Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23606 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>My pleasure. I wish I was able to be around to do it more often. It's quite amusing watching him lose it so quickly.
LMAO, the last thing you want to see is Barney II show up here.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23607 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the question again, please just give the post numbers where you posted your dumb down answers.
Never mind reposting, as I just did, just back up what your saying with some post numbers.
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO- would you mind telling me what topic you think this person and I have been talking about? Just what point I was making by posting job stats?
Think you can handel that?
There you go again making people guess if you are acting dumb or guess if you are not acting..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23608 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney that guy owns you when I am not around and everybody knows it.

United States

#23609 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I look forward to your ignorance and false bravado. Thanks again!

United States

#23610 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the question again, please just give the post numbers where you posted your dumb down answers.
Never mind reposting, as I just did, just back up what your saying with some post numbers.
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO- would you mind telling me what topic you think this person and I have been talking about? Just what point I was making by posting job stats?
Think you can handel that?
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
"Hey Barney thought i'd give you some news. You say economy is getting better. I say you are so wrong. The USDA just released their last numbers on food stamps. It was 46 million people on foodstamps. Now the new number is 47.8 million people are on food stamps. Do the math, that's an increase. We also got 12 million people out of work. Use some logic. If ecomony is growing as you claim, the people on food stamps would be decreasing and we would have less people out of work. The ecomony shrunk the last quarter. So that blows a hold in your numbers. Face it barney you're wrong and numbers don't lie."

"Among the sectors adding the most jobs in February were construction, which hired 48,000 people; health care, which added 32,000 people; and the retail sector, which added nearly 24,000. Temporary services payrolls grew by 16,000, possibly a leading indicator for future hiring. The motion-picture industry added 20,800 jobs."

I really didn't think you were this stupid to be referring to this post. But, I was wrong. "Wiser" posted the anemic food stamps report while you rebutted with an anemic jobs report. Outside of some sort of hooked on phonics program, I don't know what else can be done to overcome your inability to understand and read English. Here endeth your lesson for today. Stuart. Now, go in front of your mirror for your Daily Affirmation.

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and Dog Gone it, people like me!"

Location hidden

#23611 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I look forward to your ignorance and false bravado. Thanks again!
You are welcome, got any post numbers for me?

Location hidden

#23612 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
"Hey Barney thought i'd give you some news. You say economy is getting better. I say you are so wrong. The USDA just released their last numbers on food stamps. It was 46 million people on foodstamps. Now the new number is 47.8 million people are on food stamps. Do the math, that's an increase. We also got 12 million people out of work. Use some logic. If ecomony is growing as you claim, the people on food stamps would be decreasing and we would have less people out of work. The ecomony shrunk the last quarter. So that blows a hold in your numbers. Face it barney you're wrong and numbers don't lie."
"Among the sectors adding the most jobs in February were construction, which hired 48,000 people; health care, which added 32,000 people; and the retail sector, which added nearly 24,000. Temporary services payrolls grew by 16,000, possibly a leading indicator for future hiring. The motion-picture industry added 20,800 jobs."
I really didn't think you were this stupid to be referring to this post. But, I was wrong. "Wiser" posted the anemic food stamps report while you rebutted with an anemic jobs report. Outside of some sort of hooked on phonics program, I don't know what else can be done to overcome your inability to understand and read English. Here endeth your lesson for today. Stuart. Now, go in front of your mirror for your Daily Affirmation.
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and Dog Gone it, people like me!"
Yep that was it, where are those dumb downed answers of yours?

IM sure people like you just fine, you are just a little confused, that is all.

It will be better Tomorrow.

United States

#23613 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that was it, where are those dumb downed answers of yours?
IM sure people like you just fine, you are just a little confused, that is all.
It will be better Tomorrow.
As always, looking forward to it, Stuart.
Hmmm

United States

#23614 Mar 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>As always, looking forward to it, Stuart.
You are always entertaining..in that stereotypical Mississippi County cracker way.

Location hidden

#23615 Mar 13, 2013
Wall Street Journal ---------- Bloomberg

NEWS originating from Right leaning publications.

The Wall Street Journal found that the 60 largest companies moved $166 billion offshore in 2012, shielding 40 percent of their earnings from American taxes and costing the U.S. billions in lost revenue:

The amount of money at stake is significant, particularly when the U.S. budget deficit is high on the political agenda. Just 19 of the 60 companies in the Journal’s survey disclose the tax hit they could face if they brought the money back to their U.S. parent. Those companies say they might have to pay $98 billion in additional tax—more than the $85 billion in automatic-spending cuts triggered this month after the White House and Congress couldn’t agree on an alternative.

A similar analysis from Bloomberg found that 83 of the largest American companies moved $183 billion overseas in 2012, bringing the total offshore to $1.46 trillion for those 83 companies alone. Most of the companies, like Apple, Microsoft, and Yahoo, have set up subsidiaries in low-tax countries like Bermuda, Ireland, and the Cayman Islands specifically to receive tax benefits. That has ramifications for states, which lost $42 billion in revenue to corporate tax dodging in the last three years alone, and taxpayers and small businesses, who often have to pick up the tab.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23616 Mar 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
The Wall Street Journal found that the 60 largest companies moved $166 billion offshore in 2012, shielding 40 percent of their earnings from American taxes and costing the U.S. billions in lost revenue:
The amount of money at stake is significant, particularly when the U.S. budget deficit is high on the political agenda. Just 19 of the 60 companies in the Journal’s survey disclose the tax hit they could face if they brought the money back to their U.S. parent. Those companies say they might have to pay $98 billion in additional tax—more than the $85 billion in automatic-spending cuts triggered this month after the White House and Congress couldn’t agree on an alternative.
A similar analysis from Bloomberg found that 83 of the largest American companies moved $183 billion overseas in 2012, bringing the total offshore to $1.46 trillion for those 83 companies alone. Most of the companies, like Apple, Microsoft, and Yahoo, have set up subsidiaries in low-tax countries like Bermuda, Ireland, and the Cayman Islands specifically to receive tax benefits. That has ramifications for states, which lost $42 billion in revenue to corporate tax dodging in the last three years alone, and taxpayers and small businesses, who often have to pick up the tab.
and that 166 billion dollars or 46 trillion doesent belong to the US goverment. I dont blame them for moving their own money where the greedy politicans & parasites can rob it. Its legal for US companies to not bring money that is made elsewhere to the US. There are no cuts. Its simply a small reduction in the growth of future spending. The US goverment will still spend more in 2013 than it did in 2011. Its the goverment robbing(taxing) that drives money from the USA.
jap

Searcy, AR

#23617 Mar 13, 2013
I did
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23618 Mar 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Don't forget Obamas job Czar!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-02/cash...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23619 Mar 13, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> and that 166 billion dollars or 46 trillion doesent belong to the US goverment. I dont blame them for moving their own money where the greedy politicans & parasites can rob it. Its legal for US companies to not bring money that is made elsewhere to the US. There are no cuts. Its simply a small reduction in the growth of future spending. The US goverment will still spend more in 2013 than it did in 2011. Its the goverment robbing(taxing) that drives money from the USA.
The takers, that is the liberals always worry about everybody elses money. That is money that they are not getting the opportunity to get their hands on and redistribute to those who are too lazy to get out there and earn it for themselves. You will always have the Barneys of the world watching your money for you..

United States

#23620 Mar 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Before the President takes one more dime from taxpayers, he needs to look in the mirror and deal with the billions he's wasted under the false pretense of "helping people."
Thanks for continuing to prove what a hypocrite you are and you didn't even need me to set a trap for you this time! You're coming along well, Stuart!

Location hidden

#23621 Mar 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Before the President takes one more dime from taxpayers, he needs to look in the mirror and deal with the billions he's wasted under the false pretense of "helping people."
Thanks for continuing to prove what a hypocrite you are and you didn't even need me to set a trap for you this time! You're coming along well, Stuart!
LMAO, Yes I have to keep an eye out for you and those traps, you are a sneaky little dickens, aren't you?

OOPS, look what just snuck up on you!

By Lucia Mutikani

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Retail sales rose solidly in February as Americans bought automobiles and other goods even as they paid more for gasoline, suggesting consumer spending this quarter will hold up despite higher taxes.

The Commerce Department said on Wednesday retail sales increased 1.1 percent, the largest rise since September, after a revised 0.2 percent gain in January.

Economists polled by Reuters had expected retail sales to rise 0.5 percent last month after a previously reported 0.1 percent gain in January.

So-called core sales, which strip out automobiles, gasoline and building materials and correspond most closely with the consumer spending component of gross domestic product, rose 0.4 percent after advancing 0.3 percent in January.

U.S. stock index futures erased earlier losses, while prices for Treasury debt fell. The dollar rose against the yen and extended gains versus the euro.

The retail sales data was the latest to suggest momentum in the economy as fiscal policy tightened, marked by the end of a 2 percent payroll tax cut and an increase in tax rates for wealthy Americans on January 1.

Job gains accelerated in February and manufacturing put in its best performance in 1-1/2 years.

"The data add to the view that the U.S. economy continues to show reassuring resilience in the face of fiscal headwinds, and that consumers will help drive a further upturn in the economy in the first quarter," said Chris Williamson, chief economist at Markit.

The gains in core sales in the first two months of the year offered hope that consumer spending would probably not slow much this quarter after growing at a 2.1 percent annual rate in the fourth quarter. Consumer spending accounts for about 70 percent of the U.S. economy.

That should help boost economic growth after output barely expanded in the last three months of 2012.

Barclays raised its first-quarter growth estimate by three tenths of a percentage point to 2.2 percent after the upbeat retail sales report.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23622 Mar 13, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23623 Mar 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, Yes I have to keep an eye out for you and those traps, you are a sneaky little dickens, aren't you?
That's good news becuase you are going to need more money to pay for all of Obamas new taxes! Enjoy..

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/03/...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23624 Mar 13, 2013
This is a typical democrat controlled city..

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/12/us/for-detr... ;

United States

#23625 Mar 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
By Lucia Mutikani
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Retail sales rose solidly in February as Americans bought automobiles and other goods even as they paid more for gasoline, suggesting consumer spending this quarter will hold up despite higher taxes.
The Commerce Department said on Wednesday retail sales increased 1.1 percent, the largest rise since September, after a revised 0.2 percent gain in January.
Economists polled by Reuters had expected retail sales to rise 0.5 percent last month after a previously reported 0.1 percent gain in January.
So-called core sales, which strip out automobiles, gasoline and building materials and correspond most closely with the consumer spending component of gross domestic product, rose 0.4 percent after advancing 0.3 percent in January.
U.S. stock index futures erased earlier losses, while prices for Treasury debt fell. The dollar rose against the yen and extended gains versus the euro.
The retail sales data was the latest to suggest momentum in the economy as fiscal policy tightened, marked by the end of a 2 percent payroll tax cut and an increase in tax rates for wealthy Americans on January 1.
Job gains accelerated in February and manufacturing put in its best performance in 1-1/2 years.
"The data add to the view that the U.S. economy continues to show reassuring resilience in the face of fiscal headwinds, and that consumers will help drive a further upturn in the economy in the first quarter," said Chris Williamson, chief economist at Markit.
The gains in core sales in the first two months of the year offered hope that consumer spending would probably not slow much this quarter after growing at a 2.1 percent annual rate in the fourth quarter. Consumer spending accounts for about 70 percent of the U.S. economy.
That should help boost economic growth after output barely expanded in the last three months of 2012.
Barclays raised its first-quarter growth estimate by three tenths of a percentage point to 2.2 percent after the upbeat retail sales report.
Your ignorance is almost as overwhelming as your hypocrisy.
What does that have to do with Obama wasting taxpayer money? It helps to read what you post before you post it, but with your literacy problems, what should we expect? Thanks for proving my points again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Dollins 2 hr Dallas does Dallas 3
Peco 3 hr American 19
racheal zingleman (May '11) 23 hr royjr 26
is peco still hiring? Thu Jack 23
Anita Pickett Thu Guest 1
John Simkins (Mar '15) Jun 29 Samantha garrett 38
Jennie oden Jun 28 One Who Knows 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance