Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23416 Mar 8, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election... While everyone is focusing on Arizona ís new law, look what Oklahoma h...as been doing!!!!
An update from Oklahoma :
Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330
Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.
Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102
Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.
More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003
The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But....Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL driversí license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.
By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either
Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
COOL! Thanks for posting!

Location hidden

#23417 Mar 8, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing exists outside Warriors little world. Yes, I am in an HMO. It's fine...until there's a health issue like I had last year. Then it's a real hassle!!
You got that right, about the resident Idiot.

"It happened to me. I had to change the doc I saw for two decades"

Maybe he just retired?
LOL at myself, after "two decades" you meant he was gone not because of health care reform I take it?

SE Michigan

#23418 Mar 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a government job. Are you not the guy who is an admitted thief? An admitted dis-honerable discharged military man, a man who wants to run to Central America at the first turn of trouble you see in this country. Those are all admirable traits for a man to pass on to his kids and grandkids. You were a parasitic truck driver just admit it. You drove a truck from point A to point B and you had a deadline to meet just like everybody else in the real world has. When you are not an educated man and you need a job you can ALWAYS drive a truck. That is a fact..
Ones level of education does NOT determine his character. Some of the most highly educated people are scum! I do not look down on ANY profession or any individual for doing a specific profession.

SE Michigan

#23419 Mar 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only hope you are talking about about a canine tooth. ca∑nine
/&#712;k&#257;n&#2 99;n/
Adjective
Of, relating to, or resembling a dog or dogs.
Noun
A dog.
2. Of, relating to, or being one of the pointed conical teeth located between the incisors and the first bicuspids. n.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#23420 Mar 8, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election... While everyone is focusing on Arizona ís new law, look what Oklahoma h...as been doing!!!!
An update from Oklahoma :
Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330
Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.
Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102
Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.
More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003
The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But....Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL driversí license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.
By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either
Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
Good for Oklahoma for stepping out and doing what is constitutional and right. Many other states should take notice and it sounds like maybe they are.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23421 Mar 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually truck drivers are true parasites, almost everything loaded in a truck came off a ship from China and other countries. The government subsidizes the Auto Union to the tunes of billions of dollars, They are the big parasites. Just like farmers without all the subsidies farmers receive they couldn't make it on their own, Daires and ranchers included. These people are the biggest drainers of tax dollars besides the welfare liberal crowd. The best thing about those fat ass truck drivers is they don't live long enough to collect a lot of social security and medical benefits paid for by the real producers in this country.
I think the immigration enforcement are the biggest parasites,. their a complete failure look at all the illegals that are here. Thats the real evidence of their failure. And yes many farmers draw subsizdy payments. Ive never participated in the dept of ag programs. I wish they wouldnt make those crop support payments etc. If a buisness cant make a profit and survive without being propped up by the goverment let them fail and go out of buisness.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23422 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The whole system we live in is a link in a chain. You seem to think whatever YOU do for a living is necessary, but nothing else is. You don't know what I do, though I'm sure you'd think it's parasitic as well. When I get my paycheck, which is quite small I might add, I have nothing to feel guilty about other than for working for so little compensation. I don't though because the retirement package makes it all worth while.
I stated in a previous post that some parasites are indeed necessary. That dont mean their not parasites just the same. The point Im trying to make is that the too few & shrinking relatively low paid low beniftis & perks making producers cannott any longer be taxed & Robbed enough to support the too many and rapidly growring number of relatively high paid and benifited taking parasites. In fact The tipping point has already been passed. We know this because of every dollar the US Goverment spends 40 cents must be borrowed. Since all goverment spending is a Tax that 40 cents will supposively be robbed (taxed) from some future productive makers (like maybe our grandchildren)?
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23423 Mar 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a government job. Are you not the guy who is an admitted thief? An admitted dis-honerable discharged military man, a man who wants to run to Central America at the first turn of trouble you see in this country. Those are all admirable traits for a man to pass on to his kids and grandkids. You were a parasitic truck driver just admit it. You drove a truck from point A to point B and you had a deadline to meet just like everybody else in the real world has. When you are not an educated man and you need a job you can ALWAYS drive a truck. That is a fact..
Since you cant refute that their is indeed a real parasite versus producer imbalance. and you dont like the Curmudgeons message. you use the lame tactic of attacking & discrediting the messenger. My truck driving was a link in the chain of production. Ive hauled heavy const equiptment Ive hauled the big heavy oversize over weight loads grossing 180,000 pounds a dumb uneducated person cant do that. there myrads of paperwork,log books ,permits, the CDL test requires intellegence to pass it. you have to be knowedegable about all the various aspects from tires & brakes to weather conditions troubshooting mechanical problems you can just have a boss to dictate what to do. you gotta be the decision maker. Ive also hauled lumber & logs, scrap iron, Gravel, flatbed loads of pipe & steel, livestock, refegerated loads of produce & meat, fuel & oil, Explosives, and dangerious chemicals etc. It takes a lot of know how to do the job properly and never fuck Up.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#23424 Mar 8, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Since you cant refute that their is indeed a real parasite versus producer imbalance. and you dont like the Curmudgeons message. you use the lame tactic of attacking & discrediting the messenger. My truck driving was a link in the chain of production. Ive hauled heavy const equiptment Ive hauled the big heavy oversize over weight loads grossing 180,000 pounds a dumb uneducated person cant do that. there myrads of paperwork,log books ,permits, the CDL test requires intellegence to pass it. you have to be knowedegable about all the various aspects from tires & brakes to weather conditions troubshooting mechanical problems you can just have a boss to dictate what to do. you gotta be the decision maker. Ive also hauled lumber & logs, scrap iron, Gravel, flatbed loads of pipe & steel, livestock, refegerated loads of produce & meat, fuel & oil, Explosives, and dangerious chemicals etc. It takes a lot of know how to do the job properly and never fuck Up.
It's not brain surgery or rocket science. It's a truck, anybody can learn to do it. If monkeys could speak they could drive a truck. I have seen a few episodes of Ice Road Truckers. Those are some of the biggest goof balls in this country, it obviously doesn't take much brain to do what they do. You say I kill the messenger yet you have attacked every other job, any job you have never done you label as a job a parasite does. You farm, you ranch, big deal. I farm and ranch also, it doesn't take a genius to do that either. You once spoke of how proud you were to not take any SS from the government and here just recently you talk about taking SS from the government. Seems to me you can't make up your mind just what kind of parasite you really are!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#23425 Mar 8, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I think the immigration enforcement are the biggest parasites,. their a complete failure look at all the illegals that are here. Thats the real evidence of their failure. And yes many farmers draw subsizdy payments. Ive never participated in the dept of ag programs. I wish they wouldnt make those crop support payments etc. If a buisness cant make a profit and survive without being propped up by the goverment let them fail and go out of buisness.
I agree..

SE Michigan

#23427 Mar 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, about the resident Idiot.
"It happened to me. I had to change the doc I saw for two decades"
Maybe he just retired?
LOL at myself, after "two decades" you meant he was gone not because of health care reform I take it?
Because of the rising cost of health care, my employer changed policies. My doctor did not participate in the HMO, so I had to find a new doctor. The direct result of Obamacare? I don't know, but after the same coverage for so long.....
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#23428 Mar 8, 2013
i agree an hope ever drug head in america OVERDOSE amen

Location hidden

#23429 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
COOL! Thanks for posting!
This is why trial lawyers love state legislators. Oklahoma just like its goofy neighbor Ark. passing unconstitutional laws that are going to be struck down in court.

The only thing they accomplished is making trial lawyers rich at tax payers expense.

Both have a Republican majority state legislature.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23430 Mar 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's not brain surgery or rocket science. It's a truck, anybody can learn to do it. If monkeys could speak they could drive a truck. I have seen a few episodes of Ice Road Truckers. Those are some of the biggest goof balls in this country, it obviously doesn't take much brain to do what they do. You say I kill the messenger yet you have attacked every other job, any job you have never done you label as a job a parasite does. You farm, you ranch, big deal. I farm and ranch also, it doesn't take a genius to do that either. You once spoke of how proud you were to not take any SS from the government and here just recently you talk about taking SS from the government. Seems to me you can't make up your mind just what kind of parasite you really are!
No not everyone could be a truck driver. many folks have no buisness driving a car. And lots of folks couldnt ever farm it takes skill know how & experience to raise livestock & grow crops successfully & make a profit. All I ever stated was I hadnt bothered to start drawing Social security yet. Im making more money than ever why start drawing now and the self employment tax I pay wouldnt be added to my account? I fully intend to at least recoup what I have paid into the social security fund. This afternoon I slaughtered a 175 pound pig. I just ate supper baked potato, green beans, and pork tenderloin steaks fresh killed & cooked & never refrigerated. plus Im still drinking on a quart of home brew beer.All grown and processed by us. No middlemen no goverment involvement and no parasites got to rob us on any protion of ot. you gotta be a idiot to believe reality shows like ice road truckers are anything like the real thing. they do a lot of those fuck ups on purpose so as to make the show exciting. its on purpose for dramatization.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23431 Mar 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why trial lawyers love state legislators. Oklahoma just like its goofy neighbor Ark. passing unconstitutional laws that are going to be struck down in court.
The only thing they accomplished is making trial lawyers rich at tax payers expense.
Both have a Republican majority state legislature.
Arkansas has a democrat govenor and 90 % of the legislature is democrat. Arkansas has elected only three republican govenors since reconstruction. Winthrop Rockefeller- Frank White and Mike Huckabee. The republican,s have never since reconstruction held more then a few seats in the state legislature.

Location hidden

#23432 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Because of the rising cost of health care, my employer changed policies. My doctor did not participate in the HMO, so I had to find a new doctor. The direct result of Obamacare? I don't know, but after the same coverage for so long.....
From the outside looking in it appears it was a decision based on cost and a good salesperson. Obviously not being there that is simply speculation on my part.

I would bet it was not the direct result of the Health Care Reform law.

Theoretically if Health care reform works as designed private insurance company rates should fall in line with the HMO's rates which have lower rates.

It seems to be working, look at Florida:

The health care law generally requires insurance companies to spend at least 80 percent of premiums on actual medical care and no more than 20 percent on administrative costs. Companies that don't meet this 80/20 standard must give the difference back to their policyholders as a rebate.

Florida residents insured as part of a small group by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida will receive, on average, a refund of $209, because the company's medical spending figure for that category was 77.3 percent. Illinois residents with large group coverage from Humana Health Plan will get no rebate, because that company had a figure of 87.2 percent for large group coverage.

Humana Health Plan , does that name ring a bell?

Hmmm

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#23433 Mar 8, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Prayer to our god will be the only thing to get our nation out of this mess we are in.
Which God is yours?....does God come in variations?...or is it man that only sees God as he wishes him to be?

SE Michigan

#23434 Mar 8, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I think the immigration enforcement are the biggest parasites,. their a complete failure look at all the illegals that are here. Thats the real evidence of their failure.
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I agree..
Maybe you were agreeing with the last part of Churms post. This part, I do not agree with. I don't think the enforcement officers are a failure. It's the ones higher above them. Look at what happens when the officers try to do their job. Do the names Ramos Compean sound familiar? The government makes it impossible for these poor guys to do their jobs without severe backlash. I always said if I was a border patrol officer, I would sit on the border with my binoculars watching the birds.

SE Michigan

#23435 Mar 8, 2013
badbone wrote:
i agree an hope ever drug head in america OVERDOSE amen
Do you have a problem with adult humans deciding for themselves what substances they put in their own bodies as long as they don't hurt others? People have used mind-altering substances since the beginning of time..... and they always will use them...... regardless of laws we make against it. I'm sure you have family and friends that have gotten high. Why do you wish death on them for it?
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23436 Mar 8, 2013
Actually Ive been seriously thinking about going back to school next year after I start drawing social security. college tuition is free to arkansans past 60 years of age. Any how Ive got my airplane pilots license. Im certified to fly a plane with full instrumentation. However I dont own a airplane yet. The maintaince on a airplane must be performed by a certified mecahnic with a AP license. Im part owner of a dirt landing strip that has a couple of those metal square post buildings for airplane hangars. One of the parteners has a old cessna there. I can fly it whenever I want. I just gotta pay the owner $100 per hour. There is a Votech school about a 100 miles away that offers a AP mechanic course. The planes owner and I are mulling over both of us taking the class and flying his airlane to the local airport near the school. Almost all airports have a courtisy car or two available for pilots to borrow. We could driveit the sort distance to school .or simply leave a personal vehicle at the airport. If we got a AP mechanic licence we could buy planes that need work and the annual has expired fix them up and fly them until they are resold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benny Blackwell 1 hr Rev Al 4
Daycare 1 hr JCB 2
Do the theatre still have good shows? 2 hr the truth 15
I must be obsolete 7 hr curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) 8 hr greenbrier 36
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) 20 hr Jack 45
Work needed for Christmas Tue Beatle 23
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web