|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be honest. Fannie and Freddie, didn't make subprime loans'
and Barney Frank sure as Hell did not force the credit-rating
agencies to slap high-grade ratings on packages of subprime debt.
He had a little help in Chris Dodd. Both are now gone. Interesting!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Post Turtle wrote:
Obamaville
http://www.youtube.com/embed/xEYFFiEnUjQ
Turn the sound up.
Now that's the truth and it's don't know nothings theme song!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey TOOL, I am retired. I was fortunate to be able to retire early because my parents instilled in me knowledge, wisdom, outstanding work ethic, morals and solid core values. They are proud of the life I made, I am proud of the family I raised. They are Republicans. I wish democrats could be like this also..
Is arogance a famly value your parents instilled in you, or did you master that on your own?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Is arogance a famly value your parents instilled in you, or did you master that on your own?
You confuse arrogance with confidence! I can see how a person of your caliber could do that..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And Obama has lowered it. LMAO!
Now you know what President Obama has in common with every Republican president all the way back to President Eisenhower.

How funny is that?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but i'm not liberal you must have me confused with barney or Don't know nothin. Remember they are big obama liberals. So was the site a real eye opener.
I was talking about Obama being a liberal and saying to the rest of the idiot liberals, "I have mine" that's how he acts. He doesn't care about anybody but himself. He wants to punish this country for the way he had to grow up.. I know you definitely are not a LIB..

I remember when they attacked Bush relentlessly for playing golf. He finally quit. I also remember a daily body count from the wars in every news paper and on every liberal news channel. Now you can't find a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly body count anywhere. Interesting don't you think?

Liberals are HYPOCRITES!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know what President Obama has in common with every Republican president all the way back to President Eisenhower.
How funny is that?
He is on full throttle and won't apply the breaks. That's OK the free stuff will soon run out and I will be laughing at all the takers..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You confuse arrogance with confidence! I can see how a person of your caliber could do that..
LOL,sure I did.
LOOK HERE

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking about Obama being a liberal and saying to the rest of the idiot liberals, "I have mine" that's how he acts. He doesn't care about anybody but himself. He wants to punish this country for the way he had to grow up.. I know you definitely are not a LIB..
I remember when they attacked Bush relentlessly for playing golf. He finally quit. I also remember a daily body count from the wars in every news paper and on every liberal news channel. Now you can't find a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly body count anywhere. Interesting don't you think?
Liberals are HYPOCRITES!
"can't find a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly body count anywhere"

Sources and Links

US Military Deaths by Month from Icasualties.org

Faces of the Fallen

Department of Defense

Central Command

JustForeignPolicy

Icasualties.org Count

BBC Figures

http://antiwar.com/casualties/
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be honest. Fannie and Freddie, didn't make subprime loans'
and Barney Frank sure as Hell did not force the credit-rating
agencies to slap high-grade ratings on packages of subprime debt.
Let's be honest here. This mess was caused by rich democrats peddling goods to poor democrats. Poor dumb democrats signed papers without reading them because they were told they could have a home, the American dream. They were told that even though they only made $20,000 a year they could qualify for a $300,000 + morgtage! Then the "CHICKENS CAME HOME TO ROOST" and they figured out that they couldn't pay for those big houses. So instead of taking full responsibility for their actions they cried foul, "we didn't know about baloon payments and variable rates and money, what's money." So as usual the hard working tax payer had to go in and bail out the big dummies! Forget voter identification their should be an IQ test before these libtards can breed!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

LOOK HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
"can't find a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly body count anywhere"
Sources and Links
US Military Deaths by Month from Icasualties.org
Faces of the Fallen
Department of Defense
Central Command
JustForeignPolicy
Icasualties.org Count
BBC Figures
http://antiwar.com/casualties/
No kidding sherlock. I was emphasizing the failure of the LIBTARD media to pound the point home DAILY about the casualty rate in Afghanistan and Iraq like they did when Bush was in office. This libtard media won't even talk about the 4 dead Americans Obama got killed in Benghazi!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not like what the lady says,
quote: tough, please feel free to go to another forum, Find new hobby.
Or you could just say,'get your ass back in the kitchen woman and cook me some biscuits, then set at my feet.
Must be really hard on that, Way wiser Man size ego, to get dressed down on a daily basis by a Woman.
For a woman you don't do a very good job at dressing anybody down. Perhaps you should find a man and work on it sweetie!

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (FCIC), AKA-Angelides Commission?
A bi-partisan commission, of Republicans and Democrats.
"While the vulnerabilities that created the potential for crisis were years in the making, it was the collapse of the housing bubble—fueled by low interest rates, easy and available credit, scant regulation, and toxic mortgages— that was the spark that ignited a string of events, which led to a full-blown crisis in the fall of 2008. Trillions of dollars in risky mortgages had become embedded throughout the financial system, as mortgage-related securities were packaged, repackaged, and sold to investors around the world. When the bubble burst, hundreds of billions of dollars in losses in mortgages and mortgage-related securities shook markets as well as financial institutions that had significant exposures to those mortgages and had borrowed heavily against them. This happened not just in the United States but around the world. The losses were magnified by derivatives such as synthetic securities.“
Not as simple as the Boston Herald editorial board's
"Barney Franks legacy"
is it?
Oh stupid me will take the opinion of a bi-partisan commission with subpoena power over that of the editorial board.
While your hypocrisy is often very amusing, it doesn't usually make me actually laugh out loud. This one, however, did... Robby Sobel... I mean BARNEY
Hey dumb as

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Let's be honest here. This mess was caused by rich democrats peddling goods to poor democrats. Poor dumb democrats signed papers without reading them because they were told they could have a home, the American dream. They were told that even though they only made $20,000 a year they could qualify for a $300,000 + morgtage! Then the "CHICKENS CAME HOME TO ROOST" and they figured out that they couldn't pay for those big houses. So instead of taking full responsibility for their actions they cried foul, "we didn't know about baloon payments and variable rates and money, what's money." So as usual the hard working tax payer had to go in and bail out the big dummies! Forget voter identification their should be an IQ test before these libtards can breed!
We can put light where there’s darkness, and hope where there’s despondency in this country. And part of it is working together as a nation to encourage folks to own their own home.”— President Bush, Oct. 15, 2002
“The Bush administration took a lot of pride that homeownership had reached historic highs,” Mr. Snow said in an interview.“But what we forgot in the process was that it has to be done in the context of people being able to afford their house. We now realize there was a high cost.”
But the story of how we got here is partly one of Mr. Bush’s own making, according to a review of his tenure that included interviews with dozens of current and former administration officials.
From his earliest days in office, Mr. Bush paired his belief that Americans do best when they own their own home with his conviction that markets do best when let alone.
He pushed hard to expand homeownership, especially among minorities, an initiative that dovetailed with his ambition to expand the Republican tent — and with the business interests of some of his biggest donors. But his housing policies and hands-off approach to regulation encouraged lax lending standards.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Hey dumb as wrote:
<quoted text>
We can put light where there’s darkness, and hope where there’s despondency in this country. And part of it is working together as a nation to encourage folks to own their own home.”— President Bush, Oct. 15, 2002
“The Bush administration took a lot of pride that homeownership had reached historic highs,” Mr. Snow said in an interview.“But what we forgot in the process was that it has to be done in the context of people being able to afford their house. We now realize there was a high cost.”
But the story of how we got here is partly one of Mr. Bush’s own making, according to a review of his tenure that included interviews with dozens of current and former administration officials.
From his earliest days in office, Mr. Bush paired his belief that Americans do best when they own their own home with his conviction that markets do best when let alone.
He pushed hard to expand homeownership, especially among minorities, an initiative that dovetailed with his ambition to expand the Republican tent — and with the business interests of some of his biggest donors. But his housing policies and hands-off approach to regulation encouraged lax lending standards.
Yes and it is raining here now thanks to BUSH! LMAO!
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>Until you finish high school and get your degree in the english language, lay off the criticism about how we type. Get over it. I can't speak for warrior, but i'm pretty sure he has a job. I on the other work my rearend off so ignornant lazy people like yourself can draw a welfare check. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know hard work if it bit you on the butt. You might to read your post, quit talking about yourself. After all I ain't the one whineing about no welfare raise, sorry obama hasn't sucked enough taxes out of the rich people for you yet. Be patient he's working on it. Hate to break you heart but anyone that defends obama as you have, is absolutely getting welfare check and food stamps as a bonus. And if anybody on here is spewing rhetoric, it's you. Because if somebody doesn't agree with you. You attack like a junk yard dog. Should i find you a bone. You need something to chew on would that make you feel better. I'm pretty sure i got some dog biscuits here some where. Now calm down.
Believe me ma'm highschool and college are way behind me and I grduated from both. I do not care how you type what I care about is the ignorance you republicans believe is fact that is included within your text. I do not draw a check ma'm so do not include me into your stereotype that you republicans like to place upon everyone. I am in the middle class, can you say the same? I think not. Do you even know what the "middle class" income consist of? I think not. So if you try and figure that out, you might want to take it slow as to not hurt your head. Oh you are not? That's funny because your whole party is whining about giving raises to anyone, expecially the ones on a fixed income. Really? Do you believe that Steven Spielberg, Stephen King, Dennis Haybert, Dustin Hoffman, Calven Klein, Jamie Foxx, Tyler Perry, and Seth Rogan are drawing welfare as well? I think not. So how can everyone be drawing a check that believes in Obama again? I am not asking anyone to agree with what I say but you cannot count fact as a disingenuous statement, so when you republicans decide to get over whatever social hill you are trying to climb, then the rest of the world will be waiting.
Hey dumb as

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>For a woman you don't do a very good job at dressing anybody down. Perhaps you should find a man and work on it sweetie!
I am not a woman Dumbass and she handles your pansy ass with ease.

Did the syntax change and throw you off, made you think I was a woman, or is some one having fun at your expense

Its the latter..........

ROF-LMAO

dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey TOOL, I am retired. I was fortunate to be able to retire early because my parents instilled in me knowledge, wisdom, outstanding work ethic, morals and solid core values. They are proud of the life I made, I am proud of the family I raised. They are Republicans. I wish democrats could be like this also..
There are many democrats that have led and live the same core value life you have explained and laid out. I am proud of you for accomplishing a feat that most cannot; however, that gives you NO right to degrade and think that other people are beneath you because they have not accomplished the same goals. That core value must have made it to the drawing board in your family. Your sterotypical view of most people is beneath the nature of most Americans and is considered inconsiderate. You are retired, but are you drawing a check as well? Social security? If so then you need to think real hard about what kind of party you actually want to support since republicans want to gut social security and medicare to privatise them. In the long run we may all not agree on the same things but a bit of respect showed on both sides is something that should be agreed on.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Hey dumb as wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a woman Dumbass and she handles your pansy ass with ease.
Did the syntax change and throw you off, made you think I was a woman, or is some one having fun at your expense
Its the latter..........
ROF-LMAO
It wasn't the syntax it was more the Kotex style of words you use. I would check those panties if I were you Nancy Boy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>There are many democrats that have led and live the same core value life you have explained and laid out. I am proud of you for accomplishing a feat that most cannot; however, that gives you NO right to degrade and think that other people are beneath you because they have not accomplished the same goals. That core value must have made it to the drawing board in your family. Your sterotypical view of most people is beneath the nature of most Americans and is considered inconsiderate. You are retired, but are you drawing a check as well? Social security? If so then you need to think real hard about what kind of party you actually want to support since republicans want to gut social security and medicare to privatise them. In the long run we may all not agree on the same things but a bit of respect showed on both sides is something that should be agreed on.
I don't qualify for SS. I only take what I invested. I feel no ill will for anybody who is not a taker. You should read your last sentence over and over and over until you start practicing what you preach!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,901 - 20,920 of28,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
slander 53 min guest 4
gary johnson in a wreck????? 53 min yep 8
snitches 6 hr theoneandonly 31
Kristy Davisand Kendal Davis 6 hr Kristy is good 4
Family Auto Group Pocahontas Arkansas Next To B... 6 hr Car salesman 13
mill creek gardens cute guy 7 hr a friend 19
Clerk (Aug '13) 10 hr Guest 50
•••
•••