swamp donkey

Oklahoma City, OK

#22943 Mar 2, 2013
First time ever I've had to pay in taxes. Time to get that white power back
obeythedamnedlaw orelse

United States

#22944 Mar 2, 2013
trespassing is illegal and immoral

ALL trespassers should be shot and any survivors prosecuted.

People shouldn't have to post their property. You filthy scumbags know you are on somebody else's property and you know you don't have any damned right to be there.

STAY THE HELL OFF MY LAND OR PAY THE PRICE
NoOne

Springdale, AR

#22945 Mar 2, 2013
Those found here at night...will be found here in the morning.
Buck

Ash Flat, AR

#22946 Mar 2, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Hwy 56 is close or maybe Im lying?
I would say you are lying, if not the people who own the place you described is going to be pissed off.

Electric fence, black belly sheep, rotated pasture with goats, yeah I would say you are lying.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22947 Mar 2, 2013
NoOne wrote:
Those found here at night...will be found here in the morning.
If you did then you would be facing murder charges .
That's big talk but that's not I have found.
I have a trespasser on land I own in Sharp county and the sheriff won't do anything about, except to warn me that I can't detain him.
It's one of his relatives and as far as them prosecuting him they will do nothing until he actually steals or damages something on the property and then I have to prove it.
I have pictures of him from a hidden camera and it is date stamped, my only recourse is to sue him in civil court.
What I got from all of this was the deputies walking around on the land looking for pot and then fish and game officer who demanded to see my hunting license because I was seen target practicing last summer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22948 Mar 2, 2013
better answers wrote:
<quoted text> If you did then you would be facing murder charges .
That's big talk but that's not I have found.
I have a trespasser on land I own in Sharp county and the sheriff won't do anything about, except to warn me that I can't detain him.
It's one of his relatives and as far as them prosecuting him they will do nothing until he actually steals or damages something on the property and then I have to prove it.
I have pictures of him from a hidden camera and it is date stamped, my only recourse is to sue him in civil court.
What I got from all of this was the deputies walking around on the land looking for pot and then fish and game officer who demanded to see my hunting license because I was seen target practicing last summer.
Call the State Police and voice your concerns. There is always more than one way to skin a coyote!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#22950 Mar 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, whose got you all shook up, Elvis or Fox News?
"This is a federal government that has grown so big and so expensive that they would rather let criminals go than federal employees.…This reminds me of when Fidel Castro released the criminal prisoners in the Mariel boatlift in 1980. To go to that level, that this is the only cost savings we could do is to put Americans at risk by any criminal alien regardless of what the crime was, is inexcusable".
"As Barletta spoke, Carlson could be heard murmuring her agreement in the background. She said it would be “very scary” if this release turned out to be “for political gain.” Then she asked Barletta to keep them informed"
Funny, I thought it was her job to do the informing"
Not likely will FOX inform you of the rest of the story.
A DHS official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told The Hill on Wednesday that career detention facility administrators release low-risk illegal immigrants into a less costly supervision program on a nearly daily basis. Administrators make the call based on their budgetary and infrastructure constraints, without the need for sign-off approval from administration officials, the official said.
What could be less costly than taking them back to Mexico? Oh, that's right, they couldn't vote Democrat if they were in Mexico. If that happened, the country might become the world economic superpower again and undo all the liberals have achieved over the past 5 years. Liberals just can't let that happen so they will blame it on the sequester. Another blatant lie if I ever heard one but I guess if no one calls them on it then no one cares.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#22953 Mar 2, 2013
This argument that the sky would fall if the sequester took place was garbage. First off, the sequester was Obama's idea that he thought would never happen. The second thing is that the sequester isn't cutting any spending from it's current levels. It is a reduction in proposed increases, NOT A CUT. If an agency recieved $1 million in 2012 and it was proposed to give them a 10% budget increase for 2013, the sequester only reduces that $100,000 increase by 2%. This means the agency who asked for $100,000 more in funds will only recieve $80,000. They still increased their budget from $1 million to $1.08 million. I say if they made it on $1 million in 2012, they should be able to make it on $1.08 million in 2013. Many Americans are having to make it on less than they had in 2012. It's a big lie that's being used by the left to get more support from the uninformed voter. We should never question why things are so bad in America when lies like this are not only allowed to happen but when many of the voting public buy into the lie without ever raising a finger to find out the truth.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#22954 Mar 2, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You forget "hmmm" thinks obama is doing a great job. She will never understand anything, because she only thinks he always tells the truth and would never lie to you. I am starting realize it's useless to try to tell her something because she's convinced that she's right and evrybody else is wrong.
She would fall into the category of American's that hate the way things are going in America yet vote and support the very things that are causing our demise because she has bought into the lies of Obama and his administration. Things are getting worse for them as it is for all Americans. I just don't know how bad things will have to get before she and others like her see the light. I'm not even sure that things could get bad enough for them to see the truth.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22955 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Call the State Police and voice your concerns. There is always more than one way to skin a coyote!
I have a large herd of goats at one farm and I have 2 dogs that stay with them 24 /7/365 . I don't have much of a predator problem .
Although there are coyote packs all around the farm and they love to howl at night.
I shot one last year but he didn't look to well,( hung him on the fence for all the world to see)I have the farm fully fenced with woven wire and that slows down dogs.
The Neighbors dog got into the goats last year but these goats are big and they have horns,then the dogs got him cornered and tore him up some. The Neighbor was angry since it was his kids prize pup.
I told him that he was lucky that I saved his dog and not let my dogs finish him. Around here you need to try to get along with everyone.
My biggest predator problems are people stealing animals especially young goats.
I had 7 stolen last year and a large fat castrated male taken the year before during Christmas.
This was Reported to the local sheriff but they never do anything , I know it is my very rich next door neighbor who I have caught stealing anything that isn't nailed down.
We had a very hot discussion about it this fall and I haven't had any losses since.
I moved to the area about 10 years ago and I am still not well accepted because I wasn't from a 2nd or 3rd generation family.
Things are changing with more new folks moving here,but the county is politically controlled by just a few families.

Blytheville, AR

#22956 Mar 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What could be less costly than taking them back to Mexico? Oh, that's right, they couldn't vote Democrat if they were in Mexico. If that happened, the country might become the world economic superpower again and undo all the liberals have achieved over the past 5 years. Liberals just can't let that happen so they will blame it on the sequester. Another blatant lie if I ever heard one but I guess if no one calls them on it then no one cares.
Don't be so sure they're not already bringing in votes from Mexico. There are a lot of ways to manipulate absentee and early voting. Don't you remember Michelle Obama calling early voting the democrats "Secret Weapon?" Also remember, liberals have been in power longer than five years. It took them much longer to run the country into the ground the way they have.
Buck

Ash Flat, AR

#22958 Mar 2, 2013
better answers wrote:
<quoted text> I have a large herd of goats at one farm and I have 2 dogs that stay with them 24 /7/365 . I don't have much of a predator problem .
Although there are coyote packs all around the farm and they love to howl at night.
I shot one last year but he didn't look to well,( hung him on the fence for all the world to see)I have the farm fully fenced with woven wire and that slows down dogs.
The Neighbors dog got into the goats last year but these goats are big and they have horns,then the dogs got him cornered and tore him up some. The Neighbor was angry since it was his kids prize pup.
I told him that he was lucky that I saved his dog and not let my dogs finish him. Around here you need to try to get along with everyone.
My biggest predator problems are people stealing animals especially young goats.
I had 7 stolen last year and a large fat castrated male taken the year before during Christmas.
This was Reported to the local sheriff but they never do anything , I know it is my very rich next door neighbor who I have caught stealing anything that isn't nailed down.
We had a very hot discussion about it this fall and I haven't had any losses since.
I moved to the area about 10 years ago and I am still not well accepted because I wasn't from a 2nd or 3rd generation family.
Things are changing with more new folks moving here,but the county is politically controlled by just a few families.
If you were to call that "large fat castrated male" goat a 'Wether' you would be politically correct.

Its simple-Talk and act like you are from there, not where you came from. It it will do wonders for that acceptance problem.

curmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22959 Mar 2, 2013

Neighbors Outraged After Man Kills Loose Dog Destroying His Livestock
August 29, 2010 at 5:16 pm by Morbid

FINLEY, Wash.– Here’s a story that has people pretty divided. News reports with headlines such as “Pastor slashes puppy’s throat” and “Pastor Admits To Killing Neighbor’s Puppy” have gotten animal dog lovers pretty riled up. The “puppy” in question was a 6-month old Siberian Husky. The dog had gotten loose, made its way on to Pastor David Rea’s property and was in the process of killing his chickens. When none of his neighbors would step in and help stop his livestock from being slaughtered, he jumped into the fray and killed the dog, reportedly with a knife.“Until you’re in there fighting a dog, you don’t know what to do,” said Rea, pastor of Tri-Cities Baptist Church.“You can’t even imagine. It’s a horribly bad deal.” This act has pissed off some neighbors and readers who are condemning what the man did to protect his property. I just know that had he killed a wolf, or cougar, or an alligator, these pissed off people would be praising the pastor’s actions. But because this dog was a pet all of a sudden the rules change? Instead of the nine chickens that got chewed to bits, what if it had been fluffy bunnies, kittens or puppies? What if it had been attacking a child? Do you think we would still be hearing the outcry?

This isn’t the first neighbor who has lost a dog to Rea. Earlier this year Rea shot and killed a black Labrador owned by Bob and JoAnn Fortman. Rea, who says he has a problem with strays, shot the dog as it was running on his property. What he was not aware of was that Bob Fortman was 100 feet behind the dog. Again, the similarity between this killing and the more recent one isn’t just Rea. It’s also the fact that in both cases the dogs were not leashed and were on his property.“He claims to be a man of God,” JoAnn Fortman said,“but I don’t understand that. Men of God don’t do cruel things like that.” The owner of the dead Husky echoed the same sentiments. I found those comments kinda funny…considering that the God she is referring to drowned an entire planet, killed Egypt’s first-born children and destroyed two entire cities. Hell, she’s lucky the pastor didn’t use his teeth to chew the dog’s balls off, wear its entrails like a belt while mounting the dog’s head on the grill of his vehicle. Here’s a news report featuring the owner of the dead dog and a revelation that Rea may have killed a third dog on his property a couple years ago.

Prevent it from happening again? By what, ordering Rea not to kill a dog on his property killing his animals? How about preventing it by making sure your dogs aren’t roaming the neighborhood. Anyway, I am sure I’m in the minority with my opinion on this story, but I said it in our forums and I will say it again. This sounds a lot less like a man hell-bent on killing dogs as it does a bunch of neighbors who have issues keeping their dogs on a leash. It would seem like if you don’t want your dog killed by the owner of the livestock it’s slaughtering, you’d make sure it cannot get loose.(*dons flame retardant suit*)

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2010/08/29/neighb...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us:@dreamindemon on Twitter | thedreamindemon on FacebookI found this article funny-
curmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22960 Mar 2, 2013
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say you are lying, if not the people who own the place you described is going to be pissed off.
Electric fence, black belly sheep, rotated pasture with goats, yeah I would say you are lying.
Of couse I was lying. Do you suppose Dumber than dirt went back & forth driving the lenght of HWY 56 looking for my place? Im shure Ive never killed any of dumber than dirts dogs. I live a considerable distance from oxford ar. My place isnt visible from any public roads. I went to the goat auction today left my billy goat there and told them to mail me the check. It was very cold so I didnt stay very long.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#22961 Mar 2, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> You state I have a mind to go in there and find & remove all of the traps? You claim to support the US counstition and bill of rights? Yet you would like to tresspass and infringe on someones elses legal activity by stealing their property just becuse you happen to have a different opinion. That Is the real test Would you stand up for someone elses counstitional right to protect their property even though you do not agree with their actions. Its impossible to just shoot offending animals. Those marauding dogs hear you before you see them. If your old like me unless their standing dead still you cant hit them with a rifle. They need to be within 12 guage shotgun range. and you gotta be their when they are present. A trap is present 24 X 7. your wrong there are very good reasons to use the traps. They work very effectively thats the best reason there is. your statement (dogs do not know its someone else property) is a lame excuse. The problem is too many folks place the value of there dogs life above the lives of the other animals they kill. those other animals are the lively hood and very costly investment of others. We need state wide leash laws. And require all dogs be tattoed for identifacation. That way the owners of killer dogs can be identified and made to pay for the damage they do. We already require all dogs be rabies vaccinated the vet could do the tatto or chip implant at the very first vaccination. your exmple of a confined dog accidently getting loose has a big flaw. the dogs that do damage arent the escaped pet. they are the free roaming dogs that form a marauding pack.
Just because something is legal, doesn't mean it's right. Private property doesn't give someone the right to inflict cruelty on an animal.

I agree that the dog owners should pay for any damage done by their dogs. Can't go along with chips though. It's like gun registration. Dogs that are chipped make it easier for government to confiscate them.
curmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22962 Mar 2, 2013
better answers wrote:
<quoted text> I have a large herd of goats at one farm and I have 2 dogs that stay with them 24 /7/365 . I don't have much of a predator problem .
Your narrative sounds almost too good to be true. I know a wool sheep farmer he had two of those big white sheep dogs that where supposed to protect his sheep. One was always loose walking along the Highway. eventually they became buddies with another free roaming black lab. then all three became sheep killers. so he just shot them all. He told me they ate a lot of dog food. that it cost more to feed them than they where worth anyhow. He got a male donkey and for fun it beat up on and tried to rape his sheep. So he finally gave up and sold the sheep. Now the part about not being accepted thats a gospel fact. Where I reside these folks have been here ever since they recieved land grants for fighting in the war of 1812. And they have intermarried ever since. The jokes about them being inbred are the actual truth. They have been inbreeding for almost 200 years.

SE Michigan

#22963 Mar 2, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
Dogs Running at Large
Most statutes do not allow a farmer to shoot dogs that are merely running loose (at large). A North Dakota rancher, who shot a neighbor's greyhound after it ran through his cattle herd without particularly disturbing the cattle, was not protected by the state statute, which allows killing a dog only if it is "worrying" livestock. The rancher had to pay $300 to the dog's owner.(Trautman v. Day, 273 N.W.2d 712 (N.D. 1979).
Some states, however, allow farmers to shoot any dog that is, in the words of the Indiana statute, "roaming over the country unattended." Under this statute, an appeals court upheld the right of a farmer to shoot dogs he said were trying to get into his chicken pen in the middle of the night.(Puckett v. Miller, 381 N.E.2d 1087 (Ind. App. 1978).) The dogs, two coonhounds, had been hunting with their owner but got separated from him in a heavy rainstorm about 2 a.m.(For the uninitiated, raccoon hunting is done at night.) Under the relatively severe Indiana law, it made no difference that the dogs were bothering the chickens; their hours were numbered as soon as they got away from their master.
If you lose a dog to a trigger-happy farmer, in most instances, there is absolutely no way to prove that it wasn't doing what the farmer or rancher who shot it says it was doing. The only other witness is likely to be the dog, and it isn't talking. So the lesson is simple: If you live in a rural area or close to one, NEVER let your dog run loose off your property. Farmers may shoot first and ask questions later, if at all.---- I really got a kick out of the statement (If you lose a dog to atrigger happy farmer , in most instances the only other witness is the dog and he isnt talking? Like if fido recovered they cold get him on the stand to testify!
It says you may "shoot" the dog. It says NOTHING about setting deadly traps.

SE Michigan

#22964 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I stock up on fish antibiotics. They are cheap, you don't need a prescription and they are the same thing you get from the doctors!
It was a rough night and morning. I finally got enough energy to sit at the computer. It's been a long time since my throat hurt this bad.

SE Michigan

#22965 Mar 2, 2013
obeythedamnedlaworelse wrote:
trespassing is illegal and immoral
ALL trespassers should be shot and any survivors prosecuted.
People shouldn't have to post their property. You filthy scumbags know you are on somebody else's property and you know you don't have any damned right to be there.
STAY THE HELL OFF MY LAND OR PAY THE PRICE
I was on my property up north one time. I saw a man approaching me on his ATV. We both asked each other what we were doing there. I introduced myself as the property owner. He introduced himself as a neighbor. I only get there a few times a year. He didn't know I wasn't a trespasser, but he had been keeping trespassers in check. He saw me drive in and came to see who I was. I had no problem with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
begger 21 min Guest 6
Do the theatre still have good shows? 11 hr The truth 6
Cheating (Aug '12) 12 hr set the record st... 48
Work needed for Christmas 13 hr Rent Money 17
County cops VS city cops (Nov '09) 13 hr guest 30
Kyle ford (Nov '12) 14 hr Curious 21
I must be obsolete 19 hr old guy 3
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web