Other (explain below)

Duhh

Oklahoma City, OK

#23300 Mar 7, 2013
He's a typical democ-rat
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23301 Mar 7, 2013
Yes I have lost a freedom. The Health care law forces me to engage in commerce. It forces me to purchase health insurance against my will. And if I refuse Im determined to be guilty of committing a crime for doing nothing.
it has always been the rule of common law since the Magna Carta that a person cannott be forced to pay for goods & services that he did not personally order. You can try and twist & spin it any way you want but I no longer have the freedom to live without health insurance. also in alabama & mississippi you dont have the freedom to brew you own beer for your own use. All the other states allow you to brew your own beer.

Blytheville, AR

#23302 Mar 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"lose the freedom to chose you doctor"
Just curious, how do think that is going to happen?
Seriously, I would really like to know what makes you think that?
Wow, looks you're still upset over the death of another one of your Marxist heroes (Chavez) to not be able to figure out the logic in that statement. What? Didn't he leave you any of his $2 Billion that he stole from the citizens of his country in his will?
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23303 Mar 7, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Well warrior when obamacare is in force if it ain't stopped. You will lose the freedom to chose you doctor and if michelle obama has her way because of obamacare we will eat our vegies. Obamacare we will lose freedoms. You need to find out. You say at least one freedom, Smoking you can't smoke in most stores, any government buildings, restuarants, buses not even in your own car, etc. and alot of other places. Because the nanny government knows what is best for you. One other freedom, Small business has so many regulations on them. The government is telling small business how to run their business. That is the reason why small business are hurting because the government won't leave them alone. Ask any small business owner and you find out i'm not kidding. Get ready before obama's term is over we will lose more freedom. If you need we haven't lost any freedom, you might want to rethink that.
warror dont care about yor feedoms. Most parasites dont. From what I gathered warror worked for the goverment. The goverment never makes and produces anything. so every penny the goverment spends must first be taxed & robbed from the pockets of the producing makers. Or in the case of the 40 cents of borrowed money the goverment spends thats to be taxed & robbed from some future producing maker. So actually if your lively hood comes from the goverment coffers you pay no taxes. Whatever sales tax property tax those goverment funded parasites pay is a rcycling of money taxed & robbed from the productive. Its like getting a dollar free and paying a 10 cent handling charge. Many try to justify their parasite job by saying it,s necessary. but if we look back we can find a time when yhat job didnt exist or that goverment service wasnt a bloated as it is now. Our goverment parasites and their cost contunually increase. Our producing makers and their profits steadily decline. We have too many parasitic takers with to costly wages & pensions and too few productive makers and the makers are struggling to stay in buisness. It cant go on forever.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23306 Mar 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, looks you're still upset over the death of another one of your Marxist heroes (Chavez) to not be able to figure out the logic in that statement. What? Didn't he leave you any of his $2 Billion that he stole from the citizens of his country in his will?
I would ask you to explain the logic in his post , but i know it would be a waste of time.

You are showing some signs of brain activity, I see you are some what aware of current events in South America, IM impressed.

Now if the rest of your characters could do the same........

Location hidden

#23308 Mar 7, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You just go ahead believe whatever you want about obamacare. You have no clue how medicaid works, that's what everybody will be on. Every state that puts obama care in force, will be federal paid medicaid. Therefore the government will choose your doctor not you. That is how things will be run. Alot of doctors now are turning down medicaid patients. Because they can see what is coming and we will have a major doctor shortage. Why should doctors spend thousands of dollars in college, just to graduate and government tell them what their paycheck will be. This is how government run health care will be, doctor shortages and nursing shortages. Why do you tell people from canada come down here get medical care because they don't have choices up there. Waiting up there for any kind of treatment could kill you. This is fact. If you think government run health care is great ask anybody in any foreign country that has government run health care. They will tell how awful it truly is. Obama is lying to you about keeping your insurance and your doctor. Ask anybody here, companies are already dropping their workers health insurances. I say barney you haven't done enough homework. Before you tell me i'm wrong you better research obamacare. We got doctors around here that are refusing medicaid because they know what's coming with obamacare.

Thanks for the answer.

But just for the record Medicaid is different in each state and Dr's have been refusing Medicaid since its inception.

The same holds true for Medicare.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#23309 Mar 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So if a group of terrorists have you naked, bent over a chair fixing to stick it in you and rape the hell out of you over and over and over again you want me not to intervene?
As I read your posts, over and over and over again, you reinforce the fact that you are NOT a conservative.

Location hidden

#23310 Mar 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the answer.
But just for the record Medicaid is different in each state and Dr's have been refusing Medicaid since its inception.
The same holds true for Medicare.
Let me clarify that, the same holds true for Medicare as far as Dr's not accepting it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23312 Mar 7, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I read your posts, over and over and over again, you reinforce the fact that you are NOT a conservative.
Do you think a liberal would put his life on the line to save your ignorant ass?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23313 Mar 7, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
Yes I have lost a freedom. The Health care law forces me to engage in commerce. It forces me to purchase health insurance against my will. And if I refuse Im determined to be guilty of committing a crime for doing nothing.
it has always been the rule of common law since the Magna Carta that a person cannott be forced to pay for goods & services that he did not personally order. You can try and twist & spin it any way you want but I no longer have the freedom to live without health insurance. also in alabama & mississippi you dont have the freedom to brew you own beer for your own use. All the other states allow you to brew your own beer.
You have not been forced to purchase health insurance against your will. You HAVE been forced to purchase a hunting, fishing, and trapping license if you want to do those things legally off your property.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23314 Mar 7, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> warror dont care about yor feedoms. Most parasites dont. From what I gathered warror worked for the goverment. The goverment never makes and produces anything. so every penny the goverment spends must first be taxed & robbed from the pockets of the producing makers. Or in the case of the 40 cents of borrowed money the goverment spends thats to be taxed & robbed from some future producing maker. So actually if your lively hood comes from the goverment coffers you pay no taxes. Whatever sales tax property tax those goverment funded parasites pay is a rcycling of money taxed & robbed from the productive. Its like getting a dollar free and paying a 10 cent handling charge. Many try to justify their parasite job by saying it,s necessary. but if we look back we can find a time when yhat job didnt exist or that goverment service wasnt a bloated as it is now. Our goverment parasites and their cost contunually increase. Our producing makers and their profits steadily decline. We have too many parasitic takers with to costly wages & pensions and too few productive makers and the makers are struggling to stay in buisness. It cant go on forever.
You mean like when you were in the Army and got a check from the tax payer for just being a leech? You didn't produce shit for me back then all you did was steal tax dollars. Now you can get on your high horse and scream against it because you now produce goat milk and chicken eggs for my breakfast. A very skilled job that only the few know how to do! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23315 Mar 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me clarify that, the same holds true for Medicare as far as Dr's not accepting it.
Now that's the Barney we know ALWAYS having to clarify the liberal statement!

Location hidden

#23316 Mar 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think a liberal would put his life on the line to save your ignorant ass?
You are the epitome of ignorance War boy .
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23317 Mar 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the epitome of ignorance War boy .
You wouldn't help an old lady cross the street coward!

Location hidden

#23318 Mar 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's the Barney we know ALWAYS having to clarify the liberal statement!
Glad you notice, you see technically what I wrote was incorrect.

I also felt no need, NOT, to admit I was wrong.

Is that setting the bar to high for you?

Location hidden

#23319 Mar 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't help an old lady cross the street coward!
Im sure you would, but I would fix her flat tire so she could drive over there.
wthh

Ward, AR

#23320 Mar 7, 2013
wow
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23321 Mar 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You have not been forced to purchase health insurance against your will. You HAVE been forced to purchase a hunting, fishing, and trapping license if you want to do those things legally off your property.
I can chose not to purchase a hunting fishing licence if i dont wish to hunt fish or trap. or if i want to gamble that ill not be caught. There is no mandate forcing anyone to purchase licences that are not engaged in that or any other particular activity. Im missouri a landowner dont have to have a licence to hunt fish or trap on his own land. We are required to fill out a tax return. That in turn forces us to buy health insurance. You probably benifit from the health care law so being the goverment funded parasite you are you try and believe it isnt a loss of freedom.

Blytheville, AR

#23322 Mar 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure you would, but I would fix her flat tire so she could drive over there.
No, as a liberal, you'd give her the flat tire first, then fix it and tell everyone what a great person you think you are.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23323 Mar 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like when you were in the Army and got a check from the tax payer for just being a leech? You didn't produce shit for me back then all you did was steal tax dollars. Now you can get on your high horse and scream against it because you now produce goat milk and chicken eggs for my breakfast. A very skilled job that only the few know how to do! LOL!
I was drafted and forced to go to places i didnt want. and yes I produced exactly zero. The killing I done was all for nothing. It didnt change anything for the better. Knowing what I know now I would be a draft dodger. It would have too more guts to be a draft dodger and refuse to be a shanghied impressed soldier. Yep for a little more than two years I was a goverment funded parasite. and to add insultto injury to boot afterwards I drew $57 per week unemployment compensation for 6 months. I squandered so called free goverment money and went on a walkabout visited england ,france & italy and bummed all over the usa. I hopped frieght trains and hichiked all over the usa.The value of what I did back then wasnt worth the beer I drank. Just because it was me doing it didnt change the fact I was a parasite taker being funded on the fruits of some producing makers labors. This undisputable fact If you take away the goverment & cities and leave the agarian communities , farmers and others will still survive. Take away the farmers and leave the goverment & cities everyone would perish. I not only raise goats & chickens I grow timber & row crops. cattle & sometimes hogs. Want to know if your not a goverment funded parasite. Ask yourself If the goverment check,s stopped coming would my lifestyle suddenly have to drastically change? would my standard of living go down? would me and those im responsible starve ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work needed for Christmas 37 min Good Easy Job 25
Benny Blackwell 1 hr Chad 6
Daycare 5 hr Guest 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? 16 hr the truth 15
I must be obsolete 21 hr curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) 22 hr greenbrier 36
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) Wed Jack 45
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web