Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23228 Mar 6, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Like you i do agree our country is in trouble. But like you i don't listen to obama, i believe it was a mistake to put him in office. I respect you opinions please respect mine. You ain't brainwashed, I ain't brainwashed. But will you agree that those that listen to obama are brainwashed into believeing that everything is just fine and we are on the right path. When you and i know it's not the truth and this country is in trouble. And i hope you are for smaller government. The government is getting way to big. Are you saying obamacare is a mistake, because i am a big mistake. I really don't want to argue with you. Because that's what i am seeing everybody arguing about the situation instead of finding solutions. And yes i do get onto barney and some of the others because they act like experts and the rest of us are stupid. We get enough of that crap off obama. He thinks all americans are stupid and they will believe whatever he says. I hope you are conservative because we don't have enough of them on here. Incase you haven't notice there is quite a few liberals.
"But like you i don't listen to obama,"
Where in the world do you get the idea that I listen to Obama? What's more, even if I do "listen" to him on occasion, what in the world would EVER give you the notion that I AGREE with him?

"I respect you opinions please respect mine."
I would if I knew what they were. LOL.

"And i hope you are for smaller government."
The fact that I am a professed HUGE Ron Paul supporter should give you a clue as to how small I think government should be!

"Are you saying obamacare is a mistake,
I never said Obamacare was a mistake. But I did say it was a flat out assault on liberty and a blatant disregard for the rights of every American citizen in this country.

"I really don't want to argue with you."
That's a relief!

"I hope you are conservative because we don't have enough of them on here."
Nor do we have enough of them holding elected office. Sidenote- Republican in name does not equate to conservative in lifestyle.
The fact that I am a professed HUGE Ron Paul supporter should give you a clue as to how coservative I am.

But then, I question how much you really know about who Ron Paul is or his conservative voting record. Most people are not too familiar with him because his record as a twelve term Texas Congressman has never been presented to the people by the msm. The msm will never let a true conservative win. That's just the way it is....for now.

SE Michigan

#23229 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>I told you i ain't trying to argue with you. But if you are a conservative, congrads it would be nice to have somebody on here other than warrior that has common sense. Because that's something else this country lacks big time. And the last four years it's like everybody has gone stupid. So be smart don't join that croud.
Be careful picking your friends. Warrior, though he may be a decent guy for the most part, is more liberal than what you seem to think he is.

He will be the first to tell you you have not lost any freedoms in this country. THAT is NOT something any real conservative would ever say. I can back that up if you wish me to, as well! In many respects he believes in big government. He supports seatbelt laws. He supports banning tent camping in parks (for the good of the camper). He supports the PATRIOT ACT! He supports the NDAA! That's just a start. Simply being for lower taxes doesn't make one a conservative.

Location hidden

#23230 Mar 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
"President Obama would never release 500 criminal illegals to the streets of his hometown, yet he has no problem with releasing them in Arizona. The safety of the public is threatened and the rule of law discarded as a political tactic in this sequester battle,". This was a part of a statement released by Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu of Arizona. Now I understand that you are a pretty smart guy but I think I will go with the sheriff who actually deals in this every day. Besides, it's been shown time and time again that many of the arrests made of illegal immigrants were for criminal acts and not simply because they were here illegally. So you can do with that what you will.

Keep in mind this happened in AZ. Do you really think if this was anything more than political grandstanding on the Sheriff's part, that finger in the presidents face, Governor Jan Brewer would not still be screaming, or the entire Republican party?

The good Sheriff abandoned his bid for Congress, and resigned from the Romney campaign because of a very public break up of him and his illegal alien boy friend.

There are petty "criminal acts" as well as major ones,

and that is what I will do with it.

SE Michigan

#23231 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>I told you i ain't trying to argue with you. But if you are a conservative, congrads it would be nice to have somebody on here other than warrior that has common sense. Because that's something else this country lacks big time. And the last four years it's like everybody has gone stupid. So be smart don't join that croud.
BTW, I don't join crowds from either side. I simply stand by the candidates that honor their oath of office, even when to do so means loss of popularity.

SE Michigan

#23232 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>But remember if she's approve and probably will be. Because obama seems to get everything he wants. The epa has already lots of power. And obama has give them power to do whatever they want. But if you start noticing your electric bill going up and eventually tripleing, you will realize i wasn't kidding. And king obama sure ain't going to help you pay for it.
Like I said, my electric bill has ALREADY tripled, just in the past three years! So has my food bill.

SE Michigan

#23233 Mar 6, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I use those old wwii surplus ammo in my 54. Ive owned it for years itsa bolt action and ive never cleaned it. I pour motor oil down the barrell occasonaly. If you thouroghly cook the wild hog meat those diseases dont matter. Wild hogs are just escaped domestic pigs. And very few wild hogs have the diseases anyway.guarntee its cleaner and healthier than any meat you buy at the stores.
This video will make everyone question why they would ever eat store bought meat. It's quite lengthy, but worth watching for anyone concerned about being healhty.
http://w3.newsmax.com/newsletters/brownstein/...

SE Michigan

#23234 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I remember you callling me out first without calling the other guy out at all. Looks like you fight fire with fire also. Is being a hypocrite a girl thing?
I don't hold that "other guy" to the same high standards I do you. Take that as a compliment.

SE Michigan

#23235 Mar 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree with that as well.
Thank you. There IS some sanity left in the world!

Location hidden

#23236 Mar 6, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful picking your friends. Warrior, though he may be a decent guy for the most part, is more liberal than what you seem to think he is.
He will be the first to tell you you have not lost any freedoms in this country. THAT is NOT something any real conservative would ever say. I can back that up if you wish me to, as well! In many respects he believes in big government. He supports seatbelt laws. He supports banning tent camping in parks (for the good of the camper). He supports the PATRIOT ACT! He supports the NDAA! That's just a start. Simply being for lower taxes doesn't make one a conservative.
Here is the Republicans problem,

Many of these ICE detainees are held at private facilities, which are contracted to house illegals.

Get that- "contracted", paid for by tax dollars.

No detainess, no rent check for the wealthy CEO who wants a return on his campagin contrabution.

Have the Republican voter calling for less spending, but lets make sure those contractors get their pockets full of tax money.
what

Saint Louis, MO

#23237 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of these ICE detainees are held at private facilities, which are contracted to house illegals.
No detainess, no rent check for the wealthy CEO who wants a return on his campagin contrabution.
Have the Republican voter calling for less spending, but lets make sure those contractors get their pockets full of tax money.
Here's the democrat problem

They take tax dollars under the guise of helping people and end up simpy helping themselves and filling their donor's pockets.

Location hidden

#23238 Mar 6, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the democrat problem
They take tax dollars under the guise of helping people and end up simpy helping themselves and filling their donor's pockets.
You mean like school vouchers? No-could not be that?

Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#23239 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind this happened in AZ. Do you really think if this was anything more than political grandstanding on the Sheriff's part, that finger in the presidents face, Governor Jan Brewer would not still be screaming, or the entire Republican party?
The good Sheriff abandoned his bid for Congress, and resigned from the Romney campaign because of a very public break up of him and his illegal alien boy friend.
There are petty "criminal acts" as well as major ones,
and that is what I will do with it.
Now you are bringing up things that have no relevence in the discussion not that I'm suprised. Are the majority of illegal immigrants that are held in jail, which is where these particular immigrants were released from, there because they were illegal or because they committed a crime? Stay on task Barney.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#23240 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Contractor or investors like Solyndra, does it really matter? I would be willing to bet that the contractors who got more than they were supposed to didn't get near as much as the investors of failed green energy projects. Besides, the money in question that went to the contractors is the money given which is above the fair market value for the work done. The investors got their profit from a completely failed investment that came right out of the tax payers pockets. The investors should have only gotten their profits if the invesment paid off. Both scenarios are wrong but the American tax payer got took to a much greater degree in the green energy deals than in the deals like Haliburton.

SE Michigan

#23241 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax money should not be used to pay to house illegals, period.

Location hidden

#23242 Mar 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are bringing up things that have no relevence in the discussion not that I'm suprised. Are the majority of illegal immigrants that are held in jail, which is where these particular immigrants were released from, there because they were illegal or because they committed a crime? Stay on task Barney.
Being the persons we are talking about are illegal aliens it seems safe to say, if they are illegal they already committed a crime

Just maybe some of them broke some other laws as well, like a traffic offense, spiting on the sidewalk, etc.

Yes those illegal aliens may have committed more than one offense.

So what does ICE do with these dangerous criminals, they put ankle bracelets on them and have them check in with officers, till they get deported.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23244 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, ROFLMAO, WHAT WPOULD YOU CALL THIS:
Online Detainee Locator System Use this page to locate a detainee who is currently in ICE custody, or who was released from ICE custody for any reason within the last 60 days.
Note: Online Detainee Locator System cannot search for records of persons under the age of 18.
Search by A-Number
If you know the detainee's A-Number, ICE recommends you use the A-Number search. The A-Number must be exactly nine digits long. If the A-Number has fewer than nine digits, please add zeros at the beginning. You are also required to select the detainee's correct Country of Birth.
* A-Number:(e.g., 012345678)
* Country of Birth:-- Select a Country -- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua-Barbuda
ETC. ETC.
WTF! What does any of this have to do with ankle bracelets? Illegal Aliens NEVER get ankle bracelets. You post a bunch of other stuff to deflect.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23245 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"They should investigate"
Seriously, how frigging ignorant can you be, the possibilities are endless.
http://issues.oversight.house.gov/fastandfuri...
AND? What happened?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23246 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of Federal Detention Facilities around the Nation. There are some Private facilities that hold illegal aliens also. Those Private facilities are paid by the head. If they do not have aliens to feed, clothe and shelter they don't get paid. So they WANT illegal aliens locked up not let go! The tax payer pays for ALL private and and Federal detention. One thing this country never does is run criminal history checks on aliens from their country of origin. That means we do not know what these aliens have done bad in their countries. I guarantee you many of these illegal aliens will comitt crimes while thay are out, some serious crimes. 99 percent of them will never turn theirselves back in unless given amnesty. This pathetic loser Obama is dangerous to America.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23247 Mar 6, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax money should not be used to pay to house illegals, period.
Who do you think pays the Border Patrol, OFO and ICE. Who funds PISPC, KROME and EPSPC? Tax dollars are used to house EVERY criminal in this country!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23248 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Being the persons we are talking about are illegal aliens it seems safe to say, if they are illegal they already committed a crime
Just maybe some of them broke some other laws as well, like a traffic offense, spiting on the sidewalk, etc.
Yes those illegal aliens may have committed more than one offense.
So what does ICE do with these dangerous criminals, they put ankle bracelets on them and have them check in with officers, till they get deported.
There are NO ankle bracelets, NEVER has been NEVER will be! You are STUPID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funera Homes 33 min Truth 7
Daycare 1 hr Guest 5
I must be obsolete 3 hr Just Me 9
Chicken Plant 7 hr Bulls Eye 6
Benny Blackwell 9 hr Chris 7
Work needed for Christmas 13 hr Beatle 28
Do the theatre still have good shows? Wed the truth 15
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web