Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#22572 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good boy Barney, good boy! Now you are on the way to prosperity after learning lesson number one. And to think everybody told me you were way to dumb to pick this stuff up! I am so proud of you......
"Tell me then, Mr. Investor, if one euro equaled 0.76 dollar, what do you think is going to happen to your I-fund then"

Also Mr. Diversity what would likely happen to your U.S. stocks?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22573 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wal-Mart Stores Inc 18 percent dividend increase and comments that U.S. sales patterns were more normal late last week after a slow start to the year helped boost shares of the world's largest retailer 2.6 percent on Thursday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/21/us-...
The second half of January and all of February are always slow for Wal-Mart and most retailers.
Of course you should know that, instead you and your lap dog only see what you want.
Also your unemployment figures are double the actual number of unemployed.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
Of course you should know that, instead you and your lap dog only see what you want.
I am sorry I don't read left wing liberal lying sources. Post some more duffel bag blogs ! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22574 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, do Way Wiser a favor and throw that dog a bone, he/she is needing a strong shoulder to lean on.
Now you want to bone him? Please keep it between you two you sick pervert. This is not the place for that garbage..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22575 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I've never dated inter-racially, wouldn't consider a republican, might catch the stupids.
The stupids won't effect the retard in you any!

Kansas City Ks.

#22576 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, do Way Wiser a favor and throw that dog a bone, he/she is needing a strong shoulder to lean on.
He ate the pork chop that hung around his neck, so he does not have a dog anymore, just his straw people.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22577 Feb 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
He ate the pork chop that hung around his neck, so he does not have a dog anymore, just his straw people.
PRICELESS! You are so cute when you carry on a conversation with yourself. Everybody knows that is one of your sockpuppets. You are not smart enough to pull it off. LMAO! Libtards are sooooooooooooo easy!
WARRIOR 2

Alamogordo, NM

#22578 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>PRICELESS! You are so cute when you carry on a conversation with yourself. Everybody knows that is one of your sockpuppets. You are not smart enough to pull it off. LMAO! Libtards are sooooooooooooo easy!
Hey WARRIOR, it's WARRIOR 2 here and I agree with everything you say about liberals and Barney. Let's cut a pork chop off of those pigs and tie it around our neck for dinner!

LMAO! Libtards make it so easy! PRICELESS!

Kansas City Ks.

#22579 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are still over 23 million people unemployed. Wal Mart has lost billions this quarter. Do you know what the Stock Market is?
"Wal Mart has lost billions this quarter"

They must have had an one hell of a week, last week then, showing a first Quarter increase over last years.

FORECASTS PROFIT GROWTH

Revenue rose 3.9 percent to $127.92 billion.

The company forecast first-quarter earnings per share of $1.11 to $1.16, up from $1.09 a year earlier.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/21/us-...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22580 Feb 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wal Mart has lost billions this quarter"
They must have had an one hell of a week, last week then, showing a first Quarter increase over last years.
FORECASTS PROFIT GROWTH
Revenue rose 3.9 percent to $127.92 billion.
The company forecast first-quarter earnings per share of $1.11 to $1.16, up from $1.09 a year earlier.
http://www.reurs.com/articggle/201g3/02/21/gu...
http://money.msn.com/market-news/post.aspx...
Hmmm

United States

#22581 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now you want to bone him? Please keep it between you two you sick pervert. This is not the place for that garbage..
This is exactly the place for this kind of garbage, no decent site would abide the trash posted on here...and you wouldn't have a home.
WARRIOR 2

Alamogordo, NM

#22582 Feb 22, 2013
I agree with you WARRIOR! PRICELESS!

http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/wal-m...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22583 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly the place for this kind of garbage, no decent site would abide the trash posted on here...and you wouldn't have a home.
I could always join you and Barney in that 2 room trailer house of yours! LMAO!

Kansas City Ks.

#22584 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>PRICELESS! You are so cute when you carry on a conversation with yourself. Everybody knows that is one of your sockpuppets. You are not smart enough to pull it off. LMAO! Libtards are sooooooooooooo easy!
Missed your target again kid , not only are we two different people, you are not insulting me one iota comparing me to that poster.
Hmmm

United States

#22585 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry I don't read left wing liberal lying sources. Post some more duffel bag blogs ! LMAO!
I know what you mean, the Department of Labor Statistics is known for lying.. Joesph Stalin writes each research article. Glen Beck or Dirty Harry are much more reliable.

Or your girlfriend Much Smarter Than a Fifth Grader.

Kansas City Ks.

#22586 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
ROF-LAMO

Read the date on that post you frigging idiot.

"By Kim Peterson Feb 14, 2011 2:25PM"

Kansas City Ks.

#22587 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR 2 wrote:
I agree with you WARRIOR! PRICELESS!
http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/wal-m...
Wal-Mart customers are losing too much money, says retailer

Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 By Steve Tarlow
Hmmm

United States

#22588 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey WARRIOR, it's WARRIOR 2 here and I agree with everything you say about liberals and Barney. Let's cut a pork chop off of those pigs and tie it around our neck for dinner!
LMAO! Libtards make it so easy! PRICELESS!
..and another dumbass arrives on the scene...or is the same old dumbass playing with himself.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22589 Feb 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed your target again kid , not only are we two different people, you are not insulting me one iota comparing me to that poster.
No you libtards are one in the same! All libtards share the same retard gene! Speaking of Target why do you think they are taking Wal Mart customers away?

So easy! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22590 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, the Department of Labor Statistics is known for lying.. Joesph Stalin writes each research article. Glen Beck or Dirty Harry are much more reliable.
Or your girlfriend Much Smarter Than a Fifth Grader.
Did you get confused again Barney? LMAO! Go back and look under what name you posted your question under. What a doofus!
Hmmm

United States

#22591 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I could always join you and Barney in that 2 room trailer house of yours! LMAO!
Does your "disability" allow you to actually move about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
needed 3 hr not 7
Places for rent affordable and pet friendly 19 hr LorieB 1
Best Tax Preparer Sat CalGal57 9
Bo Shipp Sat Melissa 27
Harps Fri guest 5
Shipleys Donuts Fri Info 2
Proud Fri guest 17

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance