Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

A forth.

Getting the idea yet D.A.

In the lawsuit against the office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in Dallas, the Plaintiffs argue that the use of electronic shackles is “cruel and unusual punishment that violates human rights, civil and constitutional.”

In the document, ICIE calls on the court to order the removal of the electronic device from those that have them, and to bring and stop to the future placement of the device on illegal immigrants who meet criteria, such as having been released by ICE on their own recognizance, who have resided in the country for more than 5 consecutive years, that are not a flight risk, who lack a criminal record or pose no threat to national security, that they have verifiable ties with the United States and family who are citizens or permanent residents of this country.

http://www.icie.us/web/2012/04/24/icie-sues-t...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
A forth.
Getting the idea yet D.A.
In the lawsuit against the office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in Dallas, the Plaintiffs argue that the use of electronic shackles is “cruel and unusual punishment that violates human rights, civil and constitutional.”
In the document, ICIE calls on the court to order the removal of the electronic device from those that have them, and to bring and stop to the future placement of the device on illegal immigrants who meet criteria, such as having been released by ICE on their own recognizance, who have resided in the country for more than 5 consecutive years, that are not a flight risk, who lack a criminal record or pose no threat to national security, that they have verifiable ties with the United States and family who are citizens or permanent residents of this country.
http://www.icie.us/web/2012/04/24/icie-sues-t...
Shackels are a device used to transport criminals and aliens to and through courtrooms! Illegal aliens have never had electronic monitoring bracelets and never will. You are the biggest dumb ass in this country! I have forgotten more about National Security than you will ever know!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are no ankle bracelets. Do you really think that somebody who is here illegally is going to check in weekly?
I will defer that question to the Dept. of Homeland Security.

“The Department of Homeland Security has itself told Congress that alternatives to detention are a cost-effective alternative to secure detention of immigrants in removal proceedings. And the Department of Homeland Security’s own alternative to detention program has ensured that 94 percent of people appear for their immigration hearings.”

http://www.gpb.org/news/2013/02/27/some-georg...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will defer that question to the Dept. of Homeland Security.
“The Department of Homeland Security has itself told Congress that alternatives to detention are a cost-effective alternative to secure detention of immigrants in removal proceedings. And the Department of Homeland Security’s own alternative to detention program has ensured that 94 percent of people appear for their immigration hearings.”
http://www.gpb.org/news/2013/02/27/some-georg...
LMAO! You are an IDIOT! You think 94% of illeegal aliens once released show up! LMFAO!

"alternatives to detention are a cost-effective alternative to secure detention" Detention twice in that stupid sentence should clue you in. What an idiot!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Shackels are a device used to transport criminals and aliens to and through courtrooms! Illegal aliens have never had electronic monitoring bracelets and never will. You are the biggest dumb ass in this country! I have forgotten more about National Security than you will ever know!
2Number five.

A left wing source

ICE has estimated that detention costs $122 per bed per day and has been under pressure by immigration advocacy and civil-rights groups to rely on cheaper detention alternatives for immigrants in deportation proceedings who did not pose a security threat. The agency says that the detention alternatives being used include electronic ankle-bracelet monitoring, telephone monitoring, and checking in at a local ICE office at scheduled times.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2Number five.
A left wing source
ICE has estimated that detention costs $122 per bed per day and has been under pressure by immigration advocacy and civil-rights groups to rely on cheaper detention alternatives for immigrants in deportation proceedings who did not pose a security threat. The agency says that the detention alternatives being used include electronic ankle-bracelet monitoring, telephone monitoring, and checking in at a local ICE office at scheduled times.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
There are no illegal aliens with ankel bracelets on them. ICE just released 10,000+ illegal aliens. Do you think they all had bracelets? Who is going to enforce all of this. I knew you were stupid but I didn't realize you were this stupid!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You two disagree alot. I've read some of ya'll post. The one thing i can tell about both of you, you love you country.
Ask her a SPECIFIC freedom she has lost?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! You are an IDIOT! You think 94% of illeegal aliens once released show up! LMFAO!
"alternatives to detention are a cost-effective alternative to secure detention" Detention twice in that stupid sentence should clue you in. What an idiot!
94%, sure I believe that.

Those people are not here on vacation. It takes about two years to get a hearing before deportation. They are not detained so they have the two years to do what they came here for.

Why would they not check in?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
94%, sure I believe that.
Those people are not here on vacation. It takes about two years to get a hearing before deportation. They are not detained so they have the two years to do what they came here for.
Why would they not check in?
Why didn't they check in when they crossed illegally?

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't they check in when they crossed illegally?
Dear Mr. Warrior. If you should happen to be bored, on the Wynne, Ar forum sight there is a very nice girl that got slammed for no reason by an idiot name Kristy if you are bored and want to play, you could tell Kristy that was not very nice. I am only asking because your name caught my attention. I have asked some friends on here for their assistance also. But I really feel like you could only add to the situation, since you had the foresight to pick that as a name for yourself. Thank you in advance.

“once was blind”

now I see

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Barney you could help too if you wanted. lol

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are no illegal aliens with ankel bracelets on them. ICE just released 10,000+ illegal aliens. Do you think they all had bracelets? Who is going to enforce all of this. I knew you were stupid but I didn't realize you were this stupid!
Where did you get the number 10,000 from, ICE characterized it as "several hundred.

If you had read any of those articles before shooting your mouth off you would have read who is enforcing it, and it plainly says not all will wear a bracelet.

The fact of how many is irrelevant, the fact you said "never did, never will" is .

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

the insight wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mr. Warrior. If you should happen to be bored, on the Wynne, Ar forum sight there is a very nice girl that got slammed for no reason by an idiot name Kristy if you are bored and want to play, you could tell Kristy that was not very nice. I am only asking because your name caught my attention. I have asked some friends on here for their assistance also. But I really feel like you could only add to the situation, since you had the foresight to pick that as a name for yourself. Thank you in advance.
Do you or your friend have big tits?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get the number 10,000 from, ICE characterized it as "several hundred.
If you had read any of those articles before shooting your mouth off you would have read who is enforcing it, and it plainly says not all will wear a bracelet.
The fact of how many is irrelevant, the fact you said "never did, never will" is .
They released 10,000 plus that first day. YOU and the public have not heard about it yet. I am in the know. Keep believing everything you read especially that stuff that fits your agenda!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

the insight wrote:
Barney you could help too if you wanted. lol
Barney will have to pass on your invatation, thanks for asking.

“once was blind”

now I see

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you or your friend have big tits?
Well sure I do. The girl is just someone who doesn't deserve it. I know you big boys are talking important stuff, but just placate me for a minute because you have nothing to lose.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

the insight wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sure I do. The girl is just someone who doesn't deserve it. I know you big boys are talking important stuff, but just placate me for a minute because you have nothing to lose.
OK!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Well warrior when obamacare is in force if it ain't stopped. You will lose the freedom to chose you doctor and if michelle obama has her way because of obamacare we will eat our vegies. Obamacare we will lose freedoms. You need to find out. You say at least one freedom, Smoking you can't smoke in most stores, any government buildings, restuarants, buses not even in your own car, etc. and alot of other places. Because the nanny government knows what is best for you. One other freedom, Small business has so many regulations on them. The government is telling small business how to run their business. That is the reason why small business are hurting because the government won't leave them alone. Ask any small business owner and you find out i'm not kidding. Get ready before obama's term is over we will lose more freedom. If you need we haven't lost any freedom, you might want to rethink that.
I still have my doctor. I eat any veggies I want or don't want. I can't drink beer in most stores or go naked in them either. I can smoke in designated areas if I smoked, just like I can shoot a fire arm or hit a golf ball in designated areas. The government tells me how fast I can drive and how much tax I have to pay. You talk just like she does, about laws, rules, regulations and policies. She has policies at her work place where she can't do whatever it is she wants to do without suffering the consequences. I have not lost one freedom or have you or her, not one!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Goodnight!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't they check in when they crossed illegally?
Which would you rather do, sit your ass in jail and wait for a trial or check in once a week, or wear a bracelet, and be free while waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,601 - 21,620 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
guy at Wendy's 2 hr xoxo 3
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 10 hr cookie monster 9,712
Pocahontas Auction 14 hr Guest 4
Hispanic Radio Station Coming To Town 15 hr Juan 10
Mark Bradly Arrested 17 hr Guest 3
5 rivers medical center Wed hmm 67
Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randol... Wed guest 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••