Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Bush? wow, you are a true inbred. No one said Jerry Bush. I said Jerry Buss, the owner of the Lakers died today. You are powerful stupid. If you got your information from anything besides Kieth olbermann you's know that the financial meltdown of 2008 was a result of Barney Frank and Bill Clinton forcing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make loans to people making $5 an hour. You have just proven how retarded liberals are. Jerry Bush! geez, you are far far far dumber then most libs.
"true inbred" and this is comming from someone who lives where their brother and sisters marry each other and cousins get to join in? RIIIGGGGHHTTT. I saw that Jerry Buss died today and do not care. The life of a Lakers owner must have been real hard. But I was assuming it said Bush sense all of your rhetoric makes no sense anyway. LOL RIIGGHT. So now the result of deregulation from the banking sector and wallstreet tycoons along with tax breaks for the richest people in America and 2 wars put on credit cards are all Frank and Clinton's fault. GET REAL. Bush deregulated the financial sector, deregulated wall street trading, deregulated the banking system, deregulated taxes, and then put 2 wars with no end in sight on a credit card. ALL BUSH. One of those wars we should have never been apart of. Yellow cake bought in Africa my ass. They deliberatly instigated and construed the American public into believing this BS, just as republicans and your ignorance that is being spewed on here is trying to do.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Really you post this BS construed and voiced over commentary probably implemented by yourself or some Birther. All they did was interview impoverished families and single poeple supporting who they thought they were a better candidate. Last time I woke up I was in America and freedom of speech was considered a right. Your commentary was ranting and raving about Obama being a Muslim as well, are you that naive? You still think Obama was born in Kenya and his presidency will go down as one of the biggest consiracies in the world for decades to come. GET OVER YOURSELF! lol what a joke. You tend to believe everything on the internet and take to heart everythign posted on You Tube. Sense You Tube seems to be your source for information maybe this might help you out in the future.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Where did I ever say Obama was a muslim and he was born in Kenya? Are liberals born liars or is it taught to you during the liberal indocternation? Funny how you libtards excuse other libtards stupidity by saying it is freedom of speech but then you attack me for my freedom of speech. Typical left wing loony liberal hypocrite. I don't open or read any of you links, never have and never will.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Tu no sabes nada tocante de la migra! This country wouldn't have illegal aliens if lazy people like you would get off of welfare and get out and work. You know you would also probably lose some of that weight and the fresh air would do your brain some good!
Don't you tell me to get a job you damn alien. I was born in this country. Can you say the same? I think not. You are trying to push your agenda by degrading indviduals when in fact you are EVERYTHING you have put forth. You cannot defend yourself on this because you know it is true. Like I said before. Get a greencard and get to work. Quit taking advantage of our tax code and small business loans that we issue to REAL Americans.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Not judging by your posts. You have consistantly said that this country is over run with illegal aliens and your state is the keyhole along with other boarder states, so do not try to pull wool over my eyes with your ignorant no thought responses. And in all reality judging by the response to my post you are in fact the same color as those illegal aliens you tend to say the country is being over ran and in the same sentance say that your state is perfectly fine when it comes to immigration. GET REAL. Go back to Mexico with the rest of your family. You want to get on here and think you know what your talking about. Well I have news for you bud this is not Mexico we have more competant people here in America in one state than your country does as a whole. Your lame response has also led me to believe that by not saying you do not know illegals or related to any, then infact, you are both. When you make up your mind on what conspiracy you want to throw up or ignorance you want to believe again please by all means "continue governor".
You are a RACIST!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is, you are the same color as any other sphincter muscle.
You are a RACIST!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>I do not care what she says IDIOT. You IDIOT have responded and replied on here on a consistant bases about democrats and low income people paying nothing for phone service and recieving free phones. Get your facts straight. I know what that lady said and she is just as naive as you and probably hooked on the same drugs. Your ride of you do not get anything free is at its end. You sir are just as illegal as all the aliens you criticize for comming to this country and in the same sentance say that your state has immigration undercontrol all while bitching about how many illegals are crossing your boarder. You do nothing but sit at home either drawing a welfare check yourself or some sort of disability. If not those two then you are either a kid that is home schooled or are currently unemployed. You consistantly respond to each post no matter the time it has been posted. How do you do this? How are you on here ALL the time to respond to EVERY post no matter what time of day or what day of the week? So when you actually get a job or your greencard, then you can say you contribute to this economy. Until then you are no more than the so called "scum" you present that are living off of the same programs to get by.
I bet you are 5 foot tall and 400 pounds. I bet you got one of those Obama PHOS also. I bet you makes thousands a month cheating the system. You probably make your daughters spit out kids like litters of pups just for the welfare check. Like I said the only time you ever got out of that welfare line was to vote for Obama dozens of times! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you tell me to get a job you damn alien. I was born in this country. Can you say the same? I think not. You are trying to push your agenda by degrading indviduals when in fact you are EVERYTHING you have put forth. You cannot defend yourself on this because you know it is true. Like I said before. Get a greencard and get to work. Quit taking advantage of our tax code and small business loans that we issue to REAL Americans.
You are as real of an American as Obamas uncle. Your use of the written English language is on par with that of a goat herder from Sudan. You are hiding in the shadows because there is an order of deportation waiting. You will be nothing more than a signature on a 205 Bag and Baggage sent across the nearest Port of Entry. I have more respect for a Mexican Chihuahua caught up in the current of the Rio Grande and landing on the bank of American soil than I have for you. You are nothing but a taker. You never had a job in your life..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>"true inbred" and this is comming from someone who lives where their brother and sisters marry each other and cousins get to join in? RIIIGGGGHHTTT. I saw that Jerry Buss died today and do not care. The life of a Lakers owner must have been real hard. But I was assuming it said Bush sense all of your rhetoric makes no sense anyway. LOL RIIGGHT. So now the result of deregulation from the banking sector and wallstreet tycoons along with tax breaks for the richest people in America and 2 wars put on credit cards are all Frank and Clinton's fault. GET REAL. Bush deregulated the financial sector, deregulated wall street trading, deregulated the banking system, deregulated taxes, and then put 2 wars with no end in sight on a credit card. ALL BUSH. One of those wars we should have never been apart of. Yellow cake bought in Africa my ass. They deliberatly instigated and construed the American public into believing this BS, just as republicans and your ignorance that is being spewed on here is trying to do.
LMAO! You ASSUME so much that is ALWAYS WRONG! Shouldn't you be checking the mail box right now for that welfare check?

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>"true inbred" and this is comming from someone who lives where their brother and sisters marry each other and cousins get to join in? RIIIGGGGHHTTT. I saw that Jerry Buss died today and do not care. The life of a Lakers owner must have been real hard. But I was assuming it said Bush sense all of your rhetoric makes no sense anyway. LOL RIIGGHT. So now the result of deregulation from the banking sector and wallstreet tycoons along with tax breaks for the richest people in America and 2 wars put on credit cards are all Frank and Clinton's fault. GET REAL. Bush deregulated the financial sector, deregulated wall street trading, deregulated the banking system, deregulated taxes, and then put 2 wars with no end in sight on a credit card. ALL BUSH. One of those wars we should have never been apart of. Yellow cake bought in Africa my ass. They deliberatly instigated and construed the American public into believing this BS, just as republicans and your ignorance that is being spewed on here is trying to do.
I live here, yes. Birthplace of your idol, Slick Willie. I was born in Southern California. California, the template of what liberals want. California is bankrupt, done, over. A state where whiney liberals like yourself have run the show for years. Want to see America's future? look at California. Your adress say's Oregon, if that is where you live then I'll have everyone here know what the entire West Coast knows. Oregon is a place where hippy's that are too stupid to get a job in California live. Oregon makes the deep south look like a think tank. Unwashed welfare leeches fried on weed and dreaming of the day they can move to California and get some serious welfare.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I live here, yes. Birthplace of your idol, Slick Willie. I was born in Southern California. California, the template of what liberals want. California is bankrupt, done, over. A state where whiney liberals like yourself have run the show for years. Want to see America's future? look at California. Your adress say's Oregon, if that is where you live then I'll have everyone here know what the entire West Coast knows. Oregon is a place where hippy's that are too stupid to get a job in California live. Oregon makes the deep south look like a think tank. Unwashed welfare leeches fried on weed and dreaming of the day they can move to California and get some serious welfare.
Brilliant! Sir, if a blog could win the PULITZER PRIZE the one you just posted would win it no doubt! They, the libs, are like vampires in the sun light when you hit them with the truth. Proceed my intelectual friend!
Brak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

No
Hmmm

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>The only grown up here i see is me. You ain't got there yet. Just a young kid getting a welfare check. I work my rearend off so people like yourself who are too lazy to work can get on your computer and insult everybody. Oh and by the way i pretty sure that welfare check helped pay for that computer you are typing on. Get a life lady.
Again...get a grip.

Maybe you could take your obvious frustration somewhere besides a stupid forum like Topix, damn sure won't be taken seriously here by anyone that matters. This is a hangout for old farts and half-wits like you, WORRier, and I.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...get a grip.
Maybe you could take your obvious frustration somewhere besides a stupid forum like Topix, damn sure won't be taken seriously here by anyone that matters. This is a hangout for old farts and half-wits like you, WORRier, and I.
Don't forget duffel bag blogs also!
He He

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What you posted about dkn is correct shelived a few blocks from me and she is a welfare nut.
Hey

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

<quoted text>Only somebody such as you would come up with a stupid response like that. I say you are the one with the frustrations. Take your crap elsewhere. Don't like what i have to say move to another zip on another forum. Get a life.
You tell him,

Go start his own thread, that will show him.

Man some people like him act like they started one of the most successful threads on this board.

Damn liberals anyway
Hey

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

<quoted text>I figured you might find this interesting. I just heard on the news, that there are two classes of people in america, the informed class and the uninformed class. Well i pretty sure you and me fall in the imformed class. Guess which class barney, don't know nothin and hmmm fall in to. But i bet they won't figure out that one, since they are so unimformed.
Man you're smart, I would definitely agree, you are in the.......... "imformed class"

I will hang with you and never be "unimformed" again!!!!!!!!!!
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

<quoted text>The only grown up here i see is me. You ain't got there yet. Just a young kid getting a welfare check. I work my rearend off so people like yourself who are too lazy to work can get on your computer and insult everybody. Oh and by the way i pretty sure that welfare check helped pay for that computer you are typing on. Get a life lady.
"You ain't got there yet." Yah that is some real English right there. Why don't you and your buddy Warrior get some real jobs and help the economy. You have one that is a illegal alien or has family members that are and one that has nothing better to do besides draw social security and whine about how they aren't getting a big enough raise. Give me a break. You 2 are made for each other if not the one in the same. You guys want to spew your simple minded rhetoric and talk ignorance to people to make yourselves feel better. By all means "continue governor".
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I ever say Obama was a muslim and he was born in Kenya? Are liberals born liars or is it taught to you during the liberal indocternation? Funny how you libtards excuse other libtards stupidity by saying it is freedom of speech but then you attack me for my freedom of speech. Typical left wing loony liberal hypocrite. I don't open or read any of you links, never have and never will.
That is probably because you don't know what the link means, as you cannot copy and paste it to your translator. Get a job like you have been telling everyone else and contribute. I love how you and that other republican who thinks he's so "wiser" than me. You 2 are the only ones that post consistantly throughout the day with no rhyme nor reason leading others to believe that you are infact those "welfare" reciepients you demonize and condemn. You do not deserve half the respect other posters have shown you 2 as your replies with koolaid and derogatory comments show your ignorance, when you cannot reply to the truth. Instead you change the subject to koolaid drinking hippies or some other form of name bashing to get your jollies off. Grow up and get a green card you perezoso mexicano and lay off the fox news drip as your guns will not be stripped from your homes all mighty "wiser" than me.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
OH and Arnold Schwartzenager was a democrat right? Get real. Ran the show for years yah that makes sense. Yah all this comming from the 2nd poorest state in the nation congrats Arkansas way to be in the top 10 failures of the nation.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are 5 foot tall and 400 pounds. I bet you got one of those Obama PHOS also. I bet you makes thousands a month cheating the system. You probably make your daughters spit out kids like litters of pups just for the welfare check. Like I said the only time you ever got out of that welfare line was to vote for Obama dozens of times! LMAO!
I bet. I bet. I bet. Get real. Could you please say something worth taking as fact or worth induldging in a decent conversation? Oh, I forgot. You are a Republican, of course you can't. You don't like people telling you the truth because it is not any of that conspiracy theory BS that never has any fact to back up anything you say. Then you rave about welfare checks and how everyone draws them when you don't even have your green card to contribute to the country who gave you that free phone your so quick to point out and that internet and computer to go along with your 10 other brother and sisters. Why did you come to this country? Was it always that family long dream of yours to finally own one of the 10 taco stands they have down in Alberquerque? Contribute or go sell your tacos in Canada. You want to be little TEA bag your whole life? I am sorry but your precious Republican party has denounced you brown skinned folks as a nusance and only sustain your presence to get ahead in their political agenda. The sooner you realize that you mean nothing more here than you did in Mexico, the sooner you can come to terms with your meaningless existance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,861 - 20,880 of27,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mark Bradly Arrested 1 hr Guest 1
Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randol... 2 hr guest 19
motorcycle problem 4 hr casual rider 11
County cops VS city cops (Nov '09) 7 hr look it up 27
bucksnort cabin (Dec '08) 7 hr jo blow 85
5 rivers medical center 7 hr Guest 66
looking for 9 hr Chest Brockwell 2
•••
•••