Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Alexander, AR

#23128 Mar 5, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"We have dominion over all of them and can kill them if we please."
That's flawed logic and a strange definition of the word dominion.
If every human in the country decided they had a right to kill a beaver just because they have dominion, there would be no more beavers!
We have a right and a responsibility to use AND conserve our resources! Not to abuse and exploit them.
Everyone who has seen a beaver has an opportunity to kill it. There are still beavers around so everyone hasn't and won't decide to kill a beaver or any other animal for that matter simply for the sake of dominion. Talk about flawed logic. At least try to speak in the context of actual situations and not hypothetical ones.
curmudgeon

Bexar, AR

#23129 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you "conclude" he/she arrived at that conclusion, from that post?
My guess would be the poster was referring to numerous post.
and your full of shit. You cant find a single post where I stated I tresspass. And yep raptor is correct in my younger days I distilled well head gas that wasnt mine. When it was freezing cold I would put out the flame on a oil well. Then hook a long garden hose to that outlet the gas would condense in the hose and fill a 55 gal barrell. My thinking was it was just being wasted by the oil company. they didnt want it nothing wrong with me getting it. It was wrong and I shouldnt have been a gas thief. I knew better and didnt really have a valid excuse. As high a gas is getting its tempting to do it again. Man I just hate to see those flames burning and all that gas being wasted. And its contributing to glowbull warming LOL.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23130 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again talking crap you have heard on Fox, that you do not have a clue what it even means.
1.Normalization of the filibuster has effectively eliminated any reason for a Senate majority to adopt a budget.
2.A budget has no real legal authority.
3.It is not a law.
4.The budgets approved by the different Houses of Congress are basically just statements of intent. It is mostly just a declaration of what the majority wants to do.
5. While a budget is not subject to a filibuster basically every bill is. The Senate majority could approve a budget but thanks to the filibuster being used to create a de facto 60 vote threshold, the majority is unable to even get any bills based on its budget out of the Senate.
6.There is no point in creating a legislative blueprint when you lack the ability to turn those plans into action. The routine use of the filibuster has eliminated any logic for a Senate majority approving budget.
"But in today’s contentious political climate the filibuster has been used in record numbers (nearly 400 times in the 112th Congress) to block votes and debate, and the requirement for 60 votes to end a filibuster has proved virtually insurmountable"
I think you need to go batting practice big boy.
You couldn't carry my JOCK STRAP in Salem. Tell me a little bit about this Fox you watch?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_fe...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23131 Mar 5, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvest? Really? You call killing an animal "harvesting?" Why not call it what it is? Does the real word bother you?
I harvest, I kill, I murder, I slaughter, I usually knock down those mangy ugly mutts in one shot. They call me one shot, one kill WARRIOR! If you hit them right through both lungs they make a loud crying noise and then drop to the ground. You very seldom have them run off too far where you have to track them. I have been using a new semi automatic rifle a Sig 556 that allows me to take more at one time when they are running in their packs.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23132 Mar 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who has seen a beaver has an opportunity to kill it. There are still beavers around so everyone hasn't and won't decide to kill a beaver or any other animal for that matter simply for the sake of dominion. Talk about flawed logic. At least try to speak in the context of actual situations and not hypothetical ones.
She's a woman, she gets all emotional in her thinking. The sky is always falling on her beloved animals.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#23133 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't carry my JOCK STRAP in Salem. Tell me a little bit about this Fox you watch?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_fe...
I would not have any problem carrying one half of a peanut shell on a thread, AKA your JOCK STRAP, in Salem or any where else.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#23134 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't carry my JOCK STRAP in Salem. Tell me a little bit about this Fox you watch?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_fe...
With those responses, I would say you are lacking the body parts that need a Jock strap.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23135 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not have any problem carrying one half of a peanut shell on a thread, AKA your JOCK STRAP, in Salem or any where else.
I know because you never had any problems carrying both of them on your chin!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23136 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
With those responses, I would say you are lacking the body parts that need a Jock strap.
Typical Libtard always deflecting when confronted with the facts and no way to refute such!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#23137 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Libtard always deflecting when confronted with the facts and no way to refute such!
LMAO, What facts would that be?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23138 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, What facts would that be?
First you have to know the definition of fact. Look that up and get back to me!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#23139 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>First you have to know the definition of fact. Look that up and get back to me!
Here is a fact-

cow·ard

/&#712;kou&#601;rd/

A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things. Like being exposed as a clueless punk kid.

Excessively afraid of danger or pain or Barney II.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23140 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a fact-
cow·ard
/&#712;kou&#601;rd/
A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things. Like being exposed as a clueless punk kid.
Excessively afraid of danger or pain or Barney II.
Now that you have defined and identified yourself please proceede in asking me another question. I admire your tenacity at wanting to be schooled..
Buck

Mountain Home, AR

#23142 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now that you have defined and identified yourself please proceede in asking me another question. I admire your tenacity at wanting to be schooled..
.

Why are you so damn stupid?

School me.:)
Liberals are Liars

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#23143 Mar 5, 2013
Guns And Ammo Production Maxed Out:“This is a Society Preparing For War”
President Barack Hussein Obama is, arguably, the best gun salesman ever. Over 65 million guns have been purchased since the President took office in 2009. FBI background check statistics indicate that, over the last twelve months, Americans purchased a new gun every 1.5 seconds, a figure which suggests there is much more to the recent panic buying than people just stocking up to go hunting or sports shooting.

The following guns and ammo industry report indicates that every major gun and ammunition manufacturer in the country is running at 100% capacity, with many so far behind that they’ve stopped taking new orders altogether.

SMITH & WESSON is running at FULL capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.
RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.
FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1.
Remington - Maxed out!
Armalite - Maxed out.
DPMS: Can’t get enough parts to produce any more product.
COLT: Production runs increasing weekly…bottle necked by Bolt carrier’s.
LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity…can’t get enough gun quality steel to make barrels.
Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind.
AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.
MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon.
RELOADERS… ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra’s for reloading purposes… it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we’ll keep you posted…

Many who have exercised their Second Amendment protections are first time buyers concerned with Federal and State gun grabs being spearheaded by politicians who are using the Sandy Hook school shooting as a pretext to restrict access to personal defense rifles, larger capacity magazines, and even ammunition.

But this may only be a part of why there’s so much demand. There are millions of Americans who are genuinely concerned with not just the government taking their guns, but all of their other Constitutionally protected freedoms as well. We understand what happens in regimes that disarm their people. We’ve seen the democide of the last century, which left hundreds of millions of people dead or displaced when their governments turned on them. We are determined to prevent it from happening in the land of the free.

Manufacturers were running full-bore, but couldn’t come close to keeping up with market demand.
It wasn’t just the AR-15s, the AK-pattern rifles, the M1As, and the FALs that were sold out. It really hit me when I realized that the World War-era M1 Garands, M1 carbines, and Enfield .303s were also gone, along with every last shell. Ubiquitous Mosin-Nagants—of which every gun store always seems to have 10-20—were gone. So was their ammo. Only a dust free space marked their passing. I’ve never seen anything like it.
Every weapon of military utility designed within the past 100+ years was gone. This isn’t a society stocking up on certain guns because they fear they may be banned. This is a society preparing for war.

With over 300 million firearms in America in the hands of private citizens, the people are sending a loud and clear message to their government. Back off. Stop encroaching on our personal liberties. Limit yourself to your Constitutionally granted powers and nothing more. You’re not the only ones that are armed.
curmudgeon

Bexar, AR

#23144 Mar 5, 2013
Liberals are Liars wrote:
Guns And Ammo Production Maxed Out:“This is a Society Preparing For War”
President Barack Hussein Obama is, arguably, the best gun salesman ever. Over 65 million guns have been purchased since the President took office in 2009. FBI background check statistics indicate that, over the last twelve months, Americans purchased a new gun every 1.5 seconds, a figure which suggests there is much more to the recent panic buying than people just stocking up to go hunting or sports shooting.
The following guns and ammo industry report indicates that every major gun and ammunition manufacturer in the country is running at 100% capacity, with many so far behind that they’ve stopped taking new orders altogether.
SMITH & WESSON is running at FULL capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.
RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.
FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1.
Remington - Maxed out!
Armalite - Maxed out.
DPMS: Can’t get enough parts to produce any more product.
COLT: Production runs increasing weekly…bottle necked by Bolt carrier’s.
LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity…can’t get enough gun quality steel to make barrels.
Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind.
AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.
MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon.
RELOADERS… ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra’s for reloading purposes… it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we’ll keep you posted…
Many who have exercised their Second Amendment protections are first time buyers concerned with Federal and State gun grabs being spearheaded by politicians who are using the Sandy Hook school shooting as a pretext to restrict access to personal defense rifles, larger capacity magazines, and even ammunition.
But this may only be a part of why there’s so much demand. There are millions of Americans who are genuinely concerned with not just the government taking their guns, but all of their other Constitutionally protected freedoms as well. We understand what happens in regimes that disarm their people. We’ve seen the democide of the last century, which left hundreds of millions of people dead or displaced when their governments turned on them. We are determined to prevent it from happening in the land of the free.
Manufacturers were running full-bore, but couldn’t come close to keeping up with market demand.
It wasn’t just the AR-15s, the AK-pattern rifles, the M1As, and the FALs that were sold out. It really hit me when I realized that the World War-era M1 Garands, M1 carbines, and Enfield .303s were also gone, along with every last shell. Ubiquitous Mosin-Nagants—of which every gun store always seems to have 10-20—were gone. So was their ammo. Only a dust free space marked their passing. I’ve never seen anything like it.
With over 300 million firearms in America in the hands of private citizens, the people are sending a loud and clear message to their government. Back off. Stop encroaching on our personal liberties. Limit yourself to your Constitutionally granted powers and nothing more. You’re not the only ones that are armed.
Ive got one of those mosin -nagants 762 x 54 the steel ammo will shoot a hole through a 1/2 thick bulldozer blade. looks like a drilled 3/8 hole.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23145 Mar 5, 2013
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>.
Why are you so damn stupid?
School me.:)
Why do you use so many different names? You can hide your name but you can never hide how stupid you are!
guest

United States

#23146 Mar 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, What facts would that be?
Yes, we know you are incapable of recognizing facts. It's good to see you're starting to realize this yourself.
WARRIOR

Mountain Home, AR

#23147 Mar 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we know you are incapable of recognizing facts. It's good to see you're starting to realize this yourself.
Why do you use so many different names?
Pocahantas-AR

Alamogordo, NM

#23148 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you use so many different names?
Why do you use so many differnt names?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mikey 55 min wow 7
jennifer truitt (Dec '15) 15 hr Robert 14
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 18 hr Amen 32
Gerry thielemier likes it in the anal cavity 23 hr Gerry 5
News Two arrested on meth charges in Lawrence County (May '10) Thu Yep 60
Stop lights in pocahontas Wed research 4
Lindsey harris Wed babydaddy 4

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages