Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23758 Mar 15, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point, it doesn't matter. We are too far gone and it started a LONG time ago.
It doesn't matter to some. It has always been where it didn't matter to some. You can look back on the entire history of the United States and thank those who it did matter to. When times get dire some that it doesn't matter to give up but some don't and those who don't and didn't built this country, they made this country, they saved this country and they will continue to save this country. This COUNTRY MATTERS to some and those some will ensure it's survival, all we ask is if you do not want to be part of the solution then get the hell out of our way so you are not part of the problem.

Some will prevail, they always have.......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23759 Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn man I would hate to be as fatalistic as some of you jokers.
Do any of you take the time to notice how good life really can be? Hug your old lady, tell her she is pretty, kiss your kids at every opportunity, and appreciate just how damned fortunate you are to be alive. All of this is fleeting you know, for many there will be ample time to reflect on the many missed opportunities once offered us daily.
Politics is only a diversion.
HMMM! I never thought life could be good. You must be some sort of profit, a regular NostraDUMBASS!
churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23760 Mar 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing! If the founders had liberal core values you would be speaking the Kings English Nancy Boy!
Ive been to england and canada. now the majority of those folks think they have the best goverment in the world. They love their queen as much as many of us despise and hate our president. Of course I did encounter the radicals and nonconforming malcontents also. being im a rabble rousing nonconforming malcontent myself we are kindred sprits and can pick each other out.
churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23761 Mar 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter to some. It has always been where it didn't matter to some. You can look back on the entire history of the United States and thank those who it did matter to. When times get dire some that it doesn't matter to give up but some don't and those who don't and didn't built this country, they made this country, they saved this country and they will continue to save this country. This COUNTRY MATTERS to some and those some will ensure it's survival, all we ask is if you do not want to be part of the solution then get the hell out of our way so you are not part of the problem.
Some will prevail, they always have.......
being a Pig headed denialist dont change the facts. the fact is the people have learned to vote money from the public coffers. So all that are ever elected are fiscally irresponsible tax & spend politicans. The gravy train of enough folks to tax has been derailed. so Now they borrow 40 cents of every dollar spent. The future only holds promise of certian economic gloom & doom. The US republic is suffering from a terminal case of parasitic cancer and it wont survive. The only consolation is the rest of the world has the same disease & prognosis.
churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23762 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
That doesn't sound like worthless land to me! I'll gladly accept the deed to that property. I can already hear the Carolina Wrens singing there.
he was past 80 when he recieved it. his son came with him and they found some creek bottom land that they bought from the goverment. he never paid the taxes on the 40 acres let the goverment have it back. ive looked at it . It dont even grow marketable timber. black jack oak glade rock and chunk rock. to steep to hold organic materal & build topsoil.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23763 Mar 15, 2013
churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> he was past 80 when he recieved it. his son came with him and they found some creek bottom land that they bought from the goverment. he never paid the taxes on the 40 acres let the goverment have it back. ive looked at it . It dont even grow marketable timber. black jack oak glade rock and chunk rock. to steep to hold organic materal & build topsoil.
It MUST be home to some forms of life...birds, wildflowers, insects, lichens, etc. Even interesting rocks makes it worth something to a nature photographer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23764 Mar 15, 2013
churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> being a Pig headed denialist dont change the facts. the fact is the people have learned to vote money from the public coffers. So all that are ever elected are fiscally irresponsible tax & spend politicans. The gravy train of enough folks to tax has been derailed. so Now they borrow 40 cents of every dollar spent. The future only holds promise of certian economic gloom & doom. The US republic is suffering from a terminal case of parasitic cancer and it wont survive. The only consolation is the rest of the world has the same disease & prognosis.
Maybe it's time for you and those like you to pack up and move to Belize, maybe........
SHOCK

Jonesboro, AR

#23766 Mar 15, 2013
If you do not vote you have no right to speak or complain about our country.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23767 Mar 15, 2013
SHOCK wrote:
If you do not vote you have no right to speak or complain about our country.
Anyone who pays taxes, or has had their Constitutional rights infringed on, has a right to speak out and complain about anything we want about our country. Voting has become a waste of time. The voting machines are rigged, the people we have to choose from are corrupt, and the media has made a spectacle of the whole process.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23768 Mar 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's time for you and those like you to pack up and move to Belize, maybe........
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/s...
Hmmm

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#23769 Mar 15, 2013
churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I had relatives on both sides of the revolution. The Tory was given land on a harbor and a political appointment in canada for being loyal to the crown. the patriot ws given nothing until after he fought in the war of 1812. he was given a land grant of 40 nearly worthless acres of rocky steep land in Arkansas.
That's odd, My Dad's were given decent land in Ohio, several are still there. Mom's came early to Virginia and were given lands in the southern wilderness. Some of both families later came to Arkansas sometime before Statehood, a few of Mom's along the White River region up from Arkansas Post as early as 1805.
Hmmm

#23770 Mar 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>HMMM! I never thought life could be good. You must be some sort of profit, a regular NostraDUMBASS!
Speaking of Dumbassedness.

Is that profit you speak of the same as those individuals that predict future events or the difference between the purchase price and the costs of bringing to market?
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23771 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Anyone who pays taxes, or has had their Constitutional rights infringed on, has a right to speak out and complain about anything we want about our country. Voting has become a waste of time. The voting machines are rigged, the people we have to choose from are corrupt, and the media has made a spectacle of the whole process.
many folks just cant handle the truth, the truth is there isnt any real difference between the political partys or the cantidates, the truth is none of them when they have the controlling majority are fiscally responsible. the truth is there isnt now and hasnt been a viable political choice or solution. Ive always voted regularly for 45 years just missed a couple of school elections. Ill probably never vote again. Im more or less boycotting the elections to show my contempt. the elections are just a waste of time. the folks elected are those who rob & redistribute from the public coffers. The USA has peaked and is now in decline. and there isnt a shred of evidence to support the absurd notion that those who have caused the decline are somehow gonna fix everything. we cannott tax spend & borrow our selves into economic prosperity. we have taxed spent & borrowed until there isnt any hope of recovery. the USA is for all intents & purposes bankrupt. A sad end to our once great Republic.
Hmmm

#23772 Mar 15, 2013
churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Heck Im having great fun just getting on here yanking your chain is enjoyable. I learned long ago my success or failure isnt determined or dependent on other people things or conditions. I was able to put myself in a fnancial and mental position to where that the actions of others dont really effect me. yep in a fatalist I know im gonna die. I really enjoy life I can spend my time in any manner I wish. I dont have to do another persons bidding to make my living. When the Sh-- does hit the fan My lifestyle wont change very much. How about you will you have to beg someone to help you?
No I will kill someone or they will kill me, take theirs if I succeed.

But that eventuality better come soon, I haven't that many years left.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23773 Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd, My Dad's were given decent land in Ohio, several are still there. Mom's came early to Virginia and were given lands in the southern wilderness. Some of both families later came to Arkansas sometime before Statehood, a few of Mom's along the White River region up from Arkansas Post as early as 1805.
His land grant was in lawerence county long before state hood. back when lawerence county was very large. His parcel was north of hardy south of mammoth springs. no water just a rocky hillside. land that would starve a goat. even today there isnt a road near it. ive flew over it in the airplane many times.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23774 Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
No I will kill someone or they will kill me, take theirs if I succeed.
But that eventuality better come soon, I haven't that many years left.
im 66 but you never really know when your times gonna be up. Im here to tell you killing other humans aint such a great thing. You will forever regret it and karma will pay you back in spades. Its the very last thing I ever want to do ever again.
Hmmm

#23775 Mar 15, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> many folks just cant handle the truth, the truth is there isnt any real difference between the political partys or the cantidates, the truth is none of them when they have the controlling majority are fiscally responsible. the truth is there isnt now and hasnt been a viable political choice or solution. Ive always voted regularly for 45 years just missed a couple of school elections. Ill probably never vote again. Im more or less boycotting the elections to show my contempt. the elections are just a waste of time. the folks elected are those who rob & redistribute from the public coffers. The USA has peaked and is now in decline. and there isnt a shred of evidence to support the absurd notion that those who have caused the decline are somehow gonna fix everything. we cannott tax spend & borrow our selves into economic prosperity. we have taxed spent & borrowed until there isnt any hope of recovery. the USA is for all intents & purposes bankrupt. A sad end to our once great Republic.
Get out from behind that secluded wall you are hiding behind and look around you, not in some remote hole in the wall where everyone thinks the same and experience the real America.

Most of you on here almost seem to want America to fail, the same as the idiots that long for the rapture whisking them off to some heavenly bliss minus any real human experience or feeling.

BTW, I like your posts, they have never really bugged me, sometimes we even agree. Of course I seldom, if ever acknowledge post I agree with, I'm more interested in the wacko thought processes.
Hmmm

#23776 Mar 15, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> im 66 but you never really know when your times gonna be up. Im here to tell you killing other humans aint such a great thing. You will forever regret it and karma will pay you back in spades. Its the very last thing I ever want to do ever again.
Screw karma, if my families future is at stake...besides I generally like Dogs better than most Humans, aside from all Dogs being homo and shit-eaters, they are often blessed with more integrity than bi-pods..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23777 Mar 15, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
Bye bye........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23778 Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Dumbassedness.
Is that profit you speak of the same as those individuals that predict future events or the difference between the purchase price and the costs of bringing to market?
Maybe you will have to roll your bones and pick your nose while doing your voodoo magic to figure that one out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollins 1 hr Chad 10
Need to know 1 hr Ken 2
Cop Willy Kemble 7 hr Queen1141 4
Taco casa (Jan '13) 9 hr Queen1141 26
Big Winner! 12 hr chet 1
Bro Eric Moffet 12 hr Macho Man 14
Do the theatre still have good shows? 14 hr the truth 17
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web