Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>I am not even going to respond because one thing i have learned about you old barney. You are a liberal and no matter how many times you try to tell them the truth, they are absolutely convinced they are right. They think everybody is wrong and never admit the truth when it slaps them in the face. I believe you would argue with yourself if you could, so convinced that you are the world's genious. But old barney even genius's sometimes have no common sense and you are absolutely one of them with no common sense.
Anyone with common sense would not respond with, " I am not even going to respond". I do believe you just did.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Well you can tell by who keeps posting who has a job and who hasn't. Right BARNY ll AND WARRIOR ?????
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with common sense would not respond with, " I am not even going to respond". I do believe you just did.
It is good that you finally found something to believe.
Voter

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

We voted
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How much have you made in the last five years in that market?
"bookoos" maybe?
You are doing pretty damn well then being their 5YR AVG is a NEGATIVE 3.30%.
According to your web page.
It's not a sprint it's a marathon. People like you put all their eggs in one basket. I know better. Look up the word diverse..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your predictable mind set is to refute any thing I say, so I think I will lead your little Mutt ass around some.
You see when I ask you the question "why should I" I was giving you ample opportunity to back up what you were saying.
What did you do, you headed to left field to cut and paste to cover your ignorant ass.
A wise investor might have said something like this;
Now is a good time because the I-fund is an excellent supplement to a stock portfolio based on long term investment strategy.
With the dollar higher than the euro it would be a good time to buy equity stock in emerging markets.
Now------SIT.
There is no shame in admitting you don't know something. It is obvious that you do not invest in the Stock Market. I hope the little education I just gave you will pay 10 fold. No need to thank me, you seem eager to learn!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a sprint it's a marathon. People like you put all their eggs in one basket. I know better. Look up the word diverse..
Where did you gt a idea like that, oh maybe it was from my post

"Now is a good time because the I-fund is an excellent supplement to a stock portfolio based on long term investment strategy"
Gator

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You know you can't argue with certain liberals on here, that think they know everything. You can't teach the unteachable if they don't want to learn the truth. Won't name names but you know who i'm talking about.
I see why you use so many names now, you have way to much stupid for just one name.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Well you can tell by who keeps posting who has a job and who hasn't. Right "BARNY ll" and "WARRIOR"?????
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
Well you can tell by who keeps posting who has a job and who hasn't. Right "BARNY ll" and "WARRIOR"?????
Barney gives jobs, never receives them

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There is no shame in admitting you don't know something. It is obvious that you do not invest in the Stock Market. I hope the little education I just gave you will pay 10 fold. No need to thank me, you seem eager to learn!

Yes I am eager to learn your answer to this question you are avoiding.

"Tell me then, Mr. Investor, if one euro equaled 0.76 dollar, what do you think is going to happen to your I-fund then"

Also Mr. Diversity what would likely happen to your U.S. stocks?

BTW- I did not say I was an investor, you are the one claiming to be the investor.

Gator

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
Is there an echo in here?
Gator

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob

Springdale, AR
3 hrs ago
Well you can tell by who keeps posting who has a job and who hasn't. Right BARNY ll AND WARRIOR ?????

1 hr ago

Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
53 min ago

Billy Bob wrote:

Wondering
Jonesboro, AR
3 hrs ago

BARNEYII wrote:

<quoted text>

You really are being obvious Dumb sh*t. Quit talking to your self.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
Billy Bob
Springdale, AR
3 hrs ago
1 hr ago
Wondering
Jonesboro, AR
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
53 min ago
Billy Bob wrote:
Wondering
Jonesboro, AR
3 hrs ago
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are being obvious Dumb sh*t. Quit talking to your self.
Cut and paste, you must be a Barney
Gator

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut and paste, you must be a Barney

And you are obviously one simple MF
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You and barney make a perfect pair, cause neither of you have a clue just how bad our nation has gotten since obama took office. For starters lady i wish no ill on america, but somebody so super intelligent as youself(not), if you can't see what happening right in front your face you need to have your head checked. Gas is skyrocketing and walmart is actually talking about closing stores. When walmart is considering closes stores you know economy is not good. But you and barney refuse to face facts. How dare you call me un american, all you can do is insult anyone who refuses to agree with you. But that's what liberals do best if they don't agree with you they insult you. But of course you got obama to look up to, he's such a fine example for insulting and name calling people he don't like. I guess when gas goes up to 5.50 a gallon here, i guess that will be bush's fault to. Oh and everything being bush's fault is getting old, you sound just exactly like obama. Incase somebody forgot to remind you obama is president not bush. Lady it ain't me that's asleep it's you. The economy ain't booming as you claim because if that was true 24 million americans would not still be out of work. And so many americans are still struggling to make ends meet. Weither you want to admit it or not we all got alot less money in our pockets and some of us are hurting. So i guess you are loaded so it ain't affecting somebody like you. Let's see if you still think the economy is doing great when gas goes up to 5.50 this summer here, maybe even higher than that. Depends on you pal obama. He's trying to force us americans to buy an electric car. Most of those cost 30,000.00. I ain't got that much how about you. I hate what obama has done to american, he's wrecking it. But somebody like you, refuses to listen to anything other the liberal media. And according them everything hunky doory. But you just agree and go along with them. Stop the name calling and insults and actually follow some of you own advice.I thank God i am an american and proud of it.
So all I have heard is a bunch of whining. Would you like some cheese to go with that whine? The president has nothing to do with the price of gas genius, how many times must you be told that. You said walmart was closing stores and other major retailers were closing over 200 each, can you not remember what you wrote? You choose to think you can just say whatever you believe is reality and promote it as fact. And YOU get mad at someone telling you the truth. Do not make me out to be the bad guy when confronting you with factual evidence. If you cannot handle the truth then go to a communist country they like to be told what to do. You can say the truth any way you want but you cannot change it. Oh, so now you crazies on the right think that Obama has a conspiracy going to force Americans to buy electric cars. That is wonderful, your party cannot focus on what we need to mover our country forward, even further out of the BS we got ourselves into. Instead they focus on conspiracies to try and fear mongor their way into getting what they want. What a joke. How naive do you have to believe to think that Obama has a hand in rigging the gas prices so that they can stall the economy. Somebody like me? At least I propose facts about the current news and situations that are covered here in our nation; whereas, you whine and moan about being proven wrong and how I am picking on you for choosing to believe lies and spout them off as truths. Get real. You cannot even defend your last post with evidence, because like I said, there is none. Get over yourself and your selfish point of view and maybe open your mind to the truth. You might not get so many wierd looks when you talk in public.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text> "Common sense would tell anyone that we as a nation are growing and becoming stronger and as a result businesses are starting to do better"
There you go, we are not growing and becoming stronger, and business is not doing better. YOU should never use the words COMMON SENSE in your rants until you get some!
Last time I measured how we gauge how well our large corporate businesses as a whole were doing, was with the stock market and the unemployment rate. Stock market hit record highs and unemployment is down. Which means what? Businesses are doing better and some are turning record profits. Get real with your reasoning man. So what was a lie again?
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

spook wrote:
<quoted text>Are you so lonely,cant you get anyone to talk to you,but you are correct [you do know nothing].
Here we go again with republicans clearly showing their ignorance.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name
And another one.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I guess you misunderstand alot, being a liberal democrat and all. Sure does explain alot. After all you seem confused most of time while you are on here.At least 99% of the time you make no sense.
Wow man, just stop while your not too far behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital Tax 6 min PublicInformation 38
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 3 hr Carol ODonnell 49
Public Elected Officials Information 3 hr randolph county news 34
bruce davis (Feb '10) 3 hr Hehastriedandfailed 8
Guy at the Legion 5 hr guest 5
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 12 hr whiskers 9,792
Tim bagwell???? 13 hr Hmm 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE