Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
My insurance is provided by my employer. I have NO SAY in the policy, and no way to opt out of it. It was great when it was a PPO. Those days are gone.
Are you saying your employer is self-insured or that your employer pays 100% of your insurance premiums?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Duhh wrote:
Chicago on the news this morning that the Chicago Police dept is replacing their canine German Shepard dogs are being replaced by coon dogs since they no longer have issues with Germans..
Just in from White Co. Ark .

A racist idiot got their hands on a computer.

Btw/ ever see a canine that was not a dog?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying your employer is self-insured or that your employer pays 100% of your insurance premiums?
Do you know how to read simpleton?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying your employer is self-insured or that your employer pays 100% of your insurance premiums?

Are you in a HMO?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how to read simpleton?

Sure do, I just read this;

The latest Employment Situation news release has been posted on the BLS website at http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pd... and also archived at

Ohhttp://www.bls.gov/news.rele ase/archives/empsit_03082013.p df. Highlights are below.

February payroll employment rises (+236,000); unemployment rate edges down (7.7%)
03/08/2013

Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 236,000 in February, and the unemployment rate edged down to 7.7 percent. Employment increased in professional and business services, construction, and health care.

Oh, and IM reading todays stock numbers also, would like to read them?

http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in from White Co. Ark .
A racist idiot got their hands on a computer.
Btw/ ever see a canine that was not a dog?
Just in from Salem, Ark
An idiot got their hands on a computer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how to read simpleton?

You want to answer, that question for her, or did you just admit to owning yet another character?

Presuming you are not, sit back, and STFU, you might learn something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just in from Salem, Ark
An idiot got their hands on a computer.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to answer, that question for her, or did you just admit to owning yet another character?
Presuming you are not, sit back, and STFU, you might learn something.
The only other character I OWN is YOU!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure do, I just read this;
The latest Employment Situation news release has been posted on the BLS website at http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pd... and also archived at
Ohhttp://www.bls.gov/news.rele ase/archives/empsit_03082013.p df. Highlights are below.
February payroll employment rises (+236,000); unemployment rate edges down (7.7%)
03/08/2013
Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 236,000 in February, and the unemployment rate edged down to 7.7 percent. Employment increased in professional and business services, construction, and health care.
Oh, and IM reading todays stock numbers also, would like to read them?
http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/
Congratulations, looks like it won't be long before you can get off welfare and find a job. Then with your first check you can put a couple of dollars into stocks! 7.7% unemployment in the United States of America is something all LIBERALS should be extremely proud of. Just like the murder rate in Chicago!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Yes I noticed you doing that with Duhh..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The only other character I OWN is YOU!
LMAO, delusions of grandeur.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, delusions of grandeur.
That's all you got? LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I noticed you doing that with Duhh..
No I am mocking him/her ( big difference), evidently since you refer to this person as "him" you must know more about this person than I.

Coincidence, you have knowledge of this person, IM sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you got? LOL!
All I need.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am mocking him/her ( big difference), evidently since you refer to this person as "him" you must know more about this person than I.
Coincidence, you have knowledge of this person, IM sure.
Yes I know him personally we are both sitting right behind you now. You're autistic aren't you..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you got? LOL!
ROF-LMAO, you post somthing like this;

Congratulations, looks like it won't be long before you can get off welfare and find a job. Then with your first check you can put a couple of dollars into stocks! 7.7% unemployment in the United States of America is something all LIBERALS should be extremely proud of. Just like the murder rate in Chicago!

and follow up with somthing like this post, "That's all you got".

OMG, you are one weak sister.
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
What did your fellow truck drivers say when they found out they were parasites?
Most truck drivers are not parasites they are a link in the chain of production. a link just the same as the worker who builds the farm eqiptment or the truck manufacturer etc. A truck drivers employer must make a profit from the work they perform. some truck drivers are parasites like the highway dept those guys around here are goverment funded professional time killers. They used to have the highway dept mow along the right of way,s. Now they take bids and let private contractors do that work. Much cheaper and saved the state millions of dollars. Now to be fair a certian number of parasites are a necessity. However you simply cannott sustain unbalanced lopsided ratio of a great & increasing number of relatively high pay & benifits parasites takers versus the too few and shrinking relatively low paid producing makers. That is what will inevetabley cause the future economic collapse.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF-LMAO, you post somthing like this;
and follow up with somthing like this post, "That's all you got".
OMG, you are one weak sister.
How do you know I am a sister? Looks like you have personal imtimate knowledge of who I am. LMAO!

PRICELESS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Most truck drivers are not parasites they are a link in the chain of production. a link just the same as the worker who builds the farm eqiptment or the truck manufacturer etc. A truck drivers employer must make a profit from the work they perform. some truck drivers are parasites like the highway dept those guys around here are goverment funded professional time killers. They used to have the highway dept mow along the right of way,s. Now they take bids and let private contractors do that work. Much cheaper and saved the state millions of dollars. Now to be fair a certian number of parasites are a necessity. However you simply cannott sustain unbalanced lopsided ratio of a great & increasing number of relatively high pay & benifits parasites takers versus the too few and shrinking relatively low paid producing makers. That is what will inevetabley cause the future economic collapse.
The vast majority of truck drivers are fat lazy slobs. Most of them are borderline obese. They don't do squat but apply a low skill for a low wage to drive from point A to point B. Anybody can switch gears and drive a vehicle. When you can't find a real job you can always find a trucking job. Truckers are parasites also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,681 - 21,700 of28,950
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
how about the towboaters wives (Jan '10) 38 min appalled 17
mcnabb funeral home 2 hr Crooks 10
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 2 hr queerbait 112
new dollar store on hwy. 62 4 hr Poky Gal 23
drones in Pocahontas 4 hr wtf 5
local pharmacy technician pay 10 hr richard head 2
Tim bagwell???? 10 hr jake 2
•••
•••