|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I would prefer it to be my grandchildren that survive before myself. We need to ensure the survival of the young. they are the future. My grandchildren,s survival is importiant to me because they carry some of my DNA. In my next life i would hope to reincarnate into my same family.
The young will need those with experience around to teach them how to survive. Nothing will matter once you are dead..

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You know what they say-
The early bird gets the worm!
Good things come to those who wait.
Patience is a virtue.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Patience is a virtue.
He who will not when he may when he will shall have nay. Strike while the irons hot. He who hesitates is lost.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

<quoted text>
Patience is a virtue.
"Good things come to those who wait."

But only the things left by those who hustle!
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/hist... ---------- Now that funny I dont care who you are

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Question posed to me today by a friend:
Is it better to have a job that makes you happy even if it doesn't pay good; or to have a job that pays well that you don't like?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Question posed to me today by a friend:
Is it better to have a job that makes you happy even if it doesn't pay good; or to have a job that pays well that you don't like?
Individual decision. Most people never have a job they truly enjoy..
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Some fine examples of Tea Party insanity.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Be prepared for that "correction" in the markets.

Very few things give me nightmares… Yesterday’s event in Cyprus was one of them and the media is conspicuously silent. What do you get when you combine worldwide Marxist elitists, bankers and the media? A worldwide depression and a new dark age. The IMF (in case you are wondering who they are) is using Greece as a proving ground for the rest of us. It is a fascist Petri dish. They just implemented an across the board tax on all bank accounts over a holiday with no warning and no recourse. 9.9% if you have over 100,000 Euros in the bank, 6.75% is you have less than that. This is money being seized by the IMF, the European Union and the government of Greece to attempt to cover some of their debt. It is theft and it could have been a lot worse. The IMF had proposed a 40% haircut on all accounts. This is how it went down:

Banks first cooperated with the EU by sealing off the amount of the proposed levy—a 6.75 percent tax on deposits under €100,000 and 9.9 percent on those above —making it impossible for depositors to access their full amount. The only means bank customers have left is the ability to draw from the rest of their funds via ATM machines this weekend. Many depositors made their way to the machines on Saturday to drain their accounts. But the few banks that opened on Saturdays did so only briefly, and no international transfers will be able to go through until Tuesday, with Monday being the holiday. Cyprus’ Parliament is expected to meet Sunday to pass the required legislation., or after the deed was done. The deal also needs the approval of several eurozone parliaments; at the time of writing it was unclear how fast they can act and what will happen to bank deposits in the meantime.

What’s happening in Cyprus should send a chill over the entire world.

Politicians working with complicit big banks need no rule of law; no parliament debates to close in on the bank accounts of average people.

The Daily Mail:

Cash machines EMPTIED across Cyprus and 60,000 British savers face losing MILLIONS after £8.7bn EU bailout imposes tax of up to 10% on all bank accounts

This could happen to any country in the European Union, but something like this usually happens to a tiny little country like Cypress, first. This means that personal bank account holders in Spain, Greece, and other countries like Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania are also vulnerable should their nations falter in paying off loans to the IMF or the European Union. But, hey, what do you expect? The IMF has been run by card carrying Marxists since day one (I learned this in Blacklisted by History about Joe McCarthy).

They are confiscating money out of personal bank accounts, and they are getting away with it by calling it a tax. Surely, the Democrats here in the U.S. are taking notes, because they already have their eyes on U.S. personal retirement accounts.

http://blurbrain.com/eu-and-imf-legalize-conf...
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Individual decision. Most people never have a job they truly enjoy..
this job is kinda fun. spring is here time to bring the 55 chev out of hibernation. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
what

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
Some fine examples of Tea Party insanity.
Why do you call responsible government, sound economic policy and logical taxation "insane?"

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you call responsible government, sound economic policy and logical taxation "insane?"
You’re carrying a heavy load of stupid.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Our bank wont let depositors withdraw more than a $1000 cash in any 24 hour period. This isnt something new. They started this policy a year ago. So we removed all our money. We closed all our accounts except one. And that one never has more than a $1000 in it. I bought a $16,000 JD track hoe. Wrote the guy a check. Had him endorse it and then we cashed it. We paid him with 160 hundred dollar bills. Our children thought we where being old stupid & dumb. Today One of my sons just called me and told me he also is removing his money from the bank. This EU sanctioned bank robbery was endorsed and encouraged by The International Monetery Fund that is headquartered in New york. Rob from the customers and give it to themselves? We cant trust anyone! This could well be the trigger that causes the world wide economic collapse. And Its gonna happen very soon . No if, ands, but,s or maybe,s.There is a world wide economic collapse looming.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Well raptor it looks like Rand paul has stabbed the citizens in the back! http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/yo...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re carrying a heavy load of stupid.
Speaking of STUPID look who just came out of hibernation from Salem!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
Well raptor it looks like Rand paul has stabbed the citizens in the back! http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/yo...
I didn't watch the speech, but assuming it's true, it leads me to believe one thing. He will be running for president. That being the case, he will NEVER win without the Mexican vote. That is the only way he can get them over to the Republican side. Right or wrong, it's for him to decide. Either way, those people aren't going home, no matter who is in the White House.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I didn't watch the speech, but assuming it's true, it leads me to believe one thing. He will be running for president. That being the case, he will NEVER win without the Mexican vote. That is the only way he can get them over to the Republican side. Right or wrong, it's for him to decide. Either way, those people aren't going home, no matter who is in the White House.
So Its Ok for him to sell out because? It shouldnt be about doing whatever is needed to win. its more importiant to do the right thing. better to not win than to sell your integerty. I bvelieve he is showing his true colors.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

<quoted text>
It is not for him to decide. It's for the American people to decide. You cut off the jobs for these illegals in this country with sanctions and they will go home..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,181 - 22,200 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mark Bradly Arrested 14 hr guest also 2
5 rivers medical center 14 hr hmm 67
Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randol... 16 hr guest 19
motorcycle problem 18 hr casual rider 11
County cops VS city cops (Nov '09) 21 hr look it up 27
bucksnort cabin (Dec '08) 21 hr jo blow 85
looking for 23 hr Chest Brockwell 2
•••
•••