Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23400 Mar 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know I am a sister? Looks like you have personal imtimate knowledge of who I am. LMAO!
PRICELESS!
Fortunately you are lying again, but the truth of the matter, I know enough about you to know you carry a masterful resemblance to a vagina.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#23401 Mar 8, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> regardless of what they weigh or look like truck drivers who dont work for and arent subzided by the goverment are producers. Folks who cant make it in the real world where the employer & employee must produce . those parasites work for the goverment or spong off the entitlement system. And a vast majority of goverment funded employees are fat lazy slobs also, And many of those goverment funded parasites are borderline obese. And anyone can learn to be a goverment paid parasitic do nothing time killer. Now no matter what that truck driver must pick up his load at Point A and safely deliver it to destination B on time. thats the job requirement. If he cant deliver on time he wont be driving long. There no physical beauty requirement the job is to do a degisnated task. Your just upset because your a parasite and you know it. If you cant do a job in the real world you find a goverment job.
I don't have a government job. Are you not the guy who is an admitted thief? An admitted dis-honerable discharged military man, a man who wants to run to Central America at the first turn of trouble you see in this country. Those are all admirable traits for a man to pass on to his kids and grandkids. You were a parasitic truck driver just admit it. You drove a truck from point A to point B and you had a deadline to meet just like everybody else in the real world has. When you are not an educated man and you need a job you can ALWAYS drive a truck. That is a fact..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#23402 Mar 8, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Actually the rail road is parasitic. Almost Everything loaded hauled and unloaded in a train mudt be hauler to the train in a truck at some points. The exception are coal and a few other things. If not for being subsized by the goverment the Railroads would be bankrupt. Am Trak is a giant waste of taxpayer dollars. I drove truck off and on for 40 years drove about two million miles. I put over 500,000 on one truck in 3&1/2 years. In 40 years I never had any accidents involving any other vehicle. The only accidents where deer that I hit. I hit so many deer I lost count. We put a cowcatcher bumper on the truck. I could hit a deer and just keep on going without any damage. There isnt anything wrong with you not liking semi trucks or truck drivers thats ok its your choice. But even if their fat obese lewd crude degenerate uncoulth ect. ect. thay are not goverment funded parasites . The ugly ones and the pretty ones are all a link in the chain of production.
Actually truck drivers are true parasites, almost everything loaded in a truck came off a ship from China and other countries. The government subsidizes the Auto Union to the tunes of billions of dollars, They are the big parasites. Just like farmers without all the subsidies farmers receive they couldn't make it on their own, Daires and ranchers included. These people are the biggest drainers of tax dollars besides the welfare liberal crowd. The best thing about those fat ass truck drivers is they don't live long enough to collect a lot of social security and medical benefits paid for by the real producers in this country.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#23403 Mar 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately you are lying again, but the truth of the matter, I know enough about you to know you carry a masterful resemblance to a vagina.
If it's a really big fat stinky one then I would resemble your mother! Thanks!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#23404 Mar 8, 2013
Truckers wife wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are an a**, right? My husband is a wonderful,hard working,amazing,handsome man,he is more of a man than you could ever hope to be. You evidently are a waste of oxygen and as useless as tits on a boar hog. I bet you still live at home with your mommy,so she can take care of you.
At least I am not a fat ignorant uneducated stupid parasitic truck driver!
Duhh

Searcy, AR

#23405 Mar 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in from White Co. Ark .
A racist idiot got their hands on a computer.
Btw/ ever see a canine that was not a dog?
You can't read or you just stupid?? I suspect both..
Truckers wife

Jonesboro, AR

#23406 Mar 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>At least I am not a fat ignorant uneducated stupid parasitic truck driver!
You couldn't pass the CDL test..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#23407 Mar 8, 2013
Truckers wife wrote:
<quoted text> You couldn't pass the CDL test..
If your dumb fat old man can, I guarantee you I would ACE it!
Truckers wife

Jonesboro, AR

#23408 Mar 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If your dumb fat old man can, I guarantee you I would ACE it!
They do not allow inbred,back woods morons to drive a truck,you probably don't even have a drivers license..
Truth

Jonesboro, AR

#23409 Mar 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone would no about their sister's vagina, it would be you

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#23410 Mar 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying your employer is self-insured or that your employer pays 100% of your insurance premiums?
My employer pays 80% of my health care. I pay 20%. I am "not allowed" to not have it. And I am not allowed to choose a different policy.

SE Michigan

#23411 Mar 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in from White Co. Ark .
A racist idiot got their hands on a computer.
Btw/ ever see a canine that was not a dog?
Yes, There are a few canines in my mouth at the moment.

SE Michigan

#23412 Mar 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to answer, that question for her, or did you just admit to owning yet another character?
Presuming you are not, sit back, and STFU, you might learn something.
Nothing exists outside Warriors little world. Yes, I am in an HMO. It's fine...until there's a health issue like I had last year. Then it's a real hassle!!

Location hidden

#23413 Mar 8, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, There are a few canines in my mouth at the moment.
I can only hope you are talking about about a canine tooth. ca∑nine

/&#712;k&#257;n&#2 99;n/

Adjective
Of, relating to, or resembling a dog or dogs.

Noun
A dog.

SE Michigan

#23414 Mar 8, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Most truck drivers are not parasites they are a link in the chain of production. a link just the same as the worker who builds the farm eqiptment or the truck manufacturer etc. A truck drivers employer must make a profit from the work they perform. some truck drivers are parasites like the highway dept those guys around here are goverment funded professional time killers. They used to have the highway dept mow along the right of way,s. Now they take bids and let private contractors do that work. Much cheaper and saved the state millions of dollars. Now to be fair a certian number of parasites are a necessity. However you simply cannott sustain unbalanced lopsided ratio of a great & increasing number of relatively high pay & benifits parasites takers versus the too few and shrinking relatively low paid producing makers. That is what will inevetabley cause the future economic collapse.
The whole system we live in is a link in a chain. You seem to think whatever YOU do for a living is necessary, but nothing else is. You don't know what I do, though I'm sure you'd think it's parasitic as well. When I get my paycheck, which is quite small I might add, I have nothing to feel guilty about other than for working for so little compensation. I don't though because the retirement package makes it all worth while.

SE Michigan

#23415 Mar 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The vast majority of truck drivers are fat lazy slobs. Most of them are borderline obese. They don't do squat but apply a low skill for a low wage to drive from point A to point B. Anybody can switch gears and drive a vehicle. When you can't find a real job you can always find a trucking job. Truckers are parasites also.
Can't say I agree with that. Lots of people give up a normal family and home life and sacrifice alot so YOU can live comfortably. Imagine having to drive to Churms place once a week for your milk and eggs, and ammo and gas, etc....

SE Michigan

#23416 Mar 8, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election... While everyone is focusing on Arizona ís new law, look what Oklahoma h...as been doing!!!!
An update from Oklahoma :
Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330
Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.
Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102
Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.
More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003
The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But....Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL driversí license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.
By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either
Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
COOL! Thanks for posting!

Location hidden

#23417 Mar 8, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing exists outside Warriors little world. Yes, I am in an HMO. It's fine...until there's a health issue like I had last year. Then it's a real hassle!!
You got that right, about the resident Idiot.

"It happened to me. I had to change the doc I saw for two decades"

Maybe he just retired?
LOL at myself, after "two decades" you meant he was gone not because of health care reform I take it?

SE Michigan

#23418 Mar 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a government job. Are you not the guy who is an admitted thief? An admitted dis-honerable discharged military man, a man who wants to run to Central America at the first turn of trouble you see in this country. Those are all admirable traits for a man to pass on to his kids and grandkids. You were a parasitic truck driver just admit it. You drove a truck from point A to point B and you had a deadline to meet just like everybody else in the real world has. When you are not an educated man and you need a job you can ALWAYS drive a truck. That is a fact..
Ones level of education does NOT determine his character. Some of the most highly educated people are scum! I do not look down on ANY profession or any individual for doing a specific profession.

SE Michigan

#23419 Mar 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only hope you are talking about about a canine tooth. ca∑nine
/&#712;k&#257;n&#2 99;n/
Adjective
Of, relating to, or resembling a dog or dogs.
Noun
A dog.
2. Of, relating to, or being one of the pointed conical teeth located between the incisors and the first bicuspids. n.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix will be shut down permanently May 1st 21 min Bam 16
She's Not There 6 hr Fan 38
kyle crawford (Apr '11) 9 hr straight up 5
Amanda Williams 17 hr Mary Lue 3
Michael 22 hr Michael 2
looking for the rock quarry swimming hole 23 hr Catching Up 5
Ericas the best Sun Hly 74
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE