|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>ALL that just to prove I was right. Thanks!
The point was not which party held the majority, as you are suggesting in this post.

I do believe your argument was the majority held the power to accomplish whatever they chose for a period of two years.

When in fact they only held the possibility of accomplishing that for only a very few months in the Senate.

NO little War boy, I did not prove your post correct, I took your antiquated talking points and stuck them up your ass, and proved how ignorant of politics you are once again.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for continuing to prove how big of a hypocrite you really are.
Good morning Sunshine, did you forget to eat your fiber last night, you sound as if you are suffering from irregularity this AM.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Sunshine, did you forget to eat your fiber last night, you sound as if you are suffering from irregularity this AM.
Feeling great. Thanks again for the morning dose of liberal hypocrisy just two posts into your day. Looking forward to another day of watching you pretending to "lead people around" and telling people how smart you think you are to make yourself feel better, while your lies lead you into walls, over and over again. Thanks again!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Feeling great. Thanks again for the morning dose of liberal hypocrisy just two posts into your day. Looking forward to another day of watching you pretending to "lead people around" and telling people how smart you think you are to make yourself feel better, while your lies lead you into walls, over and over again. Thanks again!
My goodness little fella, to be "Feeling great" you sure are a might testy.

Told me two times or you might say "over and over again"

"thanks again"

Oh my those little knickers were in such a wad were they not.

Im lmao and you are going Ape shit, whos leading who around Dip?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That is the problem with this country now, you sissies sat back and let the LIBTARDS attack us over and over and over again and refused to fight back. After a while it became the norm for the LIBTARDS to bad mouth and belittle us and occasionally when we mouthed off it got immediate negative attention by everybody in the media. I will no longer sit back and be attacked without defending myself, my country, my core values and morals. I will fight fire with fire and slay every last one of these LIBTARDS! GUARANTEED!
True conservatives do fight back, but we do it in an intelligent and mature way using facts.

"After a while it became the norm for the LIBTARDS to bad mouth and belittle us"
Speak for yourself. There is no such thing as a libtard. I have been called plenty of names and belittled by liberals ALOT. You apparently are very weak-minded if it bothers you.

"I will no longer sit back and be attacked without defending myself, my country, my core values and morals. I will fight fire with fire and slay every last one of these LIBTARDS!"
Your core values and morals tell you to call people names? I'm glad mine don't and all the conservatives I know don't either.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Who controls the purse strings?
Who's got the veto power?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to this goofballs words! He thinks Americans are the cause of terorist attacks in this country and around the world. He never blames the terrorists for killing Americans. He is the biggest idiot I have ever seen in politics. Good Riddance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Have you ever heard the term "blowback?" Do you know what it means? Do you know who came up with it?

At this point, it doesn't matter anymore. Our foreign policy is what it is and in order to save face, it will not change. Neither will the attacks against us and the hate. But hey, who in the heck are they to not conform to our way of life?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Yes a crash is coming. It will be us good hard working americans that will have to pick up the pieces.
Speak for yourself. I did my part to try to prevent it. Not enough people listened. It won't be on me to pick up the pieces. If voters won't hold their elected officials to the oath of office they take, they get what they deserve.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Are you serious, do you really want the idiots in charge cleaning it up. They've done enough damage.
The sad fact is it will not get cleaned up. The once great republic we had is gone.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>The regular news outlets are so hung up on obama they don't tell the truth. For the most part, fox is honest they want you to make up your on mind not be deceived with the other news outlet. They are fair and balance. And nobody is making you watch fox that's your choice.
"For the most part, fox is honest they want you to make up your on mind"
No, they aren't and no, they don't! They make your mind up for you and you don't even know it.

I watch Fox, but I recognize the fact that they are not always telling the whole truth. Sometimes they in fact, are HIDING the truth. Sometimes they even LIE, so we don't get the truth. At least I am intelligent enough to see it and don't live in denial that they can do no wrong anymore, like I once thought.

Take words like this and others repeated over and over and over and over on Fox:
"Ron Paul can't win"
"Ron Paul is an isolationist."
"Ron Paul is dangerous."
"Ron Paul should drop out of the race."
"Ron Paul will take away votes from the republican nominee."

There is NO CASE that can be made that that is "fair and balanced" reporting. NONE!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>Your numbers don't tell everything. I don't know where you get your information but michigan is in trouble especially detriot, Mi. Your just keep telling yourself everything is fine and obama is a wonderful president. But again old barney that doesn't make it true. I say you just face the truth. You would rather dispute the facts than admit you might be wrong.
Obama cannot be blamed for all the problems in Detroit. First look at the unions who helped to break the city. Then the corruption in the Detoit leadership over the years.
Obamastan

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama cannot be blamed for all the problems in Detroit. First look at the unions who helped to break the city. Then the corruption in the Detoit leadership over the years.
Maybe not Soetoro, but surely the Democrat party that has held steadfast in Detroit can.
Harry

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Obamastan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not Soetoro, but surely the Democrat party that has held steadfast in Detroit can.
What a dirk sucking brown eye sucker this guy is on the boards he all over Obama sucking his brown eye clean.Th Basterado is a closet gay Democrat.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Obamastan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no doubt the hugely democratic area was ruined by the very policies they espouse. Much of MI is conservative, as we saw with the past election. The people chose a republican governor and they blew away the pro-union and nutty environmental wind energy bond proposals.
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>
There's no doubt the hugely democratic area was ruined by the very policies they espouse. Much of MI is conservative, as we saw with the past election. The people chose a republican governor and they blew away the pro-union and nutty environmental wind energy bond proposals.
If you look at the very places where the dems had their stronghold and Unions back in the day. Those are now poverty stricken blighted towns. The High cost of unions wages benifits ect. raised the cost of production above what the market would pay. So when Nafta and free trade was passed those factories closed shop.There are chinese owned steel mills in arkansas that melt scrap sd make steel that is used right here in the USA. Almost every steel bridge beam used in the US is manufactured by Nuco ymato steel in Blytheville Ark. They couldnt do that if they where union.
what

Woodlawn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness little fella, to be "Feeling great" you sure are a might testy.
Told me two times or you might say "over and over again"
"thanks again"
Oh my those little knickers were in such a wad were they not.
Im lmao and you are going Ape shit, whos leading who around Dip?
My you have an unhealthy obsession with size.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>
True conservatives do fight back, but we do it in an intelligent and mature way using facts.
"After a while it became the norm for the LIBTARDS to bad mouth and belittle us"
Speak for yourself. There is no such thing as a libtard. I have been called plenty of names and belittled by liberals ALOT. You apparently are very weak-minded if it bothers you.
"I will no longer sit back and be attacked without defending myself, my country, my core values and morals. I will fight fire with fire and slay every last one of these LIBTARDS!"
Your core values and morals tell you to call people names? I'm glad mine don't and all the conservatives I know don't either.
Do you really want me to go back and post all the names you have called me? All the times you have belittled me?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was not which party held the majority, as you are suggesting in this post.
I do believe your argument was the majority held the power to accomplish whatever they chose for a period of two years.
When in fact they only held the possibility of accomplishing that for only a very few months in the Senate.
NO little War boy, I did not prove your post correct, I took your antiquated talking points and stuck them up your ass, and proved how ignorant of politics you are once again.
So AGAIN I was right! Why do you even try? You are not even in the same league as I am!

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>My you have an unhealthy obsession with size.
Yes, BARNEYII has made it more than obvious that his childish insults and bragging are merely compensating for deficiencies, both mentally as well as physically.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Have you ever heard the term "blowback?" Do you know what it means? Do you know who came up with it?
At this point, it doesn't matter anymore. Our foreign policy is what it is and in order to save face, it will not change. Neither will the attacks against us and the hate. But hey, who in the heck are they to not conform to our way of life?
You watch a lot of movies don't you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital tax voted down 6 hr guest 10
Your ambulance service sues city 6 hr guest 5
Tackmaster 7 hr yep 2
heather butler 9 hr Just Me 3
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 10 hr Citizen 82
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 12 hr Read the Headlines 9,796
T & J Contracting 23 hr I know 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE