Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#23550 Mar 11, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I spelled game gam also. How unlike you not to catch it. Very odd for you..
I guess you made three mistakes then, you did not change the name to match the grammer.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#23552 Mar 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Among the sectors adding the most jobs in February were construction, which hired 48,000 people; health care, which added 32,000 people; and the retail sector, which added nearly 24,000. Temporary services payrolls grew by 16,000, possibly a leading indicator for future hiring. The motion-picture industry added 20,800 jobs.
And yet we still have almost 8% still unemployed!
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23554 Mar 11, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash: wealth isn't acquired by "working for it." If that was the case, anyone who has a job would be wealthy.
hardly ever does a person have job thats pays enough to become wealthy. Now lottery winners actors sports players politicians CEO,s etc sometimes do. Hardly anyone becomes wealthy by working for another person or company. You gotta be self employed work long hours be frugal and have Know How to be Rich.

Washington DC

#23555 Mar 11, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he thinks everything is just fine. America no longer has 46 million on food stamps, USDA just released new numbers we now have 47.8 million on food stamps. Barney needs to tell that to the 12 million people out of work, all the people that is struggling because of obamacare and the regulations on small business and all those that had their taxes raised. He all also needs to tell it to everybody that's having less in their pocket because that have to spend extra money on gas and can't spend extra money on anything else. I really don't know what planet barney's on. But around here it's tough. I'm having to watch every penny i spend.
The food stamp numbers you are quoting are from Nov. 2011 to Nov.2012.

You do not have to be out of work to collect food stamps.

Jobs added:

Dec. 2012-------155,000. BLS
Jan. 2013-------157,000 BLS
Feb.2013--------236,000 in February BLS

During 2012, health
care had added an average 27,000 jobs per
month.

http://www.bls.gov/ces/highlights012013.pdf
+
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23556 Mar 11, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Newsflash: You must also be smart to acquire wealth.
I think Its a certian core concept. Most successful people realize that their well being & success does not depend of other people things or conditions. If you believe and take positive actions those will be rewarded. I realized that you cant labor enough hours to really make any fortune. I try to have things that grow or make money when Im sleeping. My storage rental,s does that 24 x7 and I dont have to be present. Also dont deal with folks who havent got money. The old blood from a turnup theory. and you gotta be realistic I see folks who mess with horses they work their rears off training etc. when you could feed two cows for what a horse eats. The horse has a colt you gotta wean it and train it to sell it. The cows calves you can sell a 6 months. I sold 600 pound calves for an average of $850 this last fall. You gotta believe in yourself and realize you really dont need an employer.
yes

Ashburn, VA

#23557 Mar 11, 2013
Yes! Yes, I did vote today!
4 times, as a matter of fact!
Thank you democrats and Obama for giving me the chance to vote 7 times today!
Talk about making your vote count!!
Hmmm

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#23558 Mar 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And yet we still have almost 8% still unemployed!
Does that mean that almost 93% are employed?
Hmmm

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#23559 Mar 12, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I think Its a certian core concept. Most successful people realize that their well being & success does not depend of other people things or conditions. If you believe and take positive actions those will be rewarded. I realized that you cant labor enough hours to really make any fortune. I try to have things that grow or make money when Im sleeping. My storage rental,s does that 24 x7 and I dont have to be present. Also dont deal with folks who havent got money. The old blood from a turnup theory. and you gotta be realistic I see folks who mess with horses they work their rears off training etc. when you could feed two cows for what a horse eats. The horse has a colt you gotta wean it and train it to sell it. The cows calves you can sell a 6 months. I sold 600 pound calves for an average of $850 this last fall. You gotta believe in yourself and realize you really dont need an employer.
It helps if ones parents help provide the means to assist ones latter success too.
reqqeq

Pittsburgh, PA

#23560 Mar 12, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
No I didnt Vote Today
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23561 Mar 12, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean that almost 93% are employed?
That is a very acceptable number to libtards, of course as long as it's not them in that nearly 8% of unemployed. Libtards are only concerned about money, power and themselves, oh and Honey Boo Boo, Kim Kardashian and Dancing with the other Libtards!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23562 Mar 12, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It helps if ones parents help provide the means to assist ones latter success too.
You sound allergic to hard work.

Blytheville, AR

#23563 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you made three mistakes then, you did not change the name to match the grammer.
And you don't change your posts to match facts and reality.

Blytheville, AR

#23564 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Among the sectors adding the most jobs in February were construction, which hired 48,000 people; health care, which added 32,000 people; and the retail sector, which added nearly 24,000. Temporary services payrolls grew by 16,000, possibly a leading indicator for future hiring. The motion-picture industry added 20,800 jobs.
Can't stay on topic can you? You have to dodge one anemic statistic and try to back it up with another anemic statistic.

Washington DC

#23565 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Can't stay on topic can you? You have to dodge one anemic statistic and try to back it up with another anemic statistic.
Tell me, how does one dodge a question then back it up?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23567 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
He is correct. When you are proven wrong which is most of the time, you then deflect in an attempt to avoid the original subject and when that doesn't work you completely ignore the questions asked of you. You and your other strange sock puppet egos are the only ones on here that do that. Salem must have been a very hostile enviornment for you growing up..

Blytheville, AR

#23568 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word in my post was "try." I forgot, you have comprehension problems and need to have things dumbed down and spoon fed to your ignorant level.

Washington DC

#23570 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Key word in my post was "try." I forgot, you have comprehension problems and need to have things dumbed down and spoon fed to your ignorant level.
Okay, I will rephrase my question,

Tell me, how does one dodge a question, then try to back it up?

If you are trying, you are not avoiding, are you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23571 Mar 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I will rephrase my question,
Tell me, how does one dodge a question, then try to back it up?
If you are trying, you are not avoiding, are you?
You ever heard of "context"? You shouldn't act dumb when it comes so natural anyways!

Washington DC

#23572 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Can't stay on topic can you? You have to dodge one anemic statistic and try to back it up with another anemic statistic.
LMAO- would you mind telling me what topic you think this person and I have been talking about? Just what point I was making by posting job stats?

Think you can handel that?

Washington DC

#23573 Mar 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You ever heard of "context"? You shouldn't act dumb when it comes so natural anyways!
Sure, now explain how context is going to get you out of the corner you put yourself in, or is try the key word here as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Vicky Powers really is 14 min Guest 13
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 24 min guest 404
where the peco plant is going (Nov '13) 25 min guest 28
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 49 min soggy bottoms 10,024
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Asa a liar 957
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 9 hr guest 276
Crap who do you support in 2010 threads 13 hr guest 1
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••