Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#22995 Mar 2, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i know. I wished they would get over their love affair with the liar in chief. It wouldn't be a bad thing if the media turned on obama. Then we might all finally get the actual truth.
It wouldn't be a bad thing if the media would just bring us the facts, without bias either way.

SE Michigan

#22996 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>We are talking about obama here. Obama is wreaking this country, nobody is putting their foot down and stopping his agenda. If you think he is doing a fine job you need to think again because he ain't. He's failing as a president.
Every president for the past 100 years has done something to wreck this country. Just who do suppose should put their foot down and stop his agenda? If you think the republicans are any better or would put their foot down, you have another thing coming. They don't give a crap about the country either. They are the opposite side of the same coin. What matters most to both parties is voting blocks and lobbyists.

SE Michigan

#22997 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's called White Liberal Guilt and unfortunatley the liberals control most media outlets..
Government, corporations and advertisers control most media outlets. The last thing they want is to promote is fiscal responsibility. They want everyone to spend, spend, spend. That's how they stay rich and in control. They determine who the president will be long before we ever go to the polls. They have their favorite picks from both parties and that's who they push on the viewers because they know most people are too wrapped up in other things to pay attention.

SE Michigan

#22998 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>I know how you feel i didn't vote for him either. I knew what he would do to our country. He made a bad situation alot worst. Regardless what the media says things are not getting better. You are right he always seems to have his bases covered. Personally i dread the future. Because if we obama and congress don't get spending under control. We are going to crash and it will make the depression of 1929 look like nothing.
Do not dread the future. Just get ready for it and embrace it when it gets here. You control your own destiny.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22999 Mar 3, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Government, corporations and advertisers control most media outlets. The last thing they want is to promote is fiscal responsibility. They want everyone to spend, spend, spend. That's how they stay rich and in control. They determine who the president will be long before we ever go to the polls. They have their favorite picks from both parties and that's who they push on the viewers because they know most people are too wrapped up in other things to pay attention.
You may be cheering on Honey Boo Boo or are waiting for Kim Kardashians baby to be born but it doesn't mean I or those I know are. I am fully engaged in this political battle and have more faith in this country and our Constitution than you do. The voters determine who the President is. You and a half dozen more drank the kool-aid and got all caught up in that nutty Ron Paul and basically flushed your vote down the toilet but hey that's what's so great about this country, you can do silly things and not be punished for it. Or maybe you can be punished for it with the election of Obama, interesting!
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

#23000 Mar 3, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> yep I agree except its not really Obama that is the shrewd calculating mastermind. He is just a puppett. take away the teleprompter and he is a bumbling empty suit. Others are pulling the strings If Romney had been elected he would have been just be a different puppett. Those who are the realmasterminds are the shrewd & calculating puppett masters they are the UN -NWO and Agenda 21 supporters.
As much as I hate to even think that something like that could happen in America, you are probably right.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#23001 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>I guess you never been in a hurry and misspelled something. Oh i forgot you're to busy correcting everybody.
Only you...you might consider proofreading as a profession.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#23002 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote wrote:
<quoted text>

It's called White Liberal Guilt and unfortunatley the liberals control most media outlets..
<quoted text>

Yes i know the media loves obama following him like a puppy dog. And yes they are a bunch of liberals.
Maybe they actually try to report a compilation of the actual news verses some fear-mongering right-wing reality show, aka Fox.

Washington DC

#23003 Mar 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate to even think that something like that could happen in America, you are probably right.
"The cycle will continue until America fails at which point plutocrats will take over and teabaggers will rue the day they gave up their freedom to the Koch brothers and helped eliminate the only protection they had against unrestrained oligarchy; the government"

Here is somthing for you to do M.Guest, where did it come from?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23004 Mar 3, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Maybe they actually try to report a compilation of the actual news verses some fear-mongering right-wing reality show, aka Fox.
Maybe you can tell me a little bit about this Fox you watch? What are they like? What do they report? Tell me a little bit about them?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23005 Mar 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"The cycle will continue until America fails at which point plutocrats will take over and teabaggers will rue the day they gave up their freedom to the Koch brothers and helped eliminate the only protection they had against unrestrained oligarchy; the government"
Here is somthing for you to do M.Guest, where did it come from?
If and When that time comes the teabaggers will be tea bagging your chin like they used to in Salem High School becuase they are the ones with the guns and anmmo and supplies to control this country if they really wanted to.

Washington DC

#23006 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You may be cheering on Honey Boo Boo or are waiting for Kim Kardashians baby to be born but it doesn't mean I or those I know are. I am fully engaged in this political battle and have more faith in this country and our Constitution than you do. The voters determine who the President is. You and a half dozen more drank the kool-aid and got all caught up in that nutty Ron Paul and basically flushed your vote down the toilet but hey that's what's so great about this country, you can do silly things and not be punished for it. Or maybe you can be punished for it with the election of Obama, interesting!
An opinion of Reality from a different perspective.

"The deficit is shrinking, and regardless if it was growing, it doesn’t hamper business, or job creation, or affect day to day Americans’ lives or their economic freedom. However, in their drive to cut spending to shrink government teabaggers support killing jobs that does affect every American with loss of services as well as revenue that starves government which is men like the Koch brothers’ goal because less government means fewer regulations and more opportunities to step in and privatize government services like education for a profit. The billionaire Kochs are joined in their drive to starve and privatize the government by the Republican Party, and billionaire corporate CEOs and their campaign to “Fix the Debt” with their message that America faces an existential debt crisis that must be solved immediately regardless their profits are unaffected by the nation’s debt or spending"
right here

Cabot, AR

#23007 Mar 3, 2013
Voting is over drop it already
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23008 Mar 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
An opinion of Reality from a different perspective.
"The deficit is shrinking, and regardless if it was growing, it doesn’t hamper business, or job creation, or affect day to day Americans’ lives or their economic freedom. However, in their drive to cut spending to shrink government teabaggers support killing jobs that does affect every American with loss of services as well as revenue that starves government which is men like the Koch brothers’ goal because less government means fewer regulations and more opportunities to step in and privatize government services like education for a profit. The billionaire Kochs are joined in their drive to starve and privatize the government by the Republican Party, and billionaire corporate CEOs and their campaign to “Fix the Debt” with their message that America faces an existential debt crisis that must be solved immediately regardless their profits are unaffected by the nation’s debt or spending"
Have you seen what the libtards are doing to this country? What is unemployment right now? How about this sequestration? The defecit? The wars? The price of gas? I can go on and on about issues these LIBTARDS are in charge of. You voted for it now eat it. I have enough for me and my family to live comfortably off of for the rest of our lifes! You idiots will have to suffer but then again that's what you want!
curmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#23009 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen what the libtards are doing to this country? What is unemployment right now? How about this sequestration? The defecit? The wars? The price of gas? I can go on and on about issues these LIBTARDS are in charge of. You voted for it now eat it. I have enough for me and my family to live comfortably off of for the rest of our lifes! You idiots will have to suffer but then again that's what you want!
I think the worst thing we face is the loss of purchasing power of our money. Inflation is turning into hyper inflation. and wages & income is falling or at best staganant. Im pretty shure the exact same thing happened to germany,s money before WWII?

SE Michigan

#23010 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You may be cheering on Honey Boo Boo or are waiting for Kim Kardashians baby to be born but it doesn't mean I or those I know are. I am fully engaged in this political battle and have more faith in this country and our Constitution than you do. The voters determine who the President is. You and a half dozen more drank the kool-aid and got all caught up in that nutty Ron Paul and basically flushed your vote down the toilet but hey that's what's so great about this country, you can do silly things and not be punished for it. Or maybe you can be punished for it with the election of Obama, interesting!
"You may be cheering on Honey Boo Boo or are waiting for Kim Kardashians baby to be born but it doesn't mean I or those I know are."
Who's that?

I am fully engaged in this political battle and have more faith in this country and our Constitution than you do."
You are fully engaged to the point of what you see on Fox News. I know. I used to be where you are. You can have all the faih in Constitution you wish. The problem comes with the people that are elected to uphold and defend it.

"The voters determine who the President is."
On that....... you are wrong.

"You and a half dozen more drank the kool-aid and got all caught up in that nutty Ron Paul and basically flushed your vote down the toilet"
A half dozen...really?? Take a look at his early numbers! Guess what would have happened if the media would have actually covered him and presented his message in a fair and balanced way.
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/presidency/tp/...

Any intellectually honest person should be outraged at the way the media treated him. Even if you disagree with him, questions such as this from a respected news organization is shameful and uncalled for. Time wasted on this could be spent on serious questions that afet this country. Even if just out of respect for a presidential candidate. I have never seen any such question be presented on national tv to ANY member of congress, much les a presidential candidate.

"Or maybe you can be punished for it with the election of Obama, interesting"
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. Romney wouldn't have been the savior. He's just another puppet that would have continued the downward spiral away from our founding principles this country's been on for decades, regardless of the party in power. So it happens faster under Obama...big deal. The fact is it is still happening and we had only one option to make a difference in this past election. The people who didn't vote for the best man for the job, but rather "the lesser of the evils," are the ones who wasted their vote.
VOTETHEBASTARDSO UT

Protvino, Russia

#23011 Mar 3, 2013
One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied,'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.'
The florist was pleased and left the shop.
When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.
Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill , the barber again replied,'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.
The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you ' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.
Then a Congressman came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied,'I can not accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Congressman was very happy and left the shop.
The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there
were a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.
And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.
BOTH POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!

SE Michigan

#23012 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can tell me a little bit about this Fox you watch? What are they like? What do they report? Tell me a little bit about them?
They are just as crooked, unfair and unbalanced as any of the liberal channels that are in the tank for the libs. Fair and balanced should mean equal time and equal treatment for all guests, as well as truthful reporting. This is the truth Fox would NEVER let anyone see.

Take a wild guess how large the average crowd was at the Mitt Romney rallies?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#23013 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I agree with you about Obama .
He was straight forward about his intent to change America into a third world county.
He is constantly attacking the 2nd, 4th and the Due process cause of the 14th amendments.
He is creating a vast welfare state that is dependent on the Federal Government.
He wants to destroy all economic prosperity by using this global warming/ CO2 green house effect to tax us into not being able to pay for energy.
His attacks on coal fired electric plants is an example of that.
The Egyptians described a major climate change in something like 3000 BC just after the pyramids were completed.
Everyone knows that those folks had lots of coal burning plants back then which caused temperatures to rise and the drouth in the Nile valley.
That's also why the polar ice caps on Mars are melting, must be all that hot air from Al Gore .
But he only way to stop this guy is to stop the continuous growth of local,state and Federal government with an end to this entitlement program addiction.

SE Michigan

#23014 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If and When that time comes the teabaggers will be tea bagging your chin like they used to in Salem High School becuase they are the ones with the guns and anmmo and supplies to control this country if they really wanted to.
Guess who the father of the tea party is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State prison in Randolph County (Aug '09) 2 hr Cool Man Luke 86
lojj 2 hr CLEAN AIR 1
Kiechs BBQ 3 hr Pokey resident 9
Pocahontas City Attorney & $73,060 he stole 9 hr Vote For Change 18
ISO camper trailer 16 hr Ewing 4
city water park 16 hr Mom of four 22
Kandi g 18 hr Information 4
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs