Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,226 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23209 Mar 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right but do you think Obama will just comply? No, he will do what he has always done. Create a distraction and give it an insane amount of attention until his uninformed voters cause a stir that needs to be addressed by the media. All the while shifting the focus to a major issue like jobs or the debt ceiling forcing republicans to take up the fight for several months leaving the illegal immigrant issue alone. In the process, the republicans will argue their equally pathetic solution for whatever major issue Obama has shifted to. By the time that fight is over, the public has lost interest in the illegal immigrants and any republican that brings it up ends up looking like some grumpy old fart that came to the party after it's over. All this happens as Ameirca continues to move farther away from the greatness and freedom we never had to lose in the first place.
LOL. True. But we DID have to lose our freedom (which Warrior will vehemently deny we've lost) because we elected, and then reelected, the very individuals who are the offenders. And the one person who tried to defend our freedoms, was treated like a nut. Then we had the media, with the help of our elected officials, brainwashing the people, and succeeded in keeping the very man who would have defended our freedoms, from being elected president three times! Go figure.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23210 Mar 5, 2013
now we know wrote:
<quoted text>
I put that trespassing question out for you Curmudgeon because you were Arguing about people trespassing on YOUR land.
It was meant as a joke.
I have had beavers on my land and also sometimes a hog.
The beavers are a small problem and in the past USDA aphis trappers would take care of them. The hogs do more damage in one week than a family of beavers would do in several months.I never thought about eating one or a wild hog that is full of parasites and pseudo rabies virus.
I don't like to kill animals just for the heck of it, but if they are damaging the land then that is something I have to do. I shot a hog last year with a moslin-nagant rifle and he dropped dead in his tracks. I used the military surplus rounds that force you to clean the gun soon after you use it or the barrel will get corroded. Its much cheaper to shot than a 7mm mag and does as good a job on anything up to 300 yards.
I use those old wwii surplus ammo in my 54. Ive owned it for years itsa bolt action and ive never cleaned it. I pour motor oil down the barrell occasonaly. If you thouroghly cook the wild hog meat those diseases dont matter. Wild hogs are just escaped domestic pigs. And very few wild hogs have the diseases anyway.guarntee its cleaner and healthier than any meat you buy at the stores.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23212 Mar 6, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
LOL, it was illegal aliens being monitored by ankle bracelets, look at the last page of the SHERIFF'S letter he asks if they had a criminal record.


Maybe Sheriff Paul needs to be looking for his lost files rather than ICE detainees.

An immigration hawk in a border state, Babeu until recently was a rising star in the Republican Party. He was the Arizona co-chair of Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign and had launched a run for Congress this year.

He was till he got caught living with his gay illegal alien boyfriend.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23213 Mar 6, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
The current administration released a bunch of dangerous criminal illegals in AZ. The local sheriff sent a letter to Secretary Napolitano asking for an investigation. The release of those criminals was done with no communication to the sheriffs dept in that town ahead of time. Anyone in congress from either house could call for an investigation. Will there be one? The silence is deafening.
There is a investagation, x3

Besides the latest investigation and the one looking into the breakup, Babeu and several of his top aides are also facing a federal investigation into whether they spent government resources to engage in political campaigning. They have denied wrongdoing in all three.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23215 Mar 6, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there no intellectual honesty anymore? Even among so-called conservatives, which you apparently are not? It should have been obvious to you that I only used that word in response to Churm using it against me FIRST?
As often as I disagree with him on animal killing issues, I still defend him when something is said unjustly against or about him. I will do that with ANYONE falsely accused of something.
Had you been intellectually honest, like me, and like a true conservative, you would have called him out for calling me an idiot first when that name was not warranted by my post. But NOOOOOOOO...... you gleefully jump all over me at the first opportuniuty.....
Is it a guy thing? You guys need to stick together for some reason?
Am I a threat to you?
Well, I remember you callling me out first without calling the other guy out at all. Looks like you fight fire with fire also. Is being a hypocrite a girl thing?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23216 Mar 6, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's only hunted elk once.
When did I say I was married?
Oh you're married, it may not be by paper and church but I can tell that man has marriage power over you..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23217 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, it was illegal aliens being monitored by ankle bracelets, look at the last page of the SHERIFF'S letter he asks if they had a criminal record.
Maybe Sheriff Paul needs to be looking for his lost files rather than ICE detainees.
An immigration hawk in a border state, Babeu until recently was a rising star in the Republican Party. He was the Arizona co-chair of Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign and had launched a run for Congress this year.
He was till he got caught living with his gay illegal alien boyfriend.
Illegal aliens don't get ankle bracelets, never have never will..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23218 Mar 6, 2013
They should investigate Lying Obama and Lying Holder in the deaths of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE Agent Javier Zapata. Obama has blood on his hands and soon Dumb Ass Napolitano will have blood on her hands as soon as one of the thousands of criminal aliens she let loose seriously harms a U.S. Citizen. I hope all these aliens end up in Salem..

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23220 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Illegal aliens don't get ankle bracelets, never have never will..
OMG, ROFLMAO, WHAT WPOULD YOU CALL THIS:

Online Detainee Locator System Use this page to locate a detainee who is currently in ICE custody, or who was released from ICE custody for any reason within the last 60 days.

Note: Online Detainee Locator System cannot search for records of persons under the age of 18.

Search by A-Number
If you know the detainee's A-Number, ICE recommends you use the A-Number search. The A-Number must be exactly nine digits long. If the A-Number has fewer than nine digits, please add zeros at the beginning. You are also required to select the detainee's correct Country of Birth.

* A-Number:(e.g., 012345678)
* Country of Birth:-- Select a Country -- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua-Barbuda
ETC. ETC.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#23221 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, ROFLMAO, WHAT WPOULD YOU CALL THIS:
Online Detainee Locator System Use this page to locate a detainee who is currently in ICE custody, or who was released from ICE custody for any reason within the last 60 days.
Note: Online Detainee Locator System cannot search for records of persons under the age of 18.
Search by A-Number
If you know the detainee's A-Number, ICE recommends you use the A-Number search. The A-Number must be exactly nine digits long. If the A-Number has fewer than nine digits, please add zeros at the beginning. You are also required to select the detainee's correct Country of Birth.
* A-Number:(e.g., 012345678)
* Country of Birth:-- Select a Country -- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua-Barbuda
ETC. ETC.
Just because a policy is listed on a public website doesn't mean it's actually being followed. Have you learned nothing from this administration? Either you are too naive or too ignorant to figure that out.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23222 Mar 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
They should investigate Lying Obama and Lying Holder in the deaths of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE Agent Javier Zapata. Obama has blood on his hands and soon Dumb Ass Napolitano will have blood on her hands as soon as one of the thousands of criminal aliens she let loose seriously harms a U.S. Citizen. I hope all these aliens end up in Salem..
"They should investigate"

Seriously, how frigging ignorant can you be, the possibilities are endless.

http://issues.oversight.house.gov/fastandfuri...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23223 Mar 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Just because a policy is listed on a public website doesn't mean it's actually being followed. Have you learned nothing from this administration? Either you are too naive or too ignorant to figure that out.
Look here boy, useing another moniker does not make you any
less ignorant.
what

Grand Prairie, TX

#23224 Mar 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Just because a policy is listed on a public website doesn't mean it's actually being followed. Have you learned nothing from this administration? Either you are too naive or too ignorant to figure that out.
Apparently Obama had to take away some of the I.Q. points barny was borrowing because of sequestration.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23225 Mar 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Just because a policy is listed on a public website doesn't mean it's actually being followed. Have you learned nothing from this administration? Either you are too naive or too ignorant to figure that out.
Have you tried it, do you know anyone that has attempted to track any one from this web page.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#23226 Mar 6, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I just see way too much abuse and not enough responsible management. Or maybe it's just a select few here that make it seem that way.
I would agree with that as well.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#23227 Mar 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, you find any thing on this, and repost it.
That story is total B.S.
"The current administration released a bunch of dangerous criminal illegals in AZ. The local sheriff sent a letter to Secretary Napolitano asking for an investigation
"President Obama would never release 500 criminal illegals to the streets of his hometown, yet he has no problem with releasing them in Arizona. The safety of the public is threatened and the rule of law discarded as a political tactic in this sequester battle,". This was a part of a statement released by Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu of Arizona. Now I understand that you are a pretty smart guy but I think I will go with the sheriff who actually deals in this every day. Besides, it's been shown time and time again that many of the arrests made of illegal immigrants were for criminal acts and not simply because they were here illegally. So you can do with that what you will.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23228 Mar 6, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Like you i do agree our country is in trouble. But like you i don't listen to obama, i believe it was a mistake to put him in office. I respect you opinions please respect mine. You ain't brainwashed, I ain't brainwashed. But will you agree that those that listen to obama are brainwashed into believeing that everything is just fine and we are on the right path. When you and i know it's not the truth and this country is in trouble. And i hope you are for smaller government. The government is getting way to big. Are you saying obamacare is a mistake, because i am a big mistake. I really don't want to argue with you. Because that's what i am seeing everybody arguing about the situation instead of finding solutions. And yes i do get onto barney and some of the others because they act like experts and the rest of us are stupid. We get enough of that crap off obama. He thinks all americans are stupid and they will believe whatever he says. I hope you are conservative because we don't have enough of them on here. Incase you haven't notice there is quite a few liberals.
"But like you i don't listen to obama,"
Where in the world do you get the idea that I listen to Obama? What's more, even if I do "listen" to him on occasion, what in the world would EVER give you the notion that I AGREE with him?

"I respect you opinions please respect mine."
I would if I knew what they were. LOL.

"And i hope you are for smaller government."
The fact that I am a professed HUGE Ron Paul supporter should give you a clue as to how small I think government should be!

"Are you saying obamacare is a mistake,
I never said Obamacare was a mistake. But I did say it was a flat out assault on liberty and a blatant disregard for the rights of every American citizen in this country.

"I really don't want to argue with you."
That's a relief!

"I hope you are conservative because we don't have enough of them on here."
Nor do we have enough of them holding elected office. Sidenote- Republican in name does not equate to conservative in lifestyle.
The fact that I am a professed HUGE Ron Paul supporter should give you a clue as to how coservative I am.

But then, I question how much you really know about who Ron Paul is or his conservative voting record. Most people are not too familiar with him because his record as a twelve term Texas Congressman has never been presented to the people by the msm. The msm will never let a true conservative win. That's just the way it is....for now.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23229 Mar 6, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>I told you i ain't trying to argue with you. But if you are a conservative, congrads it would be nice to have somebody on here other than warrior that has common sense. Because that's something else this country lacks big time. And the last four years it's like everybody has gone stupid. So be smart don't join that croud.
Be careful picking your friends. Warrior, though he may be a decent guy for the most part, is more liberal than what you seem to think he is.

He will be the first to tell you you have not lost any freedoms in this country. THAT is NOT something any real conservative would ever say. I can back that up if you wish me to, as well! In many respects he believes in big government. He supports seatbelt laws. He supports banning tent camping in parks (for the good of the camper). He supports the PATRIOT ACT! He supports the NDAA! That's just a start. Simply being for lower taxes doesn't make one a conservative.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23230 Mar 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
"President Obama would never release 500 criminal illegals to the streets of his hometown, yet he has no problem with releasing them in Arizona. The safety of the public is threatened and the rule of law discarded as a political tactic in this sequester battle,". This was a part of a statement released by Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu of Arizona. Now I understand that you are a pretty smart guy but I think I will go with the sheriff who actually deals in this every day. Besides, it's been shown time and time again that many of the arrests made of illegal immigrants were for criminal acts and not simply because they were here illegally. So you can do with that what you will.

Keep in mind this happened in AZ. Do you really think if this was anything more than political grandstanding on the Sheriff's part, that finger in the presidents face, Governor Jan Brewer would not still be screaming, or the entire Republican party?

The good Sheriff abandoned his bid for Congress, and resigned from the Romney campaign because of a very public break up of him and his illegal alien boy friend.

There are petty "criminal acts" as well as major ones,

and that is what I will do with it.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23231 Mar 6, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>I told you i ain't trying to argue with you. But if you are a conservative, congrads it would be nice to have somebody on here other than warrior that has common sense. Because that's something else this country lacks big time. And the last four years it's like everybody has gone stupid. So be smart don't join that croud.
BTW, I don't join crowds from either side. I simply stand by the candidates that honor their oath of office, even when to do so means loss of popularity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for the rock quarry swimming hole 39 min Pokey person 4
Michael 50 min Grow up 1
Ericas the best 2 hr Hly 74
cody welch or Christy plunkett 6 hr craig 1
Ashely waller demoted' 12 hr Crystal 1
Amanda Williams 14 hr suck it 1
She's Not There 19 hr love in 37
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]