|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you misunderstand alot, being a liberal democrat and all. Sure does explain alot. After all you seem confused most of time while you are on here.At least 99% of the time you make no sense.
Wow man, just stop while your not too far behind.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> I get my news from wnd.com . They like having people know the actually truth, so they can back up what you read. Because i absolutely hate being lied to and no i don't believe anything i read until i check out and find proof. Then i do research, 100% i what i read on that web site has always been true. They listed the companies. I did research. Jcpenny, radio shack, gamestop, sears, a bunch of other stores most stores are closing 200+ stores nation wide. You know economy is getting bad if walmart is discussing about closing stores. Walmart release their figures for february sales numbers, they said it was a complete disaster. I know this ain't good news but i want to know the truth so i know whats coming. Better to be prepared than caught off guard. This is what i've read do you own research, you will find i'm not kidding. Nope didn't hear from grandma both mine passed away along time ago.
So you believe some backroom blog site that my virus software even says is sketchy? I checked it out anyways and found that it is also the most trusted site according to who? Enumclaw.com ? A christian backroom blog site in a small town? " Enumclaw.com , an independent Christian news source, strives to reflect the love of Jesus Christ" that came off of their website. Religion has no place in politics or in reporting. The facts are supposed to be represented not beliefs. You still did not quote this so called "credible" website in proof of your theories. How do you know what you read on that website was true? Because a christian said so? Get real. You may play cards with your mother, but you still cut the deck. WHERE did you read that those companies are closing stores. Post some dang reason to your rhyme. If you are going to say something of that nature then back it up with a web link or quoted post and source. I read the world was going to end in 2012 but guess what, that did not happen. So where are your answers comming from? Post your source. So a low cost low end retail store that has a solid base of the working poor is doing slightly bad during one month and that is a bad thing? Does that not mean that maybe people are getting more of their goods and services at other places that are recording profits? Get real.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You act like democrats are in power. LOL! They had the house, senate and Presidency for two years and all they did was cram a big tax health care down Americas throat. The American people then kicked most of thsoe democrats to the curb in the house. Politics is cyclycal and if you were old enough and smart enough you would knowm that. The democrats won't be in power for decades. You crack me up. After this idiot Obama finishes tearing this country down America just might go the other way for decades so buckle up and enjoy your liberal ride now while you can. Obviously everything is working out great for you and all your lib friends, so enjoy.
Cram it down their throat? Last time I checked we have been tryig to get healthcare reform passed for over 40 years. Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Clinton all tried to pass healthcare reform. Most of them democrats lost elections due to gerrymandered districts by the republican party so get the facts straight. Politics is cycycal? Oh, so I guess that the FIRST nations credit downgrade caused by republicans was as well? As well as the FIRST attorney general to be held in contempt, while a republican controlled house held trial. Let's don't forget aabout the FIRST defense secretary position to be denied in U.S. history. What a joke. If you were wise enough you would know 2 of those people proposing healthcare reform were republican decades ago. Get over yourself. You do not have to be old and out dated to be wise and informed. With the current approval of the GOP at 35% and Hilary Clinton or Joe Biden running for president in 2016 locks up the presidency until 2020 when the democrats get their turn to gerrymander some districts and take back major control of the house and senate for decades to come. Not to mention makes the presidential election process easier when they get the wheels greased up and fine tuned this Economy, after they take back control of the House in 2014. I have consituants who are republican and indapendents. All, with the exception of a few, are in line with the view of most of what is being proposed by the president and democratic party. Sorry to tell ya but your party is cannibalising itself and will be split within the next 10 years. Maybe not by name, but by general idiology.
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You know you can't argue with certain liberals on here, that think they know everything. You can't teach the unteachable if they don't want to learn the truth. Won't name names but you know who i'm talking about.
How crafty, maybe you and warrior could get together for brunch and discuss quilting.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are obviously one simple MF
Possibly, but then it would be your mother
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you gt a idea like that, oh maybe it was from my post
"Now is a good time because the I-fund is an excellent supplement to a stock portfolio based on long term investment strategy"
Good boy Barney, good boy! Now you are on the way to prosperity after learning lesson number one. And to think everybody told me you were way to dumb to pick this stuff up! I am so proud of you......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Billy Bob wrote:
Well you can tell by who keeps posting who has a job and who hasn't. Right "BARNY ll" and "WARRIOR"?????
I don't have a job Silly Bob! What do you do pick up cans on the side of the road for a living?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I measured how we gauge how well our large corporate businesses as a whole were doing, was with the stock market and the unemployment rate. Stock market hit record highs and unemployment is down. Which means what? Businesses are doing better and some are turning record profits. Get real with your reasoning man. So what was a lie again?
There are still over 23 million people unemployed. Wal Mart has lost billions this quarter. Do you know what the Stock Market is?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Cram it down their throat? Last time I checked we have been tryig to get healthcare reform passed for over 40 years. Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Clinton all tried to pass healthcare reform. Most of them democrats lost elections due to gerrymandered districts by the republican party so get the facts straight. Politics is cycycal? Oh, so I guess that the FIRST nations credit downgrade caused by republicans was as well? As well as the FIRST attorney general to be held in contempt, while a republican controlled house held trial. Let's don't forget aabout the FIRST defense secretary position to be denied in U.S. history. What a joke. If you were wise enough you would know 2 of those people proposing healthcare reform were republican decades ago. Get over yourself. You do not have to be old and out dated to be wise and informed. With the current approval of the GOP at 35% and Hilary Clinton or Joe Biden running for president in 2016 locks up the presidency until 2020 when the democrats get their turn to gerrymander some districts and take back major control of the house and senate for decades to come. Not to mention makes the presidential election process easier when they get the wheels greased up and fine tuned this Economy, after they take back control of the House in 2014. I have consituants who are republican and indapendents. All, with the exception of a few, are in line with the view of most of what is being proposed by the president and democratic party. Sorry to tell ya but your party is cannibalising itself and will be split within the next 10 years. Maybe not by name, but by general idiology.
LMAO! YOU are a typical liberal, lacking core values and morally bankrupt. Nothing is YOUR fault or the DEMOCRATS fault, everything bad about this country is because of the Republicans and the democrats had nothing to do with it. You live in a fantasy land where you ride the mythical unicorn under a rainbow while eating skittles. You have voted democrat your entire life and have been poor your entire life, you do the same thing over and over, year after year always expecting something different but always getting the same exact results , that is the definition of insanity. You need to grow up and take responsibility for your own actions. Stop blaming others for your pathetic life. Get off your lazy ass and go make something of yourself it is not too late. This goes for Barney and all the rest of you liberal takers also.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
How crafty, maybe you and warrior could get together for brunch and discuss quilting.
Are you asking him out now? You are one desperate old hag!
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are still over 23 million people unemployed. Wal Mart has lost billions this quarter. Do you know what the Stock Market is?
Wal-Mart Stores Inc 18 percent dividend increase and comments that U.S. sales patterns were more normal late last week after a slow start to the year helped boost shares of the world's largest retailer 2.6 percent on Thursday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/21/us-...

The second half of January and all of February are always slow for Wal-Mart and most retailers.

Of course you should know that, instead you and your lap dog only see what you want.

Also your unemployment figures are double the actual number of unemployed.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...

Of course you should know that, instead you and your lap dog only see what you want.
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you asking him out now? You are one desperate old hag!
Man, do Way Wiser a favor and throw that dog a bone, he/she is needing a strong shoulder to lean on.
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you asking him out now? You are one desperate old hag!
Naw, I've never dated inter-racially, wouldn't consider a republican, might catch the stupids.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good boy Barney, good boy! Now you are on the way to prosperity after learning lesson number one. And to think everybody told me you were way to dumb to pick this stuff up! I am so proud of you......
"Tell me then, Mr. Investor, if one euro equaled 0.76 dollar, what do you think is going to happen to your I-fund then"

Also Mr. Diversity what would likely happen to your U.S. stocks?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wal-Mart Stores Inc 18 percent dividend increase and comments that U.S. sales patterns were more normal late last week after a slow start to the year helped boost shares of the world's largest retailer 2.6 percent on Thursday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/21/us-...
The second half of January and all of February are always slow for Wal-Mart and most retailers.
Also your unemployment figures are double the actual number of unemployed.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
I am sorry I don't read left wing liberal lying sources. Post some more duffel bag blogs ! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, do Way Wiser a favor and throw that dog a bone, he/she is needing a strong shoulder to lean on.
Now you want to bone him? Please keep it between you two you sick pervert. This is not the place for that garbage..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I've never dated inter-racially, wouldn't consider a republican, might catch the stupids.
The stupids won't effect the retard in you any!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
He ate the pork chop that hung around his neck, so he does not have a dog anymore, just his straw people.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
He ate the pork chop that hung around his neck, so he does not have a dog anymore, just his straw people.
PRICELESS! You are so cute when you carry on a conversation with yourself. Everybody knows that is one of your sockpuppets. You are not smart enough to pull it off. LMAO! Libtards are sooooooooooooo easy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,021 - 21,040 of27,872
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pregnant for 11 months (Jun '12) 13 hr alannah 29
looking for 13 hr wanting 1
sam and haley willingham 13 hr guest 11
motorcycle problem 15 hr guest 9
John T 16 hr Guest 42
Gerald Walker For Mayor 17 hr voter 20
brtc president 17 hr joe 14
•••
•••