Comments
22,041 - 22,060 of 29,639 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23778 Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Dumbassedness.
Is that profit you speak of the same as those individuals that predict future events or the difference between the purchase price and the costs of bringing to market?
Maybe you will have to roll your bones and pick your nose while doing your voodoo magic to figure that one out!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23779 Mar 15, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> His land grant was in lawerence county long before state hood. back when lawerence county was very large. His parcel was north of hardy south of mammoth springs. no water just a rocky hillside. land that would starve a goat. even today there isnt a road near it. ive flew over it in the airplane many times.
Sounds like your family has been parasites for a long time, I mean taking land from the government and all without paying for it. Sounds like welfare to me!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23780 Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out from behind that secluded wall you are hiding behind and look around you, not in some remote hole in the wall where everyone thinks the same and experience the real America.
Most of you on here almost seem to want America to fail, the same as the idiots that long for the rapture whisking them off to some heavenly bliss minus any real human experience or feeling.
BTW, I like your posts, they have never really bugged me, sometimes we even agree. Of course I seldom, if ever acknowledge post I agree with, I'm more interested in the wacko thought processes.
You must REALLY ENJOY your own posts!
Hmmm

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#23781 Mar 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your family has been parasites for a long time, I mean taking land from the government and all without paying for it. Sounds like welfare to me!
And the dumbassedness continues, land was given to veterans of the Revolutionary War in lieu of cash payment.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23782 Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw karma, if my families future is at stake...besides I generally like Dogs better than most Humans, aside from all Dogs being homo and shit-eaters, they are often blessed with more integrity than bi-pods..
You people in Arkansas have some weird dogs. Maybe they take after their owners in that part of the country!
Hmmm

#23783 Mar 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You must REALLY ENJOY your own posts!
Slow night out on the Ponderosa?

Of course every night is in "The Land of Enchantment."
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23784 Mar 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your family has been parasites for a long time, I mean taking land from the government and all without paying for it. Sounds like welfare to me!
the goverment took it from the indians without paying for it. those land grants where given to the men as payment for their service in the war of 1812. my ancestor also fought in the american revolition.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23785 Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out from behind that secluded wall you are hiding behind and look around you, not in some remote hole in the wall where everyone thinks the same and experience the real America.
Most of you on here almost seem to want America to fail, the same as the idiots that long for the rapture whisking them off to some heavenly bliss minus any real human experience or feeling.
BTW, I like your posts, they have never really bugged me, sometimes we even agree. Of course I seldom, if ever acknowledge post I agree with, I'm more interested in the wacko thought processes.
Ive been in every state except hawaii and several foriegn countries. Im well read and learned a lot in my 66 years. Ive lived through several of these recessions. And this one is different. all the others when things slowed down prices fell. with this one the prices are getting higher. and before if there wasnt work in arkansas you could find work in StLouis chicago rockford Minneapolis detroit flint houston dallas etc. now those places have no jobs. folks from those places come to arkansas to find work! I dont even talk politics or religion with my family or anyone that I live around and have to get along with. Many of them believe the sun rises and sets in the democrats ass. They dont want to face reality. Their quite happy being delisonal denialist. And most believe their regilous superstition to a fault. they believe in the rapture. Brainwashed from being churched to death since they where newborn.
poppop

Pittsburgh, PA

#23787 Mar 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Whats the vote for?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23788 Mar 16, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow night out on the Ponderosa?
Of course every night is in "The Land of Enchantment."
What do you call a fast night, eating poop and humping the same sex? We don't do that here.........
arkansas warrior

United States

#23789 Mar 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You people in Arkansas have some weird dogs. Maybe they take after their owners in that part of the country!
Why don't you get back on the trail of tears!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23790 Mar 16, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> the goverment took it from the indians without paying for it. those land grants where given to the men as payment for their service in the war of 1812. my ancestor also fought in the american revolition.
Looks like the key word is "given". Parasites always have things given to them because they don't produce squat!
Hmmm

#23791 Mar 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You people in Arkansas have some weird dogs. Maybe they take after their owners in that part of the country!
Former military dog handler and trainer gives me some insight into the subject.

You are a mixed breed dumbass without question.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23792 Mar 16, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Ive been in every state except hawaii and several foriegn countries. Im well read and learned a lot in my 66 years. Ive lived through several of these recessions. And this one is different. all the others when things slowed down prices fell. with this one the prices are getting higher. and before if there wasnt work in arkansas you could find work in StLouis chicago rockford Minneapolis detroit flint houston dallas etc. now those places have no jobs. folks from those places come to arkansas to find work! I dont even talk politics or religion with my family or anyone that I live around and have to get along with. Many of them believe the sun rises and sets in the democrats ass. They dont want to face reality. Their quite happy being delisonal denialist. And most believe their regilous superstition to a fault. they believe in the rapture. Brainwashed from being churched to death since they where newborn.
There are very good high paying jobs right now around the oil fields of North Dakota and Midland, Odessa, Texas. You can make over $100,000 a year starting out if you are not lazy. Of course welfare is much easier for liberals.
Hmmm

#23793 Mar 16, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>

Many of them believe the sun rises and sets in the democrats ass. They dont want to face reality. Their quite happy being delisonal denialist.

