thought process interesting.
I do not, as I have said your stock holds a higher value with you than it does with me.
My stocks are doing quite well thank you. Maybe you should AGAIN clarify all of your past statements like you as a lib usually have to do!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 35 min whiskers 9,792
Tim bagwell???? 1 hr Hmm 6
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 4 hr Carol ODonnell 42
Public Elected Officials Information 6 hr guest 24
Pregnant for 11 months (Jun '12) 7 hr deepa 38
Hospital Tax 7 hr WhenVote 35
gary johnson in a wreck????? 8 hr Jubal 14
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters