Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22344 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey knucklehead, Blacks and Whites are minorities here in New Mexico. I just had to burst your racist bubble. Guess what color I am Barney?
More than likely one of those illegal aliens that overruns your state. If not then I bet you are or know someone related to them.

Batesville, AR

#22345 Feb 18, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Yah unemployment is Bush's fault. Incase you were asleep the last 10 years or unless you were 10 yrs old at the time. Bush put us in the greatest recession since the Great Depression where we were bleeding over 750k jobs PER MONTH. All before Obama took control of the presidency. Price of gas is controlled by NO president so where do you have your sound bite or statement of Obama blamming gas pricess on Bush? Gas was cheaper during 08 because not as many people were using gas as well incase you were asleep again we were in a recession! Gas prices all over the world fell as economies were on the brink of collapse. Bush almost single handidly destroyed the world. Who actually knows what you are talking bout with your conspiracies when you mention this "Jerry Bush". Who the hell is that, and why do you believe Obama has blamed his death on Bush? The President is NOT the sole pusher and advocate for passing laws nor is he in direct control of passing laws, that is what CONGRESS is for. So far REPUBLICANS in congress have did NOTHING to help the country. NAME ONE piece of legislation proposed and put forth by republicans in the past 4 years. NONE. Your just as much a joke as your POS lame duck party that cannot whipe their own ass without Karl Rove or the Tea Party determining which toilet paper to use.
Jerry Bush? wow, you are a true inbred. No one said Jerry Bush. I said Jerry Buss, the owner of the Lakers died today. You are powerful stupid. If you got your information from anything besides Kieth olbermann you's know that the financial meltdown of 2008 was a result of Barney Frank and Bill Clinton forcing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make loans to people making $5 an hour. You have just proven how retarded liberals are. Jerry Bush! geez, you are far far far dumber then most libs.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22346 Feb 18, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text>You just love insulting people, that you don't agree with. Not once have i ever heard you say one nice thing. And quit calling me a republican, i'm not registered to either party. The republicans are no worst than the democrats that get behind and do the president's bidding. Why don't you get off here and take up a new hobby like playing golf. Obama spins most of his time doing it, so you two could become golfing buddies then you wouldn't be on here insulting us.
Look when you Republicans have something decent to say to defend your thesis and quit acting like whining babies when proposed with the facts then you might not only get ahead of the conversation here but ahead in life as well, or what simple minded one you have. Oh yeah? so for how many years have Republican presidents ran this country in the ground and democrats have to dig us back out? Learn your history. You ever notice that in history ALL the great men and presidents have been democrats? With the exception of a few Republicans such as Lincoln and there is NOT ONE republican in todays congress that even compares to the butt sweat Lincoln may have had. Republicans have did nothing but tell Obama and the democrats in the senate that they must propose 99% of the legislation before anything will or would be voted on or passed by the House. After they propose such legislation they still have NO vote in the House. Because Boehner is a spineless fool who cannot control his own party. Then they say the President should act and that the Senate should act when in all reality all revenue bills are supposed to reside in the House and that most legislation is supposed to be put forth by the House. Instead they act like a bunch of whining babies and send have the Senate propose legislation first or the president because they are too incompetant to think for themselves. After the Senate and the President either propose or agree on legislation it finally gets sent to the House and guess what? The House either kills or sits on the bills. WHAT A JOKE! Obama is the president and has taken minimul time off compared to Bush holding hands with Saudi Kings and taking Communist Putin on boat rides and playing golf every chance he got. GET REAL!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22347 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey knucklehead, Blacks and Whites are minorities here in New Mexico. I just had to burst your racist bubble. Guess what color I am Barney?
What does that rant have to do with your flagrantly exploiting a race.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22348 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, you throw garbage out there and when confronted with the truth you then throw more garbage out there. You say prove it about the phones, I post it for you and all to see, proving it and then you look at it and still deny it exists. You are truly a mental nut case. The only time you ever left that welfare line was to vote for Obama!
What? So now you switch from koolaid too garbage? Come on man, really? You posted the article yes and searched for it as well so congratualtions; however, you also stated every time you posted about low income recieving FREE phones. I saw DISCOUNTED phone service, NOT free phones for everyone. So if you cannot comprehend what you have stated and restated as being fact when in all reality it is YOU who are interpreting the subject matter into your favor. REREAD YOUR POST. It says NOWHERE in there that low income families are recieving free phones so get out of here with that nonsense.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22349 Feb 18, 2013
Way wiser than DKN wrote:
<quoted text>So smart you got to give your expert opinion, I guess you done blew that welfare check. So you got nothing better to do.
LOL there you go talking about welfare checks again. Get a life and grow up bud your meaningless thoughts and simple minded rhetoric will only get you through 8th grade incase you have even made it that far.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22350 Feb 18, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>More than likely one of those illegal aliens that overruns your state. If not then I bet you are or know someone related to them.
What are you talking about? This state is not overrun with illegal aliens idiot. We have thousands of Border Patrol and Ice Agents here. Maybe you are an illegal alien or related to one, maybe you are a space alien seeing how you really don't know squat about how this country is ran..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22351 Feb 18, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>What does that rant have to do with your flagrantly exploiting a race.
First you need to look up the definition of rant you runt. Second nobody is scared of you race baitors anymore. You have thrown the race card out there one too many times. Nobody misses a beat they don't even slow down when you retards yell racism, when you cry about race and when you stomp your feet and hold your breath everybody just laughs at you. You are such an idiot. So throw it out there again, it doesn't stick anymore. It actually makes you look very little and shallow minded if you can look any smaller or dumber that is..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22352 Feb 18, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>What? So now you switch from koolaid too garbage? Come on man, really? You posted the article yes and searched for it as well so congratualtions; however, you also stated every time you posted about low income recieving FREE phones. I saw DISCOUNTED phone service, NOT free phones for everyone. So if you cannot comprehend what you have stated and restated as being fact when in all reality it is YOU who are interpreting the subject matter into your favor. REREAD YOUR POST. It says NOWHERE in there that low income families are recieving free phones so get out of here with that nonsense.
Look IDIOT let me try this one more time. The video is of a lady who says she got an Obama FREE PHONE! Those are her words, watch it again and see her state that she got an OBAMA FREE PHONE. I don't get anything free all I do is pay for the free stuff you and that lady have!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22353 Feb 18, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL there you go talking about welfare checks again. Get a life and grow up bud your meaningless thoughts and simple minded rhetoric will only get you through 8th grade incase you have even made it that far.
Is there a grown up in your house that can explain life to you?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22354 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=NUrRjdLIz7cXX
Are you kidding me? Really you post this BS construed and voiced over commentary probably implemented by yourself or some Birther. All they did was interview impoverished families and single poeple supporting who they thought they were a better candidate. Last time I woke up I was in America and freedom of speech was considered a right. Your commentary was ranting and raving about Obama being a Muslim as well, are you that naive? You still think Obama was born in Kenya and his presidency will go down as one of the biggest consiracies in the world for decades to come. GET OVER YOURSELF! lol what a joke. You tend to believe everything on the internet and take to heart everythign posted on You Tube. Sense You Tube seems to be your source for information maybe this might help you out in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22355 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? This state is not overrun with illegal aliens idiot. We have thousands of Border Patrol and Ice Agents here. Maybe you are an illegal alien or related to one, maybe you are a space alien seeing how you really don't know squat about how this country is ran..
Not judging by your posts. You have consistantly said that this country is over run with illegal aliens and your state is the keyhole along with other boarder states, so do not try to pull wool over my eyes with your ignorant no thought responses. And in all reality judging by the response to my post you are in fact the same color as those illegal aliens you tend to say the country is being over ran and in the same sentance say that your state is perfectly fine when it comes to immigration. GET REAL. Go back to Mexico with the rest of your family. You want to get on here and think you know what your talking about. Well I have news for you bud this is not Mexico we have more competant people here in America in one state than your country does as a whole. Your lame response has also led me to believe that by not saying you do not know illegals or related to any, then infact, you are both. When you make up your mind on what conspiracy you want to throw up or ignorance you want to believe again please by all means "continue governor".

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22356 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
My guess is, you are the same color as any other sphincter muscle.

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22357 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look IDIOT let me try this one more time. The video is of a lady who says she got an Obama FREE PHONE! Those are her words, watch it again and see her state that she got an OBAMA FREE PHONE. I don't get anything free all I do is pay for the free stuff you and that lady have!
I do not care what she says IDIOT. You IDIOT have responded and replied on here on a consistant bases about democrats and low income people paying nothing for phone service and recieving free phones. Get your facts straight. I know what that lady said and she is just as naive as you and probably hooked on the same drugs. Your ride of you do not get anything free is at its end. You sir are just as illegal as all the aliens you criticize for comming to this country and in the same sentance say that your state has immigration undercontrol all while bitching about how many illegals are crossing your boarder. You do nothing but sit at home either drawing a welfare check yourself or some sort of disability. If not those two then you are either a kid that is home schooled or are currently unemployed. You consistantly respond to each post no matter the time it has been posted. How do you do this? How are you on here ALL the time to respond to EVERY post no matter what time of day or what day of the week? So when you actually get a job or your greencard, then you can say you contribute to this economy. Until then you are no more than the so called "scum" you present that are living off of the same programs to get by.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22358 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a grown up in your house that can explain life to you?
Is the La Migra around to take you back to your country? Is this all you Republicans do? When you are shot down by the blatent facts you resort to ignorance? Good luck in life bud, you'll need it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22359 Feb 18, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Is the La Migra around to take you back to your country? Is this all you Republicans do? When you are shot down by the blatent facts you resort to ignorance? Good luck in life bud, you'll need it.
Tu no sabes nada tocante de la migra! This country wouldn't have illegal aliens if lazy people like you would get off of welfare and get out and work. You know you would also probably lose some of that weight and the fresh air would do your brain some good!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22360 Feb 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Bush? wow, you are a true inbred. No one said Jerry Bush. I said Jerry Buss, the owner of the Lakers died today. You are powerful stupid. If you got your information from anything besides Kieth olbermann you's know that the financial meltdown of 2008 was a result of Barney Frank and Bill Clinton forcing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make loans to people making $5 an hour. You have just proven how retarded liberals are. Jerry Bush! geez, you are far far far dumber then most libs.
"true inbred" and this is comming from someone who lives where their brother and sisters marry each other and cousins get to join in? RIIIGGGGHHTTT. I saw that Jerry Buss died today and do not care. The life of a Lakers owner must have been real hard. But I was assuming it said Bush sense all of your rhetoric makes no sense anyway. LOL RIIGGHT. So now the result of deregulation from the banking sector and wallstreet tycoons along with tax breaks for the richest people in America and 2 wars put on credit cards are all Frank and Clinton's fault. GET REAL. Bush deregulated the financial sector, deregulated wall street trading, deregulated the banking system, deregulated taxes, and then put 2 wars with no end in sight on a credit card. ALL BUSH. One of those wars we should have never been apart of. Yellow cake bought in Africa my ass. They deliberatly instigated and construed the American public into believing this BS, just as republicans and your ignorance that is being spewed on here is trying to do.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22361 Feb 18, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Really you post this BS construed and voiced over commentary probably implemented by yourself or some Birther. All they did was interview impoverished families and single poeple supporting who they thought they were a better candidate. Last time I woke up I was in America and freedom of speech was considered a right. Your commentary was ranting and raving about Obama being a Muslim as well, are you that naive? You still think Obama was born in Kenya and his presidency will go down as one of the biggest consiracies in the world for decades to come. GET OVER YOURSELF! lol what a joke. You tend to believe everything on the internet and take to heart everythign posted on You Tube. Sense You Tube seems to be your source for information maybe this might help you out in the future.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bufTna0WArcXX
Where did I ever say Obama was a muslim and he was born in Kenya? Are liberals born liars or is it taught to you during the liberal indocternation? Funny how you libtards excuse other libtards stupidity by saying it is freedom of speech but then you attack me for my freedom of speech. Typical left wing loony liberal hypocrite. I don't open or read any of you links, never have and never will.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#22362 Feb 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Tu no sabes nada tocante de la migra! This country wouldn't have illegal aliens if lazy people like you would get off of welfare and get out and work. You know you would also probably lose some of that weight and the fresh air would do your brain some good!
Don't you tell me to get a job you damn alien. I was born in this country. Can you say the same? I think not. You are trying to push your agenda by degrading indviduals when in fact you are EVERYTHING you have put forth. You cannot defend yourself on this because you know it is true. Like I said before. Get a greencard and get to work. Quit taking advantage of our tax code and small business loans that we issue to REAL Americans.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22363 Feb 18, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Not judging by your posts. You have consistantly said that this country is over run with illegal aliens and your state is the keyhole along with other boarder states, so do not try to pull wool over my eyes with your ignorant no thought responses. And in all reality judging by the response to my post you are in fact the same color as those illegal aliens you tend to say the country is being over ran and in the same sentance say that your state is perfectly fine when it comes to immigration. GET REAL. Go back to Mexico with the rest of your family. You want to get on here and think you know what your talking about. Well I have news for you bud this is not Mexico we have more competant people here in America in one state than your country does as a whole. Your lame response has also led me to believe that by not saying you do not know illegals or related to any, then infact, you are both. When you make up your mind on what conspiracy you want to throw up or ignorance you want to believe again please by all means "continue governor".
You are a RACIST!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fears Family Funeral Home 33 min guest 4
tom graham (Jun '12) 2 hr tom graham 9
Dollins 4 hr dogateit 11
Taco casa (Jan '13) 4 hr Salina 28
Need to know 7 hr Ken 2
Cop Willy Kemble 14 hr Queen1141 4
Big Winner! 19 hr chet 1
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web