I find just the opposite form the hill folk.
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>

And most believe their regilous superstition to a fault. they believe in the rapture. Brainwashed from being churched to death since they where newborn.
Bingo
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23794 Mar 16, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Former military dog handler and trainer gives me some insight into the subject.
You are a mixed breed dumbass without question.
You say all dogs are homos and shit eaters and I called BS on your stupid claim. Now you say because you were a military dog handler and trainer that your crystal ball gave you insight into the subject. What language did you speak to your military dogs? You sound more and more like an idiot eveyday. Maybe you eat poop!
Hmmm

#23796 Mar 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You say all dogs are homos and shit eaters and I called BS on your stupid claim. Now you say because you were a military dog handler and trainer that your crystal ball gave you insight into the subject. What language did you speak to your military dogs? You sound more and more like an idiot eveyday. Maybe you eat poop!
As for the homo thing, male dogs do often display a homosexual posture by mounting other males, but this is a dominance action rather than a sexual one. They also lick other dogs asses at times, a trait I'm sure you're intimately familiar with.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23797 Mar 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the key word is "given". Parasites always have things given to them because they don't produce squat!
Wow me outlining how the parasite takers outmunber the producing makers has really struck a nerve with you? for some reason that fact has rattled your cage? Now a 5 generation grandparents activities has nothing to do with my actions today. one of That guy,s son,s owned a slave too. she was given to his his son,s wife when she married him. He sold out and left right before the civil war. they went to the dakotas and never returned. the slave girl was set free when they moved out west. and all of that has absoultly no bearing on the here & now or whether Or not someone is a parasite or racist. He belonged to the More Peace Society and didnt fight in the civil war.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23799 Mar 16, 2013
Since 99% of the things I post are unfortunately bad negative things I think the goverment does. I thought I would post something I believe is positive! Good Riddance Direct Payments
This year the farm subsidy lobby appears ready to finally end the direct payment program-ten years later than when the program's 2002 expiration date. We say "good riddance."

Direct payments, originally called "market transition payments" were authorized in the 1996 farm allegedly as temporary cash payments to help producers make the transition to a world with no farm subsidies at all.

Lawmakers promised taxpayers that the payments would decline each year and end completely after five years. But that never happened.

As EWG President Ken Cook pointed out at the time, the reality was that, "The 1996 farm bill would not phase out subsidy programs and at least $4 billion or more would be available for every year after it expired in 2002. In fact, it would make things worse by divorcing payments entirely from market conditions, actual farming activity, and economic need."

He was right. Over $45.6 billion in cash payments have flowed to farm businesses since 2002-regardless of need-mostly to the largest and most profitable farm operations in the country. In 2011, 16 percent of the payments went to the 1 percent of businesses getting the largest payments-on average $77, 833 each. The top 10 percent of farm operations harvesting an average $28,784 each collected 59 percent of all payments that year. Eighty percent of famers each received only $1,364.

Direct payments should have been gone years ago. We say good riddance.
s very good!----
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23800 Mar 16, 2013
The Dow is at a record high and so are corporate profits - so why does it feel like most of the country is deeply suffering right now? Real household income is the lowest that it has been in a decade, poverty is absolutely soaring, 47 million Americans are on food stamps and the middle class is being systematically destroyed. How can big corporations be doing so well while most American families are having such a hard time? Isn't their wealth supposed to "trickle down" to the rest of us? Unfortunately, that is not how the real world works. Today, most big corporations are trying to minimize the number of "expensive" American workers on their payrolls as much as they can. If the big corporation that is employing you can figure out a way to replace you with a worker in China or with a robot, it will probably do it. Corporations are in existence to maximize wealth for their shareholders, and most of the time the largest corporations are dominated by the monopoly men of the global elite. Over the decades, the politicians that have their campaigns funded by these monopoly men have rigged the game so that the big corporations are able to easily dominate everything. But this was never what those that founded this country intended. America was supposed to be a place where the power of collectivist institutions would be greatly limited, and individuals and small businesses would be free to compete in a capitalist system that would reward anyone that had a good idea and that was willing to work hard. But today, our economy is completely and totally dominated by a massively bloated federal government and by absolutely gigantic predator corporations that are greatly favored by our massively bloated federal government. Our founders tried to warn us about the dangers of allowing government, banks and corporations to accumulate too much power, but we didn't listen. Now they dominate everything, and the rest of us are fighting for table scraps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Pocahontas, AR 10 min yoyo 15
Red Golden Retriever on Heather Lane 3 hr Guest 11
factory closing 3 hr DISGUESTED GUEST 9
where the peco plant is going (Nov '13) 3 hr US Citizen 5
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 7 hr Still Listening 9,873
I said it!! 15 hr Fresh as a Daisy 24
looking out 17 hr sexy tina 4
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE