Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23047 Mar 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years, what two years was that? Was one of those years the year Ted Kennedy died?
They had a majority from January 2009 till November 2010.

Next question!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23048 Mar 3, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Kttr8srutJYXX
So do you watch Fox or Youtube?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23049 Mar 3, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess who the father of the tea party is!
I do not know who the father of the tea party is or was or will be. I do not belong to that organization or follow them. So go ahead and educate me...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23050 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
If Romney had won, what would have changed other than the dude in office? Would the wars be over? Would the deficit be gone or reduced? Would unemployment come to an end? Would gas prices have declined?
Your term "libtard" makes you look very immature and no better than the other side. True conservatives will not stoop to the level of calling names in order to get their point across. You lose credibility when you do that. All that is needed are facts presented in an intelligent manner.
That is the problem with this country now, you sissies sat back and let the LIBTARDS attack us over and over and over again and refused to fight back. After a while it became the norm for the LIBTARDS to bad mouth and belittle us and occasionally when we mouthed off it got immediate negative attention by everybody in the media. I will no longer sit back and be attacked without defending myself, my country, my core values and morals. I will fight fire with fire and slay every last one of these LIBTARDS! GUARANTEED!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23051 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No, but the spending would have stopped!!
Who controls the purse strings?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23052 Mar 3, 2013
What if the judge wouldn't have been cancelled by Fox?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eD_ybaXhXnoXX
That guy is a hypocrite. I would hear what he would say on TV and then at night he would say the complete opposite on the radio. Good riddance!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23053 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0V0sTENxfvkXX
Listen to this goofballs words! He thinks Americans are the cause of terorist attacks in this country and around the world. He never blames the terrorists for killing Americans. He is the biggest idiot I have ever seen in politics. Good Riddance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23058 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They had a majority from January 2009 till November 2010.
Next question!
Tell me the dates that the Democrats had a 60% super majority in the Senate from Jan.,2009 till Nov.,2010.

I would guess that Majority in the Senate was not as powerful as you would like to make it to be.

A majority really makes no difference to a filibuster happy Republican Senator.

Here is the answer for my question, because you would not answer it, even if you could have.

The Democratic Party theoretically had a 60% filibuster-proof super majority in the Senate for most of the time period between July 7, 2009, when Al Franken (D) won a contested seat, and February 4, 2010, when Scott Brown (R) replaced Paul Kirk (D). However, Ted Kennedy's terminal illness kept him out of Washington from March 2009 until his death on August 25. The Democrats' 60% supermajority only became a practical reality on September 24 when Kennedy's replacement Paul Kirk was seated.

Location hidden

#23060 Mar 3, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Your numbers don't tell everything. I don't know where you get your information but michigan is in trouble especially detriot, Mi. Your just keep telling yourself everything is fine and obama is a wonderful president. But again old barney that doesn't make it true. I say you just face the truth. You would rather dispute the facts than admit you might be wrong.
No one said all is wine and roses, however the facts you are dening, are saying things are improving.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23061 Mar 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me the dates that the Democrats had a 60% super majority in the Senate from Jan.,2009 till Nov.,2010.
I would guess that Majority in the Senate was not as powerful as you would like to make it to be.
Here is the answer for my question, because you would not answer it, even if you could have.
The Democratic Party theoretically had a 60% filibuster-proof super majority in the Senate for most of the time period between July 7, 2009, when Al Franken (D) won a contested seat, and February 4, 2010, when Scott Brown (R) replaced Paul Kirk (D). However, Ted Kennedy's terminal illness kept him out of Washington from March 2009 until his death on August 25. The Democrats' 60% supermajority only became a practical reality on September 24 when Kennedy's replacement Paul Kirk was seated.
I really don't have time for this long diatribe right now. I am currently flirting with a gal on another forum. I will read your garbage at my earliest conveinence and get back to you!

Location hidden

#23062 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Who controls the purse strings?
Article I, Section 7 states that all revenue bills shall originate in the House of Representatives.

Location hidden

#23065 Mar 3, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and just because you think you are an expert barney, doesn't mean you are. I believe there is quite a few people on here that might agree with me. Hate to break it to you but you are not even close to an expert barney. Wake up barney things are not better. To blow a hole in you numbers. Here's one for friday they told on the news, That the average american has 3% less income than this time last year. You have to ask yourself, if things are better, we would have alot more money in our pockets. We wouldn't have 24 million people out of work. Our unemploylent rate wouldn't be 7.9%. One out of six people wouldn't be on food stamps. Half of all americans wouldn't be getting a welfare checks. Plenty more reasons why things are not better. Guess what mr. expert your numbers don't add up. Mine do and that's what is real and happening. Here's the problem you can dispute what i said but these are the facts, face it. You are wrong.
I will agree with you, I am not a expert, and I don't play one on TV either.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23066 Mar 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL that just to prove I was right. Thanks!

Blytheville, AR

#23067 Mar 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said all is wine and roses, however the facts you are dening, are saying things are improving.
Thanks for continuing to prove how big of a hypocrite you really are.

Location hidden

#23068 Mar 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>ALL that just to prove I was right. Thanks!
The point was not which party held the majority, as you are suggesting in this post.

I do believe your argument was the majority held the power to accomplish whatever they chose for a period of two years.

When in fact they only held the possibility of accomplishing that for only a very few months in the Senate.

NO little War boy, I did not prove your post correct, I took your antiquated talking points and stuck them up your ass, and proved how ignorant of politics you are once again.

Location hidden

#23069 Mar 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for continuing to prove how big of a hypocrite you really are.
Good morning Sunshine, did you forget to eat your fiber last night, you sound as if you are suffering from irregularity this AM.

Blytheville, AR

#23070 Mar 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Sunshine, did you forget to eat your fiber last night, you sound as if you are suffering from irregularity this AM.
Feeling great. Thanks again for the morning dose of liberal hypocrisy just two posts into your day. Looking forward to another day of watching you pretending to "lead people around" and telling people how smart you think you are to make yourself feel better, while your lies lead you into walls, over and over again. Thanks again!

Location hidden

#23072 Mar 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Feeling great. Thanks again for the morning dose of liberal hypocrisy just two posts into your day. Looking forward to another day of watching you pretending to "lead people around" and telling people how smart you think you are to make yourself feel better, while your lies lead you into walls, over and over again. Thanks again!
My goodness little fella, to be "Feeling great" you sure are a might testy.

Told me two times or you might say "over and over again"

"thanks again"

Oh my those little knickers were in such a wad were they not.

Im lmao and you are going Ape shit, whos leading who around Dip?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#23073 Mar 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That is the problem with this country now, you sissies sat back and let the LIBTARDS attack us over and over and over again and refused to fight back. After a while it became the norm for the LIBTARDS to bad mouth and belittle us and occasionally when we mouthed off it got immediate negative attention by everybody in the media. I will no longer sit back and be attacked without defending myself, my country, my core values and morals. I will fight fire with fire and slay every last one of these LIBTARDS! GUARANTEED!
True conservatives do fight back, but we do it in an intelligent and mature way using facts.

"After a while it became the norm for the LIBTARDS to bad mouth and belittle us"
Speak for yourself. There is no such thing as a libtard. I have been called plenty of names and belittled by liberals ALOT. You apparently are very weak-minded if it bothers you.

"I will no longer sit back and be attacked without defending myself, my country, my core values and morals. I will fight fire with fire and slay every last one of these LIBTARDS!"
Your core values and morals tell you to call people names? I'm glad mine don't and all the conservatives I know don't either.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#23074 Mar 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Who controls the purse strings?
Who's got the veto power?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristina Nixon (Jan '15) 4 hr Warning to the boys 8
Billy and Chad Green 5 hr Hmm 6
Brooke Cato 5 hr Hmm 2
The King Family (May '09) 5 hr Earl 91
rollover on 115 5 hr faith 3
Donny Russell 12 hr wildcat friend 2
Scrap Metal 14 hr Paul 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages