No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23249 Mar 6, 2013
Go, Rand, Go!
PLEASE talk some sense into America!!
At least there is ONE person speaking out for us in our capitol.
Check out CSpan now.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23250 Mar 6, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
Go, Rand, Go!
PLEASE talk some sense into America!!
At least there is ONE person speaking out for us in our capitol.
Check out CSpan now.
I agree. GO!

SE Michigan

#23251 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. GO!
See what I mean, Wiser? Maybe you want to ask Warrior what he means by this? Ask him if he disagrees with Rand Paul and thinks Obama should kill US citizens without charges, without trial and with total disregard to our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23252 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
See what I mean, Wiser? Maybe you want to ask Warrior what he means by this? Ask him if he disagrees with Rand Paul and thinks Obama should kill US citizens without charges, without trial and with total disregard to our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
WARRIOR said if an American born terrorist kidnapped your better half and 2 dogs and stated that they would be killed within 24 hours WARRIOR would do whatever it takes including water boarding a captured terrorist to gain information on their whereabouts!

WARRIOR also stated that if it was absolutely sure and known that a car full of American Terrorists were on their way to your office building to blow up innocent women and children and YOU, that he would give the green light to kill all terrorists before they reached their intended destination.

SE Michigan

#23253 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WARRIOR said if an American born terrorist kidnapped your better half and 2 dogs and stated that they would be killed within 24 hours WARRIOR would do whatever it takes including water boarding a captured terrorist to gain information on their whereabouts!
WARRIOR also stated that if it was absolutely sure and known that a car full of American Terrorists were on their way to your office building to blow up innocent women and children and YOU, that he would give the green light to kill all terrorists before they reached their intended destination.
Waterboarding? Why not just make him read your posts?

SE Michigan

#23254 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WARRIOR said if an American born terrorist kidnapped your better half and 2 dogs and stated that they would be killed within 24 hours WARRIOR would do whatever it takes including water boarding a captured terrorist to gain information on their whereabouts!
All over the country at this very minute, there are people on their way to some destination with the intent to commit felonies against other people. Why not drop the atom bomb on the country and we'll prevent ALL those crimes?

SE Michigan

#23255 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
If it was absolutely sure and known that some crime was going down in that manner, the proper steps would have already been taken to determine this!

We have steps and processes that we MUST follow. It is your line of thinking that caused our founders flee Europe and to draft our founding documents in the first place!

Here you go Wiser,
still think Warrior is that great conservative?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23256 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
All over the country at this very minute, there are people on their way to some destination with the intent to commit felonies against other people. Why not drop the atom bomb on the country and we'll prevent ALL those crimes?
So if a group of terrorists have you naked, bent over a chair fixing to stick it in you and rape the hell out of you over and over and over again you want me not to intervene?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23257 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
If it was absolutely sure and known that some crime was going down in that manner, the proper steps would have already been taken to determine this!
We have steps and processes that we MUST follow. It is your line of thinking that caused our founders flee Europe and to draft our founding documents in the first place!
Here you go Wiser,
still think Warrior is that great conservative?
WARRIOR is a people first, United States Citizen first type of person. I would do whatever it took to make sure you were safe. I speak from experience!
Voter

Oklahoma City, OK

#23258 Mar 6, 2013
Who all voted

Location hidden

#23259 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are NO ankle bracelets, NEVER has been NEVER will be! You are STUPID!
http://www.sheriffpaul.com/

Tell me what does the second line, of the last paragraph, on the first page, of Sheriff Paul Babeu's letter he sent to Secretary Napolitano say?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23260 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what does the second line, of the last paragraph, on the first page, of Sheriff Paul Babeu's letter he sent to Secretary Napolitano say?
So? I don't care what a Sheriif says. He does not know what he is talking about. Remember he lied about his gay illegal lover. Let's play your game. I am illegal, I came to this country illegally and got caught. They said wear this ankle bracelet and we will let you go if you report to a probation officer? LMAO! What do I have to lose if I do not report? I am already here illegally. LOL! Those illegals were arrested crossing the border in Arizona. Their intendid destination was not Arizona, they were going to other places in the U.S. so what makes you think they will stay in AZ especially when they don't have the money to? There were THOUSANDS of illegals let go and you believe ALL of them have ankle bracelets on and will report to Probation Officers. You are the stupidest person to ever post on Topix! Not a one and I repeat not a ONE of them has an ankle bracelet!

Location hidden

#23261 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are NO ankle bracelets, NEVER has been NEVER will be! You are STUPID!
How about a second source, one quoting a ICE agent"

Those who have been released are non-criminals or low-risk offenders without serious criminal histories, ICE spokeswoman Barbara Gonzalez said.

"Detainees with serious criminal histories are a detention priority and have not been released," she said.

Another ICE official reiterated that all of those released remain in deportation proceedings, released on an order of supervision.

Some of those released will be on intensive supervision, such as ankle monitors, while others will just have weekly check-ins with an ICE officer, the official said.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/27/politics/immigr...

School me some more Buddy.
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#23262 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney just shut up. Do you ever get tired of Warrior owning you fool?

Location hidden

#23263 Mar 6, 2013
A third.

The 56-page report, released today by the Rutgers School of Law–Newark Immigrant Rights Clinic (IRC) and the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) Immigrant Rights Program, examines the various mechanisms employed by Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE)—including in-person reporting requirements and electronic (or ankle) monitoring—to supervise immigrants who are not in detention. For the thousands of participants in ATD programs—many of whom have been deemed neither a flight risk nor a danger to the community—the programs “can be both liberating and debilitating,” the report finds. The report can be accessed at

http://www.law.newark.rutgers.edu/irc-publica...

or at

http://www.afsc.org/document/freed-not-free .

https://afsc.org/story/reform-alternatives-im...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23264 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a second source, one quoting a ICE agent"
Those who have been released are non-criminals or low-risk offenders without serious criminal histories, ICE spokeswoman Barbara Gonzalez said.
"Detainees with serious criminal histories are a detention priority and have not been released," she said.
Another ICE official reiterated that all of those released remain in deportation proceedings, released on an order of supervision.
Some of those released will be on intensive supervision, such as ankle monitors, while others will just have weekly check-ins with an ICE officer, the official said.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/27/politics/immigr...
School me some more Buddy.
There are no ankle bracelets. A release is called an OR which is a release on your OWN RECOGNICANSE. This is usually done for Humanitarian reasons. In the late 80's and early 90's this was done on a massive scale in South Texas with Central Americans. Do you really think that somebody who is here illegally is going to check in weekly? Everybody who has been released is a criminal. We do not know to what extent of a criminal because we do not know if they committed any crimes in their country of origin. I suggest you take a few of them in with you in your mobile home in Salem and see how you like it!

Location hidden

#23265 Mar 6, 2013
A forth.

Getting the idea yet D.A.

In the lawsuit against the office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in Dallas, the Plaintiffs argue that the use of electronic shackles is “cruel and unusual punishment that violates human rights, civil and constitutional.”

In the document, ICIE calls on the court to order the removal of the electronic device from those that have them, and to bring and stop to the future placement of the device on illegal immigrants who meet criteria, such as having been released by ICE on their own recognizance, who have resided in the country for more than 5 consecutive years, that are not a flight risk, who lack a criminal record or pose no threat to national security, that they have verifiable ties with the United States and family who are citizens or permanent residents of this country.

http://www.icie.us/web/2012/04/24/icie-sues-t...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23268 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
A forth.
Getting the idea yet D.A.
In the lawsuit against the office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in Dallas, the Plaintiffs argue that the use of electronic shackles is “cruel and unusual punishment that violates human rights, civil and constitutional.”
In the document, ICIE calls on the court to order the removal of the electronic device from those that have them, and to bring and stop to the future placement of the device on illegal immigrants who meet criteria, such as having been released by ICE on their own recognizance, who have resided in the country for more than 5 consecutive years, that are not a flight risk, who lack a criminal record or pose no threat to national security, that they have verifiable ties with the United States and family who are citizens or permanent residents of this country.
http://www.icie.us/web/2012/04/24/icie-sues-t...
Shackels are a device used to transport criminals and aliens to and through courtrooms! Illegal aliens have never had electronic monitoring bracelets and never will. You are the biggest dumb ass in this country! I have forgotten more about National Security than you will ever know!

Location hidden

#23270 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are no ankle bracelets. Do you really think that somebody who is here illegally is going to check in weekly?
I will defer that question to the Dept. of Homeland Security.

“The Department of Homeland Security has itself told Congress that alternatives to detention are a cost-effective alternative to secure detention of immigrants in removal proceedings. And the Department of Homeland Security’s own alternative to detention program has ensured that 94 percent of people appear for their immigration hearings.”

http://www.gpb.org/news/2013/02/27/some-georg...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23271 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will defer that question to the Dept. of Homeland Security.
“The Department of Homeland Security has itself told Congress that alternatives to detention are a cost-effective alternative to secure detention of immigrants in removal proceedings. And the Department of Homeland Security’s own alternative to detention program has ensured that 94 percent of people appear for their immigration hearings.”
http://www.gpb.org/news/2013/02/27/some-georg...
LMAO! You are an IDIOT! You think 94% of illeegal aliens once released show up! LMFAO!

"alternatives to detention are a cost-effective alternative to secure detention" Detention twice in that stupid sentence should clue you in. What an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicken Plant 3 hr Bulls Eye 6
Daycare 4 hr Lacey 4
Benny Blackwell 5 hr Chris 7
Work needed for Christmas 10 hr Beatle 28
Do the theatre still have good shows? Wed the truth 15
I must be obsolete Wed curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) Wed greenbrier 36
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web