Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23684 Mar 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have never had a ROTH. I pay my tax when I withdraw..
Taxes are already paid on a ROTH. Whatever it grows to is yours to keep....ALL of it! But you have to have "earned income" to contribute to it and you can't put any more that $5000 a year in it.

SE Michigan

#23685 Mar 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are saying due to "Bernanke printing money" the dollar is weak and that is why the stock market is doing well?
When they print money, money becomes worth less. That's just a fact. It WILL all catch up eventually. Wait until a loaf of bread hits $50,000..... then you'll understand.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23686 Mar 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are saying due to "Bernanke printing money" the dollar is weak and that is why the stock market is doing well?
Read it again.
Hmmm

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#23687 Mar 14, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Without a tennis ball or a stick to throw and watch you chase, I'll answer your pointless question to amuse myself. Nothing you post pertains truthfully to Obama wasting tax payers money. It is impossible for liberals to deal truthfully with the reality of Obama or the wasting tax payers money. The sequester proved that but from your posts, it's obvious that a simpleton such as yourself is incapable of realizing that.
That was quite a momentous explanation, completely evasive, totally self-serving, and filled with predictably tired and non-factual BS.

You've amused me.

Washington DC

#23690 Mar 14, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
When they print money, money becomes worth less. That's just a fact. It WILL all catch up eventually. Wait until a loaf of bread hits $50,000..... then you'll understand.
I understand inflation, but you are describeing hyper inflation.

Consumer prices rose just 1.7 percent in 2012, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports. That's about half the pace of 2011 when prices went up 3 percent.

In December, BLS says, prices were unchanged.

One major reason inflation slowed last year: Gas prices went up just 1.7 percent, after gains of 13.8 percent in 2010 and 9.9 percent in 2011. Also, food costs rose 1.8 percent. BLS says that was "a deceleration" from the 4.7 percent increase in 2011.

As Reuters writes, the news that inflation remains in check "should help give the Federal Reserve room to prop up the economy by staying on its ultra-easy monetary policy path." In other words, there's no reason to think the Fed will need to start pushing up short-term interest rates anytime soon.

Washington DC

#23691 Mar 14, 2013
Way wiser than barney wrote:
<quoted text>It amazes me we have idiots that run this country and we got idiots voters that support them idiots.
It amazes me too.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23692 Mar 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Consumer prices rose just 1.7 percent in 2012, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports. That's about half the pace of 2011 when prices went up 3 percent.
One major reason inflation slowed last year: Gas prices went up just 1.7 percent, after gains of 13.8 percent in 2010 and 9.9 percent in 2011. Also, food costs rose 1.8 percent. BLS says that was "a deceleration" from the 4.7 percent increase in 2011.
As Reuters writes, the news that inflation remains in check "should help give the Federal Reserve room to prop up the economy by staying on its ultra-easy monetary policy path." In other words, there's no reason to think the Fed will need to start pushing up short-term interest rates anytime soon.
"Consumer prices rose just 1.7 percent in 2012, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports. That's about half the pace of 2011 when prices went up 3 percent."

1.7 is not "about half" did they have math in Salem? If you believe interest rates will not rise any time soon then I suggest you purchase Bonds. I got out of the Bond Market 2 weeks ago. Conventional wisdom says interest rates really have no place left to go but up! Good luck..

Washington DC

#23693 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Taxes are already paid on a ROTH. Whatever it grows to is yours to keep....ALL of it! But you have to have "earned income" to contribute to it and you can't put any more that $5000 a year in it.
If you are 50 years old or older you can contribute up to $6,500.00 in 2013, if you have enough taxable income to reach the maximum contribution.

Age 49 and under max is $5500 for 2013.
what

Mckinney, TX

#23694 Mar 14, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That was quite a momentous explanation, completely evasive, totally self-serving, and filled with predictably tired and non-factual BS.
You've amused me.
I rest my case.

Washington DC

#23695 Mar 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"Consumer prices rose just 1.7 percent in 2012, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports. That's about half the pace of 2011 when prices went up 3 percent."
1.7 is not "about half" did they have math in Salem? If you believe interest rates will not rise any time soon then I suggest you purchase Bonds. I got out of the Bond Market 2 weeks ago. Conventional wisdom says interest rates really have no place left to go but up! Good luck..
ROF-LMAO

"1.7 is not "about half"- not half of what?

3%/2 = 1.5

Two tenths of a percent seems pretty damn close to me.

When a traditional savings account at the bank is paying less than 1% I would agree, interest rates have no way to go but up.

Washington DC

#23696 Mar 14, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my case.
Good, keep resting it it needs all the rest it can get.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23697 Mar 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF-LMAO
"1.7 is not "about half"- not half of what?
3%/2 = 1.5
Two tenths of a percent seems pretty damn close to me.
When a traditional savings account at the bank is paying less than 1% I would agree, interest rates have no way to go but up.
LMAO! You know why you will always be a failure? Because being a small man you think small. 1% savings account? LMAO! I bet you are making big money in your minimum wage savings account! LOL! 1.7 is over half of 3. I guess you liberals always see the glass as half empty...

Washington DC

#23698 Mar 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You know why you will always be a failure? Because being a small man you think small. 1% savings account? LMAO! I bet you are making big money in your minimum wage savings account! LOL! 1.7 is over half of 3. I guess you liberals always see the glass as half empty...
No shit Einstein, that is why it said "That's about half the pace of 2011 when prices went up three percent."

Did it say over or under a half, NO!

You spinning your own mistake only makes you look even more foolish and childish.

SE Michigan

#23699 Mar 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Prices went up 3% and then 1.7% according to your statistics. Today it costs me $1.89 for a head of lettuce. That same head of lettuce costed $1.25 just two years ago. I'm not real good at math, but it seems like more than just a 4.7% increase. Let's talk about bacon. Two years ago, I could buy two pounds of bacon for $6.... on sale. Now the sale price for bacon is $4.49 for a whopping 12 ounce package! Bacon also seems like more than a 4.7% increase. Have you seen the price of ice cream lately? What about the size of the container it now comes in?

SE Michigan

#23700 Mar 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are 50 years old or older you can contribute up to $6,500.00 in 2013, if you have enough taxable income to reach the maximum contribution.
Age 49 and under max is $5500 for 2013.
You may be right on the amount. I was thinking of 2012 because you have until April 15 to contribute for 2012.
what

United States

#23702 Mar 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, keep resting it it needs all the rest it can get.
I'm sure you would love that. Cowards don't like resistance.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23704 Mar 14, 2013
Way wiser than barney wrote:
Just curious any of you heard yet. When january rolls around All of us are going to have to fill out a 15 page form just to see if we quailfy for obamacare. If your insurance according to department human services, Your insurance you currently have must have every preventive test imagintive. Therefore most of your insurance coverage won't quialfy. Then you get obamacare you have to fill out a 61 page form that will take someone that has a phd to fill out. But here's the kicker this will be the IRS's job to inforce obamacare and the IRS will have the nose all over your income. You will have to keep them informed right down to the last penny however you income changes and what your spending. Now i know i'm not the only that doesn't want the IRS up in my business every single week, believe me they will be keeping track of you. IRS will be given even more power than got now. All you obama voters say bye bye to freedom come january it's gone. But remember obama and anyone that voted it for obamacare will not be forced to have obamacare. They just want you to have the american people. But don't gripe if you voted for obama, this is what you get. And to you obama voters i hope you enjoy all that paperwork you are going to have to fill out(NOT!!!).
Obama care like glowbull warming nafta etc. are all steps that furthur the UN & NWO plan . ITs part of agenda 21. All those things drive producing manufacturing jobs from the USA. To be fair the republican,s are just as guilty. What transpired is many UN & NWO supporters decided the so called middle class in the US had more than their fair share.So the middle class jobs where redistrubuted (given) to third world places. The USA is destined to be a third world nation. Sad end to a once great republic.
what

Blytheville, AR

#23705 Mar 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit Einstein, that is why it said "That's about half the pace of 2011 when prices went up three percent."
Did it say over or under a half, NO!
You spinning your own mistake only makes you look even more foolish and childish.
You are obviously speaking from your own recent experiences. That's good. Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovering from liberalism.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23706 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Prices went up 3% and then 1.7% according to your statistics. Today it costs me $1.89 for a head of lettuce. That same head of lettuce costed $1.25 just two years ago. I'm not real good at math, but it seems like more than just a 4.7% increase. Let's talk about bacon. Two years ago, I could buy two pounds of bacon for $6.... on sale. Now the sale price for bacon is $4.49 for a whopping 12 ounce package! Bacon also seems like more than a 4.7% increase. Have you seen the price of ice cream lately? What about the size of the container it now comes in?
Did you post this before or do I see into the future? Seriously..

SE Michigan

#23707 Mar 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Did you post this before or do I see into the future? Seriously..
I have posted this before. It illustrate the point perfectly. Those Obama lovers who support Obama and like him because he only wants to raise taxes on the rich don't see the reality of what this guy is doing to the poor and middle class. The very people he claims to represent are getting it shoved up their a** by him and they are too gullible to see it happening.

If Obama gave a rats a** about the poor and middle class he would be drilling for oil right here. He would lower taxes on everyone. He wouldn't pass bills that force people to buy something they don't want. He would lower the miminum wage. He would send all illegals home. He would stop all foreign aid. He would veto any gun control bills that come before him. He would eliminate welfare and food stamps. He would take back all Obama phones. He would outlaw abortions. He would reinstate biggie size drinks in New York.....etc.....Oh, and he would read the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kandi g 17 min Just curious 3
wreck 26 min concerned 53
State prison in Randolph County (Aug '09) 4 hr guest 85
ISO camper trailer 8 hr Ewing 3
2014 pocahontas homecoming 13 hr wow 4
Kiechs BBQ 14 hr there ya go 3
second chance 14 hr guest 26
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs