created by: Rick | Jun 8, 2010

Arkansas

5,869 votes

Did you vote today?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
21,621 - 21,640 of 29,634 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23299
Mar 7, 2013
 
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Give it time because obama will make sure we lose our freedom. Remember this guy is only for himself not americans.
I agree he is only in it for himself.
Duhh

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23300
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He's a typical democ-rat
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23301
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes I have lost a freedom. The Health care law forces me to engage in commerce. It forces me to purchase health insurance against my will. And if I refuse Im determined to be guilty of committing a crime for doing nothing.
it has always been the rule of common law since the Magna Carta that a person cannott be forced to pay for goods & services that he did not personally order. You can try and twist & spin it any way you want but I no longer have the freedom to live without health insurance. also in alabama & mississippi you dont have the freedom to brew you own beer for your own use. All the other states allow you to brew your own beer.
guest

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23302
Mar 7, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"lose the freedom to chose you doctor"
Just curious, how do think that is going to happen?
Seriously, I would really like to know what makes you think that?
Wow, looks you're still upset over the death of another one of your Marxist heroes (Chavez) to not be able to figure out the logic in that statement. What? Didn't he leave you any of his $2 Billion that he stole from the citizens of his country in his will?
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23303
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Well warrior when obamacare is in force if it ain't stopped. You will lose the freedom to chose you doctor and if michelle obama has her way because of obamacare we will eat our vegies. Obamacare we will lose freedoms. You need to find out. You say at least one freedom, Smoking you can't smoke in most stores, any government buildings, restuarants, buses not even in your own car, etc. and alot of other places. Because the nanny government knows what is best for you. One other freedom, Small business has so many regulations on them. The government is telling small business how to run their business. That is the reason why small business are hurting because the government won't leave them alone. Ask any small business owner and you find out i'm not kidding. Get ready before obama's term is over we will lose more freedom. If you need we haven't lost any freedom, you might want to rethink that.
warror dont care about yor feedoms. Most parasites dont. From what I gathered warror worked for the goverment. The goverment never makes and produces anything. so every penny the goverment spends must first be taxed & robbed from the pockets of the producing makers. Or in the case of the 40 cents of borrowed money the goverment spends thats to be taxed & robbed from some future producing maker. So actually if your lively hood comes from the goverment coffers you pay no taxes. Whatever sales tax property tax those goverment funded parasites pay is a rcycling of money taxed & robbed from the productive. Its like getting a dollar free and paying a 10 cent handling charge. Many try to justify their parasite job by saying it,s necessary. but if we look back we can find a time when yhat job didnt exist or that goverment service wasnt a bloated as it is now. Our goverment parasites and their cost contunually increase. Our producing makers and their profits steadily decline. We have too many parasitic takers with to costly wages & pensions and too few productive makers and the makers are struggling to stay in buisness. It cant go on forever.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23306
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, looks you're still upset over the death of another one of your Marxist heroes (Chavez) to not be able to figure out the logic in that statement. What? Didn't he leave you any of his $2 Billion that he stole from the citizens of his country in his will?
I would ask you to explain the logic in his post , but i know it would be a waste of time.

You are showing some signs of brain activity, I see you are some what aware of current events in South America, IM impressed.

Now if the rest of your characters could do the same........


Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23308
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You just go ahead believe whatever you want about obamacare. You have no clue how medicaid works, that's what everybody will be on. Every state that puts obama care in force, will be federal paid medicaid. Therefore the government will choose your doctor not you. That is how things will be run. Alot of doctors now are turning down medicaid patients. Because they can see what is coming and we will have a major doctor shortage. Why should doctors spend thousands of dollars in college, just to graduate and government tell them what their paycheck will be. This is how government run health care will be, doctor shortages and nursing shortages. Why do you tell people from canada come down here get medical care because they don't have choices up there. Waiting up there for any kind of treatment could kill you. This is fact. If you think government run health care is great ask anybody in any foreign country that has government run health care. They will tell how awful it truly is. Obama is lying to you about keeping your insurance and your doctor. Ask anybody here, companies are already dropping their workers health insurances. I say barney you haven't done enough homework. Before you tell me i'm wrong you better research obamacare. We got doctors around here that are refusing medicaid because they know what's coming with obamacare.

Thanks for the answer.

But just for the record Medicaid is different in each state and Dr's have been refusing Medicaid since its inception.

The same holds true for Medicare.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23309
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So if a group of terrorists have you naked, bent over a chair fixing to stick it in you and rape the hell out of you over and over and over again you want me not to intervene?
As I read your posts, over and over and over again, you reinforce the fact that you are NOT a conservative.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23310
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the answer.
But just for the record Medicaid is different in each state and Dr's have been refusing Medicaid since its inception.
The same holds true for Medicare.
Let me clarify that, the same holds true for Medicare as far as Dr's not accepting it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23312
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I read your posts, over and over and over again, you reinforce the fact that you are NOT a conservative.
Do you think a liberal would put his life on the line to save your ignorant ass?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23313
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

curmudgeon wrote:
Yes I have lost a freedom. The Health care law forces me to engage in commerce. It forces me to purchase health insurance against my will. And if I refuse Im determined to be guilty of committing a crime for doing nothing.
it has always been the rule of common law since the Magna Carta that a person cannott be forced to pay for goods & services that he did not personally order. You can try and twist & spin it any way you want but I no longer have the freedom to live without health insurance. also in alabama & mississippi you dont have the freedom to brew you own beer for your own use. All the other states allow you to brew your own beer.
You have not been forced to purchase health insurance against your will. You HAVE been forced to purchase a hunting, fishing, and trapping license if you want to do those things legally off your property.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23314
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> warror dont care about yor feedoms. Most parasites dont. From what I gathered warror worked for the goverment. The goverment never makes and produces anything. so every penny the goverment spends must first be taxed & robbed from the pockets of the producing makers. Or in the case of the 40 cents of borrowed money the goverment spends thats to be taxed & robbed from some future producing maker. So actually if your lively hood comes from the goverment coffers you pay no taxes. Whatever sales tax property tax those goverment funded parasites pay is a rcycling of money taxed & robbed from the productive. Its like getting a dollar free and paying a 10 cent handling charge. Many try to justify their parasite job by saying it,s necessary. but if we look back we can find a time when yhat job didnt exist or that goverment service wasnt a bloated as it is now. Our goverment parasites and their cost contunually increase. Our producing makers and their profits steadily decline. We have too many parasitic takers with to costly wages & pensions and too few productive makers and the makers are struggling to stay in buisness. It cant go on forever.
You mean like when you were in the Army and got a check from the tax payer for just being a leech? You didn't produce shit for me back then all you did was steal tax dollars. Now you can get on your high horse and scream against it because you now produce goat milk and chicken eggs for my breakfast. A very skilled job that only the few know how to do! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23315
Mar 7, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me clarify that, the same holds true for Medicare as far as Dr's not accepting it.
Now that's the Barney we know ALWAYS having to clarify the liberal statement!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23316
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think a liberal would put his life on the line to save your ignorant ass?
You are the epitome of ignorance War boy .
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23317
Mar 7, 2013
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the epitome of ignorance War boy .
You wouldn't help an old lady cross the street coward!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23318
Mar 7, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's the Barney we know ALWAYS having to clarify the liberal statement!
Glad you notice, you see technically what I wrote was incorrect.

I also felt no need, NOT, to admit I was wrong.


Is that setting the bar to high for you?


Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23319
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't help an old lady cross the street coward!
Im sure you would, but I would fix her flat tire so she could drive over there.
wthh

Ward, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23320
Mar 7, 2013
 
wow
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23321
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You have not been forced to purchase health insurance against your will. You HAVE been forced to purchase a hunting, fishing, and trapping license if you want to do those things legally off your property.
I can chose not to purchase a hunting fishing licence if i dont wish to hunt fish or trap. or if i want to gamble that ill not be caught. There is no mandate forcing anyone to purchase licences that are not engaged in that or any other particular activity. Im missouri a landowner dont have to have a licence to hunt fish or trap on his own land. We are required to fill out a tax return. That in turn forces us to buy health insurance. You probably benifit from the health care law so being the goverment funded parasite you are you try and believe it isnt a loss of freedom.
guest

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23322
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure you would, but I would fix her flat tire so she could drive over there.
No, as a liberal, you'd give her the flat tire first, then fix it and tell everyone what a great person you think you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 13 min I am still listen... 9,871
Red Golden Retriever on Heather Lane 1 hr stinky 9
looking out 3 hr guest 3
I said it!! 4 hr Big Bad Boy 23
Hospital Tax 6 hr JOHN G 59
warning married women 7 hr eugena GOLDEN TON... 1
why are all the hot guys in this town gay? =( (Jul '10) 9 hr Guest 16
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••