No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23138 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, What facts would that be?
First you have to know the definition of fact. Look that up and get back to me!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23139 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>First you have to know the definition of fact. Look that up and get back to me!
Here is a fact-

cow·ard

/&#712;kou&#601;rd/

A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things. Like being exposed as a clueless punk kid.

Excessively afraid of danger or pain or Barney II.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23140 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a fact-
cow·ard
/&#712;kou&#601;rd/
A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things. Like being exposed as a clueless punk kid.
Excessively afraid of danger or pain or Barney II.
Now that you have defined and identified yourself please proceede in asking me another question. I admire your tenacity at wanting to be schooled..
Buck

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#23142 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now that you have defined and identified yourself please proceede in asking me another question. I admire your tenacity at wanting to be schooled..

Why are you so damn stupid?

School me.:)
Liberals are Liars

United States

#23143 Mar 5, 2013
Guns And Ammo Production Maxed Out:“This is a Society Preparing For War”
President Barack Hussein Obama is, arguably, the best gun salesman ever. Over 65 million guns have been purchased since the President took office in 2009. FBI background check statistics indicate that, over the last twelve months, Americans purchased a new gun every 1.5 seconds, a figure which suggests there is much more to the recent panic buying than people just stocking up to go hunting or sports shooting.

The following guns and ammo industry report indicates that every major gun and ammunition manufacturer in the country is running at 100% capacity, with many so far behind that they’ve stopped taking new orders altogether.

SMITH & WESSON is running at FULL capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.
RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.
FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1.
Remington - Maxed out!
Armalite - Maxed out.
DPMS: Can’t get enough parts to produce any more product.
COLT: Production runs increasing weekly…bottle necked by Bolt carrier’s.
LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity…can’t get enough gun quality steel to make barrels.
Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind.
AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.
MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon.
RELOADERS… ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra’s for reloading purposes… it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we’ll keep you posted…

Many who have exercised their Second Amendment protections are first time buyers concerned with Federal and State gun grabs being spearheaded by politicians who are using the Sandy Hook school shooting as a pretext to restrict access to personal defense rifles, larger capacity magazines, and even ammunition.

But this may only be a part of why there’s so much demand. There are millions of Americans who are genuinely concerned with not just the government taking their guns, but all of their other Constitutionally protected freedoms as well. We understand what happens in regimes that disarm their people. We’ve seen the democide of the last century, which left hundreds of millions of people dead or displaced when their governments turned on them. We are determined to prevent it from happening in the land of the free.

Manufacturers were running full-bore, but couldn’t come close to keeping up with market demand.
It wasn’t just the AR-15s, the AK-pattern rifles, the M1As, and the FALs that were sold out. It really hit me when I realized that the World War-era M1 Garands, M1 carbines, and Enfield .303s were also gone, along with every last shell. Ubiquitous Mosin-Nagants—of which every gun store always seems to have 10-20—were gone. So was their ammo. Only a dust free space marked their passing. I’ve never seen anything like it.
Every weapon of military utility designed within the past 100+ years was gone. This isn’t a society stocking up on certain guns because they fear they may be banned. This is a society preparing for war.

With over 300 million firearms in America in the hands of private citizens, the people are sending a loud and clear message to their government. Back off. Stop encroaching on our personal liberties. Limit yourself to your Constitutionally granted powers and nothing more. You’re not the only ones that are armed.
curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#23144 Mar 5, 2013
Liberals are Liars wrote:
Guns And Ammo Production Maxed Out:“This is a Society Preparing For War”
President Barack Hussein Obama is, arguably, the best gun salesman ever. Over 65 million guns have been purchased since the President took office in 2009. FBI background check statistics indicate that, over the last twelve months, Americans purchased a new gun every 1.5 seconds, a figure which suggests there is much more to the recent panic buying than people just stocking up to go hunting or sports shooting.
The following guns and ammo industry report indicates that every major gun and ammunition manufacturer in the country is running at 100% capacity, with many so far behind that they’ve stopped taking new orders altogether.
SMITH & WESSON is running at FULL capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.
RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.
FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1.
Remington - Maxed out!
Armalite - Maxed out.
DPMS: Can’t get enough parts to produce any more product.
COLT: Production runs increasing weekly…bottle necked by Bolt carrier’s.
LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity…can’t get enough gun quality steel to make barrels.
Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind.
AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.
MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon.
RELOADERS… ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra’s for reloading purposes… it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we’ll keep you posted…
Many who have exercised their Second Amendment protections are first time buyers concerned with Federal and State gun grabs being spearheaded by politicians who are using the Sandy Hook school shooting as a pretext to restrict access to personal defense rifles, larger capacity magazines, and even ammunition.
But this may only be a part of why there’s so much demand. There are millions of Americans who are genuinely concerned with not just the government taking their guns, but all of their other Constitutionally protected freedoms as well. We understand what happens in regimes that disarm their people. We’ve seen the democide of the last century, which left hundreds of millions of people dead or displaced when their governments turned on them. We are determined to prevent it from happening in the land of the free.
Manufacturers were running full-bore, but couldn’t come close to keeping up with market demand.
It wasn’t just the AR-15s, the AK-pattern rifles, the M1As, and the FALs that were sold out. It really hit me when I realized that the World War-era M1 Garands, M1 carbines, and Enfield .303s were also gone, along with every last shell. Ubiquitous Mosin-Nagants—of which every gun store always seems to have 10-20—were gone. So was their ammo. Only a dust free space marked their passing. I’ve never seen anything like it.
With over 300 million firearms in America in the hands of private citizens, the people are sending a loud and clear message to their government. Back off. Stop encroaching on our personal liberties. Limit yourself to your Constitutionally granted powers and nothing more. You’re not the only ones that are armed.
Ive got one of those mosin -nagants 762 x 54 the steel ammo will shoot a hole through a 1/2 thick bulldozer blade. looks like a drilled 3/8 hole.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23145 Mar 5, 2013
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>.
Why are you so damn stupid?
School me.:)
Why do you use so many different names? You can hide your name but you can never hide how stupid you are!

Blytheville, AR

#23146 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, What facts would that be?
Yes, we know you are incapable of recognizing facts. It's good to see you're starting to realize this yourself.
WARRIOR

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#23147 Mar 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we know you are incapable of recognizing facts. It's good to see you're starting to realize this yourself.
Why do you use so many different names?
Pocahantas-AR

Alamogordo, NM

#23148 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you use so many different names?
Why do you use so many differnt names?
WARRIOR

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#23149 Mar 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we know you are incapable of recognizing facts. It's good to see you're starting to realize this yourself.
You tell him buddy, oh shit, i posted that im talking to my self again
Pocahantas-AR

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#23150 Mar 5, 2013
My goodness Warrior look at post 23148 we are posting from the same town.

Would you like to see one from Blytheville Ar.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#23151 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
im·mor·al
[ih-mawr-uhl, ih-mor-] Show IPA
adjective
violating moral principles; not conforming to the patterns of conduct usually accepted or established as consistent with principles of personal and social ethics.
By definition,it can be and more than likely is immoral to that poster.
Actually it isn't. What is immoral is abuse and exploitation. We have a right and a responsibility to use AND conserve our resources!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23152 Mar 5, 2013
Pocahantas-AR wrote:
My goodness Warrior look at post 23148 we are posting from the same town.
Would you like to see one from Blytheville Ar.
How about from your boyfriends Salem town!!

SE Michigan

#23153 Mar 5, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Beavers damage and kill trees. clog streams and cause erosion. There plentiful thats why there is a bounty on them. The one tree that I just obsereved being chewed on is a big 14 inch diameter cherry tree. The landowner has a cable attched to it for his water gate that keeps his livestock from the highway. He dont want that tree killed. I called him and we just finished setting some beaver traps. I made a new friend I knew his name and who his people are but Ive never talked to him before today. He is a young family man and works nite shift. He drives 60 miles one way to work.
"Beavers damage and kill trees. clog streams and cause erosion."
All totally natural processes.

"He dont want that tree killed."
That tree can be replaced. Maybe the beavers' young don't want that beaver killed!

SE Michigan

#23154 Mar 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who has seen a beaver has an opportunity to kill it. There are still beavers around so everyone hasn't and won't decide to kill a beaver or any other animal for that matter simply for the sake of dominion. Talk about flawed logic. At least try to speak in the context of actual situations and not hypothetical ones.
It's far from hypothetical. Beavers were in alot of trouble until recently.

http://www.ncwildlife.org/Learning/Species/Ma...

There is one species of the beaver in North America and beavers are distributed statewide in North Carolina.

Beavers provide many positive benefits to people; their ponds help control erosion and sedimentation, recharge groundwater resources and provides valuable habitat for waterfowl, herons and other wetland wildlife.

But the beaver’s dams can also cause flooding in agricultural fields and residential areas. They can also destroy timber by chewing on or felling trees.

The best way to prevent conflicts with beavers is to manage their population by letting licensed trappers remove them during the regulated trapping season (November 1 through March 31 statewide), when they can be used as a renewable natural resource because its pelt, meat and castor oil are highly valued.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23155 Mar 5, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Beavers damage and kill trees. clog streams and cause erosion."
All totally natural processes.
"He dont want that tree killed."
That tree can be replaced. Maybe the beavers' young don't want that beaver killed!
Beavers clog up rivers and streams here that supply water to people. The forest service goes in and uses dynamite to blow those beaver dams sky high and guess what happens to the little beavers. Yes people first is the way it has to be!

SE Michigan

#23156 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>She's a woman, she gets all emotional in her thinking. The sky is always falling on her beloved animals.
Gender is irrelevent. My other half is a male AND he is a hunter. Never once has he suggested going out to kill coyotes. Nor have I ever heard him condone it by people who have brought up the subject.

Location hidden

#23157 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>How about from your boyfriends Salem town!!
So you are looking for boys now, you sick little Freak?

SE Michigan

#23158 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Libtard always deflecting when confronted with the facts and no way to refute such!
You sound like a liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christmas party 1 hr Guest 3
that Haley at Wendy's is awesome she's the best 3 hr true 3
I must be obsolete 5 hr Guest 2
Work needed for Christmas 6 hr In the Know 5
Bear Crossing Signs Needed 6 hr Very Disappointed 8
starla fisher 9 hr kit 1
Diane Rodgers Hullar 9 hr kit 2
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:43 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:43AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan