|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>My you have an unhealthy obsession with size.
Yes, BARNEYII has made it more than obvious that his childish insults and bragging are merely compensating for deficiencies, both mentally as well as physically.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard the term "blowback?" Do you know what it means? Do you know who came up with it?
At this point, it doesn't matter anymore. Our foreign policy is what it is and in order to save face, it will not change. Neither will the attacks against us and the hate. But hey, who in the heck are they to not conform to our way of life?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You watch a lot of movies don't you!

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness little fella, to be "Feeling great" you sure are a might testy.
Told me two times or you might say "over and over again"
"thanks again"
Oh my those little knickers were in such a wad were they not.
Im lmao and you are going Ape shit, whos leading who around Dip?
BTW, thanks for taking the bait! You make it too easy!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>That's true, but do really think these people got the brains to clean it up. And it will take brains to solve the problem. Keep in mind when the crap hits the fan, we will be hit to and we live in this country too. I agree the voters that voted for obama deserve what they get. But the ones that didn't don't deserved to suffer right along with them.
"it will take brains to solve the problem."
Someone who simply knows how to add and subtract will do.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes you are right. I just wish everybody would wake up. It maybe to late.
It IS too late. People will not wake up. They are told to listen, conform and obey, and that is what they do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really want me to go back and post all the names you have called me? All the times you have belittled me?
Yes. Yes.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You watch a lot of movies don't you!
I don't watch any movies.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes. Yes.
Just one of MANY!

You both sound like dumb, stupid, ignorant hicks. Makes me wonder if you hate people as much as you hate animals.

Here's a short lesson in nature, okay, Boys?

There is flora (plants) and fauna (wildlife). Both need each other to survive.

Within the fauna, there is predators and prey. They need each other to remain strong and healthy.

The various species are very different from one another. God made each that way for a reason. They all fill a different niche. That is what makes them so enjoyable to watch and observe. They are not expected to behave like humans. It would be boring if they did.

Cowbirds niche was to follow herds of bison as they roamed the country. They did not have the ability to raise their own young because the herds moved on, so they laid in other birds' nests. Some birds recognize the foreign eggs and reject them. Others don't. But each species still went on.

This is what cowbirds do to this day. If anything, I feel sorry for them- not knowing the love of their young and all...:) But it's nature. It's just what they do. It does not make them evil. Okay, so we control them when they start to affect endangered species. I can deal with that. But they are still one of GOD'S creations. To hate them and indisciminately kill them is to tell God he effed up. I believe God knew just what he was doing.

BS, Churm- "there were no blackbirds in AR in the 60's." You just didn't see them, as most people sill don't. I have watched humans go about their daily routines not noticing a thing while I'm watching 5 million birds soar above their heads. be it hawks, blackbirds, robins or swallows.

Only when I've pointed it out did the people say "Wow! I didn't see them until you showed me."

You both make it sound like predation in order to live is a bad thing. Yet you kill even when it has nothing to do with your survival. Time to grow up boys.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes. Yes.
Not as LILLY WHITE as you want everybody to think right!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not as LILLY WHITE as you want everybody to think right!
Is that the best you could do??? Really? Of all those nasty names and all that belittling of you I did, and that's all you could find? And is it really that bad considering these are the posts I was responding to?
"I kill every coyote and black bird i see. I dont thing we can make them extinct but Ill keep trying."
Churm

"I agree with you 100%. We don't have Armadillos but we have thousands of Praire Dogs that we love to target practice on. You kill those coyotes over there and I'll get them over here and the ones we don't get hopefully we can run off to Mexico!"
Warrior
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Is that the best you could do??? Really? Of all those nasty names and all that belittling of you I did, and that's all you could find? And is it really that bad considering these are the posts I was responding to?
"I kill every coyote and black bird i see. I dont thing we can make them extinct but Ill keep trying."
Churm
"I agree with you 100%. We don't have Armadillos but we have thousands of Praire Dogs that we love to target practice on. You kill those coyotes over there and I'll get them over here and the ones we don't get hopefully we can run off to Mexico!"
Warrior
You said to post it and I posted it. Now you can cherry pick anything you want in order to fit your agenda but I did as you asked. It's nothing but a credibility issue on your part!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So AGAIN I was right! Why do you even try? You are not even in the same league as I am!
You got that one right. Little league is certainly not my league. Only little leaguers like you would post some BS like this and then run and hide from it;

WARRIOR wrote: The LIBTARDS had control of the House, Senate and Presidency for two years and all they did was cram big health care tax down your throat! Enjoy!

May I bring your attention to the word you used "control" not majority but "CONTROL".

As I just showed you, the DEMOCRATS had control of the Senate from SEPT-2009 till Jan. 19,2010.

curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just one of MANY!
You both sound like dumb, stupid, ignorant hicks. Makes me wonder if you hate people as much as you hate animals.
Here's a short lesson in nature, okay, Boys?
There is flora (plants) and fauna (wildlife). Both need each other to survive.
Within the fauna, there is predators and prey. They need each other to remain strong and healthy.
The various species are very different from one another. God made each that way for a reason. They all fill a different niche. That is what makes them so enjoyable to watch and observe. They are not expected to behave like humans. It would be boring if they did.
Cowbirds niche was to follow herds of bison as they roamed the country. They did not have the ability to raise their own young because the herds moved on, so they laid in other birds' nests. Some birds recognize the foreign eggs and reject them. Others don't. But each species still went on.
This is what cowbirds do to this day. If anything, I feel sorry for them- not knowing the love of their young and all...:) But it's nature. It's just what they do. It does not make them evil. Okay, so we control them when they start to affect endangered species. I can deal with that. But they are still one of GOD'S creations. To hate them and indisciminately kill them is to tell God he effed up. I believe God knew just what he was doing.
BS, Churm- "there were no blackbirds in AR in the 60's." You just didn't see them, as most people sill don't. I have watched humans go about their daily routines not noticing a thing while I'm watching 5 million birds soar above their heads. be it hawks, blackbirds, robins or swallows.
Only when I've pointed it out did the people say "Wow! I didn't see them until you showed me."
You both make it sound like predation in order to live is a bad thing. Yet you kill even when it has nothing to do with your survival. Time to grow up boys.
Nope we didnt have the humongus swarms of black birds until the sixties. Until then cotton was king. 99 % of the farm land was planted in cotton. There where cotton gins on every corner. Cotton = no food for those blackbirds. Then They put crop subsudys on rice ,wheat & soybeans and the blackbird populations exploded. Now its rare to see a cotton field. the gins are all torn down. I notice everything. everything regesters its second nature to me. the hawks & birds on the power lines the road kill along the road. the places where game trails cross the road. the cuttings left by the squirrl the scat left by coon fox deer rabbits etc. I constantly read sign. a reciently damaged fence where a human climed over or a deer got hung up. I see a horse deer cow or any animal looking at something and I notice what has them concerned. anything out of place or unusual is noticed. Thats why im good at killing hunting & trapping. If im downwind of someome smoking a cigarette or anything making noise I could easily sneak up on them within shotgun range. Im simply gifted in that way. Someone shoots and wounds a animal and it runs off. I can track and find it. We never had the big blackbird flocks or coyotes here until the mid sixties.
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Churm
Warrior
no blackbirds roosted in my cedar glade this year. and ive caught two housecats reciently. and coyotes kill cats. Ive not seen any coyote sign not heard them howling & yelping so Ive been successful in significantly reducing their numbers. Today I noticed where a beaver was chewing on a large tree thats near the creek bank along the highway. Ill go see if the owner of the land will let me trap it. Good eating and a $15 bounty for the tail.
president

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Go go go
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that one right. Little league is certainly not my league. Only little leaguers like you would post some BS like this and then run and hide from it;
WARRIOR wrote: The LIBTARDS had control of the House, Senate and Presidency for two years and all they did was cram big health care tax down your throat! Enjoy!
May I bring your attention to the word you used "control" not majority but "CONTROL".
As I just showed you, the DEMOCRATS had control of the Senate from SEPT-2009 till Jan. 19,2010.
Democrats still have control of the Senate and have not passed a budget in years! Enjoy it..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Salem have a Budget?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> no blackbirds roosted in my cedar glade this year. and ive caught two housecats reciently. and coyotes kill cats. Ive not seen any coyote sign not heard them howling & yelping so Ive been successful in significantly reducing their numbers. Today I noticed where a beaver was chewing on a large tree thats near the creek bank along the highway. Ill go see if the owner of the land will let me trap it. Good eating and a $15 bounty for the tail.
I pretty much wiped the coyotes off of my place also. There are still so many more to harvest around here.
Trespassing

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> no blackbirds roosted in my cedar glade this year. and ive caught two housecats reciently. and coyotes kill cats. Ive not seen any coyote sign not heard them howling & yelping so Ive been successful in significantly reducing their numbers. Today I noticed where a beaver was chewing on a large tree thats near the creek bank along the highway. Ill go see if the owner of the land will let me trap it. Good eating and a $15 bounty for the tail.

So you trespass? like to kill all the wild life?

You might be 100% right about when coyote numbers increased . Where I am at they howl every night.

Even I might try to legally trap coyotes some next year.
We have red foxes that don't cause much damage so I leave them a lone , possums are a different story and they really are big chicken killers.
some info you might enjoy
even though it might not be 1005 factually correct

Coyote
(Canis latrans)
In Arkansas, the coyote originally was found in the more open areas of western Arkansas. But with
changing agricultural practices, such as clearing of timberlands and creation of more open lands, the
coyote extended its range to the central part of the state by the early 1950s and over the entire state by
the early 1960s. Presently, coyotes are common in every Arkansas county, but are an underused resource.
Coyotes can be beneficial,since they consume large numbers of rodents, scavenge for dead animals and remove crippled and diseased deer
from the deer herd.
Coyotes are controversial, since they sometimes prey upon game animals and domestic animals, such as
cats, dogs and occasionally
upon poultry and other
livestock
. However, proper animal husbandry
measures can control most depredation problems.
Bowhunter observation data provides some modest support for the popular perception that coyote
populations are increasing in the state, however, the large amount
of annual variation in observation
rates and relatively short time frame over which the survey has been conducted make
such
determinations difficult
. However, it is clear that recreational harvest, aided by very liberal hunting,trapping and nuisance wildlife control regulations, is not reducing
coyote populations on a statewide level. Coyote control can only realistically be achieved on a local scale, and only then if a significant effort is made on a sustained basis.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That's the problem they obey and bow down to king obama a little too much and they have stopped thinking for themselves. And they rely on the government for their living.
I find it quite amusing that you would think only their side is brainwashed. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,441 - 21,460 of27,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Villa’s Sylla Prepares to Go out on Loan 8 min Warning 2
Pique: Barca do not need to clear out players 9 min Warning 2
talina folkerts 18 min equally repulsed 6
McLaren yakin bisa meraih kemenangan di musim i... 1 hr Dada vinada 1
Clay Co. Electric 2 hr Guest 22
jerk family member 2 hr guest 3
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Voltaire 919
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance