Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
Every nation has violent loners, and they tend to have remarkably similar profiles from one country and culture to the next. And every country has known the horror of having a lunatic get his hands on a gun and kill innocent people.
But on a recent list of the fourteen worst mass shootings in Western democracies since the nineteen-sixties the United States claimed seven,
and, just as important, no other country on the list has had a repeat performance as severe as the first.
by Adam Gopnik
April 30, 2007
AND all of them were registered democrats or had liberal core values.....

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy is and has been a commonly used by-word for our form of government when in actuality it's not a true Democracy. I think most of you are quite aware of that fact, at least those that ever went to any form of a educational system.
I think that while most of you look for some form of error in anyone's opposing politic view, you often are grossly mistaken in your rebuttal.
But why shouldn't you be, garbage in, garbage out.
"I think most of you are quite aware of that fact, at least those that ever went to any form of a educational system."

This sentence makes me question if YOU went to >AN< educational system!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>AND all of them were registered democrats or had liberal core values.....
THAT is a FACT!
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can't get through to people like that. Hmmmmm is a major part of what is wrong with this country. People like that are more interested in hearing about Honey Boo Boo and Kim Kardashian than they are about hearing the truth about our country and the world. Their thought process is not sophisticatd enough to realize that eventually they will unknowingly eat the goose that laid the golden egg and starve theirselves to death due to their sheer ignorance! This country is doomed!
Yep were doomed. you cant change folks core concepts with facts. Only after great personal disaster will a few see things as they are. Many folks after their homes are destroyed by a flood stubbornly rebuild in the exact same location. the other day I was discussing debt with a deep in debt up to the eyeballs neighbor. He tried to say as long as he made his monthly payments he wasnt in debt! then after he lost that arguement he stated it didnt matter because he started out with nothing. And he was living large right now and dont really care about the future. He actually blamed the banker for allowing him to borrow so much. If the economic collapse dont wake folks up the continued clatyclismic earth changes will. to be realistic its going to get worse & much worse.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

16 hours and not a reply on this thread. Thats a record! What is wrong did something I posted hurt youalls feelings? Or maybe you just dont want to face the facts that their isnt any recovery and we as a nation are doomed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is a FACT!
Interesting, name the 14 worst mass shootings in Western democracies since the nineteen-sixties, as of 2007 when he wrote that article.

Tell me who they were, where were they registered at?

How do you know they, "all had liberal core values" ?

What is your "FACT" source?

BTW- since you like to point out grammar errors you should tell your buddy it should have been, had >the< liberal core values" .

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

curmudgeon wrote:
16 hours and not a reply on this thread. Thats a record! What is wrong did something I posted hurt youalls feelings? Or maybe you just dont want to face the facts that their isnt any recovery and we as a nation are doomed?
I didn't reply because I didn't read it. Sorry.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

<quoted text>
I didn't reply because I didn't read it. Sorry.
http://kingworldnews.com/kingw orldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/KWN_Dail yWeb.html

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, name the 14 worst mass shootings in Western democracies since the nineteen-sixties, as of 2007 when he wrote that article.
BTW- since you like to point out grammar errors you should tell your buddy it should have been, had >the< liberal core values" .
First off; I almost NEVER point of grammar and spelling errors. I ONLY do that when one poster is questioning someone else's level of education (simply because they disagree) while they themselves appear to be lacking in that area.

Second off, you should have placed a period after "interesting." "Name" should have had a capital N. A comma should have been placed after "2007."
This sentence:
"Tell me who they were, where were they registered at?" was not in question form and should not have had a question mark placed after it.
Then there's this"
"How do you know they, "all had liberal core values" ?"
Why is there a space before the question mark?
Continuing; there should also be a comma after the word "errors" in the final sentence. Last, but not least, why is there a space before the period at the end of the last sentence?

Jeez, Dude. Did you really graduate high school?
:)

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, my facts are based on the fact that most felons have a liberal mindset. Look it up. Don't confuse that with being democrat or republican. Criminals can have either party affiliation. I guess you have to understand what the liberal mindset is.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

We got 7 inches of snow last nite. I hate snow! You cant even see the jonquils that are bloomed! Im out of hay fed the last bales today. it never got down below 34 degrees so the ground is melting the snow from the bottom up. the snow will be gone tomorrow. Maybe its time I got out of the livestock producing buisness. where seriously thinking about just keeping enough for our own use. two goats & a cow and poultry. get to a place where we are not raising any surplus for sale.The heck with paying income taxes and doing paperwork. the heck with going out in the weather to take care of animals. When I was in England they commonly had their barn,s attached to the house. We discussed building a barn on to one side of the house and a garage on the other side. Then we decided that just take the trackhoe and dig a three sided basment on the south side. have it steel reinforced poured concrete with a concrete roof and build garage on the top. The animals could live in the basement and we wouldnt have to go out in inclement weather.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
BTW, my facts are based on the fact that most felons have a liberal mindset. Look it up. Don't confuse that with being democrat or republican. Criminals can have either party affiliation. I guess you have to understand what the liberal mindset is.
Barney mainly uses liberal media outlets for his information so his view always slants left with the understanding that anyone not with a leftist view is wrong and probably the cause of all of the troubles America currently faces. Barney is unwilling to take off the liberal glasses and even look at another point of view that isn't liberal. That makes him impossible to talk to.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

<quoted text>
First off; I almost NEVER point of grammar and spelling errors. I ONLY do that when one poster is questioning someone else's level of education (simply because they disagree) while they themselves appear to be lacking in that area.
Second off, you should have placed a period after "interesting." "Name" should have had a capital N. A comma should have been placed after "2007."
This sentence:
"Tell me who they were, where were they registered at?" was not in question form and should not have had a question mark placed after it.
Then there's this"
Continuing; there should also be a comma after the word "errors" in the final sentence. Last, but not least, why is there a space before the period at the end of the last sentence?
Now THAT is funny. THAT made my week. I hope I got it all spelled correctly. I never want to be reprimanded like that in an open forum. Good post! LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
First off; I almost NEVER point of grammar and spelling errors. I ONLY do that when one questioning someone else's level of educationposter is questioning someone else's level of education (simply because they disagree) while they themselves appear to be lacking in that area.
This sentence:
Then there's this"
So you know how to use spell and grammar check, I am impressed.

Do you think that I was "questioning someone else's level of education"? Is that what brought on this rant, that you "almost NEVER" do?

Or do you think I was pointing out the hypocrisy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It appears as though your comprehension skills are not as sharp as your grammar skills. I did not ask you what your facts were based on, I asked you what your fact source was. That in itself is wrong because he said "All were liberals," and you confirmed it was fact.

Where is your yellow belly buddy now, why is he not backing you up with a fact source?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
We got 7 inches of snow last nite. I hate snow! You cant even see the jonquils that are bloomed! Im out of hay fed the last bales today. it never got down below 34 degrees so the ground is melting the snow from the bottom up. the snow will be gone tomorrow. Maybe its time I got out of the livestock producing buisness. where seriously thinking about just keeping enough for our own use. two goats & a cow and poultry. get to a place where we are not raising any surplus for sale.The heck with paying income taxes and doing paperwork. the heck with going out in the weather to take care of animals. When I was in England they commonly had their barn,s attached to the house. We discussed building a barn on to one side of the house and a garage on the other side. Then we decided that just take the trackhoe and dig a three sided basment on the south side. have it steel reinforced poured concrete with a concrete roof and build garage on the top. The animals could live in the basement and we wouldnt have to go out in inclement weather.
Just pull your Trailer House up next to the barn that will take care of it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney mainly uses liberal media outlets for his information so his view always slants left with the understanding that anyone not with a leftist view is wrong and probably the cause of all of the troubles America currently faces. Barney is unwilling to take off the liberal glasses and even look at another point of view that isn't liberal. That makes him impossible to talk to.
"understanding that anyone not with a leftist view is wrong and probably the cause of all of the troubles America currently faces"

I personally do not agree to the above statement.

I also disagree with you philosophically.

It is the conservative who holds the reputation of avoiding change and demonstrates the reluctance to compromise.

That is very apparent when you post statements like this;

"That makes him impossible to talk to"

You see, IM talking to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know how to use spell and grammar check, I am impressed.
Do you think that I was "questioning someone else's level of education"? Is that what brought on this rant, that you "almost NEVER" do?
Or do you think I was pointing out the hypocrisy?
LMAO, before you answer that read it again?

"BTW- since you like to point out grammar errors you should tell your buddy it should have been, had >the< liberal core values"
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LMAO! Look at the little fellow go on the attack with three, count them three posts in a row. I bet this kid only went to half days of school in Salem!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,241 - 22,260 of28,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
chic at smoke store 3 hr sistaofthesmokeshopgirl 14
Mexican drug dealers 3 hr guest 13
mill creek gardens cute guy 8 hr hesadouche 16
seat belt tickets 8 hr heres an idea 12
Obgyn 9 hr dr j 2
Rcky Ballard 21 hr dontworry 2
kelle harmon 22 hr destinie 1
•••
•••