Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Hmmm

Bryant, AR

#22562 Feb 22, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>You know you can't argue with certain liberals on here, that think they know everything. You can't teach the unteachable if they don't want to learn the truth. Won't name names but you know who i'm talking about.
How crafty, maybe you and warrior could get together for brunch and discuss quilting.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#22563 Feb 22, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are obviously one simple MF
Possibly, but then it would be your mother
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22564 Feb 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you gt a idea like that, oh maybe it was from my post
"Now is a good time because the I-fund is an excellent supplement to a stock portfolio based on long term investment strategy"
Good boy Barney, good boy! Now you are on the way to prosperity after learning lesson number one. And to think everybody told me you were way to dumb to pick this stuff up! I am so proud of you......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22565 Feb 22, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
Well you can tell by who keeps posting who has a job and who hasn't. Right "BARNY ll" and "WARRIOR"?????
I don't have a job Silly Bob! What do you do pick up cans on the side of the road for a living?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22566 Feb 22, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I measured how we gauge how well our large corporate businesses as a whole were doing, was with the stock market and the unemployment rate. Stock market hit record highs and unemployment is down. Which means what? Businesses are doing better and some are turning record profits. Get real with your reasoning man. So what was a lie again?
There are still over 23 million people unemployed. Wal Mart has lost billions this quarter. Do you know what the Stock Market is?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22567 Feb 22, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Cram it down their throat? Last time I checked we have been tryig to get healthcare reform passed for over 40 years. Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Clinton all tried to pass healthcare reform. Most of them democrats lost elections due to gerrymandered districts by the republican party so get the facts straight. Politics is cycycal? Oh, so I guess that the FIRST nations credit downgrade caused by republicans was as well? As well as the FIRST attorney general to be held in contempt, while a republican controlled house held trial. Let's don't forget aabout the FIRST defense secretary position to be denied in U.S. history. What a joke. If you were wise enough you would know 2 of those people proposing healthcare reform were republican decades ago. Get over yourself. You do not have to be old and out dated to be wise and informed. With the current approval of the GOP at 35% and Hilary Clinton or Joe Biden running for president in 2016 locks up the presidency until 2020 when the democrats get their turn to gerrymander some districts and take back major control of the house and senate for decades to come. Not to mention makes the presidential election process easier when they get the wheels greased up and fine tuned this Economy, after they take back control of the House in 2014. I have consituants who are republican and indapendents. All, with the exception of a few, are in line with the view of most of what is being proposed by the president and democratic party. Sorry to tell ya but your party is cannibalising itself and will be split within the next 10 years. Maybe not by name, but by general idiology.
LMAO! YOU are a typical liberal, lacking core values and morally bankrupt. Nothing is YOUR fault or the DEMOCRATS fault, everything bad about this country is because of the Republicans and the democrats had nothing to do with it. You live in a fantasy land where you ride the mythical unicorn under a rainbow while eating skittles. You have voted democrat your entire life and have been poor your entire life, you do the same thing over and over, year after year always expecting something different but always getting the same exact results , that is the definition of insanity. You need to grow up and take responsibility for your own actions. Stop blaming others for your pathetic life. Get off your lazy ass and go make something of yourself it is not too late. This goes for Barney and all the rest of you liberal takers also.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22568 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
How crafty, maybe you and warrior could get together for brunch and discuss quilting.
Are you asking him out now? You are one desperate old hag!
Hmmm

Bryant, AR

#22569 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are still over 23 million people unemployed. Wal Mart has lost billions this quarter. Do you know what the Stock Market is?
Wal-Mart Stores Inc 18 percent dividend increase and comments that U.S. sales patterns were more normal late last week after a slow start to the year helped boost shares of the world's largest retailer 2.6 percent on Thursday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/21/us-...

The second half of January and all of February are always slow for Wal-Mart and most retailers.

Of course you should know that, instead you and your lap dog only see what you want.

Also your unemployment figures are double the actual number of unemployed.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...

Of course you should know that, instead you and your lap dog only see what you want.
Hmmm

Bryant, AR

#22570 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you asking him out now? You are one desperate old hag!
Man, do Way Wiser a favor and throw that dog a bone, he/she is needing a strong shoulder to lean on.
Hmmm

Bryant, AR

#22571 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you asking him out now? You are one desperate old hag!
Naw, I've never dated inter-racially, wouldn't consider a republican, might catch the stupids.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22572 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good boy Barney, good boy! Now you are on the way to prosperity after learning lesson number one. And to think everybody told me you were way to dumb to pick this stuff up! I am so proud of you......
"Tell me then, Mr. Investor, if one euro equaled 0.76 dollar, what do you think is going to happen to your I-fund then"

Also Mr. Diversity what would likely happen to your U.S. stocks?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22573 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wal-Mart Stores Inc 18 percent dividend increase and comments that U.S. sales patterns were more normal late last week after a slow start to the year helped boost shares of the world's largest retailer 2.6 percent on Thursday.
The second half of January and all of February are always slow for Wal-Mart and most retailers.
Also your unemployment figures are double the actual number of unemployed.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
I am sorry I don't read left wing liberal lying sources. Post some more duffel bag blogs ! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22574 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, do Way Wiser a favor and throw that dog a bone, he/she is needing a strong shoulder to lean on.
Now you want to bone him? Please keep it between you two you sick pervert. This is not the place for that garbage..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22575 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I've never dated inter-racially, wouldn't consider a republican, might catch the stupids.
The stupids won't effect the retard in you any!

Location hidden

#22576 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
He ate the pork chop that hung around his neck, so he does not have a dog anymore, just his straw people.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22577 Feb 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
He ate the pork chop that hung around his neck, so he does not have a dog anymore, just his straw people.
PRICELESS! You are so cute when you carry on a conversation with yourself. Everybody knows that is one of your sockpuppets. You are not smart enough to pull it off. LMAO! Libtards are sooooooooooooo easy!
WARRIOR 2

Alamogordo, NM

#22578 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>PRICELESS! You are so cute when you carry on a conversation with yourself. Everybody knows that is one of your sockpuppets. You are not smart enough to pull it off. LMAO! Libtards are sooooooooooooo easy!
Hey WARRIOR, it's WARRIOR 2 here and I agree with everything you say about liberals and Barney. Let's cut a pork chop off of those pigs and tie it around our neck for dinner!

LMAO! Libtards make it so easy! PRICELESS!

Location hidden

#22579 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are still over 23 million people unemployed. Wal Mart has lost billions this quarter. Do you know what the Stock Market is?
"Wal Mart has lost billions this quarter"

They must have had an one hell of a week, last week then, showing a first Quarter increase over last years.

FORECASTS PROFIT GROWTH

Revenue rose 3.9 percent to $127.92 billion.

The company forecast first-quarter earnings per share of $1.11 to $1.16, up from $1.09 a year earlier.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22580 Feb 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wal Mart has lost billions this quarter"
They must have had an one hell of a week, last week then, showing a first Quarter increase over last years.
FORECASTS PROFIT GROWTH
Revenue rose 3.9 percent to $127.92 billion.
The company forecast first-quarter earnings per share of $1.11 to $1.16, up from $1.09 a year earlier.
http://www.reurs.com/articggle/201g3/02/21/gu...
http://money.msn.com/market-news/post.aspx...
Hmmm

Bryant, AR

#22581 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now you want to bone him? Please keep it between you two you sick pervert. This is not the place for that garbage..
This is exactly the place for this kind of garbage, no decent site would abide the trash posted on here...and you wouldn't have a home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benny Blackwell 5 hr Rev Al 4
Daycare 5 hr JCB 2
Do the theatre still have good shows? 6 hr the truth 15
I must be obsolete 11 hr curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) 12 hr greenbrier 36
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) Wed Jack 45
Work needed for Christmas Tue Beatle 23
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web