|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know how to use spell and grammar check, I am impressed.
Do you think that I was "questioning someone else's level of education"? Is that what brought on this rant, that you "almost NEVER" do?
Or do you think I was pointing out the hypocrisy?
LMAO, before you answer that read it again?

"BTW- since you like to point out grammar errors you should tell your buddy it should have been, had >the< liberal core values"
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LMAO! Look at the little fellow go on the attack with three, count them three posts in a row. I bet this kid only went to half days of school in Salem!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

My bad, 5 in a row! PRICELESS! The little fellow has some anger isssues!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

curmudgeon wrote:
We got 7 inches of snow last nite. I hate snow! You cant even see the jonquils that are bloomed! Im out of hay fed the last bales today. it never got down below 34 degrees so the ground is melting the snow from the bottom up. the snow will be gone tomorrow. Maybe its time I got out of the livestock producing buisness. where seriously thinking about just keeping enough for our own use. two goats & a cow and poultry. get to a place where we are not raising any surplus for sale.The heck with paying income taxes and doing paperwork. the heck with going out in the weather to take care of animals. When I was in England they commonly had their barn,s attached to the house. We discussed building a barn on to one side of the house and a garage on the other side. Then we decided that just take the trackhoe and dig a three sided basment on the south side. have it steel reinforced poured concrete with a concrete roof and build garage on the top. The animals could live in the basement and we wouldnt have to go out in inclement weather.
Having a bad day are you? That's too bad. You really should try to see the good in everything. It wasn't that long ago you were complaining about the drought. Remember last summer? It was HOT and HUMID. It was miserable! Snow may be a little inconvenient at times, but it is SOOOO beautiful.

Thermals today are lightweight, breathable and comfortable. Maybe a pair is in order for you. LL Bean makes some good ones. So does Under Armor. You probably wouldn't need a "brutally cold" pair in your area.

You quit driving truck last year. Now you want to quit farming? After so many years of enjoyment? No more sitting on the porch swing watching the cows graze! You LOVE that! The way you are talking now concerns me. Are you okay?

On a good note, the sun crossed the equator earlier this week. This morning was still vey cold here- 19 degrees. I was walking around outside and there were several small flocks of grackles calling overhead as they flew north.

The time of renewal is upon us!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney mainly uses liberal media outlets for his information so his view always slants left with the understanding that anyone not with a leftist view is wrong and probably the cause of all of the troubles America currently faces. Barney is unwilling to take off the liberal glasses and even look at another point of view that isn't liberal. That makes him impossible to talk to.
I don't think Barney is impossible to talk to. I've seen some real winners on Topix. He just has a different mindset because of what he's been fed by the liberal media. I'm here to straighten him out. I think there's hope for him.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know how to use spell and grammar check, I am impressed.
Do you think that I was "questioning someone else's level of education"? Is that what brought on this rant, that you "almost NEVER" do?
Or do you think I was pointing out the hypocrisy?
Sorry Dear. I NEVER use spelling or grammar check. I don't need it.

What brought on that rant was when you told me,
"BTW- since you like to point out grammar errors you should tell your buddy it should have been, had >the< liberal core values" ."

In actuality, I don't think I have ever corrected anyone on this thread, so you really can't say, "BTW- since you like to point out grammar errors..........
Maybe I am mistaken, but I doubt it.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears as though your comprehension skills are not as sharp as your grammar skills. I did not ask you what your facts were based on, I asked you what your fact source was. That in itself is wrong because he said "All were liberals," and you confirmed it was fact.
Where is your yellow belly buddy now, why is he not backing you up with a fact source?
My fact source is life experience.

As to where my "yellow belly buddy" is....I'm not his keeper.
oh my

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"BTW- since you like to point out grammar errors you should tell your buddy it should have been, had >the< liberal core values" ."
In actuality, I don't think I have ever corrected anyone on this thread, so you really can't say, "BTW- since you like to point out grammar errors..........
BARNEYII complaining about grammar errors is like a home invader complaining about the locks on the front door.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"understanding that anyone not with a leftist view is wrong and probably the cause of all of the troubles America currently faces"
I personally do not agree to the above statement.
I also disagree with you philosophically.
It is the conservative who holds the reputation of avoiding change and demonstrates the reluctance to compromise.
That is very apparent when you post statements like this;
"That makes him impossible to talk to"
You see, IM talking to you.
"understanding that anyone not with a leftist view is wrong and probably the cause of all of the troubles America currently faces"
I also disagree with this statement. Our troubles are caused by a myriad of things.

"It is the conservative who holds the reputation of avoiding change and demonstrates the reluctance to compromise."
It depends on what kind of "change" you're talking about. Some things do not need to be changed, nor should they be. There is nothing wrong with "old-fashioned" values and morals. They served this country well for a very long time.

Some of the problems in this country are the entitlement attitude, breakdown of the two-parent family, folks concerning themselves with everyone else except themselves, jealousy, greed, envy, quest for power, living above ones means, etc... I could go on and on. Both parties and all mindsets are guilty.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

<quoted text>
I do not know either, but is doing it one time not enough to say you like doing it?

I must have been correct because you did it again.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know either, but is doing it one time not enough to say you like doing it?
I did it again? Where? When?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

oh my wrote:
<quoted text>BARNEYII complaining about grammar errors is like a home invader complaining about the locks on the front door.
That is all fine and good, but you should look again,

"grammar errors",

was not the subject in your words that I was "complaining" about.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

<quoted text>
I did it again? Where? When?
"Sorry Dear"

WTF

Are you Blond too Sweetie?

"This sentence makes me question if YOU went to >AN< educational system"

How about a confession?

"I ONLY do that when one poster is questioning someone else's level of education"

How about another example?

"Second off, you should have placed a period after "interesting." "Name" should have had a capital N. A comma should have been placed after "2007."

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

oh my wrote:
<quoted text>BARNEYII complaining about grammar errors is like a home invader complaining about the locks on the front door.
I gues locks do make his job a little harder. It's got to be frustrating for a hard working burglar.
Lol

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

Just pull your Trailer House up next to the barn that will take care of it.
He doesn't have a barn,livestock,he is only bull shating you guys,go back and read his past posting he is doing nothing but lieing.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorry Dear"
WTF
Are you Blond too Sweetie?
"This sentence makes me question if YOU went to >AN< educational system"
How about a confession?
"I ONLY do that when one poster is questioning someone else's level of education"
How about another example?
"Second off, you should have placed a period after "interesting." "Name" should have had a capital N. A comma should have been placed after "2007."
You're too funny. You still haven't figured out that I don't usually correct people on spelling and grammar....UNLESS that person has questioned someone else's level of education.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pull your Trailer House up next to the barn that will take care of it.
heck just put the trailer house inside the barn and that would work also.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't have a barn,livestock,he is only bull shating you guys,go back and read his past posting he is doing nothing but lieing.
think whatever you want!
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

<quoted text>
Having a bad day are you? That's too bad. You really should try to see the good in everything. It wasn't that long ago you were complaining about the drought. Remember last summer? It was HOT and HUMID. It was miserable! Snow may be a little inconvenient at times, but it is SOOOO beautiful.
Thermals today are lightweight, breathable and comfortable. Maybe a pair is in order for you. LL Bean makes some good ones. So does Under Armor. You probably wouldn't need a "brutally cold" pair in your area.
You quit driving truck last year. Now you want to quit farming? After so many years of enjoyment? No more sitting on the porch swing watching the cows graze! You LOVE that! The way you are talking now concerns me. Are you okay?
On a good note, the sun crossed the equator earlier this week. This morning was still vey cold here- 19 degrees. I was walking around outside and there were several small flocks of grackles calling overhead as they flew north.
The time of renewal is upon us!
Ive been working on my taxes. I get mad every year when I tally up. I also just had a $1200 cow die. And some of the young sheep have the scours. Im gonna scale back big time. My arthritis is getting worse and I didnt really want to go out and take care of critters today. But one of my Doe rabbitts had babies today and they are doing well. The cold is hard on newborn animals. I dont like to see my livestock out in the weather. It would be more convienent having them all inside in the warm & dry. A basment barn would stay about 60 degrees year round. Warm enough in the winter and cool in the summer. Actually the snow pulls nitrogen from the air and deposits it in the soil when it melts. The snow is already half melted.
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy making a fool of yourself or are you just not capable of preventing it from happening? Either way, it's rather amusing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,261 - 22,280 of27,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McLaren yakin bisa meraih kemenangan di musim i... 20 min Dada vinada 1
Pique: Barca do not need to clear out players 27 min Dada vinada 1
Villas Sylla Prepares to Go out on Loan 31 min Dada vinada 1
talina folkerts 43 min disgusted 5
Clay Co. Electric 1 hr Guest 22
jerk family member 1 hr guest 3
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Voltaire 919
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